It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 INTERCEPTED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Varemia

I'm not asking you to take my word. I'm asking you to be skeptical of your idols.

I take it this was an 'in joke' amongst certain members!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by waypastvne
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

I don't get it

What are "Things that are of absolutely no use to an aviator", Alex!
edit on 24-5-2012 by trebor451 because: add

still don't get it

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Varemia

I'm not asking you to take my word. I'm asking you to be skeptical of your idols.

I take it this was an 'in joke' amongst certain members!

lol
i don't know

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Watching the movie now. This is just to reserve my seat for when I report back in about 45 mins.

Ok, watched it. got the folowing from yt.

War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened on the morning of September 11, 2001?
edit on 24-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

that's all you got?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

lol
i don't know

I think it must be, from one of them to one of them, like a wee congrats for having a supposedly witty snipe.
It's how these people hi-five each other on forums!

Still, funny how the mods never said Daves pic was off topic!

I'll check this video out later, cheers for posting it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

I like this guy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

he is saying that "pilots" for 9/11 "truth" are worthless. It wasn't that hard.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

What a pathetic statement...I doubt you could even fly a simulator. Next time I get a taxi I'll ask the driver about trade winds, polar jet streams, approach minima's and how much diversion fuel he carries if he misses out on his destination.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by haveblue
reply to post by misfitofscience

What a pathetic statement...I doubt you could even fly a simulator. Next time I get a taxi I'll ask the driver about trade winds, polar jet streams, approach minima's and how much diversion fuel he carries if he misses out on his destination.

Or... you could totally just learn how to use the autopilot, which will compensate for all that stuff automatically.

The data recorders that were recovered showed a heavy reliance by the hijackers on autopilot. It's not that hard to do.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

still don't get it

I'm not surprised.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Agreed the autopilot does compensate for alot. And I agree that by learning to program the autopilot is possible to fly an aircraft. But I'm not convinced that a guy with minimal flight experience and an understanding of how an autopilot works could fly an aircraft to coffin corner and maneuver it with precision to hit a building.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Agreed the autopilot does compensate for alot. And I agree that by learning to program the autopilot is possible to fly an aircraft. But I'm not convinced that a guy with minimal flight experience and an understanding of how an autopilot works could fly an aircraft to coffin corner and maneuver it with precision to hit a building.

Then, I guess that's just an opinion. Since neither you nor I are intimately familiar with what the hijacker focused on when he/they spent their time in flight school, I can't say we know for sure how skilled he/they were. The one teacher calling the one hijacker a mediocre pilot was followed by his belief that he was able to pull off what he is said to have done. The guy was a lousy pilot because he couldn't land or take off. The hijacking did not require that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Correct it is an opinion. But it's based on over 4000 flying hours and time as a flying instructor and an airline pilot. It's not as easy to just fly an aircraft to its max speed and point it at a building with the autopilot. All sorts of things happen at high subsonic speeds, especially aerodynamically. Shock waves start forming etc...just controlling the aircraft at these speeds would have been a handful..even with the autopilot.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

why not just punch inthe known GPS corodinates of the building into the autopilot?

not that hard really

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Correct it is an opinion. But it's based on over 4000 flying hours and time as a flying instructor and an airline pilot. It's not as easy to just fly an aircraft to its max speed and point it at a building with the autopilot. All sorts of things happen at high subsonic speeds, especially aerodynamically. Shock waves start forming etc...just controlling the aircraft at these speeds would have been a handful..even with the autopilot.

To be fair, they were only at max speed for a few seconds. They flew normally, albeit in all sorts of directions at first, but the speed came at the last minute when they could physically see their target.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

must have been pretty easy because they did it not once... but twice

thats 2 x not very good pilots crashing in 2 different building

oh and a pentagon as well

so ...... it can't be that hard

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Shock waves start forming etc..

They never got remotely close to mach, so sorry, no shock waves.

They never got anywhere near high enough to have Stall and Mach CRIT meet, so no coffin corner.

You should take a look at what the pilots and aircraft actually did do. It wasn't all that special.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

reply to post by Varemia

must have been pretty easy because they did it not once... but twice

thats 2 x not very good pilots crashing in 2 different building

oh and a pentagon as well

so ...... it can't be that hard

How redundant of me to assume it was hard...cause all the obstacles, trees, buildings, power lines on the way to the pentagon...we'll just swerve around this with the autopilot! I'm sorry to have been so simplistic in my approach to providing some input by someone who has actual experience. That's cool I wont bother adding anything else to this conversation....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

your not the only with experience

and it is not that hard

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

How redundant of me to assume it was hard...cause all the obstacles, trees, buildings, power lines on the way to the pentagon...we'll just swerve around this with the autopilot! I'm sorry to have been so simplistic in my approach to providing some input by someone who has actual experience. That's cool I wont bother adding anything else to this conversation....

How about this. A documentary by the Dutch was done on 9/11, and they had an inexperienced pilot try his luck on a simulator at hitting the Pentagon (and by-the-way, the evidence suggests the plane hit like 5 lamp poles on its way in).

Google Video

It's about 27 minutes in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join