It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Evidence that CNN is controlled by Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You headline the thread with the words "undeniable evidence" and then in your thread you say "I wouldn't call this proof".

Er, which is it?

Evidence doesn't necessarily equal proof, although proof requires evidence.
Nit pick his words, but don't focus on the issue whatever you do!

As interesting as the video is, what can we do about it? I guess we can raise awareness because we can't really take down the machine.
The fun part of this thread is looking through the comments to see who is trying to cover the propaganda b.s.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
It's called Training With Industry, lol. The army even admits they have been embedding psyops
soldiers at tv stations around the country.
Here's the video. (Sorry, can't get this video to embed for some reason).

CNN claims they no longer have psyops soldiers embedded there but I'm not buying it.
Operation Mockingbird.

Fixed your link. Hope that was Okay...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Then we have CNN anchor Erin Burnett who is a straight up banker and is now getting married to a banker..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This goes back to what an earlier poster said about the Pentagon and links to war profiteers and then links to banks. It is all part of the system

Side Note: I dated a girl once who looked EXACTLY like her.
edit on 033131p://5America/ChicagoSat, 26 May 2012 15:25:30 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The main thing i learn from your post is that people don't realize THE ENTIRE MEDIA INDUSTRY is controlled. Not just CNN........lol.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

CNN along with the other major news networks are criminally culpable in not doing enough to use the exposure of truth as a means to keep the government honest in the activities it undertakes.

I agree, reporters and news outlets are not doing their job in investigating questionable activities by our government or political figures. I don't think since two reporters went out on a limb and investigated Watergate, have we ever seen anything that exposes the criminal wrong doings by our government or politicians.

Considering the numerous unanswered questions revolving around 911, and since it was the most devastating attack on U.S. soil, you would think the news media would be investigating an answer to those questions to satisfy the need for the public to know.

Journalism is no longer making sure you have (3) sources before announcing it to the public. It's more like, what news media is going to announce it first and than clean it up later.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Aleister
CNN? Toss in CBS, ABC, NBC and put BBC in the sidepocket. When the Pentagon says "jump" the news media fights to see who can coordinate their cameras to stabilize on a trampoline.

Lets see the evidence for the BBC please. Everything else you listed is within the US and therefore the US Government has at least some influence.

The BBC are British. Good luck with giving them orders.

What about this picture? Sure seems like they were working from a script...no?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

RT-America, srsly - only if its anti-america news...not reliable for eastern europe/russia information

the only independent news are on the internet, like ATS or sott or other big forums + some yt-people and web-sites like vice (not really news but very hard hitting storys)...TV is dead!
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well you had every new organization told not to mention where Zimmerman worked and the rest of the story about his boss his supposed black friend for years. And that was on every station. MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell had a litttle fit and started to talk.

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...

Joe Oliver works at Digital Risk, LLC.
www.linkedin.com...

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

And whats so secret about Digital Risk LLC? They spy for the government. Heres a sister company that talks about what kinds of things they have been able to do.

www.cnbc.com...

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

So why keep it a secert that Zimmerman worked for the government contractor to spy? Why did they not say that the president met with his boss the day before he said if I had a son? Why did Joe who worked for the same company go on a nation wide media blitz after his boss met with the president? And this was every network!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
edition.cnn.com...

classic cnn headline: penagon: rumsfeld mispoke on flight 93 crash.

articles.cnn.com... -al-assad?_s=PM
OLITICS

Official: Panetta misspoke about permission for Syria

at least twice the pentagon used CNN to "clarify" traitorous remarks by "officials"

That is proof enough for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join