BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

deffinatelly good advice. I have jumped the gun many times, I am aware of it. But in all honesty...I'm having hard time accepting some explanations since they come from NASA, because they are still people...when you break it down, it's still just some guys opinion. He is certainly more of an expert on things in space, but who ever he is...on some things it's just speculation trying to fill in holes with an explanation which is more likely or mundane. That doesn't make it true. But the sticker of authority prevails. Yet, authorities have been know to be wrong. Even the most brilliant minds have made wrong calculations/predictions/theories.

People who have been branded as crack pots have sometimes later after their lives understood to be ahead of their time. It's been know to happen. It's human nature to ridicule anything out of the accepted line of thought. But the truth is...none knows nothing. We are not even space embrios. Hell we still think we are alone in the universe (officially), hence all possible sightings are immediately disregarded as wrong identifications, hoaxes (most are just that), because it cant be....we are alone in the universe. Go look it up. It says so. We are the only confirmed concious intelligent life in the universe.

So pardon me for not trusting everything NASA says...I'm sure they went out of their way to explain away everything we can think of. It is their job to create our understanding of universe. If NASA says it's so...than that's the truth. But that is the problem in it self. They cant be right on everything. We are just begining to peek through the telescopes. Just begining to scratch the surface of our solar system.

Only dreamers of impossible can achieve. If man hadn't dreamed of going to the moon, he would have never done it (I'll leave this one alone).

In order to be fair, one needs to embrace all possibilities in the spectrum. Alien life, on a giant spherical space ship, absorbing the energy of the sun. If a man can dream it up...it is possible than.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OK, here is what I see when I repeadly loop the 2nd 'smooth' video starting at 0:27.

1. Just as the ejection is starting, a dark circular shape emerges from the coronal area, appearing to move out away from the Sun's surface - thus appearing to grow proportionately in it's size. From there on, it's size and shape remain constant, implying to me that it has acheived it's near final position to block the CME.

2. The light mass (filament ?) ejects outward from the sun, apearing to be directed more toward the camera's perspective than perpendicular to the surface where it is ejecting from. You see the dark circular space (object ?) and ALL of the light from the filament's shape at this point.

3. As the ejection appears to close in on the 'object', it appears to make a small last-minute position adjustment to the right.

4. Now the ejection closes in on the round dark area which has stopped it's motion and is stationary, in a position to 'catch' the ejection.

5. The light from the ejection begins to be obscured as it passes in front of the 'disc'. Although the light filament has a distinct shape as it ejects from the Sun, you see it continually disapear as it is 'blocked' by the mass of the stationary 'obect'.

6.You then see some of the filament's light being directed straight back at the surface of the Sun. But the ammount of filament energy (light) appears to have diminished in volume.

7. Throughout this process, you NEVER see any ejection light pass through, over or around the 'object'. The apparent size and shape of the dark area remains constant and circular!

CONCLUSION:
Something Very Large and of Circular Shape has blocked out the light from a Solar Ejection.

POISSIBLE THEORIES:
1. ET's have a technology to block Sun Flares using a physical Dish-shapped device, or it could be a Dish-shaped energy field. Thus, the possibility they could protect anything they want from CME's (Earth?).

2. ET's have a technology to Capture some of the Sun's Energy for their needs. Thus, the 'diminished' amount of light that was reflected - they absorbed some of it for thier use.

3. Somehow our gov't has this type of technology. Doubtful, but.....

4. A 'Wild One' here: a small Black Hole orbits our Sun!

EDIT: I don't belive the object is a Sphere - More of a Dish Shape, aming back at the Sun. We are seeing the back of the 'Dish'. A sphere would allow light and energy to flow over and around it. The Dish would direct it Back to the Sun.

Best I can come up with, but Very Interesting to say the least!

Steve
edit on 5/27/2012 by Bullshark012 because: Clarification of the shape of the Dark Object.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think the sun is strengthening it's heliosphere in response to an increasing intergalactic wind or something. Some things are automatic when energy is involved. Maybe these spheres are being created to balance energy within our solar system.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As interesting as the anomaly on the vid, is the lack of debunking through 5 pages. No sensor errors on the camera, no artifacts, I have a feeling that as time goes by the harder these anomaly's are going to be to dismiss. Maybe this is their way of raising our consciousness to a level of accepting the high strangeness of the times we are in. Yay evolution!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
That looked like a video of nothing...talk about a reach and a half. Maybe it's because I've been sick for a week, or because videos like this never end up being anything...but there is nothing here. I could make a sphere appear and stay in place if I look hard enough and frame by frame a video.

..."That looked like a video of nothing"... Sadly, you're mistaken. There was a definite shape that appeared and then sat there.

..."videos like this never end up being anything"... What do you expect them to become? If there was a clearly visible USAF on the side of the shape, it would be safe to say it was an extremely large Air Force vehicle awfully close to the sun. But because the object, its origin, it's composition, everything about it is a mystery, that's why it's being looked at and questions being asked.

..."I could make a sphere appear and stay in place if I look hard enough and frame by frame a video".. I'm guessing you can't just make something appear by looking hard at something else. It appears because it was there, it was a shape that is not normally seen in shots of the sun, it deflected energy shooting outwards from the surface of the sun and certainly did not appear just because someone was looking at those frames.

So I'm thinking that you being sick has somehow affected your reasoning and perception of reality.

Get well soon.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

google "type II civilization"

edit on 27-5-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I get the impression that this is not a solid object, since it doesn't appear to be illuminated by reflecting sunlight. So it seems more like a lack of something, like a void, in the surrounding matter. It could be a gas pocket itself, which would mean it is something with mass, but not solid. Maybe it has something to do with the pressure differentials or something...This seems more likely to me than a solid alien spaceship, which should reflect light being that close to the sun.

Not saying you are wrong (actually you are most likely right, or close to it) BUT!

We wouldn't have a clue how alien ship technology works, who knows, maybe the surface is made to actually absorb light as "fuel" and we caught one refueling?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzraelBane
this looks like the same type of sphere that they caught on video in march I don't know what it was doing but the fact that it was sitting there for an extended period of time and then detaches and goes racing off is definitely odd to say the least

edit: forgot S&F good find!
edit on 26-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: (no reason given)

That was a single shot of sperm heading out into the cosmos. Mother Earth could be screwed. We'll know in nine months. Why nine months even though it shoots off with such great velocity? It comes from a male and males don't ask for directions so it's taking the long route !

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012

thanks tips... what an obvious speculation! I think that is what was going on in most peoples head when they were analyzing this lol

strange video, fact or fake I dont care.. Extraterrestrials are watching over our Star during timse of change, making sure our planet does not get critically harmed. Personal belief

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

Originally posted by RoyBatty
Considering the sun is a massive atom crusher full of incandescent gas and volatile plasma, with magnetic activity we barely understand, jumping to UFO is a bit of a stretch IMO.

So what don't we know about the sun still then? just curious...

I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to think it could possibly be a UFO, after all we don't know everything and anything is possible, limited thinking gets limited results, we need to keep an open mind and consider all options/theory's

I said it was a stretch. My mind is open, which ALSO means I don't jump to UFO when dealing with something as complex as the sun. Is it possible that it's a UFO? Sure, anything is possible. Is it likely? IMO not. In My Opinion. We have no idea what our sun's hot/cool cycles are or how long they last. We don't know what a truly large magnetic storm is or how it behaves vis-a-vis to the miasma, i.e. what it looks like when a pocket of magnetic activity comes through the corona. We can only guess what's at the core, what's between the core and the surface. We're learning more every day and we've only just started to truly observe it with the STEREO telescopes. Consider what you'd like but to me this is like seeing bunnies in the clouds.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

I loved your response hahah thanks for that laugh

2L

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't think people can explain this away, but at the same time, who knows what it is. Who knows, maybe there was a solar flare that someone knew was going to get us, and they stopped it. Or maybe it was swamp gas. Is there any way to settle it? No.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

But there are bunnies in the clouds
edit on 27-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by RoyBatty

But there are bunnies in the clouds
edit on 27-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

LOL. I'll have what you're having

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by DaRAGE

That NASA guy in your vid is actually lying through his teeth. That is what he is getting paid for. To calm the masses. Finding a "reasonable" explanation to everything. Except some of us can see through the charade...

What you actually meant to say is "Except some of us will ignore what it really is from experts, because we'd rather believe in alien sun UFOs instead. NASA is paid to hide and keep things from us, but we will source them as proof of aliens/UFOs."

Just like that one prediction of yours...you know...the triangle sun portal in which aliens were going to emerge and attack earth...
edit on 5-27-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Hey, that triangle sun portal thread opened up a whole other way of looking at things.
Place would get boring if all there was here was scientific facts.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
I have found in my experiences with hallucinogens that we are a part of an infinite chain of life. The claim 'such as is above, is the same as below' is very true. We could be looking at a galactic sperm attempting to enter the sun (egg). We cannot 'see' the sperm as it is not within the ROYGBIV spectrum. Patterns exist on every level of existence, and on every level time is interpreted differently.

Food for thought.

Our sun is already in its middle age, what silly space spunk would be attempting to impregnate our sun/egg?

Lets say it was, and it was successfully what exactly is going to happen? does it prematurely go supernova? does it instantly become a red dwarf? what happens exactly baring in mind we have a good idea of a suns time scale/lifeline from the many observations of other stars there is no sperm to speak off,

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

That and hydrogen from earths water supplies. We will be there one day as well.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can only sit here and shake my head in disappointment at most of you, I get that you want to be right, but at what cost? fact is that we don't actually KNOW what it is, only what is being said by NASA,who has an incredibly long list of retractions about things they say didn't exist until people outside of their organization proved it. stop thinking of things in the scope of our little dot of a solar system. do you really think a planet sized spacecraft isn't possible? or that a civilization advanced enough couldn't move a planet or use it as a vehicle if they wished to do so? let me remind you all of something here before you go spouting off about what you "know" these are the biggest stars they've found so far, this in particular made me laugh at how ignorant we as a species can be

en.wikipedia.org...

VY Canis Majoris 1,200–2,200 Once thought to be a star so large that it contradicted stellar evolutionary theory, improved measurements have brought it down to size

instead of changing the formula to fit the star, they changed the star to fit the formula.
just saying to move forward and discard bad science we need to accept that what we "know" is a grain of sand in the desert of things we don't
edit on 27-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: typo

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by charlyv

I skimmed through the document.
I didn't see anything in there having to do with deflections specifically.
Or am I missing something?

You have to read the paper entirely. It is the stuff of astrophysics and there is alot of math in there, but if you get in deep you will see that the "hole" is the vacuous top of the tunnel filament. The filaments, if they get large, become tornadic and the very top of the filament spiral expands radically. Very strange, but in science, very explainable.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join