It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Big Accomplishments of President Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Are you insane man..

This goes against all the BS the conservatives love to spread...your going to get their panties in a bunch.

Oh yeah...as they love to say...seal team 6 killed Osama..not Obama...but if it was a republican president...let's say Bush...they would be screaming at the top of their lungs....Bush killed Osama..

These people hate the fact it was his presidency that took out the al-Qaeda leader and not their presidents.

Also some of these idiots hate that fact so much...they will believe anything that counters it...for instance...he never killed him because he died years before...
yet have no proof and still have the nerve to ask that proof be provided for his death...

edit on 22-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

With a crash, a bang, a booma and a big taste too... OH YEAH! It's KOOLAID!!!

Wake up man! You've had your head in the sand for far too long.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

You can't argue with ignorant or stupid! Their "Opinion" is all that matters. Facts be damned!

Arguing with a retard is like playing chess with a pidgeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pidgeon just knocks all the pieces over, struts all over the board like it has won something and ignores the fact that there was game going on to begin with.

Just ignore purplechiten.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Didn't he also;
Turn water into wine.
Solve global warming.
Cure my gandmothers bunion.
Play golf.
Take credit for military accomplishments.
Take credit for Bush's accomplishments.
Steal my lunch even though IT CLEARLY SAID BEEZZER ON THE BAG!
Punch Chuck Norris.
Fight Darth Vader and destroy the Death Star.

*sigh*

He's so dreamy!

edit on 22-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

When actual good points are made, you always resort to crap like this.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Good points? Where? I saw some propaganda, but no good points. The claims of Obama's "Success" were easliy refused a half dozen times by other posters. Sorry - no good points in the OP. Simply crap met with crap.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I find it interesting Obamacare is not on this list.

A view in to the mind of an Obama operative. I suppose we'll see very little discussion about Obamacare at the debates if the MSM hold your same views.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

When government started providing all the safety nets and soft comfy pillows for little diddums, that's when we started to see epic failure within the system.

Because these things existed before the great depression, right?
Oh wait, they didn't exist and the great depression still happened. It was many of these programs that got us out of the great depression.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Good points? Where? I saw some propaganda, but no good points. The claims of Obama's "Success" were easliy refused a half dozen times by other posters. Sorry - no good points in the OP. Simply crap met with crap.

So 5 facts about Obama's presidency is now propaganda? They weren't refuted, people just dismissed them irrationally, and say they don't matter.
Plus, it's you people who are falling for the Fox News propaganda....

There's no talking to you people...You don't listen, unless it agrees with your preconceived notions. Obama was evil to you before he was elected, and no matter what he does, even if he created a golden age on Earth where there was peace for all, you'd still disapprove of his policies. You'd complain about the peace, and demand war, like many republicans already do...
I've seen many republicans complain that Obama shouldn't have taken the troops out of Iraq.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You consider biased partisan half-truths accomplishments?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

...you are ridiculous.
Obviously the Obama/Osama thing was a typo, and no Obama didn't end the war like he said he would. He let it continue on 3 years and then it ended on the when Bush had said it would end. The Iraqi's wanted us out, Obama had very little to do with it. It was either going to end or he would have to actually extend it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I don't really care if you agree or not, there are plenty of people who do.

Plenty of people agreed with Hemick the peasant that the world was flat in 1097 - doesn't make it true.

Plenty of people agreed that dropping an atomic bomb in WWII was right, doesn't make it true.

Plenty of people agreed that "blood letting" and digging around in Lincolns gun shot wound with an unsterile finger was right, doesn't make it true.

I am not judging your thoughts as right or wrong, just pointing out what a terrible stance "plenty of people think so too" is when trying to validate your point.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran
edit on 22-5-2012 by DorianSoran because:

some people believed bush had a brain, doesn't make it true

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You can't win with conservative idiots...

If he had taken the troops out..they would then be complaining about how he should never have taken them out because now the terrorist group will now see this as weakness...etc...blah blah...yada yada.

What ever Obama does the conservative will always find a way to spin it so it makes him look bad.

Fact...they don't want facts..they want stories they can spin to make Obama the boogy man...

I started a thread with name Answers to what Obama has done guess what.......they did not refute anything...just the usual..Obama is bad and a few name calling....

How can u say Obama has done nothing?

About the Osama..

edit on 22-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Navy Seals actually killed Obama and the US military tracked him down, NOT Obama.

GEORGE BUSH ended the Iraq war. He signed an agreement before he left office to withdrawal all troops by Dec 31st 2011.

Man o man.........

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, They didn't kill Obama, they killed Bin Laden
Bush had no authority after he left office so the signed agreement thing is a lie, furthermore, they were pulled out on the 13th, not the 31st, so I guess President Obama ended it earlier than bush had planned.

I meant to type Osama, sorry I'm at work; didn't have time to proof-read.

Read the SOFA agreement signed by Bush:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.redstate.com...

BTW: You laughing like an imbecile because of a typo, makes you look very unprofessional and people will less likely take your post serious; if they even read it at all.
edit on 22-5-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Anyone who takes any of the extremist opinions of a political discussion serious has mental issues.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansBeing
Its funny, I have seen a lot of comments about how the Iraq war ended under Bush's timeline... yet no one seems to mention that ITS HIS DAMN FAULT WE WERE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
That huge waste of money, time, and our soldiers never would have happened if the presidency would have went to the rightful winner in Al Gore.
Sorry... I am not trying to hi-jack this post, it is just so irrating how short of a memory many conservatives have. GW had 8 years to screw up our country and you are all blaming Obama for not being able to fix it all in 3.5 years.

I second that emotion!!! The worst 8 years our country has ever experienced, but we pulled through and are slowly repairing all the damage he did.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Obama is the Commander in Chief, whether you like it or not. Obama gave the order to take out Bin Laden whether you like it or not. The buck stops there and Obama is resposible for taking out Bin Laden. That's just the way it is... whether you like it or not.
It's a shame it took 10 years to do it because the previous occupier was too busy waging war against a sovereign country that had nothing to do with 9/11

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Obama is the Commander in Chief, whether you like it or not. Obama gave the order to take out Bin Laden whether you like it or not. The buck stops there and Obama is resposible for taking out Bin Laden. That's just the way it is... whether you like it or not.

They will never admit your right...but you know what they would say if...Ron Paul had ordered it..Ron Paul killed Osama...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

...you are ridiculous.
Obviously the Obama/Osama thing was a typo, and no Obama didn't end the war like he said he would. He let it continue on 3 years and then it ended on the when Bush had said it would end. The Iraqi's wanted us out, Obama had very little to do with it. It was either going to end or he would have to actually extend it.

Nope

and if it hadn't been for bush, the fiasco wouldn't have started since there were no WMD, no connection to 9/11, no other foundation, just his own hatred and desire for war against the guy that threatened his daddy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

They will never admit your right...but you know what they would say if...Ron Paul had ordered it..Ron Paul killed Osama...

Gotta keep their blood pressure up, it keeps things entertaining and keeps them off the streets so we can get all the bush mess cleaned up eventually

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

And just think, the poor things have the nominee they didn't want against the President they want even less in an election that is closing in so it's a lose/lose for them. I guess we should show a little bit of compassion... but it's so much more fun to get them riled up!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join