It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
Hi all,

Since June 4th, We experienced many things related to ETs I won’t talk about here. That was great. Now is a new update. New and final experience tomorrow June 30th for the final body change in early July. Remember Olivet, the place.

TAKE CARE! SOMETHING BIG IS COMING VERY SOON…

[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/181/programmevisions8quatre.jpg[/IM G]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

edit on 29-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

did you make any money off of this?...just curious... nice pictures though...even if not fully understanding your logic.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Hi all,

Since June 4th, We experienced many things related to ETs I won’t talk about here. That was great. Now is a new update. New and final experience tomorrow June 30th for the final body change in early July. Remember Olivet, the place.

TAKE CARE! SOMETHING BIG IS COMING VERY SOON…

[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/181/programmevisions8quatre.jpg[/IM G]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

did you make any money off of this?...just curious... nice pictures though...even if not fully understanding your logic.

I didn't make any money. Remember that the pic sums up messages from ETs through visions, dreams and encounters related to our daily life experiences agenda. It would be too long to explain every occurrence, but you must remember that the way ETs speak to us is through dreams, visions and encounters. Your turn, maybe, will come soon too. But be aware of those dreams, visions and encounters. Note them as if it was a full job.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hi all,

TAKE CARE! SOMETHING BIG, AND VERY POSITIVE, IS COMING VERY SOON…

Oh Olivet, you have just provided me the laugh I needed after dealing with the doom and gloom of the "Obamacare" threads.

How long do you think you can string this along? Wait.... I just had a dream vision communication from the ETs.... June 30th will become July 4th, then July 4th will become July 24th, then July 24 will become July 30th, then......

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wow.

You just couldn't help yourself, huh?

I was wondering if you had joined under a different name to create a new "ET are switching my body with another" thread, but I see you are still trying to pass this story off.

You do realize that your collages prove absolutely nothing, right?

I am with the above poster, in that I have a feeling this NEW final date you have given will only be replaced by yet another and another and another...

Nice try. Better luck next username.

Enjoy your "trip" and "body transfer" today.

edit on 6/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just checking in over a year later to see how the whole switching of your body thing went for you...

Since you have recently returned here with another thread, I'm going to guess it didn't go so well for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

haha what a thread! I thought it got binned

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He's started a new thread now.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

...And it (they actually) look to add up to as colossal a FAIL as this thread was.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

In your other recent thread ( here )you wanted me to "prove" you were wrong about this thread.

This post of yours www.abovetopsecret.com...
along with fact that you said you were going to be taken by the ET's and "transferred into a different body" that all the world will take notice of at the Olympics (or any other time for that matter)
apparently didn't happen, unless you became Prince William of the two witnesses you go on about.

Even though you say you only got the date wrong because of "lack of information" I highly doubt you are one of two "transferred body" people the the entire world recognizes.
Otherwise you would most likely be declaring that as well as all your other impossible to believe claims.

Or are you now saying William and Kate have been "transferred to different bodies" seeing as how you claim they are the witnesses? If so, what happened to you being one? And what happened to the original William and Kate?

Have you become a "major world player" as you claimed?

You say "I only got the date wrong".

Pfft.

edit on 10/20/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You also wrote this: (the YOU in the quote is you saying what another poster said, and what follows is your response.

YOU: I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities.

Yes, we will. We will be missing. I explained that we gave up everything, even families, to follow this road. I would better say that they gave us up.

But you're not actually missing are you, seeing as you are still making threads?

SO, before and after the war, the NEW KING ARTHUR will reign happilly (for us).

If all you got wrong are the dates, then when should we expect King Arthur? After baby George-Jesus descends from the clouds in a fleet of spacehips? Or were you wrong about K.A. too?

Plus where is all the "new technology" you were going to introduce to the world?
edit on 10/20/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To go through the many other points you were wrong about other than just the dates would be a waste of time, as you will have some lame excuse for each of them I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh I am so sad that I never saw this thread when it first came around. I could have had as much fun here as in the other thread on the same topic with the same claims and the same FAIL.

So Olivet.....what super famous person were you transformed into? LOL...wait....they changed their mind about you and decided NOT to change you right?

This thread is a great instance of more FAIL from you. Why would an alien race want to have someone who can't even get the dates right as their "mouthpiece" to spread their word?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

INDEED.

With some folks . . . one can sometimes look forward to some perverse amusement.

It seems even that is in short supply, now, however.

I wasn't aware of this old thread. Evidently this has been going on a long time. That makes it embarrassingly sadder. I think at first . . . the feeling of sadness was rather strong. But after so many futile attempts at triggering the least bit of a rational dialogue . . . it's like . . . triggering some perverse humor re it all makes it a little less devastatingly sad to watch as a train wreck.

Like gallows humor, I guess.

Guess I'll check the end of the thread to see why it's now showing up again.

The wall of Japanese game show flavored pics was something else. I'm reminded of the cat pic with the caption about what one has seen can't be unseen. Eyewash is just insufficient. LOL.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

If all you got wrong are the dates, then when should we expect King Arthur? After baby George-Jesus descends from the clouds in a fleet of spacehips? Or were you wrong about K.A. too?

Probably got that wrong.

Probably fantasy scripted to descend in a fleet of baskets woven of Egyptian reeds plucked from the Nile at midnight on a full moon . . . sprayed with neon fushia, electric blues, yellows, red glow-in-the-dark paints and coated in glitter.

. . . accompanied by an army of Walt Disney style Tinker Bells . . . all waving their magic wands in unison to the accompaniment of Fantasia's sound track.

And before the baskets descend below a hundred feet, a fleet of convertable UFO's a la The Jetsons will descend--each driven by critters that look greatly familiar . . . much akin to Disney's Goofey . . . though every other one seems to be a clone of Alf . . . all of whom will land and form an honor guard for the baskets to land between.

And wherever a basket touches the earth, a yellow brick road will appear . . . and disappear over the horizon en route to Alice's rabbit hole.

= = = =

It appears that one could get the hang of such scripts with a slight amount of effort.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Perhaps we could ask management for a

forum of

THE HALL OF ALICE'S CONVOLUTED EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL MIRRORS

for threads which have proven to be sooooooooooooooo classically obtuse as to have some slight entertainment value . . . sooooooooooooo classically and terminally off the wall as to be cult classics.

Kind of an escapist mind-bending hall where rational thought was not needed and one's mind could fall alarmingly like a pinball though all the visual and metaphorical bumpers and flippers en route to the gutter. Perhaps like some "trips" without any triggering substances.

Not my preference but I can imagine that some would find it entertainingly escapist.

Though . . . given the OP's bent . . . it could also be mentally and psychologically hazardous to some folks who had a tenuous grip on reality to begin with. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea after all.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join