It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I get a text from FEMA today...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I live in NJ, Like I said earlier in the OP... It's not a random text from some special FEMA underground. It's an SMS service that I signed up for months ago. More info can be found HERE

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I think sometimes, can you really trust your own neighbour without them trying to rob you for your water and ramen?

Well if they are hungry, downwind and smell it cooking...
What do you think?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I fully understand that, lol. What I'm wondering is if this is a heads up. The CT in me is wondering if there is info that they have that I don't about something impending. I know about the website, I'm the one who signed up for it!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have not received a text from FEMA like that. As for preparations, I usually tell everybody that kudzu is edible if they need a last resort. Fun fact: the Southeastern U.S. is covered in it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by sylent6

I think sometimes, can you really trust your own neighbour without them trying to rob you for your water and ramen?

Well if they are hungry, downwind and smell it cooking...
What do you think?

THIS! That's the reason I'm kinda hesitant on saying anything to anybody, by now the way the world is and everything thats been going on from the economy, the gubmint lol, and the weather... Most of us can "feel" that something is up. We just don't know the "What, Where, When ,Why & How" For people to go on daily and not look at whats going on and decide to not to act is a personal decision.
edit on 23-5-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I have not received a text from FEMA like that. As for preparations, I usually tell everybody that kudzu is edible if they need a last resort. Fun fact: the Southeastern U.S. is covered in it.

Are you signed up for the FEMA SMS feed?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Total set up. There is no way that a FEMA camp doesn't have supplies. They have supplies but those that go in will never come out. If they do they will be forever altered by a more powerfull chip than the RFID chip and slavery will look good in comparison.

Big red flags here with a big 'set up' sign in bold flourescent colors even if this is 'their protocol' for preparedness.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Im not saying it's a FEMA camp, It's more the nature of the text that I'm wondering about.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentDreamer
reply to post by GmoS719

I know that, but why would they all the sudden send him one now? He also said that he hasn't received one either. So that makes it odd.

Exactly, It's the message , timing & content of the text. I'm not saying the sky is falling
I'm wondering if anyone else received the text #1 and #2 people's opinions on the content of the text. It struck me as very random, random enough for me to make a thread and I haven't made a thread in YEARS! lol

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by EyesWideShut

start worrying
when you receive instructions on how
to report to the nearest collection area
so as to be taken to a camp,

not because of some standard
be prepared message

I wouldn't be worried in either event, I'm just curious about the text...and since we're on a CT site, and most of us are CT's I figured I'd post it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Funny, thats what all the "undesirables" kept telling themselves as they packed , reported to the railhead, boarded, and marched all the way into the "showers".

And all the while someone with a rifle was standing nearby quietly reminding everyone, "Nothing to fear, remain calm, get on board, there are rooms, a meal and showers at your destination. Everything will be OK. Here let me help you."

Of course this isn't happening yet silly. You remind me of one of the guards.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

so... what are you trying to say?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Let's try not to go the route of the personal insults and vitriol, It's simply a thread on a text I received. We're all adults and I hope we can speak about it as adults without the need for jabs at each other. This is aimed at no one directly.

I don't know anything about FEMA camps meaning I've yet to see one or hear any reputable info that they exist, that's not to say that they don't exist...I just haven't seen any proof.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Nope, I didn't receive any FEMA messages.

yuh, plus I have 0 rations. They're on there own.

Get some rations MH!
It can get expensive, but try to put away a little bit monthly according to your budget. I'm not saying that you go out and buy a pallet of MRE's , but try buying some non perishables that you already eat, stock a lil extra & rotate them out into your cooking schedule. I do about 1/2 the cooking in my house, so the boss & I go over a monthly menu and I usually do an inventory every 90 days. Kind of like a "We're low on this, we're not using much of that type deal" We'll also go out twice a month to eat to break up the routine and it rotates between the 4 of us who chooses, This week it's my choice & we're headed to Bonefish Grill ...their Chilean Sea Bass is WIN!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am going to say it must be a regional alert. I'm signed up for their alerts, as well as other agencies and have not gotten one from FEMA.

I'm in West Michigan, and not one.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I am going to say it must be a regional alert. I'm signed up for their alerts, as well as other agencies and have not gotten one from FEMA.

Ok, that's what I was wondering. Thank You Advisor. I wonder why It would be regional? We're supposed to get T-storms for the next 4 days, that might be it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by intrptr

so... what are you trying to say?

That if that appears to be what is happening, would you still pack a suitcase and show up at your designated train station? What if you opt to leave in your own car and they say no, better get on board. Here we will take your luggage. Too late. They have guns and surround you.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The FEMA madness propagated by people like that phony Alex Jones

thought I was the only other one to dis AJ, that guy is a shill

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

lol, This is a test of the Emergency Fema Texting Network. This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency we would have informed you where to report to the nearest rail road station for relocation. Only one suit case allowed per person. - intrptr

The human body can only survive I believe 3-4 days with no water. After Hurricane Katrina, we all saw how much our government really cared and how prepared they were for a little incident.

intrptr's reply is dead on.

I no longer trust the people who are really running our governments.

Read the Georgia Guide Stones: www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

On the surface they sound like good solid values but

Who decides who lives and who doesn't?

Who decides who is allowed to reproduce and who isn't?

Beware: Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda confirms the reality of the microchip agenda

“Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel”
(1 Chronicles 21:1)

Call Us Free Range Humans and Original Substrate Humans:
It Must Be Acknowledged That We Have Rights
or...
Source: thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

My own gut feeling after a lot of long and careful research is we, the vast majority of you reading this aren't even remotely aware of who or what is really running the show.

The many remarks about the various Presidential Candidates are proof. They, along with the Senate, Congress and all the other heads of state are nothing more than puppets.

The real wizard(s) behind the curtain remain in the shadows hidden from view.

Description of video (all in caps at You Tube site):

TOGETHER WE STAND ,DIVIDED WE FALL
LET'S RESTORE THIS GREAT CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC ,
LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, every week. as a 1st FEMA Responder.

Its called "DISASTER PREPARDNESS" A good thing.

And you signed UP for it!!

If THAT one scared you...wait till you get the ones on Chemical and Biological Preps. It is what its suppoesed to be. Information on preparing.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I'm in agreement with ADVISOR. I too have been subscribed to the FMEA alerts (since we get hurricanes on a fairly regular basis here in SE Texas) and I've not received any such text messages from FMEA. Come to think about it, the only message that I've received recently, is when I attempted to sign up for the service (not remembering if I did it for my current number) and the system replied that I'm already subscribed.

Curious to say the least.

ESV

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join