It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
can someone explain in simple terms what all this is about i think iv sufferd brain damage trying to understand

this fine gentleman/lady?? is of the opinion he has been chosen by et's to receive visions of what is to come..he has shared whith us through visual aids the general idea of his visions.....amongst many other things

who is to say he is wrong...i can see a pattern in the pics and if i can see it then it surely can't be that difficult for most to decipher.....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

well i recomend a shrink

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I try to keep an open mind but this stuff is just plain idiotic. Pictures look like they were made by some crackpot spiritual guy scamming people from their money with his "incredible insight into what's going to happen and why"

Prediction thread #4852554, next!
edit on 20/5/2012 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It should happen about right now
Hmmm, "reincarnate" yet ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well? Did he get sucked up yet? The 20th is coming to a close and he said something about before noon, then I saw he posted around 1:30. ... maybe it's not on Eastern Standard Time

Oh well, guess we'll know by tomorrow.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

who is to say he is wrong...i can see a pattern in the pics and if i can see it then it surely can't be that difficult for most to decipher.....

Me!.....I say he is wrong...the emphasis is on him to deliver the proof, not for him to create a mind boggling opening post that we have to prove is untrue, or will not happen.

I would go as far as to say that the OP'er has delusions of grandeur!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't understand how all these people who think they're going to be abductees, or that one guy who thinks he's John the Baptist reincarnated as one of the two witnesses... are actually taken seriously by some people around here. I just don't get it.

You're bonkers.
Seek medical help.
You will not be abducted on the 20th or 21st, you'll simply wake up and be disappointed.
Welcome to reality.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
I don't understand how all these people who think they're going to be abductees, or that one guy who thinks he's John the Baptist reincarnated as one of the two witnesses... are actually taken seriously by some people around here. I just don't get it.

You're bonkers.
Seek medical help.
You will not be abducted on the 20th or 21st, you'll simply wake up and be disappointed.
Welcome to reality.

people believe what they want to believe. the way i see it is as long as they don't hurt anyone with their beliefs then what harm are they doing...yes they may seem a bit eccentric but billions of people around the world believe that jesus was immaculately conceived but it is my belief that the story of jesus is meant to be taken metaphorically i can't prove it so according to some i am wrong...a bit of open mindedness goes a long way

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh the arrival is scheduled on 4th June, oh well, lets see whats on schedule for 4th June..

Ok, pretty interesting.

Lunar eclipse !
See this link

Greenwich goes royal
There will be more cause for special celebration in Greenwich during June 2012 as the area will be granted Royal Borough status, putting it alongside existing Royal Boroughs Kensington and Chelsea, Windsor and Maidenhead, and Kingston Upon Thames. So if you are keen to take part in some really spectacular Queens Jubilee bank holiday events, Greenwich could well be the place to be. Wherever you are in the city (and whether you're a royalist or not), make the most of the four day weekend by heading to one of these special events.

Queen of England Diamond Jubilee
Diamond 60 years
Having reigned over the Britain, Northern Ireland and some 15 other Commonwealth countries since 1952, Queen Elizabeth II is celebrating her Diamond Jubilee with an extra bank holiday for her British subjects. Coinciding with the Olympics in London, the Queens Jubilee bank holiday events are certain to be some of the best around over the summer, with the spectacular river pageant a definite highlight of the weekend.

Lunar eclipse + Greenwich goes royal + Queen Jubilee = New Age
Where to be ? Stay at Greenwich.
What to watch out ? TV broadcast from UK - Jubilee Light Beacon
Schedule

Honestly, what a coincidence! A lunar eclipse on the other side of the world, Greenwich goes royal and yeah, the event.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Like most of you on ATS, ORDINARILY I would have to agree that this looks completely off the wall even by ATS standards. BUT... here's the thing, warnings similar to this have been popping up all over the place for months. A few days ago I saw so many of them that seemed to correlate each other that it totally freaked me out. Here's several of the links I discovered:

1. Mega-earthquake alert for May 20, 2012
  2. May 20th MegaQuake Syzygy
  3. Solar Eclipse May 20, 2012
  4. Solar Eclipse and The Begining of ARMAGEDDON - May 20, 2012
  5. Pre-Apocalyptic May 20 MegaQuake
  6. Nostradamus 10 May 2012 megaquake ?

7. Earthquake and Tsunami in the Italian Peninsula

What does the bible code say: - ITALY - DEATH BY WAVE-MAY 20

PROBABILITY: HIGH RELIABILITY

Here is a quote from link #3 on the list above:

The destruction of Rome to Happen May 20 2012—

"According to the third secret of Fatima published Last Year Rome will be destroyed on May 20 2012 that day also occurs a Huge total solar eclipse."

Here is a quote from link #6 (deleted BTW but still in the cache):

NOSTRADAMUS MEGA EQ 05/10/2012

"The mega-earthquake May also have been announced by the Maya.

Nostradamus gives clear signs of a great event that, according to the text, is about to occur:

"Day twenty of Taurus the earth will tremble so strong,

As reported by those who studied the texts, Nostradamus announces that there will be a great earthquake with a devastating tsunami that would cover the entire Italian Peninsula"

edit on 20-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by majesticgent

Remember. Many visions and dreams are symbolic. A bus is not a real bus, but a ship. ETs "talked" (by telepathy) to us part in French, part in English, sometimes in the same sentence. All of this has a specific meaning in the planned events when you analyse the words in French and those in English. The French President will stay what / who he is. It's the timing of his election that matters. When we receive the info, he wasn't even candidate in his own political party. But he was named by his capital letters.

So where does Sarkozy and DSK play into this debacle?

I have my eye on France and London but what you are sharing here is a bit far-fetched for me right now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why would they choose french people? Why not Aussies? Very racist me thinks these ETs.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

there was a big quake in italy on te 20th

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Yes, got my attention BIGTIME, 5 people killed, a post about it here

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Watch what happens next. Saw the same sort of thing on an interview, when I was dumb enough to watch project camelot stuff, with some bloke about how was a special agent with the US forces. He said he had "special powers" and had learned to control them but had done some pretty horrific things. So he and one of his apparent associates were being interviewed. During a question time, they were really backed into a corner so one of them became agressive and BOTH of them started to make even more outrageous claims. What I'm getting at is that the OP may try the same caper. Maybe his claims will all of a sudden get more and more grandiose. Sorry OP but my BS meter is off the scale with this thread.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Sorry OP but my BS meter is off the scale with this thread.

I can imagine some of the people watching Noah build the ark said the same thing...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
too many things coinciding this year

i look forward to what the world has in store for us this year....unless we are obliterated

POST 20! woot!

just got a crazy pic of a chem trail right before the eclipse here in UTAH!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JakobeSVT

have your tenth star on me

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just ran across this video on YouTube:

French Psychic In 1980 Predicts 2012 Alien Invasion

And here you see a video of a French psychic testifying that he sees an alien invasion occurring in the year 2012 (among a vast number of other astonishing predictions that evidently came true).

Hot debate going on in the video comments about being fake or not...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join