It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Reveals Day of Jesus' Crucifixion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Days of the week and feast in first century Israel were determined by a lunar calander...
...the Julian/Gregorian designated day name Sunday through Saturday were never used.

The preparation day was always held on Nisan 14...
...and the Passover eaten that evening, the beginning of the 15 Nisan...
...it was always held at the time of a full moon.

From this it is easy to calculate possible dates of Passover in this period.

The passage of the moon in the 1st century can be known within about two hours of error with Kepler's equations...
...so the new moon and full moon in any year in the first century can be set within a two hour window...
...even allowing for observational bias...
...which is modified by the regularity of successive 29 or 30 days months...
...the determination of Passover and its correlation to the Julian calendar...
...can be known within a day either way.

Coincidently the 14th Nisan in the Julian year AD33 was also a Friday that year.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by stonebutterfly

You're 1 day off. Christ was crucified on a Thursday, not a Friday. The "Friday error" was from Catholic dogma, but it's an impossibility. Christ was crucified and died before sundown on Thursday.

Please explain just how it is you know this? You are aware that the calendars have all been changed? Did you track the day using an Astronomy program? Let's face it, you are guessing, as usual.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You're 1 day off. Christ was crucified on a Thursday, not a Friday. The "Friday error" was from Catholic dogma, but it's an impossibility. Christ was crucified and died before sundown on Thursday.

Please explain just how it is you know this? You are aware that the calendars have all been changed? Did you track the day using an Astronomy program? Let's face it, you are guessing, as usual.

The change from the Julian to Gregorian calendars affected only date numbers not succession of days.

Lunar calendar calculations can be know with an error of about two hours in the first century due to Keplar's equations. So even allowing for observer bias lunar calculated days can be known a day either way in the first century.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by Jordan River

Ive often wondered how people can dismiss a christians beliefs, but then say the green men made us
I see more evidence for God and Jesus than I ever have of aliens. And whos to say He didnt create aliens also...

Please show me the thread where someone said Humanity was created by green aliens? I have postulated on the creator of Humankind....
Quote from my Post.

Through my studies, I have been able to connect Reptilians with the Anunnaki of Sumerian lore. I am thinking these were the human being creators, mixing their genes with some sort of beast they found here on Earth. I suspect this "Beast" may be the Yeti or Sasquatch. I also think that the 600 "Iggi" that the Anunnaki left here are living still, beneath our feet in underground bases and tunnels. I also think a hybridization project has been going on for a long time, they are attempting to mix themselves with us, or to just take over Earth and enslave us. Could their people be coming back again, as was foretold? Basically every God tells his people he is returning. I am very suspicious about Anunnaki in terms of their historical role and motivation. Ancient Sumeria was in what is not Iraq. I certainly suspected that Saddam Hussein had found something, perhaps Anunnaki technology left by them, and that was why the US really went in. Was Saddam attempting to contact the Anunnaki? Was he successful? We may never know.

They are not green, more like a gray color, and they exist, whether you choose to believe it or not. These are the creators of your religion and holy books, originally. They want your Souls. They think of you like we humans think of cattle.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

no, lol

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

For someone with such a claim of hefty Iq, you sure do not like other opinions

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Duh, Kepler. Scientists do this every day.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The change from the Julian to Gregorian calendars affected only date numbers not succession of days.

Lunar calendar calculations can be know with an error of about two hours in the first century due to Keplar's equations. So even allowing for observer bias lunar calculated days can be known a day either way in the first century.

LOL!!!! I spoke to soon, you had the same answer!! (It's Kepler btw)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Science is catching up and the more truths that are revealed the more the enemy will try to shove it back under the rug. The sheer amount of biblical evidence proved to be true is astounding, yet rarely ever leaves Israel because the zionist jews do not want the truth getting out for fear it will cause a religious war over the area again. Biblical acheaologists find the evidence correct to the bible and with attending dates, and it gets shutdown.

See my signature link about archeaology and the bible for more evidence of the truth and historical accuracy of the Holy Bible.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

no, lol

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

For someone with such a claim of hefty Iq, you sure do not like other opinions

Thats a pic of a Kherub, or as the bible calls them Cherubs. Same thing. Not surprised a mural of a Cherub would turn up in Babylon, and holding a pinecone which is a symbol of fertility no less. Pine cones represented the penis in ancient pagan religions, sometimes acorns do too although i'm not sure if thats supposed to be a dirty joke or what.

Suffice it to say those "Anunnaki" are Fallen Angels the same ones that created the Nephilim or the greek Titans. The Book of Giants found with the Dead Sea Scrolls talks about the Nephilim and strangely enough Gilgamesh was a Nephilim, 450 tall too.
edit on 26-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Brilliant, someone honestly sees the proof on the "wall". a ancient photograph. and also knows about pinecones. Perhaps the pinecone also represents the "cherub" fertility, which would explain giants and more connections towards genesis
edit on 26-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Brilliant, someone honestly sees the proof on the "wall". a ancient photograph. and also knows about pinecones. Perhaps the pinecone also represents the "cherub" fertility, which would explain giants and more connections towards genesis

I majored in anthropology, emphasis on archeaology. Didn't make it passed being an undergrad though, bowels went bad and then my heart went bad which excludes me from doing field work so i have nothing more to do with my time but read sh*tloads of books.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Im pretty sure the poster was referring to this verse and not the one you talked about!

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me

Particularly this part of the post " that every one that findeth me shall slay me"

Who were they, Those which will slay him? If it was just Adam and Eve and Cain and Able(Dec.)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I majored in anthropology, emphasis on archeaology. Didn't make it passed being an undergrad though, bowels went bad and then my heart went bad which excludes me from doing field work so i have nothing more to do with my time but read sh*tloads of books.

Great, you have an excuse for reading books like a crack addiction, what's mine?? lol

edit on 26-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Large...erhm manhood was a sign of fertiality, Thats why chickens dont do well. And at being a giant size anywhere between 7 foot to possibly 30...which i think is out there. Is considered good. Pinecones mean they have good ...stuff

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw

Im pretty sure the poster was referring to this verse and not the one you talked about!

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me

Particularly this part of the post " that every one that findeth me shall slay me"

Who were they, Those which will slay him? If it was just Adam and Eve and Cain and Able(Dec.)

The people that wanted to slay him were just descendants of Adam and Eve. The story actually gives us evidence of this if we pay close attention.

First of all the Hebrew word for Nod means to wander. There is no place named Nod. You would call it the land of wandering. Cain just wandered east of Eden and then setup a city over time. Before that he was just wandering like a nomad. From what we know it was a small city and he named the city after his son Enoch.

This is evidence right here that there probably wasn't anyone else in Nod. If there were, why wasn't there a city already built? And how come the people that were there didn't get upset that Cain named the city after his son? Imagine if someone just came strolling into your town and just renamed it after their son? That would be kinda odd now wouldn't it?

Also, the story gives us more clues when Cain says, "and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth." What's a fugitive? Does a fugitive run TOWARDS or AWAY from the people trying to kill him? We're to believe he's a fugitive from the people in Nod trying to kill him, so the first thing he does is GOES TO NOD? Not very likely.

If there were a bunch of random people in Nod that didn't know Cain why would they even want to slay him? That makes no sense either. They wouldn't even know about Abel. Why would he tell the people in Nod about the situation? Now we have to imagine that Cain is a murderer but incapable of lying and keeping his mouth shut? That the first thing he does as a fugitive in Nod is walk in and tell everyone he killed his brother and he's on the lamb? That makes no sense. The story just keeps getting more unbelievable.

Imagine if some dude just walked into your city knowing that everyone in it wants to kill him, but instead says hey guys, I'm a fugitive. I killed my brother and I'm running away from my parents. Is it cool if we build a city here and name it after my son? Really? That story makes sense? Nope, that doesn't make any sense. The only way that would of worked is if the town wasn't already there.

Also notice Cain says anyone who FINDS me. Not anyone he meets. This is a clue that tells us people would be looking for him. How would people from Nod even know to be looking for him? But the descendants of Adam and Eve would be chasing a fugitive. And any of them that found him would kill him as revenge for killing Abel. They're the ones that would be upset about it.

Also, it says this is aprox 130 years after Adam and Eve were created. In this time other people would have been born, including Cain's wife. It also doesn't say Cain was the first person ever to go to Nod. Even if other people were in Nod it is more likely they're just people that left Eden before he did. This explains why they would want to kill him. They were also descendants of Adam and Eve that just happened to start wandering their first.

But that's not likely. As I said, it's not logical as a fugitive to move to a place where everyone wants to kill you, set up a city, name it after your son, and then make all the people that want to kill you live in it. More than likely what he was afraid of is the people chasing after him from Eden. Not anyone in Nod.
edit on 26-5-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Large...erhm manhood was a sign of fertiality, Thats why chickens dont do well. And at being a giant size anywhere between 7 foot to possibly 30...which i think is out there. Is considered good. Pinecones mean they have good ...stuff

Better than an acorn, i saw a mural once where the fellow portrayed in the bas-relief was holding an acorn. I had to laugh at that.

Come to think of it the man being portrayed holding the acorn was ancient Egyptian.

edit on 26-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That is actually a very good summation and gives a great understanding and perspective to think about, Thank you!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw

That is actually a very good summation and gives a great understanding and perspective to think about, Thank you!

You're welcome.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I have never looked at a cow and wanted its soul

edit on 26-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I will be reading your link, thanks for that. I do believe this is one of the worlds major conspiracies. The keeping of all the evidence quiet or falsely trying to disprove it. I believe it cant be hidden forever, one day it will all come out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join