It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

the ocean? can you explain please?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

how could it be nibiru? i heard that nibiru was next to pluton

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by OldCorp

I have yet to find an honest NASA spokesman, and I've searched high and low. Most of the time, they refuse to even return phone calls or emails. Maybe they think the subject (Nibiru, Sun Spheres, etc) is nonsense and feel like it's not worth their time; or, maybe they are hiding something.

Funny, I get answers from them. And I post them here on ATS. And guess what? They get ignored. People that are into Nibiru and Sun Spheres don’t want to hear that it’s not refueling spaceships and stargates, but rather something mundane. There are explanations on the SOHO and Stereo websites for commonly seen objects and artifacts, but most folks can’t be bothered to research before screaming “Mothership.”

Well I have news for them: People are taking this seriously, a LOT of people. Some have even killed themselves for fear of what they think is coming, whether there is something coming or not - like the 16-year-old girl last week. I'm putting these "scientists" on notice: I'm going to hang every single death around their necks in an upcoming episode of my show.

I wonder if they will feel guilty?

Why should they? Nasa is not one doing the fearmongering. In fact they have done what they can to alleviate the fear.
Try: astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Ask an Astrobiologist has received more than 5000 questions about Nibiru and Doomsday 2012, with more than 400 answers posted. Please read a summary of the answers that have already been posted, view a video on these topics, use the search feature and read the FAQ’s before submitting questions on these topics.

Two new (March 2012) videos about the 2012 doomsday hoax:
David Morrison [www.youtube.com...]
Don Yeomans [www.youtube.com...]

NASA tried. Nobody wanted to hear it.

Put the blame where it belongs, on science illiterate idiots on the internet that thrive on doom and gloom and that can't be bothered to do five minutes worth of research.

Well, next time you talk to Nancy Mazinger at JPL, or even our good friend Jim Oberg here on ATS who also refuses to speak with me, you let them know I'm still waiting on those interviews.

NASA doesn't talk to independent journalists, they put a grandfatherish talking head on a video for 5 minutes and call that a response; well I DON'T. I've got a CV that includes interviews with everyone from Arlo Guthrie to ZZ Top; Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Presidential candidates, and even Colin Powell when he was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs during Desert Storm, so there is no question about my credentials or my professionalism. But NASA won't talk to me because they can't control the questions I would ask.

As as a result, people are listening to wild-ass crackpots like Terrel03 and Nancy Lieder, getting all bent out of shape over visions, channeled aliens, and imaginary "Heavy Mass Objects." And some of them have taken their own lives. So yes, I blame NASA, JPL, and everyone else who won't return my calls for those easily preventable deaths
edit on 5/27/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Riley MArtin said recently on his radio show that this would happen. He said massive solar flares would be deflected by the Biavians to protect Earth. Could this be the Biavians testing the technology?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

but NASA won't talk to me because they can't control the questions I would ask.

gee its "NASA,,not the KREMLIN",,as i heard watching t.v,,,lol

maybe not anymore.lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Nephilim.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

As as a result, people are listening to wild-ass crackpots like Terrel03 and Nancy Lieder, getting all bent out of shape over visions, channeled aliens, and imaginary "Heavy Mass Objects." And some of them have taken their own lives. So yes, I blame NASA, JPL, and everyone else who won't return my calls for those easily preventable deaths

People are killing themselves over this stuff? Wow, gives me flashbacks of history class talking about Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" radio show where people thought it was really happening and killed themselves.

Sigh, to think people are getting scared over this 2012 stuff and a so called "Nibiru" which is really the babylonian word for the planet jupiter. If there was some giant planet going to do a bat out of hell flyby the earth we would have been seeing it for quite a while, can't stop astronomers from blabbing, they ain't gonna keep their mouths shut about that kind of event.

Doesn't exactly help that the Pope is telling people that "aliens" are our space brothers and that the R.C.C. should make efforts to "christianize" them

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
did the sceptics come to their usual conclusion that it's a len's flare yet? as they do with nearly everything else.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

LoL? why are you laughing most scientists believe one day we will harness energy from the sun.

This video was from another person who replied to me in this thread

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by Evanzsayz

LoL? why are you laughing most scientists believe one day we will harness energy from the sun.

This video was from another person who replied to me in this thread

www.youtube.com...

Every living thing on the planet gets its energy from the sun in one way or the other, for ET to harness it directly from our power plant Sun is not such a crazy idea,

I think the jokes on them

The Sun is also a singularity meaning, it could also be used as a wormhole for advanced interstellar travellers/civilizations if you could build a craft capable enough to withstand such a trip,

Stephen Hawking's also pondered on the idea if you could collect enough energy from an entire star and focus it onto one point, it maybe possible to tear a hole in space time thus creating your own wormhole for intergalactic travel... were thinking it have they done it?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aliens as most of you call them are just advanced beings that live in higher dimensions than us. They look out for us and i think this is a being blocking the sun from maybe striking us because maybe more people are beginning to wake up..

Someone mentioned something about them getting their energy from the sun? I think we all get our energy from the sun, but they can approach it because they understand the cosmic energy of the sun and it's purpose for being here. The suns solar flares are the light of god awakening people at htis time.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I must say the video with the NASA explanation and other videos are not as impressive as the OP's since his shows a stationary sphere (the flare even outlines the backside of it). The other videos show a moving cavity.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
don't worry peeps, these flares and eruptions are necessary to keep us spinning =)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I dunno dude, I got the impression that when you went investigating planet x/nubiru that you approached it with your mind already made up on the subject.

This automatically puts people on the back foot and probably why you got the resistance you did.

Not having a go at you for getting out there btw, just can see why you hit blanks...that and the fact there is no incoming planet of doom.

edit on 27/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by OldCorp

People are killing themselves over this stuff? Wow, gives me flashbacks of history class talking about Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" radio show where people thought it was really happening and killed themselves.

Sigh, to think people are getting scared over this 2012 stuff and a so called "Nibiru" which is really the babylonian word for the planet jupiter. If there was some giant planet going to do a bat out of hell flyby the earth we would have been seeing it for quite a while, can't stop astronomers from blabbing, they ain't gonna keep their mouths shut about that kind of event.

Doesn't exactly help that the Pope is telling people that "aliens" are our space brothers and that the R.C.C. should make efforts to "christianize" them

If your stupid enough to kill yourself because you believe the end is coming and your going to die.Then im not teribly upset by this kinda sounds like Darwinism at work to me.Just like those people that die and there last words are hey watch this.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That doen't look like a sun spot, it look like a sun FART to me.

The one in question (May 25) looks like a lesion on the surface. Could the sun produce currents that draw things back into the surface? Looks like the sun make a little black hole and sucked that flare back inside.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps some aliens decided they might try to save our race from destruction XD

But in all possible reality, thats really cool. If its a sphere, it could potentially be a hidden planet, craft, or asteroid we arent monitoring. Nice post

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by OldCorp

I dunno dude, I got the impression that when you went investigating planet x/nubiru that you approached it with your mind already made up on the subject.

This automatically puts people on the back foot and probably why you got the resistance you did.

I took a subject that was causing concern to the "experts" to get their side of the story. I'd read what there was on the Internet and I wanted to balance that out with input from the people who are supposed to have the most brilliant minds on the planet; that's what journalists do.

I never ended up publishing anything on Nibiru precisely because I couldn't get any scientists to go on the record, and I am not a History Channel announcer postulating endless hypothesis - "Could it be..." Researchers theorize," and my favorite: "What if," is not how I want my work to be seen. When I publish something, whether it is AQ in Syria or the End of the World via the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I'm going to have some facts to back up my assertions or I won't publish at all.

(If you watch the 188 Day EQ cycle episode, you'll see I let Terrel pretty much dig his own grave. Wait until you see part 2 (not yet published.) Holy crap.

edit on 5/27/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well like I said, wasn't having a go at you for getting out there, I just think the angle of approach was always going to create resistance.

Also, Jim Oberg isn't the one to talk to about extra-solar planetary bodies, his expertise is mostly the shuttle missions.

Edit: seeing Terrell squirm is always a good thing

edit on 27/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have seen a few other videos of this phenomenon some and i personally have come to the conclusion that it could be nothing other than a dark matter asteroid.

1.It is not illuminated be reflected light from the sun.

2. Maintains a orbit aroun the sun that would incenerated most if not all celestial objects.

3.Is un affected by a coronal mass ejection.

Of course this is just a crack pot idea but here a link to a similar event (www.youtube.com...)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join