Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Romney to reach 1,144 Delegates in Texas:

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Romney has no serious competition left in the race. He has been solely focusing his attention on Obama. And in a recent speech Obama actually called Romney the candidate to beat. Those two are butting heads and Soon it will be official, with no chance of a brokered convention, like some were hoping for.

On May 29 Mitt Romney will become the official Republican Nominee for the President of the United States!

www.star-telegram.com...



+17 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.


+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Actually, one only becomes the official candidate either after all other competition cedes running or after the decision is made at the convention.

Don't know what election process you have been following for the last handful of decades - but that is always how its been no matter how much glamour someone wants to paint someone with.

To be blunt - It isn't over until it's over.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Actually, one only becomes the official candidate either after all other competition cedes running or after the decision is made at the convention.

Don't know what election process you have been following for the last handful of decades - but that is always how its been no matter how much glamour someone wants to paint someone with.

To be blunt - It isn't over until it's over.


And which one are you following? Care to point to a source for this? Once Romney gets all the delegates from primaries it really doesn't matter what the other delegates do


Is this the excuse now?
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
post removed by staff



That was really uncalled for...


Anyway, I hope Romney and Obama lose.
edit on Sat May 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Romney has no serious competition left in the race. He has been solely focusing his attention on Obama. And in a recent speech Obama actually called Romney the candidate to beat. Those two are butting heads and Soon it will be official, with no chance of a brokered convention, like some were hoping for.

On May 29 Mitt Romney will become the official Republican Nominee for the President of the United States!

www.star-telegram.com...


Yep, I expect Romney to win in Texas by a landslide. I don't expect Ron Paul to do well in his own home state, not even his district. In the last two presidential campaigns Ron Paul ran in, he only won one small county north of the state, he can't seem to convince even his own district voters.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


Yeah, kinda like Romney lost his home state to Paul? I don't care either way, neither mitt, obama, or probably Paul can stop the global financial crisis, but let's rearrange deck chair on the titanic, it might make someone feel better



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yea, I guess there's no room for an honest guy in a world full of #.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Texas doesn't like Romney. I did know alot of misdirected people that liked santorum but are now for Paul.

Paul won't win his own district? Please, do you know how long Paul has been congressman in his district?

Texas for Ron Paul. Texas baby, for Ron Paul.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Reported this thread for baiting.
Sorry, but your signature clearly spells out your agenda in posting this thread and I find it shameful and disrespectful.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Reported this thread for baiting.
Sorry, but your signature clearly spells out your agenda in posting this thread and I find it shameful and disrespectful.


My signature is on every post I make in every thread I post in. But if you don't want to know facts and want to block news from people taking political positions that are against yours be my guest.

So much for living in a free country!



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
On May 29 Mitt Romney will become the official Republican Nominee for the President of the United States!


On May 29 Mitt Romney might just officially begin ruining the United States even further!



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by robwerden
Reported this thread for baiting.
Sorry, but your signature clearly spells out your agenda in posting this thread and I find it shameful and disrespectful.


My signature is on every post I make in every thread I post in. But if you don't want to know facts and want to block news from people taking political positions that are against yours be my guest.

So much for living in a free country!


Why are you putting American values on the internet? The internet is global not Americans only. Btw no delegates have voted yet that happens at the convention..



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Actually, one only becomes the official candidate either after all other competition cedes running or after the decision is made at the convention.

Don't know what election process you have been following for the last handful of decades - but that is always how its been no matter how much glamour someone wants to paint someone with.

To be blunt - It isn't over until it's over.


And which one are you following? Care to point to a source for this? Once Romney gets all the delegates from primaries it really doesn't matter what the other delegates do


Is this the excuse now?
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)


I think you are acting dumb. Do you have comprehension problems? Did you just now begin to try and understand the election process?
I don't even get what you are saying.
ARe you implying the delegate process is run by fox news? By a beauty contest vote? huh? Did you just fall off the lettuce truck?
Or are you trolling?
Or just dumb unable to comprehend the process?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Why are you putting American values on the internet? The internet is global not Americans only. Btw no delegates have voted yet that happens at the convention..


Well to answer your question. This is about American politics. This website is based in America and is working based on American laws!



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2


I think you are acting dumb. Do you have comprehension problems? Did you just now begin to try and understand the election process?
I don't even get what you are saying.
ARe you implying the delegate process is run by fox news? By a beauty contest vote? huh? Did you just fall off the lettuce truck?
Or are you trolling?
Or just dumb unable to comprehend the process?


Do you have any source to link that the nomination is won at the convention? Once Romney hits the magic number mark in texas that's it! It's over! Sorry to burst your bubble. But are YOU living in reality?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


That will be one hell of a jump in delegates!
So he is going from 498 to over 1,000 in just texas?

I love it when people post and have no clue what they are talking about. Most of the states that have had primaries and caucuses haven't had the conventions where they aware delegates.

Then all the undecided delegates are awarded in Tampa.

So this thread might as well be thrown in the hoax bin because that is how credible it is.

I believe the actual (the real 100 percent delegate count) as of yesterday was Romney 498 and Paul 186 and that is before Paul gets Arizona and the other state that is in limbo (Wisconsin maybe?)

OP has no idea what they are talking about or is lying because they are notoriously anti Paul, this post however is worthy of the hoax bin.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


You are going to be in for a few big surprises. I am not saying Paul is going to beat Romney in delegates, or win Texas, but I am saying that your 100 percent wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. You are making a fool out of yourself and I take delight in the simple fact that Ron Paul is not only doing really well, but is making people like you look idiotic across the country.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


That will be one hell of a jump in delegates!
So he is going from 498 to over 1,000 in just texas?

I believe the actual (the real 100 percent delegate count) as of yesterday was Romney 498 and Paul 186 and that is before Paul gets Arizona and the other state that is in limbo (Wisconsin maybe?)


You believe? Facts are facts, but you can choose to believe otherwise. What magic numbers are you using exactly? Please provide a link that is not RonPaul forums Please! I will be happy to debunk it.
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join