It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Oh we're having a very informed discussion now, and I'm very up to speed on the subject, please do not presume otherwise (as you always do).

You have just proved that you take theory at face value as fact.

Again, no one has proved this issue one way or another.

You are again assuming something to be true in order to push through your argument.

Jim Marrs has laid out a great case for the existence of the globalists as well as MAJIC 12, better than most -as I said - documentation combined with anecdotal and circumstantial evidence - that in it's totality is fairly conclusive.

If you had read "The rise of the Fourth Reich" we would not be having this conversation. No one can debunk it because of the totality of the evidence - however no one hears about it as it threatens the globalists power structure.

For people to say the PTB or ongoing ET contact hasn't been proven - they are ignoring the evidence in Jim's books.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Oh we're having a very informed discussion now, and I'm very up to speed on the subject, please do not presume otherwise (as you always do).

You have just proved that you take theory at face value as fact.

Again, no one has proved this issue one way or another.

You are again assuming something to be true in order to push through your argument.

Jim Marrs has laid out a great case for the existence of the globalists as well as MAJIC 12, better than most -as I said - documentation combined with anecdotal and circumstantial evidence - that in it's totality is fairly conclusive.

In your opinion.

If you had read "The rise of the Fourth Reich" we would not be having this conversation. No one can debunk it because of the totality of the evidence - however no one hears about it as it threatens the globalists power structure.

Again, in your opinion. And again, you are being presuming and stating something that is not true. It shows that unless people believe as you believe, or if they have a different opinion than yours, that they must be wrong, uninformed or ignorant.

That's about as arrogant as arrogant can get.

For people to say the PTB or ongoing ET contact hasn't been proven - they are ignoring the evidence in Jim's books.

Sorry, but the evidence is not compelling enough, even though it's a great read.
edit on 12-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I know Jim Marrs personally and I consider him a friend, I've spent many days with him, traveled with him, etc... I can assure you believes in what he writes about, but he is also honest enough to admit when he's wrong. I've challenged him on several things over the years and, when presented with the facts, he's changed his mind. I should add he has caused me to change my mind on several things as well. He will be the first to tell you that the first thing one should do when they have a theory is try to disprove it, if you can't disprove it then it might be worth pursuing.

Taking anything on face value because you read it in a book or, worse yet, on a website, as fact and disregarding evidence to the contrary is not the way to go.

That aside, we don't allow members to call each other "disinfo agents", "shills", or any other names. Nor do we allow members to label other members or accuse them of being something there is absolutely no way of proving they are.

Stop the "Knowledge Management" business now. The funny part is you seem to be using it as a derogatory title when, in fact, it's a title and position worthy of high esteem in many companies, universities, and organizations. It brings to mind the old saying, "you're using those words but I don't think you completely understand what they mean".

Either way, you need to stop it now or your privileges on this site will be restricted.

Carry on...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Darn you Springer... I had a great post ready to go and you neatly and perfectly stated it... You owe me a coffee now

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hey Springer -

Thanks for the info on Jim Marrs - Wow, what an honor I would consider it to hang with him. I never understood why his books didn't become more mainstream - I think they answer many questions people have that are tough to get straight answers to.

I appreciate what you are saying and it is your site after all - and thanks for creating such an awesome and unique forum where these topics can be discussed without ridicule for the most part.

I will abide by what you say of course, I guess just in defense I'd like to say many here have personally attacked, insulted and used disinformation tactics on me when I haven't agreed with them and their disproving my suppositions has been based on quoting NASA or some other government agency that can't be trusted - and I've resorted to the above mentioned phrase.

I promise I won't use that phrase or any similar in the future as I do enjoy the privelege of participating on this site for free.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How come all activity how now seized? lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

Why do you say "lol"? Do you think your posts had an impact on a thread that had almost 500 posts before you posted your first one?

By the way Mr. Science and Math, I believe the word you are looking for is "ceased", not seized.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Video 83 is out! With what is going on, I'm glad we are getting regular updates on the situation.

Here is the summary:

1. For those are disappointed apocalyptic events have not yet come to pass - this is not the right mind-set and immature. It was obvious the governments knew last year Elenin was a serious threat hence the evacuation of the space station and the disontinuation of the space shuttle missions - but a disaster was avoided with the destruction of Elenin.

We are coming up on one full rotation of the galaxy - which happens every 200 million years or so - so this will not be a normal reversal of the Sun's poles which is also coming up.

It is highly recommended to stay shielded during the day and go out at night when this happens.

The planet will expand due to expansion of the magma under high radiation - which will cause much tectonic activity.

Talk about what various alien races are doing in the system at this time; and also the last card of the globalists for their depopulation/control agendas.

He says have at least 1-2 years worth of food, medicines stocked.

2. Mythi clarifies about multidimensional beings and dimensions.

Says we are 3rd dimension beings (I think everyone knows this
), at level zero and will we go up to level one. He says they are level 5. 4th dimesion beings cannot be seen by us, and he says earth will definitely not go to the 4th dimension.

Here is the link to the PDF:

docs.google.com...

And here is the video:

I can't get the link to work, here is the direct link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: s

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I had a great response as I said but it got pre-empted so I had to rewrite part of it.

So here's the abridged version of my response.:

There is no correlation between the fact that the United States is rapidly turning into a dictatorship and the fact that it is also rapidly becoming one of the most oppressive societies on the planet, and the existence of Nibiru or Planet X or Aliens..

The US has been on this route for years, it's part of the reason I no longer work for the government, my morals prevent my blindly following orders that I find contrary to he rule of law and the rights granted to us by our Constitution, but in all my years, and i was an employee for many years, (gotta say while he's a really funny guy, Dubbya is really quite simple (if you understand that reference)) and I have never heard of anything like you are spouting or Mythi is spouting or Nancy Lieder is spouting about a massive coverup of a mythical planet that is going to wipe out all life in conjunction with a calendar that is set to recycle itself on December 21st of this year. In fact..

They got the date wrong anyhow, the end of the 13th Baktun is really in like 2039 or something (I would have to look it up) they mistranslated the inscription, and it took a Mayan to correct them, and even he was not buying into the connection between Nibiru and their calendar.

There are no portals in the sun... the darker areas, are cooler areas in the Xray image, they look black because of the contrast settings, end of conjecture... the Sun has been approaching a period of Solar Minimum for a while and after this Solar Maximum it should go back to it's lull for another 100 years or so. Not saying that the Solar Maximum isn't without risk, a good CME could fry out a lot of out current technology, something previous generations didn't have to deal with, and therefore would be more devastating to us then they would have been otherwise, but still nothing that would pop the planet over on it's side.

We have a little to worry about with the magnetic reversal of our poles if that happened quickly, all of our instrumentation runs on GPS calibration and that would be backwards if a sudden shift happened, radio signals wouldn't propagate as needed and it would e a mess for a few weeks or months, nothing unsurvivable however.

There are no aliens on the planet pushing messages of light and peace on conspiracy forums, I want that made clear right here and now. It's almost to the point of laughable...

Nancy Lieder is a cult leader, it's also been proven, anyone who truly thinks that if they were really a target for a government hit wouldn't be 6 feet under already, is living in a delusional world. End of statement.

and finally... Will say this again, while there is most certainly sentient life out there, and most likely even in our own solar system (Titan looks promising) I highly doubt that they are channeling all this new age stuff through complete mental cases to get their message out. It's a surefire way to make sure your message is seen s as nuts and discarded..

Please.. Take Jim's advice that Springer mentioned.. Disprove the theory first, if you can't then it's probably got feet but do that... it may open up a lot more of your mind than blindly following..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I dont mind if my posts had impact or not, it makes no difference to my near perfect life if someone takes value in my posts.

Thanks for the correction on the word

We are coming up on one full rotation of the galaxy - which happens every 200 million years or so - so this will not be a normal reversal of the Sun's poles which is also coming up.

How do you know we are coming upto a full rotation? (btw its 250myr)

Also, where is the relative point that measures "full rotation"? because if the Density wave theory is correct, that relative point will always be changing......so there is no real way of measuring "full rotation"

I wasnt aware the sun had static poles? Ever seen a map of the suns poles? If you can say that they reverse (as meant literally i take it in which opposing sides flip) then id love to hear your thesis on this

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

Why do you say "lol"? Do you think your posts had an impact on a thread that had almost 500 posts before you posted your first one?

By the way Mr. Science and Math, I believe the word you are looking for is "ceased", not seized.

Nah, "seized" would work. Machinery can stop because it's "seized" up.

Every poster impacts a thread, some in many ways with large influences (IE a person can derail or hijack a thread), or a poster could give another an idea for their own thread.

I think the "lol" was an observation that the poster found humorous in that right after Springer posted, the thread suddenly ground ot a halt for the rest of the day and was not directed at you. But I also notice that you suddenly got very defensive about it for no reason that I can see.

Sites like these can get to people (all the debating) sometimes, and it's good to take a break, even if it's just getting up from the computer and going for a walk. I find I have to do this some times, else I'll post something that is going to get me in trouble. Normally after the break I find myself chuckling or just shaking my head and thinking "it's just not worth it" or "wow, I sure let that coment get to me."

But it's the mod's job, not mine, so you can take my advice or not. Up to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for your response Vkey, I gotta run now and will post more in response to the issues you bring up, I don't disagree with all, but, I can't believe you are telling me that these pictures just represent some kind of random pattern formed by x-ray images, what ever it is it is definitely NOT random:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Mythi really needs to get their facts straight.. after two shuttle disasters killing people and the fact that the orbiters were showing their age (if you've ever toured one you'll understand) they had to be discontinued. The only downside was they didn't have a replacement in place.

Something like the Concorde being retired because of the fact they were getting so old and higher and higher costs to maintain, nothing sinister nothing about Einlen comet nothing about Planet X or something catastrophic.. This is what i mean about correlation, one does not necessarily lead to another..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Nah, "seized" would work. Machinery can stop because it's "seized" up.

Every poster impacts a thread, some in many ways with large influences (IE a person can derail or hijack a thread), or a poster could give another an idea for their own thread.

I think the "lol" was an observation that the poster found humorous in that right after Springer posted, the thread suddenly ground ot a halt for the rest of the day and was not directed at you. But I also notice that you suddenly got very defensive about it for no reason that I can see.

Sites like these can get to people (all the debating) sometimes, and it's good to take a break, even if it's just getting up from the computer and going for a walk. I find I have to do this some times, else I'll post something that is going to get me in trouble. Normally after the break I find myself chuckling or just shaking my head and thinking "it's just not worth it" or "wow, I sure let that coment get to me."

But it's the mod's job, not mine, so you can take my advice or not. Up to you.

Thanks Erik good advice. I just thought it was ironic Mr. "I believe in Science and Math" would use the word incorrectly - if he had added "up" it would have made more sense. And I thought his "lol" comment was some kind of petty gloating but maybe I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hold up.

Are you talking about the sun's orbital rotation through the galaxy? Or the Milky Way's rotation? There's a difference.

The sun goes around the center of our galaxy roughly once every 250 million years. But the Milky Way itself has two different rotation rates of itself. The spiral itself rotates once every 50 million years, but the bar pattern rotates once every 15 to 18 million years. The sun also oscilates on it's path and completes one oscillation once every 92.5 million years (rising above and below the galactic plane).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nature is full of random patterns (as such)

If you look hard enough, in some coronal holes you can see the shape of fish, big bird and even ET himself, and in this case, a triangle (of sorts).

That doesnt make it sinister, its a coronal hole, been happening for the last few hundred million years, and this year its no different

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Nothing like being derogatory is there?

Anyway, the problem you have is this :

You bring your "evidence" to the table, which gets taken to pieces, you then move the goal posts, everything you bring here has holes in it, which get picked apart in seconds, but, even with all this taking to pieces, you still insist that its correct.

Do you believe in gravity? Or do we have that wrong as well and its actually magnetism...?

Also, 3 Dimensions only? Does spacetime not exist on Earth? Or is it only something that saturates the universe exclusive of Earth?
edit on 13-7-2012 by EddyR3 because: added a 'u'

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When this subject hit ATS, I kept wondering what people were talking about. After a while I saw that they were talking about, but only because they suggested the shape of a triangle. So what most people were seeing was this:

However that isn't what I saw. Having spent a lot of time looking at pictures of the sun in different frequencies which produce many different looking pictures of the sun's surface and atmosphere, this is what I saw:

So I guess it would be up to the individual person what they see.

What is interesting to note is that only 4 days later, this is what those areas looked like:

I really like this picture because it shows the dark areas for what they are: holes or cornal holes. The above picture gives a much better 3D perspective of these areas and how the sun's atmosphere and surface can appear one way when views straight on, and another way when looked at from a different angle.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Interesting take on these triangles Erik.

But how do you explain that the triangle image has persisted for months - albeit on and off - even though you can observe gases/energy obsuring the triangle, the position of the gases/energy moves while the triangle image remains clear underneath. According to fluid dynamics, fluids and gases are some of the most complex/chaotic systems that we know, it is hard to predict the weather accurately for more than 48hrs out due to the fact vapor/gas systems are so complex our computer models are not accurate - yet a shape as simple as a triangle, which we rarely see in nature except for in crystal faces persists for months in the complex system of the Sun?

Here is the triangle again on another day:

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join