It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran committed to ‘full annihilation of Israel,’ says top Iranian military commander

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by WHOS READY

you've got a thinned out population and a good opportunity to build the temple on temple mount

You don't need a war to rebuild the Temple. Many muslim already admit that the Dome of the Rock doesn't mean anything to them, they just want it there to piss the religious jews off. I can think of roughly half the people on earth being happy to see the Temple on Mt Moriah rebuilt.

Personally i'm tired of hearing about Iran and Israel and this psuedo war that amounts to name calling and fat mama insults. This is like watching children arguing over a particular toy and each kid wants to kill the other kid for the toy.

I would be willing to bet over half the people in the world could care less if the temple was rebuilt. Wasn't the main purpose of the temple was a place for animal sacrifices? Didn't God turn his back on such things long ago?

Also isn't the temple being rebuilt a sign of the end of times? Are the Zionist really in such a hurry to meet their master Satan?

Please provide a link showing how Muslims care nothing about the place where Mohammed (pbuh) preached to the masses.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again. I think he is trying to goad Israel into making a pre-emptice strike so that Russia and China will have his back and start the invasion into Israel.

Someone wants WWIV awfully bad.

LOL If they are pushing for the 12th Imam then it's not war they are looking for it's the peace and enlightenment among men they are looking for not death. Do a little studying the 12th Imam is supposed to arrive with Jesus and then they will do battle with the Anti christ and his Zionist/Fake Christian army. The real Christans and Muslims will make up the army for God.

If you say so, but there is nothing of God in Islam and you can go read Sharia Law for the proof of that. You do not wage war to bring peace, war will never bring peace, not true peace. True peace is brought by loving your enemies as you love your friends and neighbors and then you make the choice to lay down your weapons and destroy them and make war no more. Not going to happen yet. The time is still not right because the world doesn't want peace, it wants war. Too many self interests at play domineering and playing for world dominance.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you say so, but there is nothing of God in Islam

Wrong again. The first sentence in the quran is:

1 . Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

Allah is Arabic for god.

Just proved you wrong. Thanks for trying.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I would be willing to bet over half the people in the world could care less if the temple was rebuilt. Wasn't the main purpose of the temple was a place for animal sacrifices? Didn't God turn his back on such things long ago?

You would think that but no, he never told them to sacrifice animals, something else told them to do that and it drove him out of his sanctuary which is the entire reason he sent them on the diaspora in the first place. U2U me if you want i don't want to derail this thread by taking it off topic too much.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again. I think he is trying to goad Israel into making a pre-emptice strike so that Russia and China will have his back and start the invasion into Israel.

Someone wants WWIV awfully bad.

LOL If they are pushing for the 12th Imam then it's not war they are looking for it's the peace and enlightenment among men they are looking for not death. Do a little studying the 12th Imam is supposed to arrive with Jesus and then they will do battle with the Anti christ and his Zionist/Fake Christian army. The real Christans and Muslims will make up the army for God.

If you say so, but there is nothing of God in Islam and you can go read Sharia Law for the proof of that. You do not wage war to bring peace, war will never bring peace, not true peace. True peace is brought by loving your enemies as you love your friends and neighbors and then you make the choice to lay down your weapons and destroy them and make war no more. Not going to happen yet. The time is still not right because the world doesn't want peace, it wants war. Too many self interests at play domineering and playing for world dominance.

You are right you shouldn't wage war maybe one day you and the Zionist who has done nothing but wage war against both Muslims and Christians from the time Israel was created will learn this.

No God in Islam? Then the same could be said about other religions as well except that Islam has more converts than the other religions. This could be because people are finally starting to understand Jesus taught Islam (Which means submission to the will of God) and not Christanity which was started by Peter well after his death.

edit on 21-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

You would think that but no, he never told them to sacrifice animals, something else told them to do that and it drove him out of his sanctuary which is the entire reason he sent them on the diaspora in the first place. U2U me if you want i don't want to derail this thread by taking it off topic too much.

The article is about the temple talking about what it was used for is not derailing the thread.

Btw you are wrong.

Leviticus Chapter 1

The Lord called to Moses and spoke to him from the Tent of Meeting. He said, "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When any of you brings an offering to the Lord , bring as your offering an animal from either the herd or the flock.

"If the offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he is to offer a male without defect. He must present it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting so that it will be acceptable to the Lord . He is to lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it will be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him. He is to slaughter the young bull before the Lord , and then Aaron's sons the priests shall bring the blood and sprinkle it against the altar on all sides at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. He is to skin the burnt offering and cut it into pieces. The sons of Aaron the priest are to put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire. Then Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, including the head and the fat, on the burning wood that is on the altar. He is to wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the Lord .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Once again before this thread gets shut down like all of these do.
Why do the muslims want to irradiate the holy land and keep THEMSELVES out of it for THOUSANDS of years?
I don't get it, please someone explain?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If you say so, but there is nothing of God in Islam

Wrong again. The first sentence in the quran is:

1 . Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

Allah is Arabic for god.

Just proved you wrong. Thanks for trying.

Nope. The word "Allah" may be the "modern" translation but the pre-islamic Arabic word is really Al-Ilah meaning "the god" not God. Furthermore God's name is not Allah, God's name is not "God" that is absurd. His name is the 4 letter Tetragrammaton YHVH which means "I AM that I AM" in hebrew or as we know him...Yeshua.

Allah never had a son, but he did have 3 daughters:

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Al'Lat. and Al'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), 'Manat?

These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

the Daughters of Allah

Sorry bro but the Almighty isn't a moongod with 3 goddess daughters. "Allah" never told Muhammad what his name was. "Allah" is the nameless appelation of a sumer/babylonian god sometimes called Marduk or Enki.

Sorry but, i thought God forbid worship of idols hmm? Then why do muslim pray and kiss the blackstone idol at the Ka'aba called "the Supreme Rock God"? Sorry but i just proved you wrong.

Nice try but, you don't know as much about your religion as you think you do

---------------------------------------------------

Anyways we slid offtopic so i'm bringing it back. Apparently more than just Israel thinks Iran is a threat. Russia and China backed off and started advocating for sanctions to be placed against Iran when Ahmejinedad opened his mouth and mentioned they had reached about 25% uranium enrichment. Medical isotopes only require 5% or less and it doesn't take 20% enrichment to generate power, and when Ahmejinedad went of national tv and boasted they were "fully capable" that was clearly a veild threat that they had the capabilities to create nuclear weapons and nukes in the hands of a an extremist supporting theocracy? Bad idea allowing this to go on. Furthermore Israel isn't the one throwing around the "Total Annihilation" and "Death to Israel" cardboard signs and pickets at rallies, Iran is.

And you wonder why Israel is considering war with Iran?
edit on 21-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Furthermore God's name is not Allah

Wrong again due to this:

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God used in the context of Islam.[1] In Arabic, the word means simply "the God".

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Allah never had a son, but he did have 3 daughters

Wrong again because of this quote:

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Merciful. Say, He Allah is One. Allah the Sustainer. He does not beget and He is not begotten. And there is none like unto Him.

He does not beget, nor is begotten. It states in the Qur'an he does not give birth to anyone, meaning he has no daughters.
edit on 023131p://5America/ChicagoMon, 21 May 2012 14:51:33 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Gentlemen, thanks again for the comments. Sure we got off track, but it's been remarkably polite and thoughtful for ATS. (Except for that exchange of half a dozen posts. What happened to you guys?)

Just a couple of things. The source for the statement:

"The Iranian nation is standing for its cause that is the full annihilation of Israel."
and the other statements in the OP source is english.farsnews.com... The Fars news agency, which is an official government news outlet for Iran. Further, yes I left out a few things from the article when I posted the OP, but that was to avoid the 'wall of text" trap and comply with the three paragraph rule.

It seems that most posters agree with the idea that Iran is a threat. Some try to deflect the discussion by saying the US, or Israel, or banking, is the bigger threat, as though we should ignore all threats except the one, biggest one. Some say that Iran's threats are understandable, regardless, they are still a threat.

And of course, there were one or two posts which weren't easily understandable.

Can we use the rest of the Islamic world to pressure Iran somehow? Is Iran the biggest Muslim threat? Is Obama doing the right things? Are we gaining support in the Muslim world, or losing it?

Thank you all for contributing.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

We declared war on Hitler, not vice versa, never forget that

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Agreed, things are getting abit off track, however they do lay the foundation of the house.
With you being the OP, I will ask you the question directly.

Why do the muslims want to irradiate the holy land and keep THEMSELVES out of it for THOUSANDS of years?
If Muslims can be religious fanatics, why cannot jews or israelis or zionists (whichever term is being used at the moment).
Why do we have proof of israel being very subversive and none of Iran?
These things just make no sense unless we are speaking Orwellian doublespeak.
Please clarify for me?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

As long they don't start WW3, I dont really care what happen, both opposition are childish in everything they do.

They are both walled, spamming propaganda on every media they own, one say white, other say black, also religion is just stupid, they want to wage a war in the name of religion again...

So stupid, it is 2012, it is time for people to understand that all religions are equally retarded. Even if you believe in something and you think it is good, you are dividing yourself from the world. You think this is the right religion and the others are wrong.

Divide and conquer

All religions are equally stupid

If you believe i am wrong, well you are bound to fail.

We should be all workshipping LOVE, Care, share, knowledge.

Not the says of a book 484484949 years old that has been translate and programmed, propaganda'ed if that is even a word.

This is just plain stupidity in every aspect of the word.

As long there will be money, government and religions this world will never change.

If government would put as much time in our internal problems as they do in foreign affairs we would have the greatest country.

Instead, all our tax go into war machines that we can't afford.

every country need to do like ireland. and fix this crappy mess once and for all.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Every time I read somthing like this my hair stands up. Thats the holy land and I just don't like the thought of tempting it. I agree with some of the other post as well our problems need to be Issue 1. BUT! Isreal is our little buddy that we carry in our back pocket so iffy lol.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Dear g146541,

Thank you for responding. I agree with you that there is no problem with going a bit off track, that's where the great ideas come from. As far as your questions, I can only give you opinions and possibilities. I'm certainly willing to change my mind as I am taught by the more knowledgable.

My thought is that they want the destruction of Israel more than anything else. Suicide bombers die in order to kill a few people. If they were completely reasonable, Iran could easily get sanctions lifted and a welcome into the international community. But there are things they want which will not allow compromise, and the destruction of Israel seems to be number one, more important than ANYTHING else.

If Muslims can be religious fanatics, why cannot jews or israelis or zionists (whichever term is being used at the moment).
You're absolutely right, Israelis can be just as fanatic. But what form does that fanaticism take? I don't think the Jews have expressed a desire to take over the world or make everyone Jewish. The question for me is what does a person's fanaticism drive him to do? It seems Iranian religious fanaticism is more dangerous than, say, the fanatacism of Lutherans, Presbyterians, or even Jews.

Why do we have proof of Israel being very subversive and none of Iran?
I thought my source article reported the Ayatollah's happiness that they had materially supported armed struggle against Israel at least twice. I believe Iran supports Hamas so that Iran doesn't have to get their hands directly involved in conflict. But I agree that Israel and Iran have been sniping at each other for years in sneaky ways. It's war of a sort, but more targeted with fewer casualties.

I don't know if I have answered your questions adequately, but that was my intent.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by g146541

I'm certainly willing to change my mind as I am taught by the more knowledgable.

Now don't go lumping me in with the folks who know anything

I am just making logical observations.

My thought is that they want the destruction of Israel more than anything else. Suicide bombers die in order to kill a few people. If they were completely reasonable, Iran could easily get sanctions lifted and a welcome into the international community. But there are things they want which will not allow compromise, and the destruction of Israel seems to be number one, more important than ANYTHING else.

I will agree that one person will destroy themselves to see many of their foes fall, this is acceptable.
But the thought of the Peoples of the Muslim world being ok with the PERMANENT destruction of the holiest of holy sites is unheard of.
The logic is like killing your Mom to anger your Father.
All of this is contingent on the thought Iran wants a bomb and plans on using it for offense rather than defense.

You're absolutely right, Israelis can be just as fanatic. But what form does that fanaticism take? I don't think the Jews have expressed a desire to take over the world or make everyone Jewish. The question for me is what does a person's fanaticism drive him to do? It seems Iranian religious fanaticism is more dangerous than, say, the fanatacism of Lutherans, Presbyterians, or even Jews.

The Muslim nations do not have ANY US lobby, the israelis have SEVERAL lobbies as well as people in power with dual citizenship us/israeli.
The israelis even own most of all media or have strong ties.

I thought my source article reported the Ayatollah's happiness that they had materially supported armed struggle against Israel at least twice. I believe Iran supports Hamas so that Iran doesn't have to get their hands directly involved in conflict. But I agree that Israel and Iran have been sniping at each other for years in sneaky ways. It's war of a sort, but more targeted with fewer casualties.

The source article is an opinion piece, no linky.
I have no PROOF that Iran supports hamas, but hamas is not Iran.
I also have no PROOF that Iran has directly or indirectly done anything to harm israel
There has however been a rash of Iranian deaths in the scientific community.

I don't know if I have answered your questions adequately, but that was my intent.

You have answered the questions just about how i suspected you would.
I will say that ANYONE who supports israel supports terrorism against the US and many other nations.
For this I do have proof.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Allah never had a son, but he did have 3 daughters

Wrong again because of this quote:

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Merciful. Say, He Allah is One. Allah the Sustainer. He does not beget and He is not begotten. And there is none like unto Him.

He does not beget, nor is begotten. It states in the Qur'an he does not give birth to anyone, meaning he has no daughters.

Riight, thats why your book contradicts that. That is also why Muhammad condoned worship of Al'Lat, Al'uzza and Menat until it caused a stir and he conveniently changed his mind while saying "Satan tricked him"
. He totally played "the devil made me do it" card when he was caught red handed for being a liar.

Here is how the Koran once read with the satanic verses:
Here is how it reads today in the Koran:

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.
[Words of Satan Deleted]

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)
What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22):

Yep, your god is Satan. Sucks to be you.

edit on 21-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Riight, thats why your book contradicts that.

Quran is absolute truth in Islam, and if any crackpot comes up with something like three daughters it is not true because it is not in the quran dude.

Where did you get this three daughters information? Is it in the Qur'an? Authentic hadith? If it is not it is FALSE, ask any muslim Imam, they will tell you the same thing.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It seems like Israel has a big problem, I wonder what they are going to do, good thing I am in Canada, let me know when it is over.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Dear g146541,

It's a pleasure to (speak?) with you. I like your points, but you won't be surprised that I see things a little differently.

But the thought of the Peoples of the Muslim world being ok with the PERMANENT destruction of the holiest of holy sites is unheard of.
The logic is like killing your Mom to anger your Father.
We don't have a lot to go on, but Hiroshima was less than 70 years ago. Many people don't believe that that land is permanently destroyed. I think Iran would see Israel as a temporary no-go zone. Further, isn't Mecca the holiest site? I don't think the "cost" to Iran is as great as you see it.

It seems Iranian religious fanaticism is more dangerous than, say, the fanatacism of Lutherans, Presbyterians, or even Jews.
I thought this point was important.

The Muslim nations do not have ANY US lobby, the israelis have SEVERAL lobbies as well as people in power with dual citizenship us/israeli.
The israelis even own most of all media or have strong ties.
That's true to some extent, but Islam does have CAIR and INSA(?) and Al-Jazeera. There have been stories about the strong influence of CAIR appointees in this administration. But you're right, Jews have been here longer and they are more involved in America than Muslims are. I don't see how this bears on the question of Iran as a threat. Oh, wait. I see your next point.

The source article is an opinion piece, no linky.
I have no PROOF that Iran supports hamas, but hamas is not Iran.
Did I not, somewhere in this thread, give the link to the Fars news site? I thought I did. That was the Iranian state news outlet reporting the speech of an Iranian leader. It was not an opinion piece and I provided a link.

I also have no PROOF that Iran has directly or indirectly done anything to harm israel
But in the linked article the Ayatollah claims credit for supporting two battles against Israel. What more proof is needed once you have a boastful confession?

There has however been a rash of Iranian deaths in the scientific community.
I suspect it was the Israelis, but here there really is no proof, at least that I've heard of.

I will say that ANYONE who supports israel supports terrorism against the US and many other nations.
For this I do have proof.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
I don't think I've said I support Israel in this thread. My concern has been with Iran and American policy towards it.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join