It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Beautiful, accurate, inspired.

Well done Warrior!

God Bless,

You guys are all inspired over this guy channeling Satan? How ironic!

Not channeling Satan, but accurately describing the means by which Satan believes he can harvest the multitude to his cause.

Tell me, how is the weather on Sirius B (your "location")?

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Only the English have weather, after all it is God's own country, everyone else in the universe has a climate.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by Imtor

Why do you dodge answering my posts aimed at you?

I have linked to several scientifically proven facts indicating the nature of the religious and UFO phenomena and you have yet to dispute any of it.

All you do is repeat the same thing over and over just like the Bible thumpers.

You get so upset because names have been assigned to your 'aliens' as there has been past contact with 'them' and people are using the names given to them historically.

Your argument is very very sad it is like yelling at someone for addressing a Helianthus annuus as a Sunflower.

Because if I put all the documents about UFOs on top of you, you would be smashed like a bug.

Are you seriously thinking the question 'are UFOs real' exists? There is no question in that, the only question is is it Aliens? Let me tell you, I deal with classified documents, not UFOs for now but I know enough what classified means to not go public. There is tons of evidence of such things and they are what they are, not some religious definitions like demons ANGELS satan and other bullcrap.

'My aliens' first of all I have mentioned gazillion times I do not believe without seeing some actual evidence unlike religious people who believe their things with the only proof some Bible.

Scientific proof? Sorry that's not scientific proof, in fact it's worse than the UFO evidence. It is someone claiming to see things and demons and what not.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I find it kinda creepy and disturbing how easily he can crawl inside Satan's brain!

BTW, the "weather" here is just as you would expect it to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

That's a new gesture to me!

Gonna have to use that one when I get the occasion!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

No, you blindly and immediately assume that the government actually threatens people about UFO's based off of eye witness and personal testimony (the very thing the new testament is based off of). There is no actual proof to any of it. Do you see the flaw in your logic here? It either is, or it isn't. If it isn't, then find a thread (or create one) to vent your personal frustrations against religion in. If it IS, then tell us why you feel one way or the other, and back it up with your reasoning. Many here have already done that. The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.
edit on 19-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Thirty-five pages into the thread and none of these trolls have yet to provide us with even a modicum of real evidence that the UFO phenomena and subsequent alleged abductions are space aliens. We of course shouldn't be surprised since they first of all have to give us actual hard evidence that they are nuts and bolts craft in the first place. The way these "craft" operate suggests that they are the furthest thing from a nuts and bolts craft. No mater how advanced we imagine supposed secret government craft or so called space aliens are, a physical object will never be able to defy the laws of physics, change its shape, float through walls, break apart into multiple objects, dematerialize and move at or above the speed of light. An object doing the aforementioned ceases being a nuts and bolts object, although your science fiction lords will tell you otherwise. So instead, they continue on with their tirade against Christianity and for some reason only Christianity as if Christianity is the only religion that goes into the history of angels and demons when every religion, culture, and nation on the face of the planet does as well that predates Christianity by millenia.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Some of the UFO cases are intriguing enough to incite interest. I mean, one can't deny that when government or military officials start making threats, it implies something is happening. The difference here, is that I don't immediately (Or blindly) attribute it to aliens unless there's actual proof. I won't discount the possibility....but if the evidence shows that it isn't, I'm not putting on a tin foil hat and harnessing my inner alien.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: My effin keyboard is low on batteries, thus typo. Leave me alone.

No, you blindly and immediately assume that the government actually threatens people about UFO's based off of eye witness and personal testimony (the very thing the new testament is based off of). There is no actual proof to any of it. Do you see the flaw in your logic here? It either is, or it isn't. If it isn't, then find a thread (or create one) to vent your personal frustrations against religion in. If it IS, then tell us why you feel one way or the other, and back it up with your reasoning. Many here have already done that. The "religion is bull#" song and dance is not an argument to counter the OP in any way shape or form. If you believe UFO's are alien in nature, tell us why, provide some rationale of how you came to this conclusion, and leave the personal bashing out of it.
edit on 19-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Thirty-five pages into the thread and none of these trolls have yet to provide us with even a modicum of real evidence that the UFO phenomena and subsequent alleged abductions are space aliens. We of course shouldn't be surprised since they first of all have to give us actual hard evidence that they are nuts and bolts craft in the first place. The way these "craft" operate suggests that they are the furthest thing from a nuts and bolts craft. No mater how advanced we imagine supposed secret government craft or so called space aliens are, a physical object will never be able to defy the laws of physics, change its shape, float through walls, break apart into multiple objects, dematerialize and move at or above the speed of light. An object doing the aforementioned ceases being a nuts and bolts object, although your science fiction lords will tell you otherwise. So instead, they continue on with their tirade against Christianity and for some reason only Christianity as if Christianity is the only religion that goes into the history of angels and demons when every religion, culture, and nation on the face of the planet does as well that predates Christianity by millenia.

If any other claque of believers wants to try and turn this board into a their personal propaganda dispenser, they will be given the the same short shrift Unlike many on here , I have personal experience to draw on, on the attempted hijack of the subject of Ufology, by those with a political/social agenda based on Xtianity, not Islam or Judaism. The whole myth about Project Blue beam was invented by some evangelical Canadian with the sole purpose of muddying the waters and in an attempt to "pick off and subvert" those perceived as weak minded and in need of being given "proper direction".

The key words in Ufology are, possibly, maybe, it could be, the moment you hear "I know" from believer, sceptic, god botherer, you know you are listening to someone who innately thinks they are somehow intellectually superior to everyone else and that we all need to be "told" for our own good.

There is a body of evidence that suggest that UFOs are personally subjective not rationally objective. Given that, it is almost impossible to bring a true coherence of thought and theory to the subject. Now maybe that is their true defensive mechanism, or at least part of it. How many times do people need to be referred to the Fatima incident for confirmation of this. Catholics saw the virgin Mary, those with no religious affiliations mostly reports a shiny silver disc,.

As Fatima can be viewed as one of the true "mass sightings" it is a place all should start their own investigations from, without wearing the blinkers of a value loaded belief system. Furthermore, understanding the difference between wryd and weird is another good place to slap your brain round and see how it fits for size.
edit on 20-7-2012 by FireMoon because: spelling

edit on 20-7-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

What your density is not allowing you to grasp, is that in many of our posts...none of us said we are WILLING to accept claims of aliens or UFO's as undeniable proof, without actual proof. The same scrutiny has to be applied to claims with even LESS evidence. Like the bogey monsters in your religious fairy tales.

Again....extraordinary claims, beg for extraordinary proof.

Kthanxbuhbye.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

And calling life that is bound to exist on the infinite number of planets and galaxies Demons based off a book that has been controlled since it was written is not an extraordinary accusation??? Give me a break..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

And calling life that is bound to exist on the infinite number of planets and galaxies Demons based off a book that has been controlled since it was written is not an extraordinary accusation??? Give me a break..

I starred your post.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I don't believe in 'God' the Christian concept. I don't believe in some man named YHWH that created the whole Universe, and wants us to worship him so much he sent some extra-special man to take away all of our sins, so long as we bow down and kiss his feet, submitting to be his slaves/property, we will be granted eternal life. I think that is complete and total BS.

Now what I do think: That the Universe was and is what people would like to call God, the source of infinite consciousness. We are all consciousness, one is all, and all is one. I do not think that it wants our worship or any stupid nonsense like that, worship is for tyrants. The whole free will, but if you choose differently than I say, you get punished, is complete BS. That defeats the whole purpose of 'Free Will', it ain't Free if someone is forcing your hand or decisions through threats. This sounds more and more like something 'Satan' would do.
There is life throughout the Galaxy, but we were not directly, and I say this loosely, "God's" creation. We are in the sense that all exists out of the infinite consciousness and is inter-connected. However, as for the beings of this planet; I truly believe that we were created by the others beings who became the Pantheons of Gods for various groups and cultures.

At some point, and I'm in favor of the Enki and Enlil bit of Sumeria, there were two people fighting for control of our destiny. One was our progenitor, or the being who created the Human race, and the other was the one who was trying to enslave us. I am deeply into matters of the Spiritual or Third Eye, and the Bible has mentioned this on 3 separate occasions..The first time actually being mentioned by Lucifer in the Garden of Eden. He actually told Adam and Eve if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge(7 Chakra centers in the body) of Good and Evil (Good and Evil representing Duality), that their eye would be opened and they would be like God. That is a huge mistranslation in the KJV, because he indeed said 'Eye' not eyes.. When we were told about the Tree of Life and of Knowledge of Duality, we had been put on an equal level with they, what we now term angels, which the bad being( I will dub Satan for all intensive purposes of keeping thins easy to digest), did not like. This is nearly identical to what I heard in Church as a young one about why Satan was jealous of Adam. He did not think that Adam should be considered equal to he, for he existed before his creation. So what did he do? He turned against the Creator of Man, and branded him a liar and the devil.

That is why Lucifer being the light bearer makes nothing but absolute sense. Lucifer really was God, and whoever the real Satan is swapped places with him and took over. Exactly like the Bible says he would. This is also why I believe that Freemasonry has been so demonized as well as the Knights Templar. They have held the information over from since Atlantis. The triptych architecture encoded into monuments from ancient cultures around the world, was adopted by the Freemasons, and used to encode Modern-Day Cathedrals. That is what the pillars Jachin and Boaz represent and why they were used in the building of King Solomon's temple. They represent the towers of the sun and moon, masculinity and femininity, duality, etc. The steeple in between the two represents the balance of both into the third. That's why the middle entrance is always the biggest.

The practice of Spirituality involving the Third-Eye has existed since Atlantis, who also encoded Pyramids and Triptych entrances, which is where it got passed on down to the Egyptians, the Chinese, the Mayans, Indonesians, and etc. This is where the source of Buddhism and Hinduism originated from. There were Swastikas everywhere around the world in ancient times which goes back to representing this same thing, the balance of your duality or Ida/Pingala energies. The Swastika was a combination of two separate symbols. The Fall of Man, was when the Atlanteans started becoming more and more greedy & materialistic. They lost their touch within themselves. The more you attach yourself into materialism, the more you separate yourself from what is beyond.

When Atlantis sank, this was the Fall of Man, from here they spread out from their home in the Atlantic Ocean stretching from the Bahamas, to Scotland, Ireland, and the British Isles. The remaining survivors fled to Egypt, India( who became known as the Indo-Aryans).. This is where Hitler also got the Aryan supremacy and stole the Swastika, and reversed it to mean evil. From here they passed on their knowledge of the Eye to the Priests of the Mystery Schools, who in turn handed it down to the philosophers and what became known as the Knights Templars and Freemasons, Shriners, etc.

This is why they put out the disinfo about them all worshipping Satan. They don't.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
They want everybody to think that they do, so that they become discouraged to learn that particular knowledge. It was the Roman Catholic Church that convicted the Knights Templar of Satanism! You can be sure that anything they condemn is exactly the opposite of what they say it is. They are the one who controls the Bible; which is exactly why they would say this knowledge is "Of the Devil."

Jacob mentioned seeing God on the Isle of Peniel, which is a corrupted spelling of Pineal. This gland in your brain is surrounded by brain fluid on all sides making it just like an island. Genesis 32;30.

Matthew 4:6 is even in my signature. These are ALL clearly referencing the third eye. Matthew 4:6 was a quote from Jesus. Jesus is Lucifer, but Lucifer is not Satan. It has been posited many times that Yeshua spent time in India, which is where he would have decided upon the name of Christ, which comes from the Greek Christos, which again is derived from Krista, the name used in prayers to Krishna. When they crucified him for preaching to people the way; which is not submitting to God, and falling into worship, they changed everything to give 'Satan' the advantage. They used Jesus as a means to push their agenda and enslaved everybody. Religion lays down the laws for your afterlife; and Government lays down the laws for your physical life. These are the same PEOPLE. That is why they call for the separation of church and state, because Jesus not one time mentions "God's Almighty Church Government."

When Jesus said he was the way, he meant by living by his example. Because we fell into Materialism this is for all intensive purposes, our hell.. We will continue to stay here until we prove that we are worthy to leave. This is indeed very much a prison planet. The only way to leave is to 'take no thought' and search for the Kingdom inside of you all, for it lies not in Churches or any other being other than yourself. He was the Salvation needed to pull people from the Church, by revealing back to us our hidden connection to all via our Minds eye. He did not mean; accept that I died for you and everything will be okay...If you are drowning in the ocean, you don't wait for a boat to pass by and scoop you up; you just start swimming. You are your own salvation, and it is not blasphemy to believe so. That's only what the Church wants you to believe so that you remain stuck here putting your power and lives into their hands. How could this not be true, when we have already mutually agreed several times that the Church has Usurped control?? Anything they go through such great lengths to keep us from, you can be sure they are hiding something. Now I'm not saying that Child Pedophilia, Rape, etc that we believe are morally wrong is right, but I'm saying as for what they deem Satan and God, is slanted towards their best interests.

Now, that isn't to say there aren't evil Freemasons, and dark occultists. However, not all of them are. The bad guys of the world realize the truth and knowledge that is being held in these things; that is why they delve into it and have such an attachment. For they know that this is the 'Truth', and they are abusing the teaching of creating your own reality via Law of Attraction, and etc, which is how all these evil scumbags make their way into power.

The Bible talks about Astral Projection in Ecclesiastes when it mentions that death occurs when the pitcher shatters and the breaking of the SILVER CORD. This is not a coincidence people; this is part of one of the biggest conspiracies that has ever been perpetrated upon humankind.

Aliens are both Angels and Demons. Just as there are malevolent and benevolent human beings on earth, so it is elsewhere in the Galaxy. The malevolent aliens are the beings we know of as Demons and the benevolent peaceful and beautiful races are we know as Angels. Their ability to travel through time and space is due to their spiritual knowledge; for once you can become one with yourself and open your 'eye', you would be able to do exactly this. That is where Astral Projection and Dreaming come from. They both exist on the 4th Density/Dimension of space, which is why time travel is possible. Think about it; When you go to sleep, have dreams that feel like they last 15-20 minutes; and when you wake up 12 hours have passed. This is due to the Alpha wave production from the melatonin released by your pineal gland. It affects your perception of time, which is often why people who meditate feel like it's only been 30 minutes when in reality it's been much longer...
edit on 21-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

144,000 stars for you!

I agree. Excellent post !

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thank you, VeritasAequitas....jewels in a vast field of coal is what your posts are sometimes. A thousand stars for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Well said, i dont see why he still needs to believe that these things are all related to god and that crap. He replied to me saying they all exist in a different reality, a non physical one or theyre interdimensional or whatvever. Interdimensional would explain how they travel so far but why does that have to point to it being a bible thing!
Randy says im only he because my thread was crap, it was only crap for him because im not religious.
(it may be crap im pretty new to this site)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Randy says im only he because my thread was crap, it was only crap for him because im not religious. (it may be crap im pretty new to this site)

Ya, think I'll apologize for that. Pretty much unprovoked.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And your right my spelling is bad looking back i blame this itouch and its damn tiny buttons! Haha

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the detailed explanations, VeritasAequitas, for all these religious people. I just get tired of arguing about something when it's clear their explanations have a lot more fallacies

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join