It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think I tend to have my moments lol. That all kinda just flowed from my head while writing it, but I am quite satisfied with the completion of it. I think I pretty much summed it all up in my views.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You mention enki and enlil, you do realize that enki is Capricorn and Saturn.

Atlantis' golden age is also tied to Saturn through the Cronus 'mythos' of Rome (Saturnia).

Shiva the destroyer and opener of the third eye is also Saturn.

Perhaps you are speaking of spiritual beings because they are in no way aliens?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

They were an archetype that I could use as an example to for the message. Aliens are spiritual beings, and spiritual beings are aliens. The Demons and Angels bit comes from which pole of the duality they are reflecting...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Your post is flawed as soon as you started because we had immortality till we ate from the tree of knowledge and now we die and we slave our bodies. That road you take is wide and very easy and anyone can make it without the need of worry and that's why it's ok to murder and rape because they make it no matter what. That's what you and divid Wilcox and Tolec talk and teach and it's because you fear and that's what truly controls you and what is it you have done. Is because your parents believed in God and Jesus and made you rebel because that road is to hard because of materialism? Did you not make peace before someone has died. You are right about the church and it has used the bible as weapon and in the wronge hands it is. You say preachers want only the money when my Inlaw makes nine hundred every two weeks and its not enough to get by. That knowledge is evil and leads people astray and I know because I was like you and all I saw was darkness and what you think is black and not of light but it does like to pretend and those fallen angels play their parts well.
edit on 21-7-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

We still are immortal. While the body may yet decay, and the silver pitcher may break and release it's contents back into the world; the soul will still live on. That soul is your little piece of consciousness, and consciousness never dies. Trust me, I don't think that your average day Pastor is only in it for money; the ones at the top are the ones with control, the little guy just does as he is taught and told. They are only spreading the same information they were given whether it be right or wrong; exactly like our current education system. You are wrong; I did not rebel against 'Jesus' because I didn't understand him. I rebelled against man-made religion because I came to the understanding that it did not resonate as true to me. This was not a decision I blindly made; but made after extended periods of attending church and reading the Bible.

I do not dwell in fear or negativity because that is not what I wish for my life. I wish for understanding and knowledge daily. I wish to gain enough of both in this lifetime to finally be released from this place. The give to God 10% never had anything to do with money, because an all-powerful being would not need it, and would ensure in his own way that his people got exactly what they needed without taking it from others.

The give God 10% is another reference to the 'take no thought', because it is referring to the average 10% of our brain power that we use.
edit on 21-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Only God can Give you immortality and what you speak is what I used to preach to my friends and I thought I was wiser than any fellow that crossed my path and I used it on people. Your body is your church and the church was supposed to be a place where you go to give to god your sins and not for man to become God by standing up there and looking down on those who look for salvation and it says to close the door behind you when pray at home. Don't stand on the streets and radio stations or on top of a mountain so that the people can see you pray.

Why is it that bones become fossils and not one ship has ever been fossilized over time and if Dino's became birds does that mean they have pineal gland as well and it goes on and on and it would seem the aliens would have created every creeping thing and gave them pineal glands aswell because everything evolves in your theory. so if evolution is about spirituality than their would be no need for ships and no need for any planets because we are spiritual and you can learn while you are spiritual the rights and wrongs of life and would not need to expirience the physical.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Your last little bit is exactly how things are supposed to be. However when we descended back down into materialism from the higher levels of Heaven, that is where we placed ourselves; in the material world. The Pineal gland is the connection of all beings back to the source, it is our 'church' where we 'take no thought' and 'give back our 10%'.

God being the only one to grant immortality is rubbish that the Church forced upon the people to make them put their power and faith outside of themselves. Those who become complacent with their destiny, are not in charge of it. We already are immortal. We are not bodies. We are souls, the body is a material thing that does not exist. It only does in this realm of perception. I do not consider myself greater than anybody; I adhere to the fact that we are all equal. I have not asked anybody to close the doors to their mind, but to open them wide.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Your last little bit is exactly how things are supposed to be. However when we descended back down into materialism from the higher levels of Heaven, that is where we placed ourselves; in the material world. The Pineal gland is the connection of all beings back to the source, it is our 'church' where we 'take no thought' and 'give back our 10%'.

God being the only one to grant immortality is rubbish that the Church forced upon the people to make them put their power and faith outside of themselves. Those who become complacent with their destiny, are not in charge of it. We already are immortal. We are not bodies. We are souls, the body is a material thing that does not exist. It only does in this realm of perception. I do not consider myself greater than anybody; I adhere to the fact that we are all equal. I have not asked anybody to close the doors to their mind, but to open them wide.

How wide? Wide enough that it falls out? You know, this thread had much potential, but it seems that there are trolls who are just hell bent on turning the entire subject of this thread into a mere religious debate and has become almost a complete waste of time for me. I recommend to the moderators that they close this thread now. My last word for you VeritasAequitas is this, let me tap you on the jaw with my fist and then you tell me that your body does not exist, as if there is no reality, and that you're "immortal". If you are truly immortal, then there isn't a damn thing that even a 9mm bullet to the head would do to you. When it comes down to it, your perception in this lifetime is the only reality. What our perception of this lifetime tells us is you're going to die like everyone else, and you're going to find out like everyone else what really happens when people die, and no one but the God almighty really knows until it happens to them, if you believe in a God. Not being complacent with ones own destiny doesn't automatically make you "immortal", that is pure New Age mesmerism, not surprised that your spreading it since you have the theosophical emblem as your user pic.
edit on 22-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

God has been taken out of everything now and our children are tyrants and everything has gone down hill without God. Look to your brother and see his eyes are distracted by the devices that draws your eyes away from Christ. Look to those close to you and you will see they will not help because they would rather get paid, look at the chaos without God and world war 3 is a spiritual war that's going on right now. What you teach is only for yourself and no one else and it's that way because you don't work on the negative but rather not dwell on it and you leave it as it is.

Jesus comes to people in the flesh to this day and not through any pineal gland and we see things without the pineal gland and it's because you are easily drawn away to find things and you can't take from the bible and the teachings to create new paths because they will have all their snares. Look at the non believers and they think knowledge is only physical and anything spiritual is absurd and it because of that Satan doesn't show them because they have blinded them selves and they have no meaning.

I don't judge you by the path you choose but I will warn you because sometimes the answer is right in front of you and Satan hides it well and dresses it up for you so it's easy. This is the last time we go through it and it's going to be beautiil when we see Jesus coming down on a cloud.

Many of you speak that love is what it's about but non of you show it, is it not what gets you your evolution and your crystaline body but you hate those who have fallen to the father of lies. You don't practice forgiveness but you hold it against them and is it not your oneness that you and that murderer are the same. Are you not one with the pedophile that you so hate So much that will step off the wheel of karma. So wouldn't that give you another go at it?

I am sinner and I am no better than that man on the sidewalk asking for cash and it's because we took the bite of the tree of knowledge we are made to suffer. Day and night we toil so we can eat and cities will fall to ruin shortly and global famine will rise in the next few years and the people of the cities will eat amongst the rats and will cannibalize there brothers and sisters and not even the pineal gland will save you. We must return to the earth as it written because with this knowledge that where we are heading.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Have you missed the 6 times I mentioned that the body is mortal, but the soul is not?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You lost all credibility when you said Jesus did not teach about the Pineal gland. Matthew 4;6 was from Jesus himself. Yes, we have to physical eyes, to see the physical world; but we have a spiritual eye to see the spiritual world.
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You are right and it seems our friend is firmly planted his soul and it's ok and it is up to him and will no longer say anything but I do have more to say but will not. My friends goodnight all of you and I mean all of you.

P.S. Aliens are demons lmao.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

As for your bit at the end about 'New Age' I did not at one time say that. Your soul, your consciousness, your essence of what you really are, can never die. However where it chooses to reside is totally up to you. That is controlling your destiny. The body is the vessel for the soul; not the other way around. You are not defined by your material body, but defined by what resides within.

You are both totally misconstruing what I have said; either on purpose or through error, I know not.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I never said my friend but I said never use my pineal gland to see the thing most people can't and Jesus come to people if you call on him without pineal gland.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Goodnight my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Law of Attraction; You attract what you want to yourself. Please show me how maintaining positive thoughts and prayers to myself, will not give me the same rate of success as anyone who prays to Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna. It doesn't. Because it simply doesn't matter; the power of prayer is in itself.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Good Night to you as well. While we may have differences in views, do not construe that to mean I harbor ill-will towards you or your companions. I don't.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Call on God to open your eyes to the deceit and all will fall into place buddy and I know you are good fella and I know things we debate on will always linger, don't you just hate typing on an iPhone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont believe in Jesus and Satan and if they ever did exist, then they were Aliens themselves. I think that the entire Ancient Alien angle is honestly a lot more believable.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
I dont believe in Jesus and Satan and if they ever did exist, then they were Aliens themselves. I think that the entire Ancient Alien angle is honestly a lot more believable.

We have already debunked that rather solidly, even Imtor peaced out here after his usual deal.

Enki your Sumerian god was merely the planet Saturn and constellation Capricorn, just look at the hexagram on the Sumerian seal which is used to demonstrate 'alien' contact . . . its a hexagram the same as found on Saturn and the seal of Solomon, or El of the Elohim, or Tammuz, or the Green man of druidism.

They are spiritual entities and contact with them is more similar to a religious experience, which has been recreated in the 'God helmet'.

Jesus' birth which has heralded by the Magi was a unique one time only alignment.

www.worldviewpublications.org...

On April 17, 6 BC, two years before King Herod died, Jupiter emerged in the east as a morning star in the sign of the Jews, Aries the Ram. The account in Matthew refers twice to the Star’s being in the east with good reasons. When the royal star of Zeus, the planet Jupiter, was in the east, this was the most powerful time to confer kingships. Furthermore, the Sun was in Aries, where it is exalted. And the Moon was in very close conjunction with Jupiter in Aries. Modern calculations suggest that this was close enough to be an occultation (eclipse). But the Sun’s glare would have hidden that event. Saturn was also present, which meant that the three rulers of Aries’ trine (Sun, Jupiter, and Saturn) were present in Aries. Saturn and Jupiter were said to be attendants on the rising Sun, another regal aspect for astrologers. By modern expectations this is trivial, but for ancient stargazers this configuration was truly awesome.”1

However, because this awesome event involved an eclipse in which the sun hid the conjunction of the moon with Jupiter, the observed significance of this occultation was not the birth of a king but his impending death.2 Awareness of this astrological portent would have produced panic across the Roman Empire and particularly in Judea, where Herod the Great was already in a virtually terminal state.

This leads to consideration of a series of prior astrological events that occurred in 7 BCE. Four copies of an ancient Babylonian astronomical text, written in 8 BCE in cuneiform script on clay tablets, have been recovered. This text predicts a triple conjunction of the planets, Jupiter and Saturn, in the constellation, Pisces, on what are now known as May 27, October 6 and December 1, 7 BCE. “The . . . conjunction of 7 B.C.E. . . . was special in that the planets met three times in succession in the same constellation. . . .

“The fact that Mars, the star of Nergal, the god of war, joined the conjunction in its final phase signified that the new king was to come from the West, specifically, from Syria-Palestine.”

“In the Babylonian system, Jupiter, the largest and brightest planet, was known as the star of Marduk, the supreme god of Babylon. Saturn, the second largest planet, was the star of the king, the earthly representative of the god. . . . The constellation Pisces was associated with Ea, the god of wisdom, life and creation. Pisces was also the . . . last constellation that the sun passed through each year. . . . The conjunction of the planets in Pisces accordingly portended two things: the end of the old world order and the birth of a new savior king chosen by God. . . .

“The fact that Mars, the star of Nergal, the god of war, joined the conjunction in its final phase signified that the new king was to come from the West, specifically, from Syria-Palestine, for Mars was the star of Amurru or the West (Syria-Palestine) in the Babylonian system

Just go back a few pages through this thread and a lot will be made clear.

However I could be very very wrong and would love for you to post some evidence (verifiable preferably) of physical alien contact.
edit on 22-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join