It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

53,000 Dead Registered Voters In Florida, Millions Nationwide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My Mother voted in the 2011 elections, only problem is that she died in Aug. 2010. I am 100% certain of this because of the way that the ballots are issued. When you go to vote, you give your name and address and they look you up in a book. The person issuing you a ballot signs a space by your name and then hi-lights the voter's name. Because my Mother lived with me until she passed away, we vote in the same precinct and her name is three spaces below mine. When I went to vote, I was able to see that her name was hi-lighted and there was a signature stating that she was issued a ballot. When I remarked about that, I was told that they couldn't do anything at the polling place and I would have to file a formal complaint with the Bureau of Elections.

Now I support picture ID laws.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
My Mother voted in the 2011 elections, only problem is that she died in Aug. 2010. I am 100% certain of this because of the way that the ballots are issued. When you go to vote, you give your name and address and they look you up in a book. The person issuing you a ballot signs a space by your name and then hi-lights the voter's name. Because my Mother lived with me until she passed away, we vote in the same precinct and her name is three spaces below mine. When I went to vote, I was able to see that her name was hi-lighted and there was a signature stating that she was issued a ballot. When I remarked about that, I was told that they couldn't do anything at the polling place and I would have to file a formal complaint with the Bureau of Elections.

Now I support picture ID laws.

When I vote in Fl. they ask for my ID.

What you have stated here is unquestionably voter fraud. The evidence was in front of you and should have been confiscated before any more names were added to it. The people at that table know what's going on guaranteed. They may hide behind their bible or apple pie, but they are crooked too. My guess is that anyone you talked to about it at any government level would have downplayed the situation and referred you to someone else because they cover each others rear. If you had gone to the police they would have laughed at you.

The Bush win before Jeb left was my first big lesson in voter fraud. Now Florida is notorious for voter fraud. A guy recently explained his computer program he wrote for the elections office that would make every vote count for whomever they chose in the program. The last election was with the new system and Obama won the majority as well as the delegates unlike Bush. This election is already shaping up to be a mass fraud and the government workers are worried as they should be.

I estimate they can change the vote about 20% one way or the other without obvious tampering. That means the election winner must outnumber the other fraudulent candidate by at least 20% of real votes. The people who will cheat are already in place and any new people will be kept in the dark until they are needed and by that time they will cheat to keep their position. Unfortunately our Governor is a known criminal ripping off medicare by billions through Solantic but he claimed to be a born again Christian so he won the vote of the boomers.

If our government did not protect it's own way of life we would easily replace those cheating and get accurate counts. Once the criminals are behind bars laws could change so that new people monitor the elections all the time and are disconnected from the election process altogether. My suggestion there is allowing high school and college students to monitor local election offices from the opening of the book through the last tally. I don't think a high-schooler is gonna cover up fraud. They still have morals.

It really shames me to know I live in a state led by liars and cheats and supported by those in denial or so narrow minded that they only vote for abortion or Christian candidates ignoring anything negative or outside their fairytale ideology. The candidates change as the wind blows and never face prosecution for breaking laws.

Americans need to take their government back from the corporate giants writing all the laws. Every government agency is corrupt. The people holding positions now must be replaced. Benefits and power for public servants need to be reduced so no rich person would want it nor be able to influence policy if they did get it. The hierarchy must be removed and all associated crooks denied access to democratic rights. Right now the opposite is much more likely and that makes me sad.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Well in my case these liars and cheats were DEMOCRATS and I'm a registered Conservative.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Of course there are 53,000 dead voters in Florida, and millions more accross the nation. How else do you think Romney keeps winning straw polls and primary states? The living certainly didn't vote for him.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Of course there are 53,000 dead voters in Florida, and millions more accross the nation. How else do you think Romney keeps winning straw polls and primary states? The living certainly didn't vote for him.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Then why is it the Democratic Party who is fighting all of the voter ID laws? If your information is accurate, then they should be leading the way in passing these laws.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by beezzer
This thread is obviously anti-zombie.
The anti-zombie lobby will be marching to this hatred.

Took the words right out of my mouth. As long as a person can shamble in and moan their choices to the people working at the voting centers, we should not discriminate.

Pulse or not, a vote for "Ro-o-o-o-o-o-mnehhhhhh...:" or a vote for "Ohba-a-a-a-amahhhh..." should be just as valid as a thinking person's.

This whole zombie hate mentality we have (probably an agenda from WHO or the CDC) is getting alarming.

In order to stop zombie hate, we need drooling brain-dead creatures in the senate or White House to represent-. . . . oh. Never mind.

edit on 22-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Took the words right out of my mouth. As long as a person can shamble in and moan their choices to the people working at the voting centers, we should not discriminate.

Pulse or not, a vote for "Ro-o-o-o-o-o-mnehhhhhh...:" or a vote for "Ohba-a-a-a-amahhhh..." should be just as valid as a thinking person's.

This whole zombie hate mentality we have (probably an agenda from WHO or the CDC) is getting alarming.

In order to stop zombie hate, we need drooling brain-dead creatures in the senate or White House to represent-. . . . oh. Never mind.

edit on 22-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Yeah, the undead have abundant representation in DC.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you vote, you are the living dead, a zombie, that is what the system is trying to tell you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bains, , , , , Baaaaiiins. . . . .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only people opposed to voter ID laws are people who think the illegal votes will benefit their Candidate somehow. If they think felons, the dead or illegals will help their candidate they will support criminal activity in a heartbeat.

Look at Franken who lost and yet he is in office. He got there on votes by convicted felons and it's been fully proven to be true. So, why has he not stepped down and why is the winner not in his seat? He's just another radical progressive criminal in office.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I would like to know if these "so called dead registered voters" were caused by people in government who are supposed to deactivate these voters upon their deaths. Does it mean that people or political parties are using these dead register voters as a way to add votes? Or is it that they just found out they were never taken off the registry?

I'm sure not all 53,000 dead registries or the millions nationwide were used to cast illegal votes for candidates. Sure their maybe some people who know this and are taking advantage of it, but I blame the governments registry office for not keeping track of obituaries and not deactivating them. It's typical bureaucracy that can't monitor something that could be taken advantage of. It's just like the rampant abuse in social programs.
edit on 22-5-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This explains why I hadn't actually met anyone who voted for Bush on his second term.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Seriously? What does Holder have to say about this?

You do make a good point!
Zombies should vote.

just look at Obama! He looks like a zombie.
so they should vote for him.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What if the dead are voting through seance and get upset when they're votes are discarded? What if we're all wrong?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by neo96

I'm pretty sure that in the 2008 election, Florida was won by McCain

All those dead democrats voters gave it their best shot!
I have a vision of thousands of dead Republicans rolling over in their graves.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
53,000 DEAD REGISTERED VOTERS IN FLORIDA, MILLIONS NATIONWIDE

When does the voter fraud end. If this sort of thing was going on in a third world country we'd have UN inspectors at the polls.

The Florida Secretary of State has discovered 53,000 dead voters registered to vote. The Secretary of State has also flagged thousands of potential non-citizens who are also registered to vote. This discovery is indicative of a wider national problem with dead and ineligible voters on the rolls heading into the Presidential election.

Makes you wonder first of all. where are the 'dead' people voting coming from? are they being transported in? or is there some massive electronic voter fraud going on with the 'dead' electronically voting from beyond?
When does the insanity stop?

Sorry, but I couldn't find one word in the article that says these "dead" people voted, only that they were registered to vote. Now if you can find some evidence of 53,000 votes casts using "dead" people's registration, then we have a problem that's called "voter fraud."

Even if people were registering to vote using the names of "dead" people, it would not be voter fraud but rather, voter registration fraud and there is a big difference. One has very little , if any, effect on the outcome of an election.

If anything, this sounds like a state record keeping problem. Registered voters die every day and if there isn't an instrument in place to detect these deaths and remove them from the voter rolls, then eventually you could expect to end up with numbers like these. Furthermore, why does the state of Florida, or any other state for that matter, need Eric Holder and/or the federal government make them do the right thing? Are they incapable of doing it on their own?

Nothing like making mountains out of mole hills.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd like to know the party affiliation split for the list of dead voters.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
53,000 DEAD REGISTERED VOTERS IN FLORIDA, MILLIONS NATIONWIDE

When does the voter fraud end. If this sort of thing was going on in a third world country we'd have UN inspectors at the polls.

The Florida Secretary of State has discovered 53,000 dead voters registered to vote. The Secretary of State has also flagged thousands of potential non-citizens who are also registered to vote. This discovery is indicative of a wider national problem with dead and ineligible voters on the rolls heading into the Presidential election.

Makes you wonder first of all. where are the 'dead' people voting coming from? are they being transported in? or is there some massive electronic voter fraud going on with the 'dead' electronically voting from beyond?
When does the insanity stop?

edit on 22/5/2012 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case, internal quote tags to external quote tags

Where does it say that dead people are voting? You can read the same text as me, it doesn't say that anywhere. It's stating that people who are now dead have not been removed from the voting register.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
And they all voted for the current Potus!

Really neat trick wonder how they did that?

edit on 21-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

sigh, Does anyone ever actually read? It doesn't say anywhere that a vote was cast by someone who is dead.

Actually if they are dead now, that doesn't mean they were not dead at the last election so yes, technically they could have voted for Obama then.

edit on 23-5-2012 by something wicked because: because

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Look, I've gone to vote with my parents, both of us with voter registration cards in hand, just to have the precinct official mark or highlight the wrong person in the voter registry even though they had our full name and address right in front of their face. I've also gone to vote after my parents just to find my name already highlighted as if I voted, then they would reverse the mistake by highlighting my parents name when I voted. Go figure!

With that said, I doubt very seriously that requiring photo ID's will solve this problem, unless maybe you plan on providing another photo next to their name in the voter registry for comparison and even then, mistakes will be made. Maybe we should just enact legislation that would make it illegal for a "dumb ass" to serve as an election official.

With that said, I doubt that any national elections have been altered due to these mistakes and to require photo ID's at the voter's expense and inconvenience is not only unconstitutional, it's an effort in futility. Furthermore, it's really nothing more than a smoke screen for those who are actually committing real voter fraud via electronic voter machine manipulation.

It would be nice if just for once, we could actually go after the big fish instead of the little minnows they feed on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join