It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This thread's aim is to provide an explanation of the importance of the number 33 and its uses by Masonic organizations worldwide.

This video is a presentation by David Flynn in which he explains the divine 3rd (33.33), the pentagram, and ties it into the 2012 movement and the UFO phenomena in Roswell

This is David Flynn's amazing video lecture The Doomsday Clock - Astronomical Precession and 2012 (2005) where he presents his original and ground-breaking research of ancient mysteries, "illuminated" fraternities, gnosticism, crop circles, UFOs and Bible prophecy. David's Ancient of Days conference 2005 lecture offered amazing numeric and geometric parallels between this famous crop glyph and the Roswell incident. Audible gasping was heard over and over from the crowd of approximately 100 people who viewed this presentation, as unbelievable "coincidences" between earth's navigational latitude numbers, astronomical data, scriptures and ancient earth's megaliths revealed connections never before drawn for any audience. Cross-referencing Biblical passages and the Book of Enoch with ancient myths and astrological symbols, David indicated an undeniable relationship between the Genesis 3 Sons of God, their "landing" at Mt Hermon (according to Enoch) to intermingle with human daughters and to offer mankind technology, with modern activity of the same nature. Find out how secret fraternities use knowledge hidden from us and how they encode it in various structures and events which lay in front of our eyes every day but we hardly notice much less understand them. 1 hour long. A must see for everyone.

Along the 33rd Parallel: A Global Mystery Circle
www.redicecreations.com...

The number 33 enigmatically stretches as a latitude line across many diverse cultures in many different times. Known in numerology as the Master Teacher, 33 is the most influential of all numbers, indicating selfless devotion to the spiritual progress of humankind. The other two master numbers, 11 (vision) and 22 (vision with action) form the base of a two-dimensional pyramid, and added together equal 33 (guidance to the world), the apex of the pyramid. [1] On the reverse of the Masonically inspired Great Seal of the United States is the pyramid with the all-seeing eye of divine Reason at its apex. According to ritual Freemasonry, XXXIII is considered sacred because in most cases there is no higher degree or level to which a Mason may aspire.

The article continues on to point out amazing "coincidences" between the 33rd parallel and ancient civilizations around the world.

You Say Phoenix and I Say Phoenicia

The first stop on our tour along the 33rd parallel is the metropolis of Phoenix, Arizona, located at 33 degrees 30 minutes latitude. Gleaming like a steel and glass mirage surrounded by ironwood, palo verde, and saguaro cactus, this modern American city lies in a brown cloud of auto exhaust at the northern end of the Sonoran Desert. Its imported palm trees and omnipresent swimming pools shimmer when seen from high in the air like turquoise and silver jewelry on a jet-setter’s tanned breast. In essence, Phoenix is pervaded with the aura of the foreign and the bizarre. Few casual tourists realize, however, that this was once the center of the ancient Hohokam culture.

The largest Hohokam site known as Snaketown was located about five miles north of the exact 33 degrees line, while the ruins of the astronomical observatory called Casa Grande still rest about five miles south of the line. The Hohokam inhabited the Valley of the Sun perhaps as early as 300 B.C. (about the time of Alexander the Great and the Ptolemaic Dynasties in Egypt) and built one of the world’s most extensive irrigation systems. These ancient American Indians created an estimated total of 500 miles of canals to irrigate over 25,000 acres in the Phoenix Basin-- all constructed with mere digging sticks, stone implements, and woven carrying baskets. In fact, no wheelbarrows or draft animals were ever used. The main canals leading from the Salt and Gila rivers measured up to 75 feet across at the top and 50 feet wide at the bottom. [6] As Southwestern archaeologist H. M. Wormington observes, “The scope of the canal project suggests comparisons with the erection of the huge pyramids of Egypt or the great temples of the Maya.” [7] Clearly this monumental technology was the key factor that allowed the desert dwelling people to inhabit their extremely harsh region for well over a thousand years.

The 33rd Parallel - Masonic Line of Death for Psychic Energy
Geo-Spatial Alignment of Ssouthern Death Rows & Abu Ghraib as Evidence of Human Sacrifice Ritual to Superhuman Entities for Temporal Power
www.redicecreations.com...

The 33rd degree has long been associated with Freemasonry. This dovetails with a belief
In the importance -for reasons until now unknown - of the geographical location known
To cartographers as the 33rd parallel North latitude.
The fortuitous development of reading a plaque on a Masonic building in Tucson ,
Led the writer to investigate , solely out of curiosity, along what latitude the city of
Tucson and or the State of Arizona happened to be located.
It turned out that the 33rd parallel ran through Arizona, in particular and of note, the
Small town of Florence, Arizona. The Arizona Department of Corrections maximum
Security prison is located there and contains on its grounds Arizona’s death row.
Located immediately west of the prison grounds in the town of Florence itself is a
Small Masonic related building on Main street. The “G” & compass symbol clearly
Visible from the street. The thought suddenly emerged that the location of the structure
And the existence of death row directly on the 33rd parallel could be, not an accident, but

Do you we all feel a bit more enlightened now?

Paz
edit on 21-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 11x3x2

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In line with the final association of 33 with the Masons I would also just like to add this little tid-bit.

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Similarly, the BBC has broadcasted a series imagining a nuclear explosion at the London Olympics.

The series includes several clues that suggest that the 'illuminati' are behind the making of the series and that therefore the events that the series imagines, are being planned to take place in the real world.

There are also clues that suggest the 'illuminati' are plotting an attack on the London Underground.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Since I have a very deep respect for Freemasons, and am getting tired of all the demonizing of various aspects of their every source of wisdom, I'm going to present to you this video:

Freemasons see divinity in nature, not in man-made constructs and what man THINKS he knows...but in the intelligence displayed by all of nature, whether intentional or not.

The Church sees divinity in control and ownership. Freemasons see divinity in order brought out of chaos.

Therein lies the difference, and I know where my support goes.

"The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye -
the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract" -
Oliver Wendell Holmes

The greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing himself that flaw and fate are personified by corporal entities existing outside of the body, thereby removing all responsibility for his direction in life.
- Me

edit on CMondaypm565639f39America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Lets make it interesting to them, lets remove the 33th longitude line 7 mile upwards, lets say because of magnetic pole shifting. Now they become dumb.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Too many non-Masons get too wrapped up with the numbering system of the Scottish Rite and believes that it applies to all of Masonry.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually, the pentacle (widely regarded to be demonic, because of the Church) has been often used in Masonry, used to represent the alchemical reaction of the man in accepting the Spirit.

Additionally, the number PHI can be found all over the pentacle...the number PHI (google it) is one of the most widely occurring numbers in nature, while remaining a perfectly natural occurrence...an indication of a "blueprint" of sorts.

In fact, the human body is almost literally ruled by the number PHI...divide the distance from the top of the head to the toe by the distance from hip to toe...or from shoulder to fingers by elbow to fingers...or from fingertip to first knuckle by fingertip to second knuckle...

You will always get PHI. Our bodies are products of mathematical genius.

And people say there is no God.
You just don't know the first thing about the concept you call "god"...
edit on CMondaypm080817f17America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thank's for posting.Will watch and post later.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The incessant repetition of material about the Masons sans evidence is really beginning to bore.

Don't you have anything fresh?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the videos. Some of the numerology was a bit iffy, but I liked the application of geometry and circles and maps and such.

I think this is the first illuminate/UFO/cosmologist Christian I've ever seen, but he presents some good evidence and delivers it fairly well.

Good conspiracy fodder

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually, the pentacle (widely regarded to be demonic, because of the Church) has been often used in Masonry, used to represent the alchemical reaction of the man in accepting the Spirit.

Additionally, the number PHI can be found all over the pentacle...the number PHI (google it) is one of the most widely occurring numbers in nature, while remaining a perfectly natural occurrence...an indication of a "blueprint" of sorts.

In fact, the human body is almost literally ruled by the number PHI...divide the distance from the top of the head to the toe by the distance from hip to toe...or from shoulder to fingers by elbow to fingers...or from fingertip to first knuckle by fingertip to second knuckle...

You will always get PHI. Our bodies are products of mathematical genius.

And people say there is no God.
You just don't know the first thing about the concept you call "god"...
edit on CMondaypm080817f17America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I think I might have understood the concept of 'god'...

The one who made this...

created it using this...

Gotta love that philosophers stone...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The pentacle is also a Pagan symbol, representing the Spirit going to Earth, ascending to the Air, mixing with Fire, and blending with Water, before returning to Spirit. Who had the symbol first? The Pagans.

Thanks to the Christian Church, that part wasn't recorded in the History Books.

The pentacle works both ways. Depends on how you want to manipulate the elements.

The number 33? Nothing mysterious. It's the number after 32.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I'm well aware of the pentacle and "phi" or ϕ or the Golden Ratio, but it doesn't take away from my point that too many non-Masons, and in some instances some Masons, focus too much on the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite; it's tunnel vision.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would just point out that Christianity holds the number 33 in high regard as well.

Jesus was 33 years old when He was crucified.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I would just point out that Christianity holds the number 33 in high regard as well.

Jesus was 33 years old when He was crucified.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

How could you say such things!!!!!

Oh, wait, your right. Well, carry on,.....nothing to see here.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Don't you have anything fresh?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'll bet my little round white hat that they don't. ;-)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AdesteFideles

Ah HA! one of the "high level" ones has been spotted!
Nice to see you Illustrious sir.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You would think after the first thousand anti mason threads you guys would start to open your eyes a little.

This is idiotic.

Why is it that the SS forum can be bombarded with repeat threads that are total junk? Oh yeah, we're masons, so we're the bad guys.

Carry on.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Ah HA! one of the "high level" ones has been spotted!
Nice to see you Illustrious sir.

Illustrious? Wow, I knew this tooth-whitener was working.

I will now go from labor to refreshment.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'll bet nearly all of these PROFANES have no idea what your little white hat means, honorable Brother.

Yet they will ignorantly keep throwing threads up like this trying to soil the good works of men such as yourself.

I bet you worship lucifer!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I'll bet nearly all of these PROFANES have no idea what your little white hat means, honorable Brother.

Yet they will ignorantly keep throwing threads up like this trying to soil the good works of men such as yourself.

I bet you worship lucifer!

I think Lucifarian worship is Northern Jurisdiction. Weirdos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join