It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney to reach 1,144 Delegates in Texas:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I have explained this to you and it is not hard to understand.

The numbers YOU posted are not real. Prove they are.

Now here is why you can't. The delegates are chosen at the state conventions, only a fraction of the state conventions have happened therefore the delegates HAVE NOT been chosen. So you are telling me that Romney has delegates that have not been chosen? Delegates that DO NOT exist?

You are missing the point of the strategy. Delegates are free agents.
Even if you ignore the numbers I posted (which I don't see why it is so hard for you to believe it still has Romney ahead by 300 delegates) the fact remains that the number of delegates you are awarding have not even been chosen so they cannot be for any particular candidate. They decide the number of delegates and who each delegate is at the state and national convention. Why are you trying to deny this absolute fact?

Because I tend to believe official sources before internet people and random blogs!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Yeah, didn't you just complain that the blog wasn't posted on any MSM so it mustn't have truth? By the way, you exist as what? You weren't mentioned or featured by MSM so I guess I cannot listen to a word you say either!

Get outta here! It's your own thread and still I don't think you belong

edit on 25-5-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

This paper is from a local texas paper. Why would they lie about Ron Paul, since he seems to have a healthy following there?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Here let me put it in a pro Romney way so you can understand it better.
Ron Paul won the popular vote for the US virgin islands (don't know if you knew that, the MSM barely mentioned it) HOWEVER Romney won almost all of the delegates despite Ron Paul's popular vote win.

Is it easier to comprehend now?

Yes, Thank you for that. Popular vote doesn't matter. Delegates matter don't ya know

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ok, fine, here:

www.star-telegram.com... /14/3959791/ron-paul-curtailing-presidential.html?storylink=digger-topic

First line:
Don't think Rep. Ron Paul is finished.

But since I know you are mostly blind,

edit on 26-5-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ron Paul has the majority of the delegates,

No he doesn't, and come convention time you will see this for yourself.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Ok, fine, here:

www.star-telegram.com... /14/3959791/ron-paul-curtailing-presidential.html?storylink=digger-topic

First line:

But since I know you are mostly blind,

edit on 26-5-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul has been finished ever since he has stopped spending money IMHO! How do you expect to win anything in politics without spending ANY money??? Seriously you guys are going to be in for a rude awakening this time around. I only wish I was around in 2008 so I could compare the two!

Ha! Too bad your link didnt work btw
edit on 26-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Maybe these sources will work better for you and you can use them in conjuction with that map (you could, you know, look at what the map says and check it against google searches, but again.. lazy OP).

Here is what you guys aren't understanding.. Only about 32 states (and territories) have had their state conventions. That means that delegates have only been awarded in those states. Every time we hear about a state having it convention lately we hear about huge uproars between the GOP and Paul supporters (Arizona for example). So all these place that are giving Romney such high numbers are using projected wins.

In reality Romney has won at 13 of the state conventions and all 5 territories (despite paul winning the virgin islands popular vote) so far, and Ron Paul at 5, but will likely take Arizona and Mass and MAYBE Oklahoma after it goes to court since they had two different slates.

I am not making this up it is all verifiable with the news. Just research it. OP you have the option of learning this stuff for yourself.

The map HERE that you are saying is debunked is not debunked you can verify ever single number on it. I promise you. This is your thread why not do one the right way? When you click each of those pins it tells you the number and the states that are yellow it tells you the date that they will determine their delegates

If you don't believe me explain how Ron Paul lost the popular vote in Nevada, Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado, and Maine yet won the majority of delegates. I am not arguing for the sake of arguing. I am not lying to your or myself out of wishful thinking. I am telling you what is going on. How did Ron Paul win those states after losing the popular vote? Ask yourself that. They thought Romney would have won the most delegates in those states too, but the media was wrong. Now look how many states haven't had their conventions yet (around 21). They are doing the same thing with those states that they did with Nevada, giving Romney the delegates before the conventions. Paul may very well come away with majorities in those states just like Nevada, Minn, Iowa, Colorado, and Maine.

It's not over yet. I am not saying he will win, but I am saying you are dead wrong in this thread and why choose to be ignroant?

Nevada
Source

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Wrong.. another ignorant presumption.

He wasn't winning popular votes while spending his money so why waste money when he knows he can lose the popular vote and still win the state with delegates. Actually when he stopped spending money Romney voters started showing up less at the polls because they thought he was out of the race and there was no point to vote. They will also probably have weak showings at the convention thinking Paul is out which will let Paul supporters scoop up more delegates.

I am really trying to help you understand this. I am not being delusional I am just giving you the facts. You can check it all on the internet.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Whoops, You should let me borrow that facepalm WookieP gave you...

Here.

star-telegram.com

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Ron Paul has the majority of the delegates,

No he doesn't, and come convention time you will see this for yourself.

You are a clown. You took me out of context.

I was talking about one state and you know it. We were talking about Massachusetts where Ron Paul DOES have a majority of the delegates.

This is the kind of garbage the anti Paul crowd stoops to even in casual conversation.
I know he doesn't have the majority of all the delegates we were talking about one state. However come convention time you will see he has more than you think and that you are dead wrong about how this thing is going. What purpose does willfull ignorance serve?
edit on 26-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Maybe these sources will work better for you and you can use them in conjuction with that map (you could, you know, look at what the map says and check it against google searches, but again.. lazy OP).

Here is what you guys aren't understanding.. Only about 32 states (and territories) have had their state conventions. That means that delegates have only been awarded in those states. Every time we hear about a state having it convention lately we hear about huge uproars between the GOP and Paul supporters (Arizona for example). So all these place that are giving Romney such high numbers are using projected wins.

In reality Romney has won at 13 of the state conventions and all 5 territories (despite paul winning the virgin islands popular vote) so far, and Ron Paul at 5, but will likely take Arizona and Mass and MAYBE Oklahoma after it goes to court since they had two different slates.

I am not making this up it is all verifiable with the news. Just research it. OP you have the option of learning this stuff for yourself.

The map HERE that you are saying is debunked is not debunked you can verify ever single number on it. I promise you. This is your thread why not do one the right way? When you click each of those pins it tells you the number and the states that are yellow it tells you the date that they will determine their delegates

If you don't believe me explain how Ron Paul lost the popular vote in Nevada, Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado, and Maine yet won the majority of delegates. I am not arguing for the sake of arguing. I am not lying to your or myself out of wishful thinking. I am telling you what is going on. How did Ron Paul win those states after losing the popular vote? Ask yourself that. They thought Romney would have won the most delegates in those states too, but the media was wrong. Now look how many states haven't had their conventions yet (around 21). They are doing the same thing with those states that they did with Nevada, giving Romney the delegates before the conventions. Paul may very well come away with majorities in those states just like Nevada, Minn, Iowa, Colorado, and Maine.

It's not over yet. I am not saying he will win, but I am saying you are dead wrong in this thread and why choose to be ignroant?

Nevada
Source

The problem you are not understanding is that you are basing your info on just plain wrong facts! Ron Paul didn't win any of those states.... You just like the global warming people claiming that its being caused by man kind when there are not viable facts to back it up. Just magic numbers they pulled from the sky...

From your own article: "Paul's wins aren't likely to have an effect on Romney's all-but-certain coronation as the Republican nominee. Romney won the Massachusetts Republican primary with 72 percent of the vote, so 38 of the state's 41 RNC delegates are legally bound to vote for their former governor on the first ballot at the convention."

So the MSM that does bother to report on him, know what the real delegate numbers are. and they know that its pointless. I use these www.thegreenpapers.com... which has not been debunked. But the map that has been provided. Has been debunked on here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and is mentioned nowhere else on the internet...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Wrong.. another ignorant presumption.

He wasn't winning popular votes while spending his money so why waste money when he knows he can lose the popular vote and still win the state with delegates. Actually when he stopped spending money Romney voters started showing up less at the polls because they thought he was out of the race and there was no point to vote. They will also probably have weak showings at the convention thinking Paul is out which will let Paul supporters scoop up more delegates.

I am really trying to help you understand this. I am not being delusional I am just giving you the facts. You can check it all on the internet.

This is all your opinion and not fact. Point me to a link before spreading your disillusions. NO Youtube videos do not count..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

No. I am not you are. I am not going to talk to someone that chooses to be ignorant. I gave you all the information you need to research it.

Look up what states have not had their conventions and which have.
Look up who has the majority of delegates in Nevada, Colorado, Maine, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Look up the double slate problem in Oklahoma, and the contest in Arizona.
I am reading the news everyday. I have the facts.
You are a troll and this thread is based on absolutely nothing but complete idiocy.

You are wrong, you will be proven wrong. I am not going to keep talking to idiots though. I have given you more than enough information to learn something.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No, actually nothing counts unless it comes from you huh?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Wrong. Actually that thread was debunked as wrong.
He was using the wrong numbers and we proved on several places where it was wrong. Also Outkast is an anti Paul troll just as you are. You guys only post threads about Paul to troll.

So you are still wrong, you are using information from a completely biased and unreliable source
You guys are total fools. You are giving yourselves faulty information, you don't know where the lie begins because you are all feeding off each others lies.

As I said, I gave you the info to look up. I don't have to prove it any further anyone that comes here can read my post and know for themselves.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No. I am not you are. I am not going to talk to someone that chooses to be ignorant. I gave you all the information you need to research it.

Look up what states have not had their conventions and which have.
Look up who has the majority of delegates in Nevada, Colorado, Maine, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Look up the double slate problem in Oklahoma, and the contest in Arizona.
I am reading the news everyday. I have the facts.
You are a troll and this thread is based on absolutely nothing but complete idiocy.

You are wrong, you will be proven wrong. I am not going to keep talking to idiots though. I have given you more than enough information to learn something.

So are you going to prove the greenpapers wrong? Or just say that my link is wrong cause your link works in superior to who you favor?? Greenpapers lists all the real information is an independent source frequently talked about on the internet and respected elsewhere. Only Ron Paul supporters seem to know about "the map"

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

He doesn't know what he's talking about. I believe he thinks he is fulfilling his avatar because he doesn't know the difference between liberals and libertarians (I really actually think there was a thread where he had the two confused) luckily we can just drop this because his threads never get flags because everyone knows he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm out. You should go too.
Later.

For anyone that comes in from here on out. This is a pretty much a hoax thread. The delegate count isn't complete until all the states have their GOP conventions.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I already proved the green papers wrong in that thread. You can look and see that the numbers for the states that Paul has been proven to have won do not reflect the correct numbers.

The green papers are projected numbers they can't be correct because the state conventions are not finished.
Good night have fun wallowing in blissful ignorance.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by PhysicsAdept

He doesn't know what he's talking about. I believe he thinks he is fulfilling his avatar because he doesn't know the difference between liberals and libertarians (I really actually think there was a thread where he had the two confused) luckily we can just drop this because his threads never get flags because everyone knows he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm out. You should go too.
Later.

For anyone that comes in from here on out. This is a pretty much a hoax thread. The delegate count isn't complete until all the states have their GOP conventions.

You mistakenly believe that I care about stars and flags. But here if you don't believe me Wikipedia even uses the greenpapers to count there delegates: en.wikipedia.org... Can't go wrong with Wikipedia right? But sure, I'll trust an unknown blog before that! Jeez and you people are calling me a hoax? Seriously?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
...come convention time you will see this for yourself.

Right. I believe that is the point everyone but the OP is making on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join