It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Big Accomplishments of President Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please stick to the topic, not each other.

Any further attempts by any member in this thread to bait a negative response out of a member, by using ad hominems or politically charging rhetoric, will earn themselves a posting ban.

So will any other T&C violation from this point forward.

No other warnings will be given.

Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Glad President Obama is making headway in cleaning up the mess. Hopefully his next four years will be even more productive. We have a long way to go, but we've certianly made great strides from where we were

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Glad President Obama is making headway toward being thrown to the curb this November. Clearly this country cannot handle another 4 years of botched foreign policy, a complete lack of any fiscal restraint or responsibility and the continual destruction of the Constitution. Regardless of who sits in the White House come January 2013, this country will certainly be better and stronger for having removed the trash in November 2012.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I smell a trolliolioliolioliooo./shilllllllll

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Glad President Obama is making headway toward being thrown to the curb this November. Clearly this country cannot handle another 4 years of botched foreign policy, a complete lack of any fiscal restraint or responsibility and the continual destruction of the Constitution. Regardless of who sits in the White House come January 2013, this country will certainly be better and stronger for having removed the trash in November 2012.

Eeerr, What about Ron Paul?

Ron Paul, Constitutional Scholar | RedState
www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2012/02/07/ron-paul-constitutional-scholar/

He would although need the SUPREME backing of the people to do the job that needs to be done.

Feb 7, 2012 ... People like to say, Ron Paul's got a great domestic program, it's just his foreign policy I don't like. Really, people only say that because they ...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by PvtHudson

1. No matter what he does, he's still better than bush but not as good as Clinton

I see ZERO evidence of this. What exactly do you find better? The higher unemployment? the higher gas prices? Americans detained in gitmo? Where is it better?

You won't agree so it doesn't really matter. He's better than bush... but of course a rock in the middle of the road is better than bush....

And a rock wins the 2012 United States Of America Presidential election.
Come on in COMMUNISM America has a leader you can relate to.. LOL LOl

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There are going to be a LOT of angry people after the election in November when they realize Obama will serve 4 more years. Seriously, if we can live through 8 years of dubya, we can live through 8 years of anything.

Obama isn't the greatest President we've ever had by any means, but he isn't the worst either. The same cannot be said for bush, as he was, by far, the worst we ever had. I would have been fine with McCain, but not fine with his VP pick, she was a nutjob...but then again, Biden is a nutjob too, just not to the same extent. I don't mind Romney too much, other than his conservative politics. Obama will serve 4 more years and the people who want to scream and shout about it will just have to scream and shout.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

There are going to be a LOT of angry people after the election in November when they realize Obama will serve 4 more years. Seriously, if we can live through 8 years of dubya, we can live through 8 years of anything.

Obama isn't the greatest President we've ever had by any means, but he isn't the worst either. The same cannot be said for bush, as he was, by far, the worst we ever had. I would have been fine with McCain, but not fine with his VP pick, she was a nutjob...but then again, Biden is a nutjob too, just not to the same extent. I don't mind Romney too much, other than his conservative politics. Obama will serve 4 more years and the people who want to scream and shout about it will just have to scream and shout.

Stop your Partisan nonsense and worship the "ROCK".

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Obama as a constitutional law professor has taught me one thing, know your enemy!
his total disregard for the constitution is all I need to know, no matter what good he might do it will mean nothing to me. He's erasing what history our country has. What are whole society in America is based off of. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Soilders are still losing their live in the name of liberty while we slowly lose our own, and happiness for so many is simple survival. No he's not alone in the destruction but he has taken some monumental steps.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Let me first say Obama has kept over 75% of his promises.

So this thread is listing only his top 5.

No particular order

1. 26 consecutive months of private sector job growth after losing 8 million jobs in Bush's last year in office.

2. Kill Usama Bin-Laden

3. End the Iraq war bringing home the troops to celebrate the holidays with their families.

4. He signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, which was designed to to protect consumers from unfair and deceptive credit card practices. 1.usa.gov...

5. He provided the troops with better body armor. http://(link tracking not allowed)/hzSv2h

Note: I can continue to list many more over 100 more.

Dude/Chick, really! 26 consecutive months of job growth. hahaha. Have you stepped out side from under the basement lately?

This is ATS, DEM and GOP propaganda will not pass here. BlueStatePatriot, ever since you started here you have been trying to us your propaganda to paint obama as a siant.
edit on 22-5-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This hasnt been moved to the HOAX bin yet?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
This hasnt been moved to the HOAX bin yet?

Hi jug,
Get on the wagon. Time to PUSH PAUL.
Well ain't IT?
Paul or a rock?
all the best ljb

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You forgot the biggest of them all!

6 - Making people miss Bush.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe the jobs growth statistics to be very inaccurate and always sway the party using it to its advantage. None of the other things on the list were accomplishments or his doing either. Opawna sucks. Oh and we forgot his best accomplishment... Running a country that you're not the citizen of.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Poopooplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok, I get it The OP is inaccurate because you all say so. I see.

Nice post OP.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I don't understand why Paul supporters are stereotyped as the same lying "Republican" scum we ALL can see needs go! If your paying attention, you will notice that the GOP hates us the most. We are gaining turf, and they are scared of losing their entitlements. I was a Dem once, but that don't matter anymore. We can take the lame Ron lover insults, but don't treat us like REPUBLICANS! This is not about republican "views" or status quo. With sh!# support from our fellow countrymen, and sh!# chance for the presidency, we still go on. This isn't about party loyalty. This is about our families, about our dignity, and about our future. So you can keep 'waiting' for that change. We are choosing to make it ourselves. Make it or break it, we can no longer fake it.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

What is the relevance?
I didn't support Bush either. So Bush and Obama are both bad presidents.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join