It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey folks, I want to first say I did a search for this and I did actually find it On This Page,and posted by Sunsflare, but it was under the 2012 Information forum and Im not sure if it will get the proper look over so I thought I would post it here.

I suppose I could have put it under the Ufo forum, but since most think these are just anomalies and such, Im putting it here as it did happen in space.

One can't deny a lot of things seem to be happening around the sun as of late, and this I found to be rather intriguing. It does appear there is something there that does seem to absorb a flare or at least deflect it. Im no scientist on these matters, but I would be very curious as to what other members think about this footage. The fellow that made the video did a pretty good job explaining it and putting it together. No crazy music.....

eta: I just realized that it seems this is Sunsflare video as well. Good job on it, hopefully we will get some response on it now. I left your title intact as well out of respect.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I`m not sure what it is but it is strange.

Maybe someone will come along and explain what it could be.
Nice find !

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
maybe the Finger of God,,
u know,,
maybe,, decided something else.
maybe.
?

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The more I read about the sun I am starting to think ufos get their energy from it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That looked like a video of nothing...talk about a reach and a half. Maybe it's because I've been sick for a week, or because videos like this never end up being anything...but there is nothing here. I could make a sphere appear and stay in place if I look hard enough and frame by frame a video.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

If I had actually thought this was nothing, I dont think I would have posted it. It seems others are finding it curious as well. Yes, one could argue that they could make a circle stay perhaps, but how do you explain the deflection that it appears to do?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
The more I read about the sun I am starting to think ufos get their energy from it.

Always thought that. That and maybe the ocean.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Y do we gotta know everything......

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
10 bucks says someone comes in saying its fabric on the lense again

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"IF THERE WAS REALLY A OBJECT THERE, ITS NOT PROPERLY ILLUMINATIED"

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting yes it is just want you to know it also was posted in the Aliens and UFO section here on ATS.

Here is the link. They (some) posters think they know what caused it in this thread as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to add
Just want to add I`m not playing mod here just wanted the OP to find other info as what`s in that thread as well. I know there can be two of the same topics and all that crap.

edit on 5/26/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Swamp gas. I've seen swamp gas, and that's swamp gas. On the sun. Yep, swamp gas on the sun. Or birds, but maybe Venus. Swamp gas on Venus, more likely than not.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That could be a pocket of different gases pushing into the sun or anything for that matter we know very little of space it's not like are oceans where we can just jump in. The sun is also something we are learning more about. Sometimes I think people forget we are moving through space also. There is so much going on and so much to learn we can say this is that but we just don't have a clue til we start exploring space alot more which I think is coming to a theater near you lol.(soon)Peace out

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I get the impression that this is not a solid object, since it doesn't appear to be illuminated by reflecting sunlight. So it seems more like a lack of something, like a void, in the surrounding matter. It could be a gas pocket itself, which would mean it is something with mass, but not solid. Maybe it has something to do with the pressure differentials or something...This seems more likely to me than a solid alien spaceship, which should reflect light being that close to the sun.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmm I wonder why several people think it HAS to reflect light. Not everything does.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What..you don't like the Federation? They do seem to help us a bit don't they?Of course this is speculation but it does fit their announced mission.Us.

+10 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If it is a ship using a nice energy shield, then it wouldn't reflect light anyway, because the light wouldn't touch it..

Of course no one wants to say this is a giant space ship flown by aliens, because that would just be silly wouldn't it..? -it used to be silly to say the earth was round..and It still is for some..
edit on 26-5-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this looks like the same type of sphere that they caught on video in march I don't know what it was doing but the fact that it was sitting there for an extended period of time and then detaches and goes racing off is definitely odd to say the least

edit: forgot S&F good find!
edit on 26-5-2012 by AzraelBane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Yeah, definetely looks like some kind of entity utilising the sun in some way?

Oh, wait a minute, how silly of me...Swamp gas it is.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Actually here is a NASA Explanation for the one in March, with my thread about the march one down below...

BUT that video there showing it deflecting a solar euruption.. Is that different or some thing. Can that be explained away by the NASA explanation in March?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join