It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Springs, MO: Multi-Colored Objects Seen for Weeks - May 24, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What annoys me about this is that NORAD apparently have received a similar report, however they are still trying to determine what state it came from? Huh? How difficult is it to determine which state a report emerged from?

Interesting story though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cqnoble
reply to post by cqnoble

Well I recorded it.
My camera doesn't really do it justice. I had to turn the low lux feature on and it tends to just suck up all the light it can to show as much detail as possible so you can't really see it change colors, but it is going from a red to a blue and best I can tell a white.

Lights over Kansas City

This next part of my story I'm sure no one will believe but I'll share it because it is factual and relevant. As I was trying to upload the video I received a call from my boss asking where I was, I forgot to check the schedule and as a result I was 40 minutes late... oops! I work about 30 minutes south-southwest of my house. Far fewer trees and far better sky visibility. I'll try to take a pic with my iPhone but honestly if I get anything other than an all black picture I'll be shocked (its a 3g :\).

But now I'm sure that there are more of them. I was only sure of the one before but at last count outside there were six. I noticed a few smaller red lights going around one of them in no specific pattern.

What I'm sure of:
I am in fact still alive.
This is real life.
There are lights in the sky unlike any I've ever noticed before.

What I'm not sure of:
That any of them aren't something man made.

I'm not saying that these are alien craft, in fact if they are, I really wish my first sighting would have been far more exciting. I would be willing to bet that they're some sort of balloons or drones.

I grew up in the country, dated many a farmers daughter, and stared into the sky laying in many a field, hours from the nearest city, and never have I ever seen any star, planet or satellite do anything like this at all. I'm not saying these aren't a known (to someone) object, I am saying I don't believe these to be stars/planets.

Thank you for taking the EFFORT to upload that video for us! Very cool to get back to my thread, and find that someone who lived nearby has actually witnessed this.

So you'd confirm for us then, that you as a personal witness, reject the idea of this being a planet or star? That's great. Glad we could rule that out.

Unfortunately this is beginning to make me suspicious. The fact that there is little to no other real footage of this is making me angry. More so at the NEWS than the witnesses who may not know how to use youtube.

If you come across a better camera, or know someone who's got a tripod --- this could really help us rule out more possibilities.

Especially if we can capture more than the mother ship / alpha drone.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I've seen them allot couple of years ago.. and once filmed one this one came closer and was very bright.. they mimic stars.. really cool objects

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yes! That's a much better visual of what I was seeing! I could see a few stars around it and they were normal white light, they "twinkled" but the ones I saw pulsated just like this one. If they are stars they're unlike any I've ever seen, and I've seen billions.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Thank you for taking the EFFORT to upload that video for us! Very cool to get back to my thread, and find that someone who lived nearby has actually witnessed this.

So you'd confirm for us then, that you as a personal witness, reject the idea of this being a planet or star? That's great. Glad we could rule that out.

Unfortunately this is beginning to make me suspicious. The fact that there is little to no other real footage of this is making me angry. More so at the NEWS than the witnesses who may not know how to use youtube.

If you come across a better camera, or know someone who's got a tripod --- this could really help us rule out more possibilities.

Especially if we can capture more than the mother ship / alpha drone.

I just moved to the area a few months ago, I don't know too many people and probably no one with a decent camera...

Tonight it's far too cloudy to see anything in the sky, but unless you're looking for something it's easy enough to miss if you just glance at the sky, if you see it and don't notice the blinking you'd probably think it were a star, if you did see it blinking it could be easily dismissed as a plane, but if you watch it for more than a few seconds it doesn't look like either one. So I'm not surprised there's not much more out there.

I'm just glad that perv was peeping and got distracted by the sky when he did!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
HAS NO ONE GOT A TELESCOPE IN THE AREA?

Come on... Go out and buy one, I would if I lived there!

If' it's not Vega, or another celestial object, then surely you would want a closer look?

#frustrating

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I think we have little flying policemen too.

Here's one that's been a regular visitor to West Yorkshire for the past few months.

Always on the same flight path but displaying various light patterns underneath.

Meanwhile, the police are finding record numbers of cannabis farms - coincidence?

Cannabis Hotspot

edit on 26/5/2012 by lostjohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cqnoble

once someone said maybe you witnessed a super nova then thought it could be the most logical explanation , but after seeing the OP video I now know that these objects are real , but what they are still questions me till this day.. And I think a long time after today.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

What gets me is why the government or defense is not interested in them. I heard in the report these sightings were being investigated by a UFO watch group. Come on. That is not even trying. Either government knows what they are and doesn't care, or they don't believe the residents. I am just not sure what to think right now. I would imagine if something is moving around our skies without explanation our government or even the state of MO should be interested or at least curious.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is clearly not a star... i live in the country side at a place called Kielder, which actually has a star gazing observatory and iv never seen a star of that size, iv had telescopes etc and seen alot of things including:

www.youtube.com...

this object is clearly not far enough away to be a star, however it would be good to get a bit of perspective from other objects e.g. the moon, does it pass infront of the moon or go behind it etc, where on an astro calander would this lie etc, it be better visable from different parts of the world

People are always too quick to dismiss things with any old reason, not because its actually the answer, just because they can.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
its amazing how strange objects like this are seen all the time yet the government says they are not real.Some skeptics simply make up stuff because they are not sure what they are either.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

just saw this on the facebook and thought i would share even the news is getting involved and it seems to be staying involved for what its worth anyways
edit on 31-5-2012 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by donttaserme because: cause i dont know what im doing lolz

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Here is an updated video of a recent UFO sighting and interview with Margie Kay

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

dude i just posted that same video 15 minutes before you , infact its right above your post lol

not that its some sort of competition or anything like that lol dont take it the wrong way , happy hunting

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

there's some pretty hefty cameras and telescopes in that clip
i hope we get to see what they've captured...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thousands of Dead Carp in Blue Springs, MO

BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — Officials are investigating a smelly problem at Blue Springs Lake, where thousands of fish have died in recent weeks, causing problems for swimmers and boaters.

Not saying I believe this is related to the sightings, but thought I should post the article for interests sake.

ETA:

I posted earlier in this thread that I live near this area. I have the news station I posted above on my Facebook. They posted this new story to their Facebook page and I was reading through the comments. I'm probably grasping at straws here, but I found this comment of interest.

Name Witheld: Well... Also... Approximately 1-2 AM on Sunday morning, and all-white... Let's call it "molester" van- Best way to describe it. Tinted windshield and no windows except front driver and passenger-tinted... Tried to break into/scope out my house north of Oak Grove. My driveway is 1/4 mile long... They stayed up near my house for 5 minutes... It took them 20 minutes to get down- They kept stopping, turning off their lights and opening their doors... ANYWAY THE RELEVANCE- I HEARD 2-3 LOW-SOUNDING EXPLOSIONS- IN MY LARGE POND- I COULD HEAR THE WATER MOVING CORRESPONDING TO IT. MY IDEA- Maybe the same type of people have been doing that. I'm not sure if they used fireworks or something illegal. BUT PERHAPS people are buying fireworks and throwing them into the lake? It's not hard to get your hands on illegal ones like M500s...

It interested me because she describes an all white van with tinted windows. Isn't this what people report seeing sitting outside their houses after an alien contact? Unmarked white vehicles? Am I on to anything here?
edit on 6-6-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
most video links are down, look at these

Orbs in the sky as usual perhaps.

Well orbs attached to a ship or flying machine or made by an invisible ship or just
a ship we can't see otherwise even in the daylight.

Consider the light making process and its not that un natural only scientific minds
have clogged ambitions from the elite power holders only to support lies about
some other reason for UFOs.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I emailed the investigator from MUFON that is in charge of the investigation to see if she had any new info or answers. Here is her underwhelming reply.

These are still under investigation and we continue to receive reports from Blue Springs and now many other areas in the state. They remain unexplained. I'll be posting updates at www.missourimufon.org. Margie Kay Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051 816-833-1602 www.missourimufon.org

I read their May newsletter. There was one report in the area from a police officer who saw green beams of light coming from the sky and touching down in front of his house. Quite a few crazy stories in there.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Green beams but not touching down however this is still daylight:

See at 1 min or so in.

That is real light not some camera defect and makes the beams possible to an extent.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Not sure if that is what the guy was talking about. Here is a link, just click on May to download the doc. MUFON

Here is his story

A police officer reported that he and his family saw green beams of light approximately 12” wide shoot down from the sky onto the street pavement in front of his house in Independence, Missouri. Several of these beams appeared to come down from the sky and shone on the pavement in several different areas. They appeared like green laser beams according to the witnesses, however, no craft was visible and the source of the green beams of light is unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join