It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Man your reasonings are top notch,i believe you know the answers to the mysteries.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I just found this interesting page. tmgnow.com...

Maybe a connection, maybe not. But certain anomolies seem to occur in similar points around the sun.
I believe it's just a matter of various elements, that when brought together, can make some pretty weird Images. We are not looking at straight forward images of your gran at her 80th birthday, shot with the latest canon or Nikon camera.

These are images taken in the vacuum of deep space, close to a giant nuclear fusion reactor, that emits incredible
Amounts of radiation, and electromagnet fields. And the pictures are being taken by a sophisticated, all be it, a very old now, satellite. That satellite has taken a hell of a beating since its been up there.

So when you add up all the differentials involved, I think it's safe to say that curious anomalies are in fact, just strange behaviours exhibited by a wonder of the universe, that did not attend your grans 80th birthday party,
Enabling you to get a perfect and well understood photo.

Another quick example, cameras can blow things way out of proportion. I have investigated much paranormal phenomena. And a while back, investigators got so excited about orbs. But as we now know, these orbs where dust particles, and the light refraction from camera flash or night vision amplified these particles. Distorting there appearance, and making them look like some weird and wonderfully unknown object.

Cameras have, and always will, LIE.

edit on 2012 by Titan25 because: Error

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

That NASA guy in your vid is actually lying through his teeth. That is what he is getting paid for. To calm the masses. Finding a "reasonable" explanation to everything. Except some of us can see through the charade...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
"Nibiru" with an atmosphere/magnetosphere?

Just throwing it out there

edit on 27-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It looks cool whatever it is.

maybe is a magnetic distortion that creates a sort of vortex that deflects the charged particles being expelled from the sun?

The shape of it is very strange, given that it order for us to view it at this angle and it still be round, the angle of the distortion would have to have been perfect unless it was a sphere. Only problem with that is there are no spherical vortexes. So not sure how the sun could create a distortion that close to the surface without the gravity of the sun not effecting it or even the suns magnetosphere not effecting it.

very interesting

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
As much attention has been on the Sun Lately, we still know very little about how our star works. It's kinda amazing. We send probes and satellites to the farthest parts of the solar system to conduct studies of planets, yet, we still have developed limited satellites to fully analyze many aspects of our sun. Granted, it's kinda tough with all that heat and temperature to build a satellite that can withstand its bombardment of solar plasma, radiation and other unknowns.

It's very hard to determine with our limited visual spectrum what actually is present. Yes, we can conclude by observation that something may have deflected plasma. It could have been some sort of rogue magnetically charged field that "repelled" the plasma.

We just don't know enough about what is seen to come to any definite conclusions other than to say we need more ways to study the sun. Unless there is a dimension out there that can defy the harsh heat and gravity of such a massive object it's difficult to say what it really is happening. Every time we see a comet that goes too close to the sun, it is absorbed by the sun. A basic understanding is all that is needed to figure out what happened to the comet.
I am certain when the sun "heats" up with solar flares as predicted, we will begin to see a whole lot of stuff we can't explain.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I had to star and flag for that, very interesting and strange.

It almost looks like it is cloaked and the plasma ejection hitting the sphere briefly exposes it. It's not a planet because that close to the sun it would like melt and burn up and whatever it is, is a hell of alot bigger than mercury. You'd almost think it was a dark star or failed star that didn't have enough mass to ignite.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Vandettas-

You said it. Those were my thoughts exactly. We are always watching the sun for activity so it makes sense these 'objects' would not want to be seen. Are they deflecting a solar flare that could've been damaging to earth? This also goes in hand with the moon and it's mysteries: It is in the proper position to block out all but the sun's flaming corona when it moves between the sun and the earth. It is a perfect circle and lies nearer the earth's orbit around the sun. ufos on the moon is a plausible theory. Are they there to protect us?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by DaRAGE

That NASA guy in your vid is actually lying through his teeth. That is what he is getting paid for. To calm the masses. Finding a "reasonable" explanation to everything. Except some of us can see through the charade...

I have yet to find an honest NASA spokesman, and I've searched high and low. Most of the time, they refuse to even return phone calls or emails. Maybe they think the subject (Nibiru, Sun Spheres, etc) is nonsense and feel like it's not worth their time; or, maybe they are hiding something.

Well I have news for them: People are taking this seriously, a LOT of people. Some have even killed themselves for fear of what they think is coming, whether there is something coming or not - like the 16-year-old girl last week. I'm putting these "scientists" on notice: I'm going to hang every single death around their necks in an upcoming episode of my show.

I wonder if they will feel guilty?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Way to twist things mate.

How is it NASA's fault that some stupid kid got so caught up in the 2012 hype that she topped herself?

They haven't created this hype, it's the nut jobs that have.

And it's the nut jobs that are to blame.
edit on 27/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just wondering

- was the flare directed towards earth?
- any chance that 'ship' is stopping the effects of the flare on earth?
- why only that flare & not the many others that are erupting?

if that is a ship (which it certainly looks like cos its been seen in a gazillion videos|) it's probably absorbing the energy from the flare or stopping it from destroying something

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Whatever it is, natural or not, I feel very grateful to be one of the few humans able to witness all of these amazing things that were vastly inaccessible generations back. At some point we will be able to find out the true nature of this phenomena but in the meantime it's very fun to speculate and even challenge the typical regurgitated "scientific" explanations, even if for fun's sake.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by DaRAGE

I have yet to find an honest NASA spokesman, and I've searched high and low. Most of the time, they refuse to even return phone calls or emails. Maybe they think the subject (Nibiru, Sun Spheres, etc) is nonsense and feel like it's not worth their time; or, maybe they are hiding something.

Well I have news for them: People are taking this seriously, a LOT of people. Some have even killed themselves for fear of what they think is coming, whether there is something coming or not - like the 16-year-old girl last week. I'm putting these "scientists" on notice: I'm going to hang every single death around their necks in an upcoming episode of my show.

I wonder if they will feel guilty?

Lol. Funded by government = guaranteed to lie if asked questions. The only truth you will get out of them is the assurance that when they open their mouths to speak, what comes forth will be a lie.

They aint building those deep underground bunkers and storing up animals and plant seeds in those underground bunkers for fun. All this war and sh*t going on right now is a smokescreen to keep our eyes off the sky. They ain't having Hollywood shove movie after movie about zombie apocalypses and hostile aliens from the sky coming down, therye desensitizing the public, theyre preparing for something they've known has been coming for 2000 years. Thats why our government started making these "contingency" plans and trying to hastily unite the world to drive back the "invaders", the M.E. is getting unified under the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sunni's, Assad's regime in Syria has to fall, and then Iran is the last on the list. Then the E.U. will be united under their "super-president" and the otherside of the world will be united under the coming N.A.U. (North American Union).

I know exactly what theyre doing and why and so do you
. It's also why the DHS purchased 450 million rounds of dum dums that were outlawed in the Geneva Convention and why those FEMA camps that look like Aushwitz on steroids were built. All this is connected.
edit on 27-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

No idea what it is but it does look kinda cool to be able to see this happen.... it may have always been around the Sun deflecting solar flares.... maybe there are more of these around the Sun.... just like a Planet could have a few moons around it... we just cant see all the activity on or around the Sun as its too bright!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I only read a few posts but you my friend speak the most sense of them all.

We, (humans), were created as slaves to mine this planet and then left here to perish by them, (aliens). The thing is we survived and they are not happy and they are coming back to exterminate the plague (humans).

There is nothing you can do to save yourself it is inevitable.

Am I crazy?

Have you ever wondered why humans are so much more advanced than any other creature on this planet? Come on nothing is even close to us why or how can it be that one species dominates all other species it's not natural.

The governments of the world think they have made a deal to save themselves but they will soon discover that our creators don't make deals with their slaves.

Oh the sun thing well it's just a bug?

Watch......wait.....you'll see.....soon.....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There are a lot of things out there that can't yet be explained because we lack comprehension of them. Just because we cannot create things to explain them we decide they don't exist. I look at this as more of a phenomenon that someday we may have the answer to.

What is this? I don't know. It is something worth investigating though. It appears that these things or similar things are evident around the son lately. They may be new, related to the solar max, maybe something gaining energy, or they could have always been there and we didn't notice them before.

It's worth keeping an eye on them. If they are energy balls they could have an effect on the planets if they are wandering around. They could be some sort of energy life forms also which need powering up. These life forms could have intelligence also. Science does not recognize that energy can have intelligence but religion seems to understand the possibility even though they know that it cannot be explained. I would put my faith in the perceptions of many generations of people instead of the limited insight of science on this.

I don't think it's a ship unless it is off phase or it exists at a much higher frequency than we can comprehend. We can only see things that are in our visible spectrum and have created some things to view things above and below this spectrum. Our lack of comprehension of the existence of higher forms of life above our senses is a major flaw of mankind. These beings could destroy us if we mess with them or destroy their planet. if they were t slow down their frequency we could see them.

When a hummingbird flaps it's wings they disappear, if the hummingbird were to vibrate fast enough it would disappear. We can look through a propeller of an airplane without seeing it. We can't see heat unless we have the right equipment and we only see the interaction of the heat with objects it touches. We have a lot to learn before these beings will start to interact with us if they exist. If their brains are vibrating at a super high frequency than their thinking would be super fast and our comprehension of their possible intellect could be extremely flawed. My question is why they haven't destroyed us yet if we threaten their planet. Maybe they created this place for us also. Sounds sort of like I'm trying to explain god and angels doesn't it?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I did see an anomlie at :43 at about 8 oclock that was highlighted by a flare and then seemed to be be sucked into the sun.

great find... I don't know what it is but it appeared to absorb a flare. Later in the video there was another sphere which seemed to be a "bulge in the sun at about the 9 oclock position.

I
edit on 27-5-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: content

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can't make out what it is if it is even anything.

How do we know it's not some sort of spacial distortion pocket caused by the sun's magnetism itself or some other strange anomaly?

There could be a whole host of varied explanations possible.

I wouldn't make too much out of any of this unless there was some compelling reason to do so.

Until then....I'll stay tuned but I'd also suggest people seek pragmatism and resist the urge to jump to conclusions until we get our facts in order first.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
Whatever it is, natural or not, I feel very grateful to be one of the few humans able to witness all of these amazing things that were vastly inaccessible generations back. At some point we will be able to find out the true nature of this phenomena but in the meantime it's very fun to speculate and even challenge the typical regurgitated "scientific" explanations, even if for fun's sake.

I agree that it is fun to put our science to the challenge that is the point of science itself.

But I would point out that it is probable that the amount of people alive today with access to some form of information technology potentially equals the numbers of people alive in the distant past.

A good example of the scale we are discussing here is that around 1900 the population was around one and a half billion, and around 1800 it was probably around 900million.

At the founding of the Ming Dynasty in 1368, China's population was reported to be close to 60 million; toward the end of the dynasty in 1644, it may have approached 150 million.[28][29] England's population reached an estimated 5.6 million in 1650, up from an estimated 2.6 million in 1500.[30] New crops that had come to Asia and Europe from the Americas via the Spanish colonizers in the 16th century are believed to have contributed to population growth.

The population of the Americas in 1500 may have been between 50 and 100 million.

world pop wiki

So rather than being a part of the few, I'd have to say we are getting close to the halfway mark 50-50, if we haven't already reached it yet. Which is a great sign of course.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by OldCorp

Way to twist things mate.

How is it NASA's fault that some stupid kid got so caught up in the 2012 hype that she topped herself?

They haven't created this hype, it's the nut jobs that have.

And it's the nut jobs that are to blame.
edit on 27/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't call them nuts but there are some issues with gullibility and a lack of discretion and the ability to control one's urge to jump to spurious conclusions when lacking pertinent data to justify such conclusions.

This is a mistake we are all guilty of time to time, but there are indeed degrees of difference.

So no not crazy, just lack patience and discretion in these matters.
We simply don't have the information required to make grand conclusions at this point about things we know almost nothing about.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join