It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greyhound bus beheader wins right to leave mental hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't want to be a nuisance here but the main reason that guy acted as he did was because we just haven't taken the time also to discuss this subject and this is 2012.

So as I say we expect that divine intervention will occur to prevent Hanuman from shutting down, and prevent humanity from turning into ape men. Planet of the apes. As bizarre as that may sound to most people.
Most people expect it would be a virus. Well this is the subject at hand.

And as I say the main guardian of the earth, who even withstood the worst of the worst, because he has been here all that time as the AI inside the moon watching over the earth, when I asked him what was the worst? The day the fungus took over the earth, after the Great Dying. That was the worst.

So you would think being billions of years old and having gone through such things as the extinction of the dinosaurs, although not physically affected by it, still, you would think he would be above all this triviality on the ground on a day to day basis etc but he is an active participant. He is like a referee. But also just a spoke in the wheel of life doing a job. Not a thankless job, people appreciate him all over the world in great numbers.
Maybe there are not a lot of religious people in this group but all over the world you know people live their lives that way. Buddhism is a big religion.

Although he is just Buddhist like. Since a true Buddhist might not behead an innocent young man as he did by proxy there on that bus. However, that is the language of the Gods. When they need to make a point, they generally send in a Manchurian candidate of their own. To make a point.
Its never completely random, if you can understand the language of mythology.

So you see Chupee is an Olympian, this is a Titan galaxy. So Xerxes is behind the movement to cut off the head of the zombies, so that Chupee cannot direct them at the 200 million survivors.
200 million plus because 144,000 Olympians are also unaffected. So if we were to say the Titans are thinking in terms of if Chupee directed the zombies or ape men at them, to support the 144,000 and here we go again with different factions vying for supremacy, worrying about who will inherit the earth after Z day.

Night of the Living Dead, was made by a Titan. And it was prompted by Titans and by people like Xerxes.
And their point simply is that there have been conflicts between Titans and Olympians all through history, and they would not take a chance on if Chupee an Olympian could be trusted to not puppet an ape man to do them harm or 6 billion of them.
You see that a lot in the movies.
The zombies are directed at the survivors. Well Chupee is the only one in a position to do that.

So in this instance on the bus, he is just making that point. How would you feel? You see the thing is we have to be professional about this and not let our emotions interfere with our philosophy and that which we believe to be right and proper and most of all sensible. A leopard cannot change its spots, and if on Z day Titans survive and shoot ape men in the head, its no different than shooting buffaloes for sport. They are just animals.
They are just animals they are not human. Could they recover? Only if someone rebooted Hanuman.
You have to assume if that was going to happen, the maintenance would be done instead since why contaminate the world with radiation and destruction, for nothing?

The fact is the whole of our existence some times appears to be something people left behind billions of years ago after they killed themselves off in war. Like Star Wars. So always we can only do the best we can with what we have. I'm an Anunnaki. I trust Hanuman and Chupee and understand their programming.
I can also understand that Titans do not understand their programming.
And I can also understand that the Titans want the moon and they want the earth.

But really it belongs to the Olympians. They have the high ground here. They are the hybridized race of people.
Made for this area, made for this planet. Zeus came from elsewhere, but became an Olympian when he adopted the culture here. That which was created for the earth.

There will be no reason to fight on Z Day. Except as if the apes were rabid and escaped the zoo.
Nothing personal. They might be hungry. Instincts are a set of behaviors. Thats the programming. Survival of the fittest. The lions may lay down with the lambs as they eat them.
Lions have behavioral programming and so do lambs and they have a purpose and are not the problem. lol
Lions eat lambs as part of nature.
Humans are supposed to be above that.
But if on Z day you see a zombie, don't keep one for a pet even if it is your sister. They will of course kill you and eat you in your sleep. Thats what animals do.

EDIT: Previously in a post above somewhere I had said that Luke crashed WEST of Lima Peru, I meant East of Lima Peru. If I don't correct the record a thousand years form now comma, people will be wearing their hats on backwards and dressing in giant carps and believing that if they don't mummify their falcons correctly they will never get to Nunavut.
Here is where the alleged mutiny related crash occurred...
www.flashearth.com...

edit on 20-5-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I know what you are probably thinking. That death mask of Luke there in Peru, he looks a bit like a Titan. And well yeah, I guess he is. He is supposed to have some Olympian in him, but frankly and honestly in that image he appears to be as Titan as Xerxes.
A Spaniard if ever there was one. lol

And the Spanish sure did conquistador that entire region over the years. Lima is the capital of Peru. 7 million people.

But how would that affect the politics involved? If Luke was a Titan? Well Luke ran away with Zeus' wife, Osiris' mother, and so Zeus and he had a falling out, Zeus' wife Hekate was or is one of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades.
So they run off to a separate colony as outcasts, and later Zeus gets stranded on Earth when Hanuman 9000 won't lift his craft, and so Luke putting old grievances aside flies to his aid. And that is when he crashed.

So the lesson here if there is one might have to do with the delicate difference between an AI and humanity.
Perhaps. It must otherwise there wouldn't have been a conflict. You could argue the ship crashed because Luke is a Titan and Hanuman is an Olympian. But you see its weird because here is a Titan flying to the rescue, of an Olympian, commander, who is suffering a mutiny on board his ship.
And he is stranded on the earth. Very hostile territory.

So where was Chupee? Staying out of it, then, realizing that also Xerxes was stranded on earth because he was a stow away. On Zeus' ship. Which might have been why Hanuman did not want to bring the ship back to the moon. But when Xerxes was discovered as a stowaway, then Chupee helped him, and helped him escape to Sri Lanka. And supported him objectively and assisted him continually and after he died in that area continuing the work that Xerxes began in Africa. To forge a native human his own way.

You know what I think will come of all this? What I think will happen in 2012? Nothing. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happens on earth. It may have happened in the past, but these days?
And this scenario is maybe the most far fetched of all. For a dooms day. Although it would certainly come like a thief in the night and be well not unlike Revelations in scope.
Although I don't think anything will happen, I still have a good bug out bag.

I have to edit this because I told you I was going to tell the truth.

Where was Chupee? Well if Zeus and Xerxes were both on the ground in Peru, th eking of the Titans and the King of the Olympians, there is no possible way that Chupee would not have known that, and or instigated it for some reason such as to settle this land dispute once and for all.
You have two races each trying to colonize a planet and engineer humans to look and act the way they want them to be. Its competition.
With the end result being an Adriana Lima as opposed to maybe a babooshka or short stout Ukranian descendant of Neanderthal looking female of the species which can pull a plow like a man.
Neanderthal didn't make it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I made a video about this the other day, but trashed it, too much negative energy.

However, I got no problem with it, just that for the first two years he has to live with the Doctors that cured him, or the board members that gave him a clearance.

If he does not behead any of them, sure, release him to the general public. At least this way, we will only keep doctors and board members that have good judgement.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
He beheaded a guy who was sleeping beside him innocently on a grey hound bus. Then held his head up to the window to terrify the passengers who freaked and were outside the bus.

Yeah, a guy that GOD told him must die. This poor kid was probably a key person in the future of the planet after the spiritual shift, and this guy was probably being talked to by a regressive ET Reptilian or something. The whole thing seems kind of bizarre if you ask me. That kid was kind of interesting, worked at a circus, sideshow or something.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I think the system has failed the victims family,and the public,for that matter.

If this man happens to have a relapse,his Doctor should be held Liable.

Yes.. I can't believe this guy isn't serving time.

I also can"t believe that RCMP officers tazered an inncocent man to death in Vancouver airport for seeming uncompliance, but walked around this bus for 4 hours while this animal continued to take this crime to atrocious levels.

Something just isn't right about how they let all of this go down.

I could never figure that story out, and now they are letting him out?

UGH !!!
edit on 20-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So, now those people on the board and those who care know exactly what was going through the guys head, nothing. He was simply doing as commanded. The tough part is that the person who commanded him is indeed a God.
Since no one could or did stop him.

And aside from the reasons behind why it happened as it did, it was as I stated at first, an exclamation mark by the long time philosophical leader of China since its inception. He is their icon. Their Confucius, their Tao, their HInduism, their Buddhism, their animism. As far back as you can go. Chupee.

So was the opening of the games that special? Didn't another event happen there?
www.thesun.co.uk...

And what they were saying is didn't you see that opening??? Wasn't that incredible? (To Osiris) these people you have helped out of their pit, aren't you interested in this amazing achievement aren't you proud of them?

This is the opening if you missed it...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think you're all forgetting something. "Not criminally responsible" means something in the courts when it comes to insanity. You can't categorize insane people with the not insane who do the same crime or worse. They need to be handled completely different. Meds, and lots and lots of therapy. Are not the prison systems designed for rehabilitation? Albeit, some people aren't worth it, but if they are? Isn't that what you pay for? Not just lock people up and forget about them. All those group sessions while being incarcerated is what you pay for. There is a reason for that.

Tell me who is more likely to be rehabilitated. Li, or a chainsaw slinging Mexican drug cartel?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here some details of the incident described by eye witnesses to remind everyone how dangerous this beast is:
www.cbc.ca...

Ko3
edit on 20-5-2012 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok so here is the timeline...

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Globe and Mail Update
Published Thursday, Jul. 31, 2008 3:28PM EDT
The incident occurred on a bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg just before 10 p.m. Wednesday.

So this was a week before the games opened.
Lets go back to March, and a guy with bombs strapped to him commandeers a bus full of Aussies on vacation in China. Nerves again.

So it was to attract attention to the games. The perpetrator may not have known why he committed said acts.
Certainly not a Chinese Manchurian candidate as a puppet of the Communist regime, although some people might think that, not being able to accept the fact that Gods do puppet people.

So then the games open, the first incident thats a case of nerves. They probably wanted some reassurance by Osiris and some assurance yes he was watching and you know someone who they could show their achievements to. Partly as an appreciation for the advice and assistance over recent years to help them get past Communism.

So they were celebrating their success as capitalists. And members of the global community, keep in mind they are often excluded.
And now they are ranked as the second largest economy in the world. From starving 30 years ago and dirt poor, to 2nd largest economy.

So then the games start, and so then another incident happens at the games itself...

The murder did not appear to have been pre-meditated. "It seems like a senseless act of violence by a random individual with no motive," says Richard Buangan, spokesperson for the U.S. embassy in Beijing. "They were not targeted because they were Americans."

Read more: www.time.com...

So you see its like things bubbling over in the collective unconscious and its due to the excitement generated by some astounding human achievements in a short period of time. If we don't appreciate those times then it lessons their importance. We take our world for granted but keep in mind the world you see today, is not the same world of 100 years ago. Hold them side by side and you would think they were different planets.
In 100 years. Nothing here on earth ever got accomplished to this degree in 100 years.
Usually it takes forever for things to evolve.

The other two assailants died. This one didn't but now he is burden on society, like a person in a jumpsuit at Gitmo, and maybe not even dangerous, but then he will probably never be released.
He is worse than a suspected terrorist at Gitmo who is probably a puppet because he perpetrated a heinous crime. In the same way that Charles Manson will never be released.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So the symbolism associated with this event, 2008 Olympics, which inspired these three heinous acts of random violence.

2008, well since it has an 8 in it, thats Xerxes number, and the Chinese are in fact Titans. Like almost everyone is because they feel the need to breed a lot for safety in numbers since as I stated it is an Olympian planet, and the AI in control of what could pass for a death star, is an Olympian. However, it is a Titan galaxy and there is a Titan mainframe, but people usually tend to think it is just observing.

So is it another Romans vs Greeks? Is the decapitation an "in your face Strawberry!"

It is that too. But the actual modis operandi as I say relates to zombies. And that is the subject that is on the minds of those people who would otherwise be sitting there watching the games on TV.

Not to diminish their importance, but the lives of 6 billion people also needs to be taken seriously as well as the survival of the human race.
Essentially I am referring to Chupees and Hanumans friends. Close friends. And when the game is on, you want to watch it with your buddies.
You know, "you're missing it!" like that. The people who carried out the deeds are no more responsible for their actions that the guy in Norway recently...
en.wikipedia.org...

Following his arrest, Breivik underwent examination by court-appointed forensic psychiatrists, who diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia and concluded he had been psychotic at the time of the attacks and was criminally insane.[145] Although criticised in newspaper debates,[146] the submitted report was approved with no remarks by the Norwegian Board of Forensic Medicine after an extended panel of experts had reviewed it.[147]

According to his defense attorney, Breivik initially expressed surprise and felt insulted by the conclusions in the report. He later stated that "this provides new opportunities".[148] In April 2012, he was declared to be sane.[149]

The approach they took was to decide that he was sane, and those who know Chupee know he is sane, and since you are dealing with a puppet that is on autopilot dressed up as a human, he is exhibiting behaviors that are a combination of people taken from personality files ( hence the schizophrenia) and yet acting like a rational person, and also capable of acting without conscience and carrying out orders. A man that has always been a puppet since birth, who exhibits violent behavior all of a sudden even if it is out of character, is still now and since birth nothing more than an automaton. It is difficult for people to understand this subject because people do not have access to the information regarding personality and what it is and where it comes from and how that is associated with free will. There is no place on earth where you could stand up and declare that most of the people in the world are not real people at all and have no personality file of their own, they are a generic borg.
Even if you knew their proper purpose, they are not being used for their proper purpose. The machine is a bit on tilt right now.

So should people be afraid of the galactic mainframe? Yes be afraid be very afraid, they sent me an email, here are a few of the boys in the galactic mainframe as seen from space.
upic.me...
If you can draw on a planet you can puppet an automaton, so we will always have this dilemma of how to exercise our freedom from interference, while praying for salvation. Thats what makes us human.

Would I want to be in a dark alley beside the decapitator even though I am Hanuman's best friend, and really one of Chupee's best friends, Zeus is his best friend. Would I trust the decapitator even knowing that Chupee is puppetting him? Not really. Not any more than I like it when I am driving on the highway with the window open and a bee flies in and hits the seat behind me. Where I am sitting.
Yeah it might not sting me.
Usually it does though. Thats what bees do. Its just the knowing that it has happened before that scares you.

You see Chupee like everyone follows his programming, and so does the bee, and so does a zombie.
I squish spiders too because that is the universe in which we live. We choose to survive.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So in Canada I can cut off a young mans head and start eating his remains, and I wouldn't be found criminally responsible?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So the symbolism associated with this event, 2008 Olympics, which inspired these three heinous acts of random violence.

2008, well since it has an 8 in it, thats Xerxes number, and the Chinese are in fact Titans. Like almost everyone is because they feel the need to breed a lot for safety in numbers since as I stated it is an Olympian planet, and the AI in control of what could pass for a death star, is an Olympian. However, it is a Titan galaxy and there is a Titan mainframe, but people usually tend to think it is just observing.

So is it another Romans vs Greeks? Is the decapitation an "in your face Strawberry!"

It is that too. But the actual modis operandi as I say relates to zombies. And that is the subject that is on the minds of those people who would otherwise be sitting there watching the games on TV.

Not to diminish their importance, but the lives of 6 billion people also needs to be taken seriously as well as the survival of the human race.
Essentially I am referring to Chupees and Hanumans friends. Close friends. And when the game is on, you want to watch it with your buddies.
You know, "you're missing it!" like that. The people who carried out the deeds are no more responsible for their actions that the guy in Norway recently...
en.wikipedia.org...

Following his arrest, Breivik underwent examination by court-appointed forensic psychiatrists, who diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia and concluded he had been psychotic at the time of the attacks and was criminally insane.[145] Although criticised in newspaper debates,[146] the submitted report was approved with no remarks by the Norwegian Board of Forensic Medicine after an extended panel of experts had reviewed it.[147]

According to his defense attorney, Breivik initially expressed surprise and felt insulted by the conclusions in the report. He later stated that "this provides new opportunities".[148] In April 2012, he was declared to be sane.[149]

The approach they took was to decide that he was sane, and those who know Chupee know he is sane, and since you are dealing with a puppet that is on autopilot dressed up as a human, he is exhibiting behaviors that are a combination of people taken from personality files ( hence the schizophrenia) and yet acting like a rational person, and also capable of acting without conscience and carrying out orders. A man that has always been a puppet since birth, who exhibits violent behavior all of a sudden even if it is out of character, is still now and since birth nothing more than an automaton. It is difficult for people to understand this subject because people do not have access to the information regarding personality and what it is and where it comes from and how that is associated with free will. There is no place on earth where you could stand up and declare that most of the people in the world are not real people at all and have no personality file of their own, they are a generic borg.
Even if you knew their proper purpose, they are not being used for their proper purpose. The machine is a bit on tilt right now.

So should people be afraid of the galactic mainframe? Yes be afraid be very afraid, they sent me an email, here are a few of the boys in the galactic mainframe as seen from space.
upic.me...
If you can draw on a planet you can puppet an automaton, so we will always have this dilemma of how to exercise our freedom from interference, while praying for salvation. Thats what makes us human.

Would I want to be in a dark alley beside the decapitator even though I am Hanuman's best friend, and really one of Chupee's best friends, Zeus is his best friend. Would I trust the decapitator even knowing that Chupee is puppetting him? Not really. Not any more than I like it when I am driving on the highway with the window open and a bee flies in and hits the seat behind me. Where I am sitting.
Yeah it might not sting me.
Usually it does though. Thats what bees do. Its just the knowing that it has happened before that scares you.

You see Chupee like everyone follows his programming, and so does the bee, and so does a zombie.
I squish spiders too because that is the universe in which we live. We choose to survive.

WTF? Could you kindly take your insane ramblings to your own thread?

ANYWAYS:

It disgusts me to no end that this guy is going to be walking the streets. Truly sad that my country's justice system continually reveals itself to be a complete joke. You can't carry a hand gun to protect yourself against crazies like this, but you can cut someones head off on a greyhound, get a few years in the ward, and earn yourself a day pass. Something terribly wrong here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ok I have a question about this.

Exactly, how was it this guy left the hospital ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Man... what the hell are you talking about in your posts?

seriously... I didnt get jack-s*!

Wow... what a ride! O.o

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by sonnny1

So in Canada I can cut off a young mans head and start eating his remains, and I wouldn't be found criminally responsible?

Supervised freedom too!

Isnt Canada cool?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Would,nt it be fitting if his next victim were one of the care professionals who decided he was safe to be freed ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Hannibal Lector.........

I could see it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hmmm, good point ! never thought of that ! At least Hannibal was an educated man, a gentleman with standards, he would never have ripped someone apart on a bus....How....demeaning....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

This guy should NEVER see the light of day.

They OWE it to all the victims,including the ones that had to witness it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Quite...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join