It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Evidence that CNN is controlled by Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Watch the video for yourself:

I would not go so far to say proof, but more so very damning circumstantial evidence that points to CNN being greatly influenced by the military industrial complex. Watch CNN do damage control and leave important pertinent information.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I find it interesting that the pentagon tries to provide information that makes it sound like only two people were killed.
She does not say that two journalists and the entire security entourage there providing them protection was killed.
CNN along with the other major news networks are criminally culpable in not doing enough to use the exposure of truth as a means to keep the government honest in the activities it undertakes.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

It was for this reason that freedom of the press was established in the constitution to expose the truth, but when you have news organization who is taking its orders so as not to disturb the government it goes to show that they are not exposing the truth but hiding it.

It is the job of a journalist to expose the truth and document. If CNN were true journalists they would have defended the murdered journalist and vehemently exposed the perpetrators and their motives.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

CNN? Toss in CBS, ABC, NBC and put BBC in the sidepocket. When the Pentagon says "jump" the news media fights to see who can coordinate their cameras to stabilize on a trampoline.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

classic cnn headline: penagon: rumsfeld mispoke on flight 93 crash.

If cnn is not run by the pentagon, they at least submit to them, so no big difference. Which means most likely they are working with them.

They push pro-Trayvon everyday and bread and circuses the rest of the time.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
IMO, the video is all over the place.

But, to your point, Wolf Blitzer - CNN's lead anchor - was the lead CNN Pentagon Correspondent for years as well as an AIPAC lobbyist early in his career. So, he (and CNN?) has every reason and resource to promote the war machine's version of truth. Besides, if they don't report it as desired by offical channels, they will be axed out of access to other stories. However, I think all media does this. If the truth was readily available to the public, we would not have been at war for 10 years.
edit on 5/26/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I would not go so far to say proof.

What does it take to be able to classify something like this as proof? What more do people want,isn't it obvious? You won't get anything better then this...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
CNN? Toss in CBS, ABC, NBC and put BBC in the sidepocket. When the Pentagon says "jump" the news media fights to see who can coordinate their cameras to stabilize on a trampoline.

Lets see the evidence for the BBC please. Everything else you listed is within the US and therefore the US Government has at least some influence.

The BBC are British. Good luck with giving them orders.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Lets see the evidence for the BBC please. Everything else you listed is within the US and therefore the US Government has at least some influence.

It has been known for sometime that the BBC is a ZOG controlled asset, There is not a single awakened british subject that regards the BBC as "Independent and Impartial", this is meant to be the BBC's remit, Israel is never painted in anything but a positive light, palestine never gets a mention, they would not run a fundraising advert for a British Red Cross disaster relief fund for palestine at christmas a few years ago.

The BBC may be British, but, in the current political climate that exists between the UK and USA, with both countries so deeply involved in each others dirty-work, The BBC will not be rocking the boat for the pentagon, it will not make the pentagons job any harder than it is, it runs damage limitation through spin doctoring, and not, damage creation through blatant exposure of truth.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
It has been known for sometime that the BBC is a ZOG controlled asset

So, you have no evidence then? Just claiming that what you say is true is not convincing, especially when you use such loaded terms. The BBC has of course reported on the situation in Palestine and I have yet to see any huge pro-Israel bias. It's something I do not share and I would hope to notice it quickly.

www.bbc.co.uk... for example was a story that hit local headlines fairly recently.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's called Training With Industry, lol. The army even admits they have been embedding psyops
soldiers at tv stations around the country.
Here's the video. (Sorry, can't get this video to embed for some reason).
Army embeds psyop soldiers at local tv stations

CNN claims they no longer have psyops soldiers embedded there but I'm not buying it.
Operation Mockingbird.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If they are the official pentagon correspondents could it be simply that they rely soley on the Pentagon for there news information and necessarily speculation or rumor?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

watch this video, its a very good documentary about war propaganda - no BS, straight academics and stuff...

vimeo link
vimeo.com...

how can anyone denie it - its fact, everyone whos just slightly into PR knows this

here a very good video series about the most important cases...

i could go on and show you documents and stuff but i think thats not new news...i am wondering how the video by the OP is something special...and not a proof, hell we need no additional proof because its proven fact!
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Thank you very much, mind opening stuff. There really should be not for profit, independent news sources running in USA. One of the best news stations in the USA is I think RT-America, although I do not think it is non-profit, but they certainly give a more accurate picture of the truth. Plus their women are so hot.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
It's called Training With Industry, lol. The army even admits they have been embedding psyops
soldiers at tv stations around the country.
Here's the video. (Sorry, can't get this video to embed for some reason).
Army embeds psyop soldiers at local tv stations

CNN claims they no longer have psyops soldiers embedded there but I'm not buying it.
Operation Mockingbird.

One of the most common MOS's I trained around was psy ops... There were tons of new psy op recruits in 2006... We all had to have clearances and I wasn't psy op, so I don't really know what they do, but there are a LOT of them running around these days.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You headline the thread with the words "undeniable evidence" and then in your thread you say "I wouldn't call this proof".

Er, which is it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

The BBC are British. They take their orders (and their ENTIRE budget) from the British Government, which takes its orders from the US Government.

Ergo, the BBC is controlled by the US Government, QED.

The BBC has long been a propoganda tool of the UK Conservative party, since the mid 1980's Thatcher years and before. Not as bad as FOX NEWS / GOP, but very right wing leaning.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

i could go on and show you documents and stuff but i think thats not new news...i am wondering how the video by the OP is something special...and not a proof, hell we need no additional proof because its proven fact!

Not news? News to plenty. I watched and book marked the documentary for later. Thanks for bringing it. Thats what these threads are for. OP got the ball rollin... good. You got more of the same? Bring 'em. Thats what ATS is for. Make the MSM squirrrm!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They aren't so much controlled by the Pentagon as they are War Profiteers. They make more money by reporting on the war, and the Pentagon continues to give them juicy nuggets of information in exchange for slipping in some things that aren't necessarily true.

Does the MSM know this is going on? Yes. Do they care? Not as much as I would hope.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The irony is that CNN called at times the Classified News Network and the other 24 news networks are greatly disliked by the Pentagon and seen most of time in an adversarial light. on occasion they will leak a story you want and cover something your way but, most of the time they are just a pain in the ass. If the entire 24 hour news system were to go away it would be a good day at the Pentagon. News Networks have one master and that is $$$ so whatever will bring veiwers is what they will cover.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join