It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ to Return TODAY, MAY 27, 2012! Details At 11!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
Sure I can tell you that if you want. I only speak facts.

Oxymoron.
Yeah, I've never told a lie either.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet.

I love these inane "one size fits all" answers to everything. It is so funny.

The OP is so lame, but this "one group and one group alone" claim was worth the wait!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Originally posted by stereologist

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet.

I love these inane "one size fits all" answers to everything. It is so funny.
The OP is so lame, but this "one group and one group alone" claim was worth the wait!

What I do NOT find funny in the least bit is your "silly" talk of "one size fits all" answers to everything. You are a VERY confused individual and would do well to take the time to learn what the real facts are before exposing your ignorance for all the world to see.

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresdin James

What if everything you believed was a lie?

What if you woke up tomorrow and everything you had thought was true was a deception? A deception formed by people that stood to profit from your ignorance. Not just on one small area but every facet of your existence. Would you want to know? Or, would you be content with the life you had before you discovered the truth? Could you close your eyes and act as if nothing ever happened? What if you could see the ways that you have been deceived and the way that those that came before you were made to believe a lie? How valuable would the truth become? Would it make you change your habits? your routines? the way you talk or think or speak? Would it impact you or would you brush it off and carry on with business as usual?

What if after waking up you decided to respond to that truth? What if you started studying history and world events and, like a string of pearls, events were no longer random but contained a sequence? What if that sequence was repeating? What if while studying these events they began to seem familiar? LINK

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You are a VERY confused individual and would do well to take the time to learn what the real facts are before exposing your ignorance for all the world to see.

So like if I said hey your going to die if you jump off that bridge....it must be a lie? Again I think your jumping (pun intended) to the one size fits all argument, to make your case AGAINST one size fits all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Well unless Jesus was that guy caught eating that dudes face naked, it appears we have yet another false prophet, these types of figures really turn me off when it comes to religion.....they always have an excuse for why it doesn't happen

Maybe, just maybe God is not real?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jollyjollyjolly

You are a VERY confused individual and would do well to take the time to learn what the real facts are before exposing your ignorance for all the world to see.

So like if I said hey your going to die if you jump off that bridge....it must be a lie? Again I think your jumping (pun intended) to the one size fits all argument, to make your case AGAINST one size fits all.

Obi-Wan: This isn't the thread you're looking for.

jollyjollyjolly: This isn't the thread you're looking for.

Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.

jollyjollyjolly: You can go about your business.

Obi-Wan: Move along.

jollyjollyjolly: Move along... move along.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Here is part of your post, not mine or anyone else.

Now you write

What I do NOT find funny in the least bit is your "silly" talk of "one size fits all" answers to everything. You are a VERY confused individual and would do well to take the time to learn what the real facts are before exposing your ignorance for all the world to see.

Clearly you did not realize what you quoted. You best read what you posted and take it to heart. You suffer from what you posted. Your simply making a poor attempt to reflect your foibles onto me.

You even go on to quote Tolstoy to show that the other quote is not believed by others.

Then it is off to another "what if" story.

"What if everything you believed was a lie?"

Maybe you need to take that line to heart as well.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Oxymoron.
In regards to this subject I have certainly never told anything but fact.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Apparently it is not a scam if you call it a religion.

That is why after seeing that someone was doing donuts in the parking lot today, I have decided that they are not donut tracks from a car, instead they are concrete crop circles. I intend to base a new religion around these concrete crop circles, a tax free religion, where I will beg for donations to "spread the word".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He dropped by last night, but it was for another reason. Not sure when he's got his actual return planned

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm going to need to see his long form birth certificate, and no fake copies either!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Oxymoron.
In regards to this subject I have certainly never told anything but fact.

I was only messing with you. I was attempting to be humorous.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I saw Jesus earlier this week, he came in the form of a pizza box and a pizza that I put in the oven. I feasted on the bread of his body and the sauce of his blood.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ever heard of GPS Guided Mortor Shells?

cool,,
imagine if u will a cannon when fired,,
leaves an earthquake sig.
The munitions landing anywhere in the world.
With Gps precision,,of 80kilometres.
or less.
Jesus Christ to Return TODAY, MAY 27, 2012! Details At 11!,,
ohh dont u think
this world seems too be in "u sunk my Ancient Italian,City./Industrial Complex,,"
Could be Cannon Fire?,,
So we would be in ww3 then?
Cause i thought ww3 had too happen first?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
awwww Stereologist got all upset. You okay Muffin? Need a shoulder to cry on?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I saw Jesus earlier this week, he came in the form of a pizza box and a pizza that I put in the oven. I feasted on the bread of his body and the sauce of his blood.

His blood was wine. I think a bold red with that pizza would be nice.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Hey guys,

Just to put this one to rest. I'm Jesus*. The reason I'm not making myself known is because last time I tried to help you people, YOU NAILED ME TO A CROSS and then used my name to steal land and wealth from people not to mention the endless killing. So yeah, pardon me if I'm not in a hurry to try be a world teacher again.

*may contain traces of nuts. Jesus content less than 10%
edit on 9/6/12 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by MmmPie

Hey guys,

Just to put this one to rest. I'm Jesus*. The reason I'm not making myself known is because last time I tried to help you people, YOU NAILED ME TO A CROSS and then used my name to steal land and wealth from people not to mention the endless killing. So yeah, pardon me if I'm not in a hurry to try be a world teacher again.

No preservatives?

I mean, come on. You've been gone for a while

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by MmmPie

Hey guys,

I can understand this my Lord. However, there are some out here that are true and faithful. A remnant is intact.

10% Jesus huh.

Well you did say it only took faith the size of a mustard seed. In a human body that would be like .01% (pulling a figure from air), so that is good enough for me.

A 10% jesus. I'll stand with you on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
I'm going to need to see his long form birth certificate, and no fake copies either!

Do you have your own? The actual, original birth certificate? Or child's registration in case your country doesn't give birth certificates..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join