It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I actually attended one of the last talks by four or five members of Heaven's Gate, and they said they were sent out by Applewaite to just let people know that the entire universe was a hologram which was going to be "turned off" soon and that the only way to survive it's off-switch was to join them until a ship would pick them up. Their public appearance was to invite people to come along.

Now the thing that struck me most about all five (maybe four) of them I met was their high-intelligence combined with their calm look and demeanor - they were beautiful and friendly and calm, probably from living in the woods for the last several years (Applewaite had them all live in the forests together). That's what I recalled when they killed themselves, their peacefulness and manner and intelligence, and how the brain can put a pattern of consideration into its "hard drive" to make someone like that believe such nonsense so much that they would die for it. The interesting thing is how fun the brain is, and what a toy we can make of it as long as we don't dive in the deep end without swimming lessons. All the Heaven's Gate people I met that day died maybe a month or two afterwards (I have to look up the exact timing), not for lack of intelligence but for lack of recognizing how the brain can set up patterns which we will then see all around us if we look for them or have them "imposed" upon us. And then to know that those patterns are just another way of seeing faces in clouds or Jesus on a piece of toast. Ummmmmmmm, toast.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So why would the ET's pick France? I can't see why French people would be chosen over others. This theory must be written by a French person. Must be advertising for a future movie.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
troll thread.

second line......wait its still a troll thread.

I havent seen this much gibberish in one post ever.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Many people in the world possess power to create illusions on a great scale to scare people into compliance with their beliefs. I remain firm in my belief to believe half of what I hear and three quarters of what I see. Seems Science has the greatest ability to create illusions that aren't real. The Sciences have been conditioning us for many years. Much of Scientific fact is real but some has been created to deceive us. Somebody is structuring our perception of facts to hide the truth from us. I'd like to find out who. Actually I think WHO is a part of it

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yes, but a very creative troll thread, which is why the suggestion that it's maybe a movie ad might be correct. OP, are you working for a movie pr company? You can tell now, just between you and me. When does it open?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So why would the ET's pick France? I can't see why French people would be chosen over others. This theory must be written by a French person. Must be advertising for a future movie.

Chosen to suffer? I would let you the place my friend immediatly if there weren't very good reasons to go on. Like I said, you just see the end of the road. I even didn't scratch the surface of our experiences, good or bad. Like you, we've been "unnaturalized" before our birth. Do not focus on the country when it's about the whole humandkind story. Don't mix the story with the History.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I'm a Yooper but once in a while I go trolling for fish. In reality you never get suckers when your trolling.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
Hi Olivet

I have read the posts a few times now and am still a little confused, as I am sure are others.
Looking at the piece of text below:

"The names of the two people we will become will only give you more occasions to laugh at us. In addition, you would fight them instead of supporting them since you don't know us. The unknown is always suspiscious and dangerous for laymen."

I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities.
Or there or there abouts.

Does this mean that you, as Olivet will be gone? A missing person?
Surely you have family and friends who would miss you and be lookin for you?

To me, a sure fire way of convincing or asserting the truth in what you are saying, is to simply post your real name here on ATS, and in the days or weeks to come, we can ratify that a person with the same name as yourself has gone missing without due explanation.

That would surely encourage a lot of folks to revisit your post and try to fathom out what it all means?

Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

I don't disbelieve or believe what you are posting, I just see this as a relatively simple way, non intrusive or anything, to drive home and extinguish any ambiguity.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

YOU: I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities.

Yes, we will. We will be missing. I explained that we gave up everything, even families, to follow this road. I would better say that they gave us up.

It's tempting to give you our names to give you proofs. It would flatter our egos. It's not what we are looking for. It's even counter-productive at the end of the day for the ones we will become, and for the members of our families (privacy vs paparazzi) we will let behind. Nevertheless, I let clues in the pics to discover who we are, if you wanted to dig deeper and deeper.

It suffices to say that Olivet is the place.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Olivet because: typo

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

you apparently did not give up everything as you still have a computer and still posting even on the 21st of May. When are they going to actually pick you up ? Are they waiting for the big event ? Are they waiting for you to ascend to a higher state and you failed or something...I mean you are still here and have not disappeared yet

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

YOU: I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities. Yes, we will. We will be missing. I explained that we gave up everything, even families, to follow this road. I would better say that they gave us up. It's tempting to give you our names to give you proofs. It would flatter our egos. It's not what we are looking for. It's even counter-productive at the end of the day for the ones we will become, and for the members of our families (privacy vs paparazzi) we will let behind. Nevertheless, I let clues in the pics to discover who we are, if you wanted to dig deeper and deeper. It suffices to say that Olivet is the place.
reply to post by Olivet

So you have changed your name and "switched" into a different body and moved to England?

Your posts on the first page mention you and the other will be/are known worldwide...

Will it be/ is it supposed to be obvious who you are once you start to bring "humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion. "??

You say many prophets mention you and your companion...which ones? Which prophecies?

You realize that you need to give some sort of proof to even start to resemble credibility, right?

what is this "new technology" that you are going to "introduce?"

You make many extravagant claims and yet give no reason to believe you.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Olivet

you apparently did not give up everything as you still have a computer and still posting even on the 21st of May. When are they going to actually pick you up ? Are they waiting for the big event ? Are they waiting for you to ascend to a higher state and you failed or something...I mean you are still here and have not disappeared yet

I just wrote page 5:

posted on 21-5-2012 @ 07:25 AM
Still here for few hours. Just time enough to tell you two or three things.

The very few things we have left should be boarded too, including this computer. I understand their timing. Tactical intel. Like you said, not disappeared YET.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

It suffices to say that Olivet is the place

Olivet, Loiret or Olivet, Mayenne?

You said death would come by mouth. I sure hope you aren't planning on killing yourself by ingesting something.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

not disappeared YET.
reply to post by Olivet

So are you going to stop posting on ATS after this happens, or will you continue to post afterwards?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

YOU: I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities. Yes, we will. We will be missing. I explained that we gave up everything, even families, to follow this road. I would better say that they gave us up. It's tempting to give you our names to give you proofs. It would flatter our egos. It's not what we are looking for. It's even counter-productive at the end of the day for the ones we will become, and for the members of our families (privacy vs paparazzi) we will let behind. Nevertheless, I let clues in the pics to discover who we are, if you wanted to dig deeper and deeper. It suffices to say that Olivet is the place.
reply to post by Olivet

So you have changed your name and "switched" into a different body and moved to England?

Your posts on the first page mention you and the other will be/are known worldwide...

Will it be/ is it supposed to be obvious who you are once you start to bring "humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion. "??

You say many prophets mention you and your companion...which ones? Which prophecies?

You realize that you need to give some sort of proof to even start to resemble credibility, right?

what is this "new technology" that you are going to "introduce?"

You make many extravagant claims and yet give no reason to believe you.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Why would I give details about what the "future us" will do, show or say, if I don't want you to be sure about our future-ex identities? That's the point! People will make guesses and speculations but won't get ANY proof of who, and whether IF, the two future individuals were before their "future-actual" life. The matter of the identity is the key problem with positions of power. Look at Obama's problems with his "simple" birthday certificate. Imagine a problem far more complex than that.

But, be sure, the two future people in question will be obviously what they will claim to be, like 2+2=4.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Olivet

It suffices to say that Olivet is the place

Olivet, Loiret or Olivet, Mayenne?

You said death would come by mouth. I sure hope you aren't planning on killing yourself by ingesting something.

I do appreciate you want to avoid us a suicide. We love life. We have been waiting for so long time. Why would we abandon now? Thank you but don't worry about us.

Olivet, Loiret.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

not disappeared YET.
reply to post by Olivet

So are you going to stop posting on ATS after this happens, or will you continue to post afterwards?

Like I said, just few hours. I'll stop posting very soon.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.

This is NOT a good thing. The psychological trick is the same trick used by pedophiles--child lures--and by Sociopaths. You are dealing with the Reptile Brain. This is the reason the serpent races were called the 'master liars'.

"Benevolent" people do NOT ABDUCT. Ever. Think about it. It is a violation of the Law of Free Will and it Violates the Law that contact may only be made with the Subconscious Knock. Remember--they were called 'Fallen' because they violated that law and had personal contact with the populations.

"Benevolent" people do NOT arbitrarily transfer innocent abduction victims soul/life force into another vehicle/body nor do they violate the 'Death Law' in this place and 'resurrect' -- REANIMATE--bodies. It violates the Death law (which Inanna forced on us here), it violates the First law "first do no Harm".

"Quetzalcoatl" is Enki's South American Name. This is the first born son of (egyptian) SET who invaded Eden and with whom man is at War with. His other names are "Satan", "Poseidon";In hebrew its "Yahweh", in english "Amen", and in egyptian its "Amun" the carrion eater and "Lord of Flies", just to name a few. This is NOT YOUR FRIEND. The Reptile races EAT mammals and have made us a food source and that is why we are getting free of them finally. This is an attempt to keep enough humans to restart a "herd of beef" as their food source.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Why would I give details about what the "future us" will do, show or say, if I don't want you to be sure about our future-ex identities?

Then what exactly is the whole point of your starting this thread?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Olivet – whether or not what you describe is a possibility to members of ATS, it’s not that farfetched an idea to countless others. Many strange things have been written on this site, as well as comparable websites. Fact is stranger than fiction, and unproven events yet to be realized are well … just that. Whether it can be proven or not and whether “we” believe it or not, what “you” sincerely believe is very genuine and that is really all that matters. My desire is that your journey or crossing and the duties you chose to undertake can be accomplished with the least amount of difficulty. I only wish you love and joy and bliss and if you “two” do return to assist humanity in ascending, then I wish us all well.

peace

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

People like you with rhetoric like this(very colorfull) come and go it seems like everyday now. I just have one question that I keep asking but no one will answer, what do you do when your prediction pass's and nothing happens,what do you morf into to deal with making such a fool of your self?

No insult intended, you just seem to belive in this stuff so much I can't help but wonder how you deal with nothing ever happening day after day, year after year, event after event.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join