It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Experts call for one world government

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well this is a blatant call for one world government coming from the Rosicrucian Order. Do calls for a OWG like this, indicate not only its inevitability but its closeness to being realized? I've often thought the process toward OWG could be greatly expedited by way of a major global crisis, such as a full meltdown of the global financial system. If national governments and their inept leadership cannot stall the progress of collapse, then a OWG with a world leader comes to restore order amongst chaos and implement a new global financial and economic system in place.

VANGUARD Media Limited


LAGOS—Speakers at a public symposium, ”Advancing a New World Order for the progress of the Human Race,” organised by the Lagos Zone of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, at Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, have urged world leaders to evolve new ways of pursuing the collective destiny of humanity by the creation of one world government.



In his presentation on whether one world government is desirable, Johnson Ikube argued that this is possible in that the majority of people believed that the universe is one large system under one governance; that of the Supreme Being, God; and also with the inspirations that led to the establishment of the United Nations. This vehicle is already here with us. Its operational modalities can be improved for better deployment; and also the formations of regional integration structures and mechanisms such as the European Union, African Union, the Americas.”

He said a one world government will see the whole world as its responsibility and, therefore, focus on holistic, accelerated growth and development in a sustainable manner ensuring partnership between man and nature according to the will of the owner.

However, for this to be possible, Ikube said ”there must be a need to eliminate and rename and reform the Security Council. Its focus should be global and individual member security concerns per se; remove all artificial sources of poverty, degradation and pain and also that the world must head for a universal common language. This will assist in eliminating one common source of suspicion and division.”

edit on 25-5-2012 by surrealist because: Added comments




posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The plan is to CAGE the earth so we can't get into space before them. Thats why the world seems so screwed up- they have no intention of waiting around if # pops off.
These people are huge cowards.
I hope they don't freak out and start using predator missiles on everyone who disagrees with their system of enslavement. God help us all



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

development in a sustainable manner

(from the OP)
sustainable growth = communism
seriously
we should choose something better
shouldn't be too difficult
everything is better
edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

development in a sustainable manner

(from the OP)
sustainable growth = communism
seriously
we should choose something better
shouldn't be too difficult
everything is better
edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


What? Are you advocating for communism?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Experts called for a European Union and single European currency. Experts haven't got a clue any more than you or I.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

In his presentation on whether one world government is desirable, Johnson Ikube argued that this is possible in that the majority of people believed that the universe is one large system under one governance; that of the Supreme Being, God;


Are they really comparing global governance by humans to the governance of the universe by an omniscient being? I can't even believe he would make that comparison
There's no way they can be that arrogant

Or so I though.
"the UN is god, now everybody bow down and we will tell you what is and isn't sustainable.. Don't worry though, we are doing this for your own good, we aren't greedy power hungry humans or anything"

Truly ridiculous..

edit on 25-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)



reply to post by woodwardjnr
 

Yeah, then believe they have the authority to tell France they aren't allowed to ban Monsanto maize. Wonder who gave them the kickback for that ruling. Even more reason for me to believe they have no flipping clue what's sustainable or not
edit on 25-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The idea of a unified world (and I use unified world, not New World Order) government is in actuality not a bad idea. It just needs to be done right.
In one regard they are right, under one banner we would evolve and advance quickly as a race. But in itself that is the problem. That these people at the top just want to squeeze the guy under them that little bit harder, and so on and so on, till the guy at the bottom is crushed and left with nothing.
If they promote self-sufficiency and equality for all, not just the 1% controlling 99% of the world's power, then it would be a fair system. Unfortunately while the 1% are getting richer and richer off everyone under them, and the money and power continues to flow in, the inequality in this world will remain.
The big three, government, religion and corporation need to go first before any unified world government can be a reality. Otherwise we're just slaves to another form of control.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist
 


Freemasons and Rosicrucians use the same ritual magic and Theurgy. In their rituals--initiation books recently released by WIKILEAKS--they ask they initiate to light two candles, place his hands on his knees, and meditate for spirit guidance. In the Rosicrucian main lodge, the mortal masters meditate each day to change global issues through supposed mind control. In a nutshell, this is Theosophy and Satanic ritual magic. It has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. It has nothing to do with the God that created the universe.




posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar
 


I agree, but unfortunately, there is only (conservatively) .0000000000000001% of the population of the world that is uncoruptable by that level of power and control. and let's face it, that handful out of billions won't be leading the NWO. No, it will be the most secretive, backstabbing, ruthless individuals if they get this (good intentioned) system
edit on 25-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
The idea of a unified world (and I use unified world, not New World Order) government is in actuality not a bad idea. It just needs to be done right.
In one regard they are right, under one banner we would evolve and advance quickly as a race. But in itself that is the problem. That these people at the top just want to squeeze the guy under them that little bit harder, and so on and so on, till the guy at the bottom is crushed and left with nothing.
If they promote self-sufficiency and equality for all, not just the 1% controlling 99% of the world's power, then it would be a fair system. Unfortunately while the 1% are getting richer and richer off everyone under them, and the money and power continues to flow in, the inequality in this world will remain.
The big three, government, religion and corporation need to go first before any unified world government can be a reality. Otherwise we're just slaves to another form of control.


Awesome post temp. If anyone disagrees with this sentiment you have to question their motives or sanity,
It reminds me of kids in the sandbox of life: they're drawing lines in the sand, hogging toys and just being childish.
But of course, they have to learn somehow



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well as far as world governments go , we only have three choises available.

1. stay the same , stagnate.

2. revert to tribal.

3. eventually join.

I see a one world government being inevitable, but if people dont do it for people to better the lives of the whole then the change will be like the dark ages before it gets better.

Cheers.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan
 


Then really it needs to be more than one person having that control.

Over that, is the people. None of this four years then we'll see how we're doing crap. The people have the veto over the ones in charge of them, have the rights to vote in and out laws that are or aren't beneficial to the whole. This is where a unified governing system works, and why the current one fails so badly. We elect a person or party, and then that person or party makes their decision based on a comittee vote, whether it's what the people who voted them in in the first place actually want. It allows the old "what's in it for me" to take over.
I've always looked at any workplace as comparison. You wouldn't allow someone you worked with to drag their feet for four years before deciding to get rid of them. You'd give them a chance to prove they are on the right track, and if they still didn't do what was right, then they are out the door. That's the way it works for us, so why should governments be allowed to drag their feet and make flase promises for so long without being ousted.
This is how a world government has to work, but unfortunately you are right. Under the current system we are brainwashed into believing more power=more money=more control, and it has just gone from bad to worse, so much so we just accept the system is the best one we have, regardless of how bad things really are.
I said in another post recently the only way to truly beat the system is to walk away from it altogether. That then leaves the current system powerless. However;

"There are those so deeply ingrained, so dependent on the system they can never be unplugged, can never see the truth." Sound familiar?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by 74Templar
The idea of a unified world (and I use unified world, not New World Order) government is in actuality not a bad idea. It just needs to be done right.
In one regard they are right, under one banner we would evolve and advance quickly as a race. But in itself that is the problem. That these people at the top just want to squeeze the guy under them that little bit harder, and so on and so on, till the guy at the bottom is crushed and left with nothing.
If they promote self-sufficiency and equality for all, not just the 1% controlling 99% of the world's power, then it would be a fair system. Unfortunately while the 1% are getting richer and richer off everyone under them, and the money and power continues to flow in, the inequality in this world will remain.
The big three, government, religion and corporation need to go first before any unified world government can be a reality. Otherwise we're just slaves to another form of control.


Awesome post temp. If anyone disagrees with this sentiment you have to question their motives or sanity,
It reminds me of kids in the sandbox of life: they're drawing lines in the sand, hogging toys and just being childish.
But of course, they have to learn somehow


They will. When it becomes personal to them. People won't rise up en masse until something happens to them personally to get on board. We are creatures of habit, another control they have, and usually won't change until something earth shattering happens, bursts their bubble and they are forced to change the way they think. People are starting to realise the inbalance, and see it for what it is, but at the moment, there are more happy to "ride it out and see what happens" rather than see what is coming and make changes now.
There will (have to) be a time where the powers running this world will overstep that line in the sand, and we will push back with one hell of a force. But it really takes a majority pissed off enough to want this to happen, and at the moment, the powers have it, not us. But there will come a day, trust me



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by 74Templar
The idea of a unified world (and I use unified world, not New World Order) government is in actuality not a bad idea. It just needs to be done right.
In one regard they are right, under one banner we would evolve and advance quickly as a race. But in itself that is the problem. That these people at the top just want to squeeze the guy under them that little bit harder, and so on and so on, till the guy at the bottom is crushed and left with nothing.
If they promote self-sufficiency and equality for all, not just the 1% controlling 99% of the world's power, then it would be a fair system. Unfortunately while the 1% are getting richer and richer off everyone under them, and the money and power continues to flow in, the inequality in this world will remain.
The big three, government, religion and corporation need to go first before any unified world government can be a reality. Otherwise we're just slaves to another form of control.


Awesome post temp. If anyone disagrees with this sentiment you have to question their motives or sanity,
It reminds me of kids in the sandbox of life: they're drawing lines in the sand, hogging toys and just being childish.
But of course, they have to learn somehow


They will. When it becomes personal to them. People won't rise up en masse until something happens to them personally to get on board. We are creatures of habit, another control they have, and usually won't change until something earth shattering happens, bursts their bubble and they are forced to change the way they think. People are starting to realise the inbalance, and see it for what it is, but at the moment, there are more happy to "ride it out and see what happens" rather than see what is coming and make changes now.
There will (have to) be a time where the powers running this world will overstep that line in the sand, and we will push back with one hell of a force. But it really takes a majority pissed off enough to want this to happen, and at the moment, the powers have it, not us. But there will come a day, trust me


But don't ever forget history, These people don't fight their own battles so attacking them is a fools game. If they were ever in serious danger, their first action would be to leave earth or go underground and send their proxies in to "make order"
The pen may not win this universal "war" but it's much better than compromising your values by taking you emotions into the fight.
I believe the pen is mightier than the sword, however not enough people are awake yet.

The true battle is raging within the hearts of men right now, not in some obscure location half way across the planet.
edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: add point



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


Very true. However, whether they send their lapdogs or even attempt to face us down themselves, there is always the fact we outnumber them in every way. They could roll up the street in riot gear and tanks, but at the end of the day we have the numbers, something they do not.

Look at the way the US was formed, by traitors becoming the rule. The ideal sadly is one lost on todays people, because we have had it bred out of us. I think all it will take is only a matter of time and people finally waking up to just how bad the system is, and when they do, it will be one hell of a fast tipping point, that even these powers that hide behind government and armies won't be able to stop. But until we are united in that cause (which I really think the OP was leaning towards), people won't stand together. And, in a sad way, that is exactly what these kind of people want. You only have to look at the myriad of ways they divide us as a race to see that. Race, colour, creed, god, hell ,even monetary/society aspect and of course my personal favourite, generational division. People can see this, they know it, even now. We are smarter and more open to the possibility than at any point in history, which is why all this stuff is coming out right now. What we need now is a match, and I honestly believe that match isn't far off.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We surely DON'T need one world government.
It would be the largest power grab in history, and is what every empire tried to achieve.

It is a mistake, just like those who agree with it are foolishly tricked into believing it as a good idea.
The men that want this to happen are just waiting for the perfect calamity that would work.
A calamity that would scare the population into accepting their power grab.

9/11 was just a test to see what the public would allow during a crisis.
It worked.

The reason this world is in the mess it's in, is simply because of mans lust for power.
It isn't because we need a unified government...it's because the people are too blind to see what's taking place around them. Too consumed with their own Lust for material things or luxuries..."keeping up with the Joneses":..
They are perfectly happy allowing men to control every aspect of their lives.

Well, I for one, am not happy.
I am not accepting a OWG nor will I ever.
We work just fine with local gov'ts.

We don't need more control...we need less corruption.
Until honesty is instilled back in the hearts of men, it will take a while.








posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
We surely DON'T need one world government.
It would be the largest power grab in history, and is what every empire tried to achieve.

It is a mistake, just like those who agree with it are foolishly tricked into believing it as a good idea.
The men that want this to happen are just waiting for the perfect calamity that would work.
A calamity that would scare the population into accepting their power grab.

9/11 was just a test to see what the public would allow during a crisis.
It worked.

The reason this world is in the mess it's in, is simply because of mans lust for power.
It isn't because we need a unified government...it's because the people are too blind to see what's taking place around them. Too consumed with their own Lust for material things or luxuries..."keeping up with the Joneses":..
They are perfectly happy allowing men to control every aspect of their lives.

Well, I for one, am not happy.
I am not accepting a OWG nor will I ever.
We work just fine with local gov'ts.

We don't need more control...we need less corruption.
Until honesty is instilled back in the hearts of men, it will take a while.








I agree. The system has to change 100% before anything like this could work. But what you are saying is by having local governments, then state, then federal, is just increasing the corruption, or potential for, by adding more corruptible minds to the equation.
As I said before, it needs to be the will of the people that decides their laws, not the elected officials making laws to suit their own pockets and lust for power.
But you are absolutely right, we need more honesty, and for that honesty to be ingrained as a habit for the notion to even be considered



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


Very true. However, whether they send their lapdogs or even attempt to face us down themselves, there is always the fact we outnumber them in every way. They could roll up the street in riot gear and tanks, but at the end of the day we have the numbers, something they do not.

Look at the way the US was formed, by traitors becoming the rule. The ideal sadly is one lost on todays people, because we have had it bred out of us. I think all it will take is only a matter of time and people finally waking up to just how bad the system is, and when they do, it will be one hell of a fast tipping point, that even these powers that hide behind government and armies won't be able to stop. But until we are united in that cause (which I really think the OP was leaning towards), people won't stand together. And, in a sad way, that is exactly what these kind of people want. You only have to look at the myriad of ways they divide us as a race to see that. Race, colour, creed, god, hell ,even monetary/society aspect and of course my personal favourite, generational division. People can see this, they know it, even now. We are smarter and more open to the possibility than at any point in history, which is why all this stuff is coming out right now. What we need now is a match, and I honestly believe that match isn't far off.


What they didn't count on is the laws of the universe. In that, I mean "for every action there is a reaction".
You can't change such a thing and I'm sure its frustrating to certain people. I don't understand HOW these deceivers think they can get away with everything when it's all recorded. Sure, they can scorch the earth but the truth is carved in stone.
If they venture into others territory (in space) they will get rocked. I bet the older civilizations in space don't want to connect with us because our leaders are psychopaths who want to be elevated to godlike status. Some people wear a halo of leaves, trebeled to mimic the angels of "heaven"

All will be balanced in the end. The universe is controlled in that manner and it's something that HAUNTS the "powers that be"
edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: spellign



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
The plan is to CAGE the earth so we can't get into space before them. Thats why the world seems so screwed up- they have no intention of waiting around if # pops off.
These people are huge cowards.
I hope they don't freak out and start using predator missiles on everyone who disagrees with their system of enslavement. God help us all


So that's the plan eh?

How exactly does this get done?

Also most everyone I know already
has no chance of ever getting into space
as it is.. So what would be the purpose?
Also I don't consider these people experts
at nothing except chomping out the mouth,
and well we are all experts at that.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by Danbones

development in a sustainable manner

(from the OP)
sustainable growth = communism
seriously
we should choose something better
shouldn't be too difficult
everything is better
edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


What? Are you advocating for communism?

are you dyslexic?



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join