OK, here is what I see when I repeadly loop the 2nd 'smooth' video starting at 0:27.
1. Just as the ejection is starting, a dark circular shape emerges from the coronal area, appearing to move out away from the Sun's surface - thus
appearing to grow proportionately in it's size. From there on, it's size and shape remain constant, implying to me that it has acheived it's near
final position to block the CME.
2. The light mass (filament ?) ejects outward from the sun, apearing to be directed more toward the camera's perspective than perpendicular to the
surface where it is ejecting from. You see the dark circular space (object ?) and ALL of the light from the filament's shape at this point.
3. As the ejection appears to close in on the 'object', it appears to make a small last-minute position adjustment to the right.
4. Now the ejection closes in on the round dark area which has stopped it's motion and is stationary, in a position to 'catch' the ejection.
5. The light from the ejection begins to be obscured as it passes in front of the 'disc'. Although the light filament has a distinct shape as it
ejects from the Sun, you see it continually disapear as it is 'blocked' by the mass of the stationary 'obect'.
6.You then see some of the filament's light being directed straight back at the surface of the Sun. But the ammount of filament energy (light) appears
to have diminished in volume.
7. Throughout this process, you NEVER see any ejection light pass through, over or around the 'object'. The apparent size and shape of the dark area
remains constant and circular!
Something Very Large and of Circular Shape has blocked out the light from a Solar Ejection.
1. ET's have a technology to block Sun Flares using a physical Dish-shapped device, or it could be a Dish-shaped energy field. Thus, the possibility
they could protect anything they want from CME's (Earth?).
2. ET's have a technology to Capture some of the Sun's Energy for their needs. Thus, the 'diminished' amount of light that was reflected - they
absorbed some of it for thier use.
3. Somehow our gov't has this type of technology. Doubtful, but.....
4. A 'Wild One' here: a small Black Hole orbits our Sun!
EDIT: I don't belive the object is a Sphere - More of a Dish Shape, aming back at the Sun. We are seeing the back of the 'Dish'. A sphere would allow
light and energy to flow over and around it. The Dish would direct it Back to the Sun.
Best I can come up with, but Very Interesting to say the least!
edit on 5/27/2012 by Bullshark012 because: Clarification of the shape of the Dark Object.