It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ to Return TODAY, MAY 27, 2012! Details At 11!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to this guy (Pastor Ronald Weinland), his best selling books,...his church (God's Church on earth)...AND it's followers: Jesus Christ is returning TODAY! Let the Rapture begin!

Yes, that's right...Today's the big day: May 27, 2012!
So get ready folks...either to witness the great event...or to watch, yet another, opportunistic, false prophet and his fear-mongering church go down in flames!

www.the-end.com...

-Quote from Book-

"More than ever, this is the time to prepare for the return of Jesus Christ. The Seventh Seal has now been opened and the world is being plunged into the final tribulation for mankind. Ronald Weinland, who is the pastor of God's Church on earth, has also been appointed by the God of Abraham to be His end-time prophet and one of the two end-time witnesses (and spokesman of both), preceding the return of Jesus Christ on May 27, 2012. "

-End Quote-

O.P. Disclaimer:
I am not a member of this guy's church or a follower of his specific message.
I came across this guy and his books several days ago on the Internet, during the course of researching another post on another thread dealing with similar predictions.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyone who scams his church like this should be prosecuted for fraud...

Simple as that.

It reminds me of a Parks and Rec episode where the local "cult" needs to get a permit for the park for the "end" and at the end of the eps the day he needs is booked so he changes the day to an open one cause he "miss read" his book

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Don’t believe anyone who say Jesus will come again on exactly date. No one know when but especially God. Not even Jesus or any preachers, or angels know when. Stop believing the idiot/ false preacher. Bible said u need to be alert and watch the preachers action. High percentage preachers or presits are false , fake, because they are not right with the God. Only God the Father in the heaven He know when. All I can say nobody know when period! If anyone say know when Jesus will come agian then they are liars.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just found this on this guy's (Ronald Weinland) website posted on May 26, 2012...according to this exerpt from his blog, the day before the big event...the guy is getting a little nervous...and already beginning to backtrack on his prediction ( BTW: delivered to him by the God of Abraham, as one of only two desigated prophets on earth).

www.ronaldweinland.com...

-Quote_
Ronald Weinland - Author of “The Prophesied End-Time” & “2008 - God’s Final Witness”

THE PRESENT TRUTH:
May 26, 2012

The term “present truth” has come to mean much to God’s Church over the past few years, and it is possibly going to mean more to us now.

The “present truth”—truth that we have at this moment in time—truth that is “presently” with us is a possible reality that is not easy to carry. We have believed that Jesus Christ would begin his return in the atmosphere of this earth today, the Sabbath day of May 26th. We have believed this to be a matter of timing for sundown in Jerusalem toward the end of May 26th.

As I write this, that time is just about here and nothing has begun in the world that would signal the need or purpose for that reality—Christ’s return. Yes, it could still take place, as the timing in this present day of a worldwide observance of God’s Sabbath is still ongoing. Such is fully in God’s hands and according to His will, as to what comes to pass and when. It is true that after the captivity of Judah in Babylon that the Jewish people began using the Babylon system of counting time and God did begin to deal with them more according to the type of system they had begun to use. Certainly the weekly Sabbath and annual Holy Days were still counted according to God’s calendar of timing.

So today, I will still look for the possible fulfillment of all those things we have looked forward to right up to the end of the Sabbath day in Hawaii, as that is the timing used today in this modern world."

-End Quote-

edit on 27-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: sp

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
About time he gets back down here and sets those people straight that only CLAIM to follow him!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO SAY JESUS WILL COME AGAIN ON EXACTLY DATE. NO ONE KNOW WHEN BUT ESPECIALLY GOD. NOT EVEN JESUS OR ANY PREACHERS, OR ANGELS KNOW WHEN. STOP BELIEVING THE IDIOT/ FALSE PREACHER. BIBLE SAID U NEED TO BE ALERT AND WATCH THE PREACHERS ACTION. HIGH PERCENTAGE PREACHERS OR PRESITS ARE FALSE , FAKE, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RIGHT WITH THE GOD. ONLY GOD THE FATHER IN THE HEAVEN HE KNOW WHEN. ALL I CAN SAY NOBODY KNOW WHEN PERIOD! IF ANYONE SAY KNOW WHEN JESUS WILL COME AGIAN THEN THEY ARE LIARS.

Yup, only the father knows, not even Christ himself. He said exactly that. ... which is going to make that guy that's raising a stink about the trinity on another thread really upset!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The seventh seal has been opened he claims, but doesn't that have to follow the opening of the sixth seal?

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Seems sorta like we skipped that one.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Quick everyone, look busy!

-
religious nutjobs are desperate to be part of the generation that views the ending of civilization...sort of twisted if you ask me. Its the religious's version of emo kids wanting everyone to die because they think the world sucks.
edit on 27-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Interesting, Jesus is returning on my birthday.
I hope he comes with a receipt.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There exists a long-running (four year old) thread on the subject of Ronald Weinland, which is definitely worth consulting for more information on his friends and detractors;
Ronald Weinland-nothing yet
On the general subject of the foolishness of date-calculating from the Bible, I have a thread of my own;
Futility of date-setting
edit on 27-5-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Clocks ticking ! Just over four hours to go, uk time...anyone know where he will make his grand entrance ? Are the worlds media waiting on tenterhooks, with bated breath ?......Oh ! ...I thought not ! Bit of a let down, then !

P.s. I can turn wine into water....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
OOOooooooo can't wait! Think it'll be on CBS?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
maybe that's him parked by the sun, just waiting for us to stop being stupid.
anytime now.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I predict Pastor Weinland book sales will drop like a rock tomorrow.
If not, there will be some people missing and book sales will skyrocket.
Either way, it matters not to me as my prayer is God's will be done in all ways.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by IAMTAT

Either way, it matters not to me as my prayer is God's will be done in all ways.

I predict that your predictions are correct.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm a Jew, and don't believe Jesus (cheese us) was anything special. He was a good jew, that believed very strongly in his faith and that his views of judaism were the correct, more 'with God' way. That's all.
IMO, Jesus, as all souls, has been reincarnated endless times since his crucifixion death, into other lives. That makes the soul which inhabited the body of Jesus present today in someone's body. Self exploration in a chosen life time will reveal to the conscious body which houses the soul, the past lives it has lived (revealing to this person that in a previous life they were Jesus).

IMO, Moses, Abraham, Solomon, David, and all the peoples spoken about in the Bible, all those souls, are here presently. Maybe if society taught people to meditate on their pasts lives instead of memorize now 500+ Pokemon names and GaGa's brithday and favorite color and food, a lot of revelations would occur with in human kind.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by IAMTAT

I predict that your predictions are correct.

I predicted that you would predict that but didn't post it

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn, you're just all bent cause atheism doesnt have any prophets huh?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn, you're just all bent cause atheism doesnt have any prophets huh?

Atheism has plenty of profits

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join