Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 38
44
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everyone who uses the words: demons, angels, Satan must be undergo special procedure for reprogramming or should I say de-programming. Claiming that aliens are demons when it is not certain there are alien beings here at all is an act of stupidity.

You should understand there are no angels and demons, all is science. Even if changing dimensions were real, it would be science, closer to Quantum Physics.

I would appreciate if this thread gets locked, I am tired of seeing it bumped only to serve someone's religious belif.




posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Everyone who uses the words: demons, angels, Satan must be undergo special procedure for reprogramming or should I say de-programming. Claiming that aliens are demons when it is not certain there are alien beings here at all is an act of stupidity.

You should understand there are no angels and demons, all is science. Even if changing dimensions were real, it would be science, closer to Quantum Physics.

I would appreciate if this thread gets locked, I am tired of seeing it bumped only to serve someone's religious belif.


LoL

Get lost then, you have not added anything more than irrationality and hate to the conversation.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill
 


I finally got around to grabbing this link for you
Vril. Titen does a damn good job at debunking AA's all on his own. If you haven't seen it ? You might find it very well done.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


Why should I? This is UFO forum why not move it to religious forum? You are the one that needs to GET LOST, mister! Go join your whacky religious forums, for I am tool of SATAN!
edit on 25-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 


You just said it was science. Why does it matter by what name the people are calling it?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_
 


Because how can you be OK not explaining something and calling it demons and gods and angels because a book such as the Bible plagiarizing from Sumerian texts says so?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why do you have to be okay with it for someone else to believe that?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_
 


Because I support a new order and all religions need to be erradicated worldwide. I am not going to discuss this because one day this will happen and all of you will look pathetic.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 





Because how can you be OK not explaining something and calling it demons and gods and angels because a book such as the Bible plagiarizing from Sumerian texts says so?



Have you written the producers of Ancient Aliens and asked them the same thing to Imtor ?
As I said in my OP they have rarely said anything to similar to my claims but they have touched on it fleetingly a few times. Should they stop using the term Gods ?




and all of you will look pathetic.


And that's ok cause unlike you Imtor I was born pathetic. I'm human. What have these beings promised you that makes you hope they are the real deal ? See that's a big difference right there that shows you are just pigheaded. God has made and kept covenants and promises to us. What have you got from them but some creepy manifestations and fake ass videos. You really look like a fool to me Im. Of the worst kind.
edit on 25-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Have you written the producers of Ancient Aliens and asked them the same thing to Imtor ?
As I said in my OP they have rarely said anything to similar to my claims but they have touched on it fleetingly a few times. Should they stop using the term Gods ?


I haven't because I think they are more on the right track than you religious ones are.

I do not buy some of the things Ancient Astronaut Theory claims but it is absolutely possible to have been visited, since I do not dismiss all the ancient texts as lies. In this manner we are on the same side, you believe the events in the Bible happened, I think it is possible some of the events to have happened (and do not believe just think is possible) - better described in the Sumerian texts which are the source, not the modified religions that emerged after that.

So I don't see what explanation they gave that there was no Great Flood after the last Ice Age when naturally if all the lands were covered by thick Ice, when the Earth got warmer that's exactly what would happen and even territories way inside the continents would get flooded before the Oceans pulled out.

Comeths have been found to contain organic compounds that can form life if they develop further. If microbial life exists on another planet, what makes you think life like plans and animals cannot form on another planet.

And if we follow science that says we 'HAPPENED' to get smarter and develop like no other animal, what makes you think the plants and animals one of them could not develop like us and even be older than humans and yes - even to have found ways to cross the stars for a short time?

So you don't even wanna call anything that emerges on another planet 'alien' no 'alien plant' no such word, ALIEN is NOT a senseless word like ANGEL or DEMON, it really means what it means - anything not from Earth is alien.

The AAT says extraterrestrials did this, did that - do you think I agree that 'ET' did this and that? No, but I consider possible the way some things are described and for the definition of ALIEN I gave above, and whether they change dimensions or not - point is they have aircraft and come from another universe or planet which makes them aliens. And another agreement with AAT is that beings did exist in the past coming from the skies,. However, religion gets that the wrong way

Religion is a lie and is not interested in finding out the truth, it prefers to declare and to control the masses



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


Why should I? This is UFO forum why not move it to religious forum? You are the one that needs to GET LOST, mister! Go join your whacky religious forums, for I am tool of SATAN!
edit on 25-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)


I have provided quite a bit of scientific evidence which corroborates the nature of the 'alien' encounters as spiritual/religious which you have failed to respond to.

I don't care if you run around calling yourself a tool of satan.

If you are going to argue about how much you hate religion and support science then please provide some verifiable citation at least.

I have provided links to quantum effects of observation, cymatics and its connection to a God creating the universe with a single word which is vibrations, the 'god helmet' and the influence of magnetism on the brain to induce an altered state of consciousness (duality), and satellite images and connections of Saturn's orbit/ Iapetus' in relation to the Earth.

You on the other hand are obsessed about using obtuse descriptions of phenomena which is not very scientific .

If you care so much about science then please use it to argue your point. This thread is in the UFO and 'Alien' forum because it discusses exactly that from another angle which you seem incapable of conceiving.

You never address the UFO's dismissal of physics in not creating sonic booms when they break the sound barrier or their habit of changing forms mid air. Dismissing these effects as highly advanced technology is not a scientific approach it is no different from saying the wonders of God are beyond humanity.
edit on 25-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 



By the way, the whole Noah's covenant with the Rainbow was an allusion to the chakra centers that follow the same color pattern.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


Because all beings are spiritual. We are innately spiritual beings; does that make us Angels and Demons based upon OUR polarity? As stated before, Angels and Demons are one and the same with Aliens. I just believe that Angels and Demons were used to describe different poles of duality in the extra-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional entities.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


Do not construe duality as meaning altered state of consciousness. Entheogens induce altered states of consciousness, why they are illegal, as do the vibrations and effects of magnets you mentioned. By the way of which, Queen Cleopatra had a habit of wearing a magnet stuck to her forehead because she said it helped her to maintain a youthful appearance (by the magnets stimulating the Pineal gland and the melatonin production that regulates the bio-rhythmic clock), and is also mentioned in the Emerald Tablets. Thoth tells you to ensure longevity to meditate for periods of time with the top of your head alined to true magnetic north, and your feet aligned down. The king's sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid is situated in this exact same way; which I think gives more weight to the theory I posted in Ancient Civilizations about Thoth really building the Great Pyramids, and later dynasties only adopting them. I believe a lot of the records are older than they are dated to be. Too much stuff surrounding the Pyramids and Sphinx to ignore the time period it points to.

The altered states of consciousness are due to the activation and stimulation of the Pineal gland to some degree. Not considered a full 'awakening', however they are a prepping for us.
edit on 25-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


I don't have to bother, the threads are all around you. And since UFOs don't even exist according to you... ok the Cash&Landrum case of getting radiation poisioning is just their hallucination 'right'. 'UFOs don't exist' lol this is so funny when someone says it.

There is no actual proof about aliens and I never claimed there was, however there is a lot of proof of UFOs in terms of being aircraft - so UFOs and objects in the sky or underwater are a total FACT.

And all the documents existing are times more proof than what you claim to be 'scientific evidence'. Nothing about religion is even partially scientific. If a bunch of yahoos decided that they will make a documentary and call it 'scientific' it's their problem

Fact is, no aliens, angels and demons is any scientific, so whatever you have about it is far from scientific.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


I don't have to bother, the threads are all around you. And since UFOs don't even exist according to you... ok the Cash&Landrum case of getting radiation poisioning is just their hallucination 'right'. 'UFOs don't exist' lol this is so funny when someone says it.

There is no actual proof about aliens and I never claimed there was, however there is a lot of proof of UFOs in terms of being aircraft - so UFOs and objects in the sky or underwater are a total FACT.

And all the documents existing are times more proof than what you claim to be 'scientific evidence'. Nothing about religion is even partially scientific. If a bunch of yahoos decided that they will make a documentary and call it 'scientific' it's their problem

Fact is, no aliens, angels and demons is any scientific, so whatever you have about it is far from scientific.


Why are you on this thread if your just going to argue and make a mess of the situation? Don't you have better things to do guy?
Personally I dig this thread.
Flagged



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Because we are stirring an alternative side to a debate in order to stimulate intellectual growth, as the philosophers of old did.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 


Here is something I would like every single active person participating in this thread to read.

www.deepertruth.com...



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by _Del_
 


Because I support a new order and all religions need to be erradicated worldwide. I am not going to discuss this because one day this will happen and all of you will look pathetic.


God, don't you just love it when these prunes show their true colors. Yes, we who have been studying the agenda for world government they call the "new world order" understand that a major goal of this agenda is the eradication of all religions, especially the Christian one, save their religion of course, part of which people like Imtor preaches on this thread. A global system that will seem like a wonderful utopia as we are led to believe by these masons/theosophists, while they show utter intolerance towards certain segments of society or anybody that refuses to go along with it, like you. A Utopia we have been told in the bible to resist until death, as it is the system of the Antichrist. To all those who oppose this new world order, people like Imtor is your prime enemy. We talk about the power elite behind this agenda and how detestable and psychopathic they are, yet we seem to forget that there are even more of them with the same elitists mindset throughout society, some of which are on this website.
edit on 25-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC
 


The Anti-christ exists in every single person. The anti-christ is nothing but your very own Ego/Personality. Your ego can experience hate, greed, anger, jealousy, envy, etc, while you as a soul are not your Ego. When you give into negativity you are essentially become an anti-christ, or the opposite to what Christ stood for.

It doesn't have to be any one definitive person.





new topics
top topics
 
44
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

log in

join