It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 INTERCEPTED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is a sad day for ATS, its becoming a kind of video game forum by the minutes.

Honestly I dont care about the surprise theory or LIHOP or MIHOP. All that is evident is the USA looked like a bunch of incompetents on that day. I dont care about the pilots and their reputations. All I know is the military cant stop a nose bleed at the only moment you need them at home in history, I mean you guys are ok with all the trillion spent on defence and the level of incompetenty from their officials? Try to be that incompetent at your job and see.
It sicken me that its not the case, that everyone is accepting the incompetenty of the official story. Its like your wife cheats on you but the bad guy is ONLY the other guy sleeping with her. Everything is fine with your girl, she wont do it again, no no no.
Wishful Thinking of America.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
This is the latest film by pilotsfor911truth.org. I searched ATS but it didn’t come up. This movie is pretty interesting. Brings up more things that don't add up. Check it out.

Go for it debunkers !

pilotsfor911truth.org.

There, debunked!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

It sicken me that its not the case, that everyone is accepting the incompetenty of the official story. Its like your wife cheats on you but the bad guy is ONLY the other guy sleeping with her. Everything is fine with your girl, she wont do it again, no no no.

Not everyone is accepting it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
This is a sad day for ATS, its becoming a kind of video game forum by the minutes.

Honestly I dont care about the surprise theory or LIHOP or MIHOP. All that is evident is the USA looked like a bunch of incompetents on that day. I dont care about the pilots and their reputations. All I know is the military cant stop a nose bleed at the only moment you need them at home in history, I mean you guys are ok with all the trillion spent on defence and the level of incompetenty from their officials? Try to be that incompetent at your job and see.

I know what you are saying but, ironically, I think being caught with your pants down is indicative of a decent society. Now that security has been tightened up I see constant complaints about passengers being groped at airports and restrictions of freedom. No society wants to live on the edge all the time.

The reaction at Pearl Harbour was a fiasco and my own country was hammered in the early days of WW11 but we got our acts together.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Why don't you go finish the other threads you have started. pumped and dumped? You are putting up videos that have all been mentioned or seen at one time, and if not, it is a rehash with new music.

Do you have any actual content you can add? and quit running away from your threads, be a 9/11 activist and stick around. You are just doing what the truth movement does by working on the emotions of those who want to believe and them move on, with nothing of substance.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

I don't get it

Because you are not a pilot!

I always loved what they called BONANZAs - "V-tail doctor killers"

Dorian Soran

PS - everything that waypastvne listed is useless to a pilot!
edit on 25-5-2012 by DorianSoran because:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

How redundant of me to assume it was hard...cause all the obstacles, trees, buildings, power lines on the way to the pentagon...we'll just swerve around this with the autopilot! I'm sorry to have been so simplistic in my approach to providing some input by someone who has actual experience. That's cool I wont bother adding anything else to this conversation....

Don't let them get to you.. This is what they're here for. They can't debunk anything so they come up with personal attacks and ridiculous excuses for the criminals.

Your input is appreciated, don't stop.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Why don't you go finish the other threads you have started. pumped and dumped? You are putting up videos that have all been mentioned or seen at one time, and if not, it is a rehash with new music.

Do you have any actual content you can add? and quit running away from your threads, be a 9/11 activist and stick around. You are just doing what the truth movement does by working on the emotions of those who want to believe and them move on, with nothing of substance.

I agree with you. Sadly I have come to the conclusion that maxella is simply a pot-stirrer ready to argue anything from no-planes to LIHOP. I think I prefer a total conspiracy loon who is sincere.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
The thing that puts me on edge about the pilots for 9/11 truth is when I talk to actual pilots, and they say they're full of baloney. The main thing that they seem to do is make up physics laws as they relate to airplanes, deciding that various things are absolutely impossible, yet not testing these theories. It's a similar story with many others, such as the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. They say things are impossible, but never really back it up.

I'm just not going to take their word for it.

So exactly how many actual pilots have you spoken to regarding pilots for 9/11 truth?!

I think you are the one talking baloney to deliberately discredit pilots for 9/11 truth & the architects and engineers.
Don't tell me, you've spoken to some actual architects & engineers too!

Pilots for 9/11 truth base their information on real physics, real evidence available, and past avionics records.
You base your replies on false information to discredit genuine evidence.

Why are you making excuses for the perps all the time?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

he is saying that "pilots" for 9/11 "truth" are worthless. It wasn't that hard.

Oh now I get it.
I got the instructions manual, I think now I need a dictionary.

Anybody know where I can get a debunkers dictionary?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Exactly...at least they come up with some weird theory you could at least contemplate..never know..something new would be nice

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I agree with you. Sadly I have come to the conclusion that maxella is simply a pot-stirrer ready to argue anything from no-planes to LIHOP. I think I prefer a total conspiracy loon who is sincere.

Where in the rules does it say you have to stick around your own threads? Where in the rules does it say you cannot make new threads? You seem troubled by all this threads presenting more evidence against the OS!

Pretty much every 9/11 thread has a lot of substance, it's the paid debunkers that dont seem to have any substance!

If maxella is a pot stirrer then what exactly does that make you two? What do you comments have to do with the thread topic? All your tactics are straight out of the disinfo manual.

You obviously assume maxella really cares what paid debunkers think, but at least he/she is posting accurate information, instead of spreading disinfo like the paid debunkers do!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2

I know what you are saying but, ironically, I think being caught with your pants down is indicative of a decent society. Now that security has been tightened up I see constant complaints about passengers being groped at airports and restrictions of freedom. No society wants to live on the edge all the time.

The reaction at Pearl Harbour was a fiasco and my own country was hammered in the early days of WW11 but we got our acts together.

There's a lot more to 9/11 than incompetents. And you know it. Stop with the excuses, it's disgusting.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Okay....

You get off on this, don't you? These are actual answers that are used to defend the DS or Delusional Story as i call is now which is the opposite of the OS. No matter what is asked of one, you can plug this in like a mad lib and you get a conversation....

1. Physics were suspended that day
2. This had never happened before
3. There is no precedent
4. 3 buildings have never collapsed at the same time
5. how much did the concrete weigh
6. Northwoods
7. Pearl Harbor
8. NIST never looked for explosives
9. Silverman made money
10. no way a bunch of arabs with boxcutters did this
11. BUsh sucks
12. It was the NWO
13. Cheney sucks
14. the truth is days awake
15 wake up!!!
16. show me the physics
17. explosives
18. thermite
19 . dust proves it!!!

need i go on.......

edit on 24-5-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Hey what's happening to the north side of this building? AL Qaida jet fuel? Al Qaida air pressure puffs?
What?

And yes please go on, it's very entertaining.

I'm still waiting.......

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

[snip]

That's borderline “911 Madness”
lol
edit on 25/5/12 by masqua because: Quote removed

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So if we are to believe the paid debunkers then America is one of the most incompetent countries in the world. They have the biggest defence budget, mainly used for invading other countries for their resources, and on 9/11 they could not competently stop 4 'hijacked' planes!

Conveniently they had a war games sim going on, to add to the confusion, and the lack of communication/competence that day enabled this to happen. So if we are to believe the OS, which I dont, then they should be held accountable for their incompetence's. So many departments, from the airports to the military could have prevented this, and all were completely incompetent!

Obviously we know this incompetence was deliberate, and it has been proven by the available data that flights AA11, UA175 & UA93 were reported as still in the air, post impacts, by Boston military! These facts cannot be disputed. What do the so called 'debunkers' have to say about this? You cannot disprove this data!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hey Alfie, you just mad because I don't want to talk about your favorite subject, you know the phone calls from the plane..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

Hey MORON, if you want to bash the USA why don't you at least use proper grammer and spelling you idiot.

That's borderline “911 Madness”
lol

Where are the mods eh! If it was us they would have put one of their special mod stickers over that post!
We obviously cannot find intelligent OS'ers to debate with! What also makes me laugh is every time one of these goons mentions about grammar or spelling, they always make a mistake in the post that is pulling people up on their spelling/grammar! Very laughable! In this instance DOLCOTT cannot spell grammar, instead writing the word 'grammer'!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Exactly...at least they come up with some weird theory you could at least contemplate..never know..something new would be nice

Focus esdad71....

Hey what's happening to the north side of this building? AL Qaida jet fuel? Al Qaida air pressure puffs?
What?

And yes please go on, it's very entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join