It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
David Flynn (and Masons in general) know NOTHING about the REAL significance of the number 33. It is wholly mathematical and of COSMIC significance, having nothing to do with their trivial, gobblygook beliefs.

I will reveal a number of pertinents facts that will lead you to the true power of this number:

1. 33 is the number of permutations of four objects taken one, two, three & four at a time:
33 = 1! + 2! +3! + 4!.
2. The Pythagorean tetractys symbolizes the numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4.
3. The tetractys of 10 points is isomorphic to the Tree of Life with 10 Sephiroth.
4. In a set of n overlapping Trees of Life (n>33), the lowest 33 overlapping Trees of Life contain 1680 points when their triangles are tetractyses.
5. 168 is the gematria number value of Cholem Yesodeth, the Kabbalistic name of the Mundane Chakra of Malkuth (physical universe).
6. 168 is the dimension of SL(2,3), the symmetry group of the Fano Plane, which represents the algebra of octonions.
7. The octonions are the natural mathematical basis for E8, the rank-8, exceptional Lie group at the heart of superstring theory.
8. Spin-1/2 superstrings were described paranormally over a century ago by clairvoyant C.W. Leadbeater as a set of 10 closed curves, each of which winds 1680 times around the surface of a torus as it spirals five times around the spin axis of the superstring.
9. The 33rd prime number is 137, which is the mysterious number whose reciprocal is approximately equal to the fine-structure constant that is central to atomic physics.

Hence, you see that the number 33 is truly nature's master number, determining arithmetically the strength of the electromagnetic force and geometrically the oscillatory form of the superstring making up atoms.

But this is just the beginning.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
gees, that is the most gullible thing I have heard in a while....

Speaking of gullible....do you really believe anything in that video?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Looks like you just found your first Jesuit controller right there...ahhhh....classic!

If you know anything about Christian teaching and the Vatican and Adventists you will know exactly what is going on here.....

Adventists represent the only group that the Vatican hasn't been able to seize control of, so it is their number one goal to try and infiltrate.

They represent the group in the Bible of Revelation 12:17....'they that obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus'

Where the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy (Revelation 19:10)

Jesuits believe that Ellen White is a prophet and don't want anyone to read her writings because they will know all their plans HAHA

Testimony of an ex-satanist

Quotes from the Catholic Church:

"The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth." -Rome's Challenge, page two

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, -Ibid, page 31

“Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

If you what to have an idea of what Satan thinks about sabbath-keeping Christians it is a good idea to read the history of groups like the Waldenses and Hugonotes

edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

33 degrees and the 32nd degree but only if deemed worthy or useful to them

Considering you can get your 32nd Degree in one weekend why do you consider this 'high-level'? Additionally, what relevance is the 33rd Degree to non-Scottish Rite Masons (which most Masons are)?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Of course I would love to get this guy's name and throw him out of my church....do you know if he is a minister in the church or just attends and that is it. I would like to at least know what degree of influence he has over others because it is very serious.

If they are Jesuit trained they are more likely to try take a minister role. The guy's only intention to be their is to infiltrate that church, try to corrupt the people in their and harm the cause of the Adventist preaching the 'three angels messages' when the staged fake second coming of Jesus occurs because they are the only group that has the information about what the mark of the beast system will be....

With all due respect to you, I would say, be more careful in picking your friends.

edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I don't understand. You say the Catholic Church is secretly in bed with freemasonry, then you use a quote from the Catholic church to defend your post?

Please tell me you see the problem with this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The point of the Catholic church quotes on the sabbath and what they wrote in Rome's Challenge is to throw the gauntlet down to the apostate protestant churches. They are saying choose who you serve because at the moment by keeping the Sunday which the Catholic Church instituted solely with no scriptural basis (they make it very clear of this) that you are paying homage and giving your allegiance to the Papacy and not the Bible. They are saying, if you believe the Bible as your only authority then you are transgressing it

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923..

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"-- William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

When you know that Satan/Lucifer takes his main symbol as the Sun, that all the protestant reformers fingered the Papacy as the Revelation 13 sea beast/daniel 7 little horn power, and they even tell you what their 'mark' is, then things start to fall in place pretty easily. Are you privy at all to plans to work towards bringing in Sunday laws or the World Council of Churches involvement in this?
---------------
God's Seal
Components of a seal (think royal seal) to give something authority, must contain:
- Their name
- Their Title
- The area over which they are authorized to rule, that is, their dominion

What is God's seal?
- Name: Lord
- Title: Creator
- Dominion: The heavens, the earth, the sea and everything that is in them

Where do we find God's seal given?
In the giving of the 4th commandant to keep the Sabbath

Exodus 20:11 'For in six days the LORD (Name) made (Title: creator/maker) heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is (dominion), and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
------
God's mark
source: www.biblicalproportions.com...

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover also I gave [5414] them my sabbaths, [7676] to be a sign [0226] between me and them, that they might know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] that sanctify [6942] them.

Ezekiel 20:20
And hallow [6942] my sabbaths; [7676] and they shall be a sign [0226] between me and you, that ye may know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] your God. [0430]

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign (Hebrew - 'Owth') between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

What is the word meaning of this strongs #0226 word

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance
classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I would consider it minimum level before even being considered for any kind of operation....it is up to the controllers to who they select and deem trustworthy

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd really like to hear the debunking of "John Todd" and explain away how he was assassinated the day he was released from prison!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'd really like to hear the debunking of "John Todd" and explain away how he was assassinated the day he was released from prison!

web.archive.org...://www.cornerstonemag.com/pages/show_page.asp?437

Also, he was not "assasinated", he died in a mental institution, after being convicted of multiple counts of rape and child molestation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I would consider it minimum level before even being considered for any kind of operation....it is up to the controllers to who they select and deem trustworthy

You did not answer my other question.

What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite Degrees to non-Scottish Rite Masons who make up the large majority of the membership?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Are you a Seventh Day Adventist?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

WE often profit more by our enemies than by our friends. “We support ourselves only on that which resists,” and owe our success to opposition. The best friends of Masonry in America were the Anti-Masons of 1826, and at the same time they were its worst enemies. Men are but the automata of Providence, and it uses the demagogue, the fanatic, and the knave, a common trinity in Republics, as its tools and instruments to effect that of which they do not dream, and which they imagine themselves commissioned to prevent.

The Anti-Masons, traitors and perjurors some, and some mere political knaves, purified Masonry by persecution, and so proved to be its benefactors; for that which is persecuted, grows. To them its present popularity is due, the cheapening of its Degrees, the invasion of its Lodges, that are no longer Sanctuaries, by the multitude; its pomp and pageantry and overdone display.

An hundred years ago it had become known that the קךש‎ were the Templars under a veil, and therefore the Degree was pro-scribed, and, ceasing to be worked, became a mere brief and formal ceremony, under another name. Now, from the tomb in which after his murders he rotted, Clement the Fifth howls against the successors of his victims, in the Allocution of Pio Nono against the Free-Masons. The ghosts of the dead Templars haunt the Vatican and disturb the slumbers of the paralyzed Papacy, which, dreading the dead, shrieks out its excommunications and impotent anathemas against the living. It is a declaration of war, and was needed to arouse apathy and inertness to action.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. XXX, pp814-815

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by IndieA

He is giving a distance on the earth that multiplying the degrees is equal to.

They are based on ratios and translated to miles between each point.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Questions are a good thing

Rewatch the last minute. He clearly says 33 1/3 x 60 = 2012. I think you're thinking 360 x 60 = 21,600 the number of nautical miles in the circumference of Earth. Video 2 was interesting. Video 3 is out there with the artificial structure stuff on Mars.

No he is talking about a 33.33 degree section of the Earth is equal to 2012.9 nautical miles.

It is about 50 seconds into the second part of the video. Think of it as a 33.33 degree angle taken out of an Earth pizza pie, mmmmmmmm.

These ratios and degrees can be translated to any sphere, the example he gives is a basketball.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thank you for not actually doing any research. The first quote you posted says nothing of us worshiping Satan and your second quote is a complete fabrication made up by some Frenchmen. A small amount of research would have shown you that. Also, if you read everything leading up to that quote you'll have a better grasp on what Pike was talking about.

Morals & Dogma is not the "highest source book in Freemasonry". It is relevant only to the Scottish Rite not Freemasonry in its entirety. The Scottish Rite has no authority or relevance outside of itself.

Helena Blavatsky herself even said she didn't join any regular form of Freemasonry as regular Freemasonry doesn't allow women to join the Lodge.

He is talking about the Taxil Hoax which covers the fabricated Mazzini communication, the Adonay quote, and the whole 3 world wars thing. Research it as the guy confessed to the public that he had made it up to slander not only Masonry, but also the Catholic Church.

I'm so glad a non-member is telling us our business. How is it non-members think they know more than us actual members? It really is the height of arrogance.

People like you throw around "low level Masonry" without having any idea the true structure of Freemasonry, how we are ran, how are charities and finances are operated, and how our legislative/judicial/executive processes work. I have proven time and time again that there is no secret cabal running all of Freemasonry.

As for your accusation that lower levels are lied to is yet another misled quote your pulling from Albert Pike, the whipping boy of the anti-Mason.

What about the York Rite which is older than the Scottish Rite? Are we York Rite Masons just chopped liver?

As for your point that the highest levels being the 32nd and 33rd that would mean several of us Masons here on ATS are "high level" Masons.

I'm sure that'd make Jesus proud. Too many fascists like you have taken Christ out of Christianity.

Who the f*** was he and why should I care?

I do see however with basic research Masonic Light was able to answer your question.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

if the symbols is the same then assume they mean the same thing....if the symbols are different then obviously they have different meanings

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

what symbols are you referring to? We can explain the symbolism and their meaning without breaking any obligation. What would you like to know?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

if the symbols is the same then assume they mean the same thing....if the symbols are different then obviously they have different meanings

There are no 'symbols' in the Scottish Rite, it is a series of allegorical morality plays.

So again, what is the relevance of a 32nd or 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason to the non-Scottish Rite Mason? Why do you place anymore relevance on this side order over others such as the York Rite or Shriners?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That's no really answering his question. What is the relevance?

Plus symbols as is the spoken word, or rather communication in general, are ambiguous and arbitrary.
edit on 24-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AdesteFideles

yes

and you are....with the avatar of Isis and Horus with occult hand signals and referencing sun god worship under the Christian garp???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join