It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The guy has a name of sorts , he goes by the name of Captain Bill , his contact Mythi could easily be a play on Mythical , at least Collier put some effort into his names

September 05, 2011
Despite contradictions galore in his messages, Captain Bill has released another video claiming that it is now dwarf star Nibiru that is the culprit we need to be aware of, just as I expected. I'm hoping this new information will get some of the amateur stargazers on the hunt for this weird planet that's suppose to be - what? - three times the size of Jupiter? How the hell can you miss it?
jlnavarro.blogspot.co.uk...

Captain Bill - Captain Kirk? (Bill Shatner/James Kirk) A play on Star Trek? (Not saying this is Shatner, just that someone may have actually used that as a template for the name, he is from Portugal yes?)

Unfortunately I can't see someone using the phrase Community Galactica which is directly from a US/UK Television show unless they were trying to reach an audience that wasn't aware of such things. So it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume they would also name the person after a SciFi hero...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
dont listen to the paid shillz and the douchebags. i dont see the point in getting on here and going to a thread if you have nothing nice to say about it. as for people demanding faces, i dont believe anything anymore. facts are useless these days. i spent 20 years of my life believing all the "facts" public education taught me.

Is that a FACT

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
For those interested:

Here's a link to an older thread concerning Majestic twelve on ATS.

MJ twelve.

It's good reading.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Holy crap.... people actually believe this is real? Wow...just...wow. Get help.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

i have spent the time to watch all 78 videos, i dont believe the op will be able to honor your request. its simply too much info to summerize. i found them all to be fascinating. and wether true or not i dont feel i wasted my time.
what i find to be curious, is the amount of negative posts on this thread, curious that people feel the need for this.
and i agree if you do not have something to add to the thread why do you waste your time trying to tear it down and start a emotional conflict with the posters here.

that action right there is what makes me keep absorbing new info on this subject, and i have noticed that people do go out of their way to tear this subject down.

fortunately i dont believe that tactic will succeed. just slow it down a bit.

i for one do thank the people that take the time to post constructive, it does indeed add to the enjoyment of my life here on earth.

who knows what will happen. but generally i would not mind at all, and do tend to beleive that great things are instore for us in the near future. will i be hiding in my bunker with my fundamentalist friends waiting for the rapture?

no

but i will keep a open mind and find that i only have a great hope for the future. if you asked me to explain it i dont think i can. its just somethign i accept.

again thanks to all that take the time to post and contribute in a meaningfull manner and do not bring emotional negativity to such threads.

namaste.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
what i find to be curious, is the amount of negative posts on this thread, curious that people feel the need for this.
and i agree if you do not have something to add to the thread why do you waste your time trying to tear it down and start a emotional conflict with the posters here.

Quite a few people here are scared of the truth, and lash out at others instead of debating properly.

The fear is understandable really, so don't let it get to you, or get sucked into the arguments. Just hope they eventually find courage instead.

edit on 25-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I know enough about MJ12 to know that a lot of people believe that they were forged documents.
I know that some still believe that they are real, but that doesn't make them so.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

After having watched some of the videos, I have to say; What appears to be one of the properties of the underlaying philosphy of the source, is rather opposed to what I have learned is "Andromedan".

The manner in which the source refers to the various species of life (as "breeds") is somewhat contrary to both Andromedan and Pleiadian thinking. The idea that "intervention", or indeed, any, form of interferrance, is wholly unconscionable to all advanced cultures.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have now listened to all of these as I have been working...

I have one thing to say.... why do we not ever hear the person making these videos voice, I mean the guy in Portugal , Captain Bill, at all, it's all some computer generated AI voice....

I stand by what I said earlier, someone is having a good laugh, but they are a fairly good scriptwriter.....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
2) People will go to extraordinary lengths to perpetuate a fraud. The late, and unmourned, SERPO fiasco comes quickly to mind...unfortunately.

How about all that drone stuff? With the "manual." Somebody (or group of people) put an awful lot of time and effort into that and then never bothered to take credit for it. Or maybe they did but by that time nobody cared.

You can also never underestimate how diligent and prolific a crazy person can be.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Holy crap.... people actually believe this is real? Wow...just...wow. Get help.

I find it equally implausible that posters would make statements such as yours with this statement by ATS at the top of every alien topics page:

"This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals."

I really think people that make posts such as the one above belong on Huff Post or similar sites - they obviously are not open minded and have no imagination.

The universe is 14 billion years old; to think the we have it all figured out after less than 200 years after the industrial revolution is the height of hubris.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It seems to me that coming here all the way from Andromeda is a pretty long way to go to make such a piddling contact. After all, if you have the ability to travel between galaxies and make it practical, then you'd be able to do all kinds of much cooler things.

Now, if I was of the Christian persuasion, I'd suspect that DEMONS were at work here, up to no good. But that would be just as silly, no?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I believe there are other entities out there in space, civilizations to make us look in wonder and some that may not even be out of their own stone age, I can say honestly, I DO NOT believe this Captain Bill and his XTRANORML Ramblings about some being from the Andromeda Galaxy and Community Galactica, sorry there are three things about it that are continuously mentioned.. Captain Bill, Andromeda Galaxy (Both together a nice and very chilling Trek episode) and Galactica ( a great TV Show)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I believe there are other entities out there in space, civilizations to make us look in wonder and some that may not even be out of their own stone age, I can say honestly, I DO NOT believe this Captain Bill and his XTRANORML Ramblings about some being from the Andromeda Galaxy and Community Galactica, sorry there are three things about it that are continuously mentioned.. Captain Bill, Andromeda Galaxy (Both together a nice and very chilling Trek episode) and Galactica ( a great TV Show)

Okay, thanks, we get it, you don't believe it, how many times do you want to tell us?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It seems to me that coming here all the way from Andromeda is a pretty long way to go to make such a piddling contact. After all, if you have the ability to travel between galaxies and make it practical, then you'd be able to do all kinds of much cooler things.

Now, if I was of the Christian persuasion, I'd suspect that DEMONS were at work here, up to no good. But that would be just as silly, no?

If you bothered to listen to some of the videos before giving us your insight, you would learn that full contact will happen after December 21st, 2012, for those humans that are still around.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oh No. You cant seriously believe this dribble? Please tell me you're joking.
Just an F.Y.I.- Santa, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy arent real either. Sorry to have to break that to you.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow, once you think about it, this OP is worse than the OP who just recently posted about the Reptilians controlling our society by hiding themselves as reporters on T.V

Throw it to 'too deluded for analysis' section please.

edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
If you bothered to listen to some of the videos before giving us your insight, you would learn that full contact will happen after December 21st, 2012, for those humans that are still around.

Sounds like somebody is jumping on the bandwagon. Well, I guess we'll find out then, huh? If nothing happens (which I suspect) will you come back on here and admit that it was all a load of nonsense? Or will you make excuses for it, and push back the timeline like the Galactic Federation folks always do?

I personally think you're foolish. Of course you disagree.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Don't you find that slightly suspicious ?
Sounds like he's trying to give it credibility by attaching a well known date to his prediction .
**** note to self .. bump this thread on the 22nd*****

What happened to the Nibiru inbound warning from last year ? , surely something three times the size of Jupiter would be visible by now even to amateur astronomers .

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Wow, once you think about it, this OP is worse than the OP who just recently posted about the Reptilians controlling our society by hiding themselves as reporters on T.V

Throw it to 'too deluded for analysis' please.

edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by JayFlores
Oh No. You cant seriously believe this dribble? Please tell me you're joking.
Just an F.Y.I.- Santa, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy arent real either. Sorry to have to break that to you.

I think you guys were looking for the Ladies Home Journal or Huffington Post, this is ATS, and this ATS statement is at the top of every Alien topics page:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

So while I welcome discussion, disagreement or questions of the information contained in these fascinating videos - comments such as the above are really quite ironic coming from people on ATS - what did you think ATS stood for? THIS kind of thing is EXACTLY what is discussed on hundreds or thousands of other ATS threads every week.

I would in fact hazard the following observation. We all know there are thousands of "out there" threads on ATS, anything from "I am Jesus" to "an Alien impregnated me" to "the Bushes, Cheney, Rumsfield are Reptilians" etc. However, some of these threads attract a disprortionate amount of skepticism.

I say the threads that skirt closer to the real hidden truths are the ones the debunkers work the hardest on.
edit on 25-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join