It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

53,000 Dead Registered Voters In Florida, Millions Nationwide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
53,000 DEAD REGISTERED VOTERS IN FLORIDA, MILLIONS NATIONWIDE

When does the voter fraud end. If this sort of thing was going on in a third world country we'd have UN inspectors at the polls.

The Florida Secretary of State has discovered 53,000 dead voters registered to vote. The Secretary of State has also flagged thousands of potential non-citizens who are also registered to vote. This discovery is indicative of a wider national problem with dead and ineligible voters on the rolls heading into the Presidential election.

Makes you wonder first of all. where are the 'dead' people voting coming from? are they being transported in? or is there some massive electronic voter fraud going on with the 'dead' electronically voting from beyond?
When does the insanity stop?

edit on 22/5/2012 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case, internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is fascinating to me. In Florida, there are at least one, presumably many, people whose job is to put the dead people on the rolls and take there vote.

This means, I am likely to be sitting a bar, or attending a party, where the "what do you do" will come up and the answer is: "I put dead people on the ballot for voter fraud."

Think about this, a neighbor, a friend, a coworker - in their spare time maybe, has a job where they get paid to create voter fraud. They have a JOB, so what do they tell their friends? How do the answer the party questions? How do they live with themselves - what do they tell themselves to make voter fraud a GOOD thing? Where does one sign up to be involved with helping voter fraud? Are there unions where these folks are drawn from?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This thread is obviously anti-zombie.
The anti-zombie lobby will be marching to this hatred.

Seriously? What does Holder have to say about this?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I get a good laugh from this,
my response to any politician now is,
I did not vote for you,
but I did read the dead did.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And they all voted for the current Potus!

Really neat trick wonder how they did that?

edit on 21-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You have to be -seriously- brain-DEAD to vote for Mitt, Gingrich or Santorum.
Wow... that's really amazing though. Thousands? Millions across the country? It boggles my mind.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm pretty sure that in the 2008 election, Florida was won by McCain

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I hope you guys won't laugh at me,
if you see me acting like a cheerleader
in a cemetery, doing ra-ra chants, and placing political signs.
If the voters of America won't come to you,
I guess you have to go to them.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I may have to spell that out.
(I don't want to offend dead voters they have rights and need respect)
If States allow dead people to vote,
then graveyards are fair game for signs.
When States refuse to respect the dead,
then how can they expect campaigns to act any different?

edit on 21-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (I don't want to offend dead voters they have rights and need respect)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It gives the media an out,
they are reporting the primary election news to the dead
Vote Deadlocked 2012!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Make no mistake, the problem of corrupted voter rolls is not confined to Florida. It extends to New Mexico, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and other states. Judicial Watch has notified various states they are in violation of the law and will be filing lawsuits to force the sort of clean-up that Florida has now started.

Does this mean our entire Government is going to be renovated? I bet these were the same 53k that somehow voted for Bush...I bet Romney or Obama was going to use these corpses...This country is disgraceful

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

hi - can someone explain exactly who / what these ` dead voters ` are ?

are they people who registered to vote - then died - and are still on the voter list ? [ due to the fact there is no mechanism to " cull " people who have had death certificates filed from the voter roll ? ]

or are they the identities of desceased citizens who have been added to the voter register post mortem ?

i guess the crux of my question is - once a living citizen has registered to be eligable to vote - is there name ever removed automatically? - do you have to re registere periodically ?

i am in the UK so have very little idea how US election mechanics work

but here - i still recieved ballot slips in my mothers name for 4 years after she died [ no fraud - i shredded them all - but in theory any woman could have taken her ballot to a poll station and voted in her name if the ballot wasnt reduced to confetti ]

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

How about completely dead to vote in the current POTUS???

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Bring out your dead!!! It's time to vote!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Most of them are a result of the actions of ACORN and they vote demonkrat exclusively.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The business about dead voters might be resolved if the Election Board just read the obituary columns of the local papers and dropped the names off the rolls accordingly. I am sure some devious political types are keeping track of the obit columns for just this sort of hankypanky.

As for the non-citizens, this story says the State had evidence of so many "potential non-citizens" voting. How the heck does someone become a "potential" non-citizen?? More likely, the fact is that most of the non-citizens are Hispanic -- some Cuban but many from other Central & South American countries. There must be a hundred "Jose Garcias" in Florida and another hundred "Juan Hernandez", some of them citizens. So this statistic is greatly inflated -- as with Jeb Bushes watch list of supposed felons (many with common names but none with more than just their name) back in the 2000 election.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I'm pretty sure that in the 2008 election, Florida was won by McCain

You might want to double-check that. Obama won Florida in 2008 by about a quarter million votes.

As for the story itself, well, you know the old saying: One of the advantages of being a Democrat is that you get to keep voting even after you're dead.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Christ you people are idiots.

Yes, dead dudes registered to vote..
The issue here is many countys just keep registered people on the books until they move...register once, and vote always.
When you die, there is nothing to flag the account to remove the registration.
Read the article if you cannot understand this concept...its the first step in voter fraud..not voter fraud itself..aka, it is a open door one could start working on...but its not someone actively going around registering people to vote...its countys doing a crap job at maintenance.

Breitbart...got to love their panic "news" integrity

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
They have been registered, doesn't mean they voted.

/endofthread.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
This thread is obviously anti-zombie.
The anti-zombie lobby will be marching to this hatred.

Took the words right out of my mouth. As long as a person can shamble in and moan their choices to the people working at the voting centers, we should not discriminate.

Pulse or not, a vote for "Ro-o-o-o-o-o-mnehhhhhh...:" or a vote for "Ohba-a-a-a-amahhhh..." should be just as valid as a thinking person's.

This whole zombie hate mentality we have (probably an agenda from WHO or the CDC) is getting alarming.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join