It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

politicker.com...

What?

After the left wing media character assassination of Romney and Bain capital and all the surrounding honk kong fooey about how Romney is out of touch and doesn't care about people.

Obama and the left will sit there and condemn Romney making blood money but turns around and says what?

Bain you want to give Obama money? sure no problems!!

Typical liberal hypocrisy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So you assume all "liberals" like Obama or something? It would be like me assuming all conservatives, especially on this forum, like Romney...which I know is the furthest thing from the truth.

Plus Obama is right wing and corporatist, rather similar to Romney..I don't really see much liberalism in his actions. Any politically aware liberal understands this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The only ones claiming to be liberals are the Democrats and the only people who have problems with Bain Capital.

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to the op.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I contributed directly to the statements in your OP which said liberals were on Obama's side.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Liberals do not vote GOP.

Second.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There are a ton of liberals that support Ron Paul. I forgot that you somehow know every single liberal personally and their voting habits.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So what the hell does that have to do with Bain Capital?

Second.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It doesn't. I responded to your statement where you said "Liberals do not vote GOP".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yeah you responded alright by talking about everything but Obama getting money from Bain capital and is not going to return it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I responded to the text that you wrote in your OP, which had nothing to do with Bain capital or Obama. The whole "liberal hypocrisy" line. If you're so concerned about staying directly on topic you should have done it yourself.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yeah you responded alright by talking about everything but Obama getting money from Bain capital and is not going to return it.

Heavens to Betsy, if you are going to site your own source at least do it with some accuracy. It does not say Obama received campaign contributions from Bain Captial. It says he received contributions from 3 execs from Bain Captial. So unless you have a problem with people showing support for the candidate of their choice, what's the beef?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This illustrates the type of person Obama really is for all the world to see.... People like this think everyone owes them something, and no matter what you give them, it is never enough...

You give him a million bucks and then get spit on the next day by him.. This is who Obama has always been. Look at how he exploits the fringe benifits of being president..

He has zero class as a human being but thinks he is a prince..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Anyways, I could care less if Obama returns the money or not. I feel the same exact way I felt about Ron Paul accepting money donated from White Supremacist groups. If individuals want to donate, then they should be able to, unless you like the idea of a thought police and guilt by association. A candidate is not going to hold all of the beliefs of his supporters.

edit on 24-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Who are Obama bundlers but never mind that.

As Katrina reports, Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in 1999 to manage the Winter Olympics, two years before GST Steel declared bankruptcy. But that hasn’t stopped President Obama from blaming him for the company’s 2001 collapse. In a new Obama campaign video, ex-steel workers criticize Romney for being “out of touch” with the “average working person.” Left unmentioned (and blameless) is Jonathan Lavine.

www.nationalreview.com...#

edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The GOP primaries only made Romney a much tougher candidate with regards to Bain.
If Mitt survived Newt's drilling, Obama will be a piece of cake.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Dear RealSpoke,

Something you said confuses me.

Plus Obama is right wing and corporatist, rather similar to Romney..I don't really see much liberalism in his actions.
Saying Obama is right wing without much liberalism seems to go contrary to public opinion.

If Obama and Romney are both right wing, where are the left wing or even centrist candidates and voters? Do you have a special definition for right wing?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Public opinion is that China is a communist nation, when it is the furthest thing from it. Public opinion is just flat out wrong a lot of the time. Both Romney and Obama are right wing corporatists with minor differences.

Do you have a special definition for right wing/left wing? Because you must if you are calling him leftist.

edit on 25-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Liberals do not vote GOP.

Second.

But the GOP acts liberal all the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join