It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thats a triangle? Also relating to a previous post :

I wasnt aware the sun had static poles? Ever seen a map of the suns poles? If you can say that they reverse (as meant literally i take it in which opposing sides flip) then id love to hear your thesis on this

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Actually that looks more like a boot (Italy) than a triangle.... and again you're not quite totally understanding how the X-Ray imaging system works.. cooler areas (and right now there are a lot of them) are rendered out as black. it may not show the variance of millions of degrees in there because the whole area is below the imaging threshold so you could have a variation of 5 Million degrees in that area between one segment and another but since the Imaging is set to a specific temp, you would see the whole area as black.

But there is no "triangle" there...

Now.. the other problem with this whole theory is that something could survive going through the sun, the pressure alone of a star's inner atmosphere would crush just about anything trying to traverse it, and a huge gaping break in that atmosphere would have caused the star to collapse upon itself and well you wouldn't be here spewing nonsense about Nibiru and giant portals for aliens to come through..

You don't seem to have much use for science do you? Or if you do you like to twist it to fit "poleshift.ning" I suggest you read the article done by CoS a former moderator there about how off the reservation that site really is... and how dangerous Nancy and her cautau crew really are..

Also read up on the cycles of the sun.. we're only now starting to understand how the big ole ball of fire works, and it is about to hit a minum and potentially have a little issue called an Ice Age, but that's another debate for another time..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

Thats a triangle? Also relating to a previous post :

I wasnt aware the sun had static poles? Ever seen a map of the suns poles? If you can say that they reverse (as meant literally i take it in which opposing sides flip) then id love to hear your thesis on this

The Sun has magnetic poles as the Earth does, and it is a proven fact that like most planets and the Earth those magnetic poles DO flip form time to time.. We have never lived through one with the level of technology we have now so we're not quite sure what would happen other than a huge CME burst or elevated radiation and solar wind that could potentially do damage to our infrastructure.

Like most of the pole shift people, they confuse Magnetic poles with physical poles and well, you see what happens..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Take a very close look at your picture, especially the edges of the "triangle".

Have you noticed something? Past the edges, look at the yellows, reds, oranges and whites.

notice the depth?

Would love to see a composite video of images taken over a 1 week period starting on March 12 and going to March 19th. I think seeing it in motion would be a lot more revealing than a 2D picture.

got to run as I'm suppose to be at a graduation ceremony.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Superb thanks for the info Vkey! Good job im not much of a solar enthusiast isnt it else my astronomy photos would be well cack! lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Now.. the other problem with this whole theory is that something could survive going through the sun, the pressure alone of a star's inner atmosphere would crush just about anything trying to traverse it, and a huge gaping break in that atmosphere would have caused the star to collapse upon itself and well you wouldn't be here spewing nonsense about Nibiru and giant portals for aliens to come through..

You don't seem to have much use for science do you? Or if you do you like to twist it to fit "poleshift.ning" I suggest you read the article done by CoS a former moderator there about how off the reservation that site really is... and how dangerous Nancy and her cautau crew really are..

I think it is safe to say that if there is some kind of massive portal on the Sun, then our understanding of the physics involved would be very limited - unless you've got some theories about gravity-time displacements that you have been keeping to yourself.

I have a lot of use for science, I'm very interested in it, and read much on it all the time. However, given that we are just two hundred years out of the industrial revolution I realize man's understanding of it is very limited, much of our understanding is probably wrong, and that we have much to learn and to take anything for granted or assume anything is the height of hubris for such a barely developed race.

I understand why you fear Nancy - why don't you help with the disclosure process and urge your contacts in government to educate humanity to the Zeta hybrid agenda and maybe save thousands of females from further pain and anguish. Or step up and do it yourself. You have already made some enlightened decisions about the government - why not take it a step further? You know what Einstein said.......

However, they have a great accurate catalogue of the earth changes............and we will soon see if their predictions about Planet X come to pass. If they are right it should be able to be seen with the naked eye in as early as three or so weeks.
edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Take a very close look at your picture, especially the edges of the "triangle".

Have you noticed something? Past the edges, look at the yellows, reds, oranges and whites.

notice the depth?

Would love to see a composite video of images taken over a 1 week period starting on March 12 and going to March 19th. I think seeing it in motion would be a lot more revealing than a 2D picture.

got to run as I'm suppose to be at a graduation ceremony.

Here is a great youtube video that documents multiple pictures of the triangle on the Sun on multiple days as well as missing info that would seem to aid the coverup of the triangle even though a few images have slipped out. I mean jeez, most of the heliodata is missing from about July 2nd t July 10th. Sure, some of the base stations may have had outages, but were the satellites affected by the power outages on earth?

I truly don't know how after watching this video you can deny the existence of the triangle. The question should not be the "duh" question of "is a triangle a triangle", it should be the knowledge seeking one of "who put it there?" and "what is it's purpose?"

edit on 13-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

However, they have a great accurate catalogue of the earth changes............and we will soon see if their predictions about Planet X come to pass. If they are right it should be able to be seen with the naked eye in as early as three or so weeks.

Just to let you know, people on here are going to hold you to that: IE the 3 week mark.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What I do know is that the video is very careful to not go past March 13th with images of the sun.

I'm not denying that the coronal hole is vaguely triangle shaped, however statements such as "perfect" or "perfect triangle" are incorrect as even I can see that towards the top of the shape the outline is bent.

There have been other large coronal holes that have other shapes (I remember distinctly Phage posting them on one of these threads, and of course was promptly ignored).

So this one was sort of shaped like a triangle. :shrug: It again, was by no means perfect.

And it was not the only large coronal hole seen before.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

See you're assuming my disdain for Ms. Lieder is due to fear, which cannot be further from the truth.. My opinion of her is built upon years of watching her be nothing more than a whiny bully who cries and tries to destroy people who get in the way of her ideas, when she's questioned, she goes insane even to suggest people are getting sexual favors in return for making her look bad, again with no proof.

She has again and again refused to answer questions that may show that some of he ideas have no basis in fact, but rather in fiction, very bad fiction at that. That is why I dislike her so, not out of fear for her message, as I feel her message is nothing more than an attention getting scheme, but because she acts and comes across like the schoolyard bully trying to force her ideas down people's throats. As i said before, she has a very inflated idea of her own self worth, if the government wanted her gone like she claims, she would be gone, no if's no and's and no but's about it..... There would be no Nancy Lieder running around. The fact that she is still around means that no one really cares too much about her in the grand schema of Government Intervention. I've seen far too many times where a threat was neutralized and she is not what I would consider to be a threat, but rather a PT Barnum type, remember what Barnum said however, There's a Sucker Born Every Minute....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

See you're assuming my disdain for Ms. Lieder is due to fear, which cannot be further from the truth.. My opinion of her is built upon years of watching her be nothing more than a whiny bully who cries and tries to destroy people who get in the way of her ideas, when she's questioned, she goes insane even to suggest people are getting sexual favors in return for making her look bad, again with no proof.

She has again and again refused to answer questions that may show that some of he ideas have no basis in fact, but rather in fiction, very bad fiction at that. That is why I dislike her so, not out of fear for her message, as I feel her message is nothing more than an attention getting scheme, but because she acts and comes across like the schoolyard bully trying to force her ideas down people's throats. As i said before, she has a very inflated idea of her own self worth, if the government wanted her gone like she claims, she would be gone, no if's no and's and no but's about it..... There would be no Nancy Lieder running around. The fact that she is still around means that no one really cares too much about her in the grand schema of Government Intervention. I've seen far too many times where a threat was neutralized and she is not what I would consider to be a threat, but rather a PT Barnum type, remember what Barnum said however, There's a Sucker Born Every Minute....

Well, I can't disagree about the bully part, and I truly hope you are right about the rest. It's the hybrid agenda, if true, that kind of scares me - worse than the claims of PX.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Just to let you know, people on here are going to hold you to that: IE the 3 week mark.

Please, as I said "as early as", which means "at the earliest". If we don't see anything extremely whacky weather wise, tectonically or astronomically by the end of Novemeber I'll breathe a sigh of relief. That is my window.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Please, as I said "as early as", which means "at the earliest". If we don't see anything extremely whacky weather wise, tectonically or astronomically by the end of Novemeber I'll breathe a sigh of relief. That is my window.

A) our weather patterns are wonky because of a) planetary warming (we're due naturally so stop putting man made crap or a rogue planet as the cause) b) changing ocean currents (some due to natural causes, some probably due to the BP disaster we won't know for a while) and c) the natural progression of the climate on the planet, where i am right now years and years and years ago (like thousands) was more desertlike than it is today, New England however is now lush and overgrown, that is changing again to a hotter climate, which it was predicted to do years ago, not recently and certainly not due to an unseen planet effecting it.

b) Plate tectonics are not precise science.. We only have been able to measure them for about 100 years. But unfortunately what acts upon our crust is not a planet that has (huge magnetism) but rather the pull between the Sun and the Moon. as the Moon has been inching away from Earth for hundreds of millions of years at this point, about an inch and a half a year, there's gotta be consequences over the long term.. Also we have seen periods of seismic instability before the late `1800's and early 1900's had tons of devastating earthquakes.. And there was no Planet X hysteria. I am quite certain in the next few years even my area will have a good shaker, we're long overdue here in the Northeast USA, and we are sitting on one of the most unstable and active faults on the planet, just because it's been quiet for a while does not mean that it will stay that way. When I was in New Hampshire a few years ago everyone panicked because a 5.1 hit.. that's nothing for me, who lived about 500 feet from the San Andreas faultine at one point.. but again it's not unusual for this area, just hasn't happened in a while.. and as we build more and more cities that put more and more weight on the planet, well, just look at Shanghai China, the city is sinking at a rate of 1 foot a year just due to the weight of the city alone.. Not because of some Planet that is supposedly passing by us.

c) Planet X people love to talk about India sinking, well of course it's sinking.. it's been sinking ever since it first collided with the Asian continent , and eventually it will sink down below the Continent that's what SUBDUCTION plates do, they go under other plates, simple, eh? Doesn't take a rogue planet to do that one.. just NORMAL plate tectonics..

back up for a minute and look at everything in a rational point, not a hysterical, planet X is coming and aliens are traveling through the sun perspective and you'll see rational explanations for just about everything that's happening.. unless of course you think the Farmers Almanac was printed and influenced by an alien..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey all, new video out!

Summary below for those who are time challenged.

1. Question about the Aristarchus Crater on the Moon

Answer: This "crater" is part of a larger base to produce energy for the two portals on the Moon, one for the transportation of minerals for the race from Camelopardlis, and the other as a general transporation gateway for the Community Galactica. This base is well protected with a force field invincible to any of our current technology.

He mentions again since the governments of the earth bombed some installations on the moon, we are forbidden to set foot there.

My notes - that is logical to me. It seems there is much we could be doing on the moon scientifically and commercially - yet there is zero call to do that. Yet there is much call to do that on Mars - where it is only more expensive by a factor of about 1000x.

Then there is talk about going to mine asteroids??? Why wouldn't this happen on the moon first? Current geological theory is that the moon resulted form an ancient collision with another large body and earth to form the moon, and the moon took huge chunks of the earth. So the moon has all the minerals we find here on earth. Yet we'd first attempt to go land on an asteroid traveling 10,000km/sec rather than the moon? Unless we were banned from the moon? How many Russians, Americans or Chinese have been there in 40 years? Yet this was the greatest goal for mankind only 60 years ago?

2. Mythi says no planets belong to any one race, though races do achieve sovereignty when they reach level one - which apparently will happen to us soon.

3. Question - what was happening to the planet at 10,500 BC?

Mythi says this was a time of high development of regionally independent colonies. A great civilization was living in Cambodia, and when they reached level one they transferred back to their original system, inhabited by a people known as "Draco".

Another great civilization was the Egyptian one, and when they reached level one they transferred to a system in Orion, to an Atounian colony, over the century from 10,500 to 10,400. 900 years later another great civilization was transferred, the Atlanteans, who also transferred to an Atounian colony, before great tectonic upheavals on earth.

4. Question - did any of your group Mythi make any crop circles? Would your team be willing to make a big smile?

As has been said before, many races have made crop circes to make their presence known and in support of the people of earth. Many of the circles try to make predictions, hints of their origin, molecular formulae and their interpretation, and other symbols of their societies so that one day in the future you will recognize them.

Mythi says his team made the one with the man in the center of the butterfly, the humanoid in the center meaning that our races are similar, and that the butterfly will be a connecting link between our races.

Important:

Mythi says the planet is already showing signs of complete instability due to the weakening of the geomagnetic field, incidince of high energy bursts from the Sun, declination of the axis of rotation, and the approach of our twin Sun.

Mythi says in the next few months we will have strange news about our solar system and it's planets, events to record about this passing of the Age.

Mythi says many of these events are causing people to finally wake-up.

Those who refuse to see reality will have to run with their eyes closed, with no preparation both mentally and spiritually to face the facts.

Whether we like it or not, deincarnation is just a matter of time for everyone.

Mythi says he does not want to provoke fear, but merely wants to help us understand the meaning of all this, and help us deal with the changes - this will be essential for future generations.

Fear is a symptom of ignorance.

Mythi says never miss the chance to light the aura of people who are desparate or confused. If you say to someone "You have a special and beautiful aura, I can't see it but can feel it's light and strength", you will notice that someone's aura will truly light up!
edit on 23-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I forgot to add Mythi's last words for those of us attempting to bring light to mankind despite of the oppressive evil on this planet:

"Finally, a big hug of friendship to all those who have faith, of all ethnicities, all creeds; as having the humility to ask for help from the heavens for your and your fellow man, shows us which of you will be the basis of light in the aura of the new planet Earth."

Wow, what a beautiful message!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Why would anyone want to Deincarnate? That's a step backwards, to some sort of primordial state, not evolving forward?

Care to elaborate as to why this is a good thing?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Why would anyone want to Deincarnate? That's a step backwards, to some sort of primordial state, not evolving forward?

Care to elaborate as to why this is a good thing?

Hey Vkey, how are you doing?

I think the word "deincarnate" is a translation issue from Portuguese to English, and the intended meaning was the process of the soul leaving the body, death of the physical shell.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Here is where I have a serius with this set f "messages" and the "messenger";

2. Mythi says no planets belong to any one race, though races do achieve sovereignty when they reach level one - which apparently will happen to us soon.

3. Question - what was happening to the planet at 10,500 BC?

Mythi says this was a time of high development of regionally independent colonies. A great civilization was living in Cambodia, and when they reached level one they transferred back to their original system, inhabited by a people known as "Draco".

Another great civilization was the Egyptian one, and when they reached level one they transferred to a system in Orion, to an Atounian colony, over the century from 10,500 to 10,400. 900 years later another great civilization was transferred, the Atlanteans, who also transferred to an Atounian colony, before great tectonic upheavals on earth.

All planets "belong" to the lifeforms that evlove upon it. To think that Terrestrial Humans do not "own" the Earth is perhaps one of the most arrogant, and dangerous notions One coud have. It shows a complete lack of respect for nature in general and life in particular. All livings things have the same basic "rights" as ALL others, and no one has the 'right' to interfere.

Mythi seems to suport this notion, that some beings have "more" rights than others, that some are "more equal". Ideas like this are primative, and more appropriate to Terrestrials, and very "unbecoming" for an Andromedan.

As for the colonies; Mythi is early about 4000 years. The Sirians arrived around 8000 years ago (6000 BC). The colonies lasted about 2000 then failed. most of the Sirians were driven off-world by the Terrestrial Human population.

What disturbs me here is that Mythi doesn't seem to have any "issues" with these colonies. To any truly advanced society, establishing a colony on a planet such as Earth 8000 years ago would wholly "out of the question". The probability of "contamination" would be far too great. Yet these Sirians did establish colonies, and "contribute" to the evolution of Terrestrials. When the colonies failed they contaminated the gene pool and distroyed any semblence of true "Terrestrial " culture there was. What you have now is wholly based on Sirian culture of 8000 years ago. Yet, Mythi mentions none of this, and almost "extoles" those colonists. One must question.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I think his point was people have sovereignty over their home worlds, but there is a threshold for intervention, such as catastrophic pollution or nuclear war. It seems world's are used over and over again for different species that seed it, so no one species would be allowed to destroy a world in a way that would prohibit future use.

There is a new video out, I have summarized it in another thread, contains a lot of interesting info, pretty much all of it difficult to verify, but most of it seems plausible if you subscribe to the NWO theories.

Here is the thread where I summarized it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember, there is a PDF text doc if you don't like the video format. Over 11,000 views in two days, at least that is proof of some interest in his words if nothing else:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why would an alien travel light years to give info in a blog which nobody has heard of.

Come off it!

Im not a skeptic, im a believer but i dont believe in these chanellers or youtubers who claim to have alien messages

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join