It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Those quotes are pretty clear to not be able to be weaseled around...but if you insist...I will quote you from 33 degree freemason Helena Blavatsky, top occults on doctrines

She shows that Lucifer is that Light that these initiates are seeking:

'the great magic agent ... astral light ... is that which the Church calls Lucifer.' She acknowledges that the Latin scholastics called this entity Satan.
(Anthropogenesis, Helena Blavatsky, p. 511)

Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the 'Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time....As he was responsible for the Fall.... 'And now it stands proven', 'that Satan, or the Red Firey Dragon, the "Lord of Phosphorus" and Lucifer, or "Light Bearer" ' are one and the same reality.
(Anthropogenesis, Helena Blavatsky p.513)

Is this entity what Christians call Satan? She says that 'the "Old Dragon" or "Satan" ... is that Angel...
(Anthropogenesis (volume two),pp. 506-518)

summary:
Lucifer is an entity, an angel, was responsible for the Fall, and goes under the names of Satan and Dragon as well exactly as the Christians have been calling him all along.

edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

None of that is Masonic in the least. Quoting a woman Freemason automatically makes it non Masonic in every fashion,, because women can't be made masons, let alone a 33 degree of the Scottish Rite. So you may want to rethink the entirety of that whole post.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
No Lucifer huh.....maybe not explicitly for the goyim level lower initiates, but when you get to the high degrees it is a whole different ball game.

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

What is the paragraph preceding this one?

(Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321) ...this is the highest source book in Freemasonry

The complete title of the book is, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Southern Juridiction. This would mean it is relevant only to Scottish Rite Masons in the Southern Jurisdiction and not to Scottish Rite Masons in the north or to any non-Scottish Rite Masons (which most Masons are).

Albert Pike says,

That which we must say to a crowd is...

Oh, no. Did you just quote the Taxil Hoax?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I will rethink my post....she was not a 33rd degree but a 32nd degree and she was of the order of co-masonry and was referred to as 'brother' Blavatsky

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Which is still not Masonic. While their rituals may be similar, and the values of those orders may be benevolent, in nearly all cases co masonry is considered clandestine. Clandestine masonry is its own deal, not related to AFAM, or FAM.

You will need to find better material, fellow ATSer.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

please tell me your goal in posting here.
Are you trying to convince the Freemasons that they are unknowingly worshiping the devil, or are you trying to make freemasonry look bad to anyone who might read this?

Thanks in advance for your truthful response.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So what 'Hoax' will it be if I quote Mazzini and Pike's plans for creating 3 world wars in 1871, first two accomplished just as planned. What history will I be missing when the Jesuit's infiltrated the top degrees of Freemasonry, that those highest initiates are loyal to the Vatican and carry out their orders when asked. What will I be missing when the Jesuit's created the Illuminati and all these other 'secret societies' because all the protestant reformers fingered them as the Beast power of Revelation in the bible.

What am I actually missing from testimony from high members of the Illuminati like 'Svali', 'Doc Marquis' and 'John Todd' when they talked about all the connections between the illuminati, freemasonry, the Vatican, and things like human sacrifice to Satan/Lucifer.

You are high enough in the organization to know about all the Jesuit connections/control or you are being deceptive about it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So what 'Hoax' will it be if I quote Mazzini and Pike's plans for creating 3 world wars in 1871

That would be the

Pike Manzini Hoax!

Link to all the information you need.

Enjoy the knowledge.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So what 'Hoax' will it be if I quote Mazzini and Pike's plans for creating 3 world wars in 1871, first two accomplished just as planned.

The same Taxil Hoax. Do your homework.

What history will I be missing when the Jesuit's infiltrated the top degrees of Freemasonry, that those highest initiates are loyal to the Vatican and carry out their orders when asked.

Must not be very good Jesuit control since I stopped being a Roman Catholic long before I became a Mason and somehow they still let me in.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So what 'Hoax' will it be if I quote Mazzini and Pike's plans for creating 3 world wars in 1871, first two accomplished just as planned.

The entire story is a hoax. Mazzini and Pike didn't know each other, neither were interested in starting any wars, and Mazzini was not even a Mason. The alleged letters between the two that are supposed to be in the British Museum (according to conspiracy theorists) do not exist, as has been confirmed by the Museum curators.

In short, if you believe that story (which was created by a South American Jesuit), you've been duped.

What history will I be missing when the Jesuit's infiltrated the top degrees of Freemasonry, that those highest initiates are loyal to the Vatican and carry out their orders when asked. What will I be missing when the Jesuit's created the Illuminati and all these other 'secret societies' because all the protestant reformers fingered them as the Beast power of Revelation in the bible.

The Jesuits didn't infiltrate anything in Freemasonry....that's why the Catholic Church automatically excommunicates Freemasons, because the Institution is outside their control. Furthermore, the Illuminati was an *anti*-Jesuit order....thus the reason the Jesuit Order had the Illuminati suppressed, and its members arrested.

What am I actually missing from testimony from high members of the Illuminati like 'Svali', 'Doc Marquis' and 'John Todd' when they talked about all the connections between the illuminati, freemasonry, the Vatican, and things like human sacrifice to Satan/Lucifer.

And all the above have been exposed as frauds. No big surprise there.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I will rethink my post....she was not a 33rd degree but a 32nd degree and she was of the order of co-masonry and was referred to as 'brother' Blavatsky

She was not referred to as "brother", nor was she ever a Mason, not even a co-Mason, as she makes perfectly clear here:

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lower level masonry is unknowing being lead to the devil, I am not calling all Freemasons bad. It is my understanding that 98% or so of Freemasons have no idea of the true meaning of the symbols. It is only when you get to the very highest levels and you have completed your initiations to 'cross the devils pass' that you actually find out that stuff. The lower level freemasonry and their 'good works' are used as cover for what the top people really get up to and the kind of thing the Jesuits get them to do for them.

I would refer you onto the book called, 'The Secret Terrorists' by Bill Hughes able to be read for free here

The lower level initiates are deliberately lied to and led to believe that the symbols mean one thing when they find out later what they really mean. I would encourage anyone you does not want to aid in the Satanic/Jesuit/Vatican agenda of bringing about a world wide police-state to prepare for the soon emergence of Satan presenting himself visibly to the world by first counterfeiting the second coming of Jesus Christ and then asking the world to institute a law to make people honor him by keeping the Sunday 'holy' (venerating the pagan sun god, Satan/ Lucifer takes on the symbol of the sun as his own) and persecuting anyone wanting to keep their allegiance to the Creator of the Universe by keeping the 4th commandment, Sabbath, instead. This is what will be the mark of the beast system. and it is what Satan has been working towards with these secret societies for hundreds of years.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It is my understanding ......

As has been pointed out in multiple posts above, your understanding needs a bit of work.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It is only when you get to the very highest levels...

What constitutes the 'very highest levels'? Be specific.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

They don't care what religion you are from when you enter, well, maybe hesitant if you were an Adventist

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

And you don't seem to find the logical fail in that you, a non member, claims to know more about masonry that members who actually are on the inside?

If I started to claim all sorts of things I "know" about your sex life, would you believe me, or might you resort to your own experience and tell me I am wrong?

If you want to know the truth, join, if not, try to learn, before you claim knowledge.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

33 degrees and the 32nd degree but only if deemed worthy or useful to them

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

They don't care what religion you are from when you enter, well, maybe hesitant if you were an Adventist

The Grand Commander of Knights Templar in my state, who is also a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason and a close friend of mine, is a Seventh Day Adventist. When we know he's coming to visit our Lodge, we always serve something for dinner suitable to his dietary preferments.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

33 degrees and the 32nd degree but only if deemed worthy or useful to them

Most of the Masons on this forum are at least 32nd degree.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

To the outside the Vatican is against freemasonry to 'appease' people. Meanwhile their cardinals and bishops keep attending the lodges just as before. It is rather funny to hear all the 'anti' this, excommunicate that talk from you....gees, that is the most gullible thing I have heard in a while....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join