It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Big Accomplishments of President Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

No it's innaccurate because it's actually innaccurate. You can investigate the claims and discover for yourself.
If you want to be an Obama supporter be one for something that is true, not one because you are in denial and believe he did things he never did.

You would be better off not being one though because lately I have been proving left and right that no one actually knows why they vote for Obama. This includes you too. So far it's been pretty much anyone I put the question to. No one knows why the support/vote for Obama.
edit on 23-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PurpleChiten

What is the relevance?
I didn't support Bush either. So Bush and Obama are both bad presidents.

Well, we definitely agree on that

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TsukiLunar

No it's innaccurate because it's actually innaccurate. You can investigate the claims and discover for yourself.
If you want to be an Obama supporter be one for something that is true, not one because you are in denial and believe he did things he never did.

You would be better off not being one though because lately I have been proving left and right that no one actually knows why they vote for Obama. This includes you too. So far it's been pretty much anyone I put the question to. No one knows why the support/vote for Obama.
edit on 23-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Actually, I voted for McCain last time, but don't tell anybody. I'll most likely vote Obama this time....which is kind of strange since my family is Mormon and that's the one thing I actually like about Romney... oh well

<< 3  4  5   >>

join