Iran committed to ‘full annihilation of Israel,’ says top Iranian military commander

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Danbones

DERP, interesting

Thank you very much, sorry bit tired this morning

not at all

Im happy someone read my post

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know I think two things are true at the same time, while it seems everyone else wants to pick sides....

1. There may/probably is a "NWO" or whatever that wants to knock off major regional players so they can control the oil for energy companies, bankers, or profit, or whatever. To a degree I understand this, we hae an entire economy built on oil. Of course if the environmentalists would comprimise, we could drill plenty of our own here. What would be better would be alternatives, but that's another thread altogether.

2. But I also believe radical Islam of the Sunni/Whabi type AND/OR radical #e's of the Persian Persuasion ARE in deed a threat to the WEST regardless of number 1 above. Number 1 above complicates the matter, probably intensifies it. But Muslims have been fighting the West since the 900's to 1000s, well before oil or Israel was an issue. They just complicate matters.

It seems few here think both are true, they fall into either/or camp.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting that this comes up the day that NATO says the missile shield in poland is active.
Very interesting timing.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Real nice how the op left out parts from the off site quote. Like how the article says the Zionist regime in Israel but the op changed it to just Israel. The op does know that not everyone in Israel is a Zionist?

If Iran wanted to take out Israel they would have no problem in doing so simply by manpower alone. If they are going to do just do it and get it over with. Personally we should have nuked Israel when those cowards attacked our unarmed ship.

This is the truest statement in the whole article.

“The Zionist regime is a real cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut, God willing.”
edit on 21-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Yeah, but in this particular issue Iran isn’t a problem. They aren’t invading anyone or murdering mass amounts of people. All they are doing is thumbing their nose to the US and Israel, this is not a crime worth being military hit for.

Iran is a state sponsor of international terrorism. They are killing people, and attempting to kill people, all over the planet. They are in proxy wars in Syria and with Lebanon. They sponsor Hamas terrorists who kill and attempt to kill Israeli civilians. They have their fingerprints on terrorist attacks in AFrica as well. They are in league with N. Korea and China and Venezuela and their interference in other countries. They back anti-freedom guerrilla warfare in South and Central America. They are engaged in a cyber war against the USA from out of Central America. They sponsor illegal drug cartels in Mexico crossing into the USA. There have been threads here and news stories showing these things.

No one can possibly say that Iran isn't an international problem or that they are just minding their own business. That simply is not true.

edit on 5/21/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Iran might be an international problem, but the USA is a massive international problem, a problem for all mankind, a problem of epic proportions. Assassinations, coups, military interventions, invasions, bombings, drug trafficking etc etc. If we want peace in this world the USA must be stopped, and the world should unite for this cause. Evil cannot be allowed to reign free and threaten sovereign nations, to threaten the freedom of people.

It goes both ways, and if you can't see that, you are just a sheep. A tool.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Totally agree with you.

And to really understand what's going on - watch this (when you have time - its a long but darn good video): www.911missinglinks.com...

The point here is: Israel has a lock hold on US, and there ain't much else to do, but to comply.

The Iran business, is nothing but a show, to meddle the masses, and settle them to the convenience of having yet another war.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First, I'd like to say that if this is what Iran wants, I support them destroying the terrorist state of israel.
Second, I'd like to actually see the speech, I can provide a translator if needed.
Third, is this Benny Hill???
cdn2.dailycaller.com...
Cues Yakkety Sax and runs away!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Chamberlain wrote Germany off, while Churchill was warning of the dangers.
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. Iran is only going to grow more powerful
and dangerous. Their demands are only going to increase. Iran is not looking
to get along with everyone else. The radical muslims are only going in grow
in Iran as their media displays 24/7anti-American and anti-Jewish propaganda.

If you do not take care of a problem when it
is small that problem only gets bigger and bigger.
For the people of the opinion Iran should be allowed a
nuclear bomb, would you give a loaded gun to a 2 year old
to play with? Never.
The comparison of Naize Germany and radical Islamic Iran
are astounding. Ignoring the past is bound to repeating it.

Actually, if you must compare nazi Germany 1930ish to the US current day.
Kind of scary actually.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The biggest problems I have with this whole Iran / israel thing is...
Iran is a Muslim state allegedly, therefore they are susceptible to religious fanatacism. TRUE?
If israel is a jewish state, would they not be susceptible to the same religious fanatacism? TRUE.
The current nation of israel stands on the holy land. CORRECT.
Iran wants a bomb that would lock them out of their holy land for thousands of years. CORRECT?
Iran is the destroyer as they speak of invading another land. TRUE?
The terrorist state of israel has been behind the destruction of many countries via lies and subversion. TRUE.
Proof if needed U.S.S LIBERTY.

Am I the only one who sees this?
How could anyone in their right mind Christian Muslim or jew support the terrorist state of israel?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
The biggest problems I have with this whole Iran / israel thing is...
Iran is a Muslim state allegedly, therefore they are susceptible to religious fanatacism. TRUE?
If israel is a jewish state, would they not be susceptible to the same religious fanatacism? TRUE.
The current nation of israel stands on the holy land. CORRECT.
Iran wants a bomb that would lock them out of their holy land for thousands of years. CORRECT?
Iran is the destroyer as they speak of invading another land. TRUE?
The terrorist state of israel has been behind the destruction of many countries via lies and subversion. TRUE.
Proof if needed U.S.S LIBERTY.

Am I the only one who sees this?
How could anyone in their right mind Christian Muslim or jew support the terrorist state of israel?

Well said. People seem to forget that places that are holy to the Muslims would be affected if they were to nuke Israel such as the dome of rock not to mention fallout reaching Mecca itself. What do you think the Muslims would do to Iran if something like this happened?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

There's a huge difference between threatening to attack Iran in order to null their nuclear capabilities, and threatening to fully annihilate a country. I wouldn't put it past you to ignore that, tho.

Nuclear energy capabilities.
Israel has nuclear weapons already.
They did not say annihilate a country, they said zionist regime.
I did not ignore anything.
Do you know how many times the israeli warmongers are coming to the USA to beg Obama for his support and for more planning for attacks?

And I suppose that the presence of Iranian scientists and officials during the NK nuclear test was nothing but a gesture of good hospitality? How come you're so sure there are no Iranian plans to attack Israel anyway? Just because it didn't say so in the latest RT articles? Lol.

Even though there is no evidence of Iranian nuclear weapons, they have a right to self defense from the warmonger Israelis and other western backers.

How come you're so sure that the Iranians have nuclear weapons. Lets see the pictures and other evidence.

Iran may have a retaliatory attack plan if they do get attacked.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I'll kill ya!" to your little sister and between a top general of an almost nuclear country saying he's devoted to a full annihilation of another country.

Like the top generals of USA and Israel how are devoted to the destruction of iran? They already started it with the sanctions on iran, the first step towards war. Economic warfare comes first numpkins, learn from history.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
frig Iran. I have met Iranians living in the US and Canada and they themselves do not like the rulers of Iran. I say someone should decapitate strike the idiots in power there that repeatedly go against the grain, don't listen to the rest of the world and ignore calls from the whole planet to stop their nukes.

Just get rid of them already. Jeez.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again. I think he is trying to goad Israel into making a pre-emptice strike so that Russia and China will have his back and start the invasion into Israel.

Someone wants WWIV awfully bad.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again

Israeli government is pushing for the arrival of their messiah.
Do you know how many messianic undertones and religious buildings are in Israel devoted to their messiah?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Another speech brought to you from the basement of a hollywood studio.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It is true that someone wants another large war,errr sacrifice...

But neither side in this ridiculous ego fed conflict have a clue as to actually why they have been COMMANDED to be like this, for so many 100,000's of years.

Once they find out what ACTUALLY is feeding this, the Dimensions of Heaven will be the TRUE war zone...and will be FULLY CLEANSED.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

you've got a thinned out population and a good opportunity to build the temple on temple mount

You don't need a war to rebuild the Temple. Many muslim already admit that the Dome of the Rock doesn't mean anything to them, they just want it there to piss the religious jews off. I can think of roughly half the people on earth being happy to see the Temple on Mt Moriah rebuilt.

Personally i'm tired of hearing about Iran and Israel and this psuedo war that amounts to name calling and fat mama insults. This is like watching children arguing over a particular toy and each kid wants to kill the other kid for the toy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again. I think he is trying to goad Israel into making a pre-emptice strike so that Russia and China will have his back and start the invasion into Israel.

Someone wants WWIV awfully bad.

LOL If they are pushing for the 12th Imam then it's not war they are looking for it's the peace and enlightenment among men they are looking for not death. Do a little studying the 12th Imam is supposed to arrive with Jesus and then they will do battle with the Anti christ and his Zionist/Fake Christian army. The real Christans and Muslims will make up the army for God.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Meh, Khamenei is pushing for the return of his 12th Imam/Mahdi again

Israeli government is pushing for the arrival of their messiah.
Do you know how many messianic undertones and religious buildings are in Israel devoted to their messiah?

Ain't going to happen, he will not return until they say a particular phrase they aren't ready to say yet, it's going to take 2/3's of them being driven nearly to extinction to make them call him by name and thats not going to happen yet.

Israel isn't ready for what it's going to cost them to bring him back and the Temple getting rebuilt is the pre-requisite before the events that have to take place happen.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join