It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago PD surrounding protestors trying to leave!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No that was just the ugliest thought came to mind of what a despirately abused group with no recourse and nothing left to lose would do.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I found the feeds I was watching uneventful. I found it pretty funny that the Cops seemed to make them walk in circles the entire time.

These People seemed to have no idea of what they were protesting. I saw no leadership and a couple of the Streamers thanking Michael Moore. Not sure if he provided Money to some of these Streamers.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
I think the protesters and Nato are on the same team to be honest.

this makes sense. all that anger, all that desperation levelled at NATO by the protestors, that's all just high spirits. Really this is basically like the summer games for protesting, secretly we all know that absolutely everything in the whole world is fine and dandy. it was such a good harvest we all just had to let off some steam.

between the cops, Nato and the protesters, only the cops live here. when nato and the protesters take their circus act on the road, the cops will still be here.

i am assuming that what you are trying to say here is that you like to reply to posts but you do not like to read them when you do. if that's your thing, that's cool, but if you are going to reply to me in future please actually read what you are responding to. you may find it facilitates discussion and reduces the necessity of repeating the same things over and over.

nato is an organization laying on its deathbed and the protesters are a part of their marketing program to appear vital and important to the world. today, nato will sign surrender documents and will be gone from afghanistan and done with that line of work forever.

i know that when i require marketing, a massive bunch of people protesting against me always has the best result. ?
i think at this point what they do and don't sign is largely irrelevant. NATO is a figurehead, a representation of many of the problems with the world today.
though given the passage i am responding to i would not be surprised if you think NATO is paying me to say that.

i'm not really sure who any of you people think you are fooling anyway.

clearly "us people" are trying to fool some group of individuals so nebulously defined that i can think of no better descriptor than "you people". or if you would prefer, i am just idling around until i get my next cheque from NATO so i can start protesting their atrocities again.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd like to see protesters better prepared next time.

Like wear a bicycle helmet when you know full well the cops are going to be swinging batons.

I think some skateboard or moto-x body armor might be a good idea too.

Certainly give the cops something to think about.

Cosmic..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join