It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
quetzalcoatl,aliens,antichrist and reincarnated superhumans .what about mothman,sasquatch,peter pan and captain kirk.been visiting illumination website much?much to much.you know a secret the whole world should know,so of course you cant tell anyone or the evildoers will learn the secret, therefore it is encoded in dream pics and posted.allowing other children of light and fuzzy gumdrop feelings to decipher message. i feel a a little dumber for having read it.thanks op,it was almost entertaining

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Nonante (ninety) is still being used in Belgium and Switzerland. Frogs say quatre-vingt-dix (eighty+ten). Weirdooosss

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What is important is the meaning of May 20/21, 2012. Be prepared to change your mind about this world, and the others, in the coming months.

It's May 21.
Sun's shining, the air is a bit fresh, but it's only 11:15am, basically it's perfect.

Is something supposed to happen today that will make me change my mind about this world and others?
I doubt it.
But I'll keep an eye out for any strange events

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I dont see he responding.....
OK, everyone can stop faking dead, the alien elected prophet is gone, we can start back our day, normally.
Hmmm I do sense that its gonna be me next, is this infectious ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

But don't keep your eyes "too" open because you may find some coincidence and give a special meaning for it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Who knows eh.

Would be interesting to see the V ship hovering down and offering the live aboard program.
Or if my cat goes missing, I'll blame ALF from Melmac.
I haven't got a cat though.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Beam me up Scotty!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I do understand your possible confusion.

You have no idea...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
Angeln = old name of England.
Mois = month. On this line, "mois" is just a mirrored image of the first line ("sept mois"). A word game.

Also note that the other interpretation for "Angolmois" is the region of Angoumois from which Francois 1st, King of France, came from. But Nostradamus used to name "Angoulesme" (without mistake) in his other quatrains, as the capital of Angoumois, when necessary. So, this "mistake" ("l" instead of "u" in "Angolmois")) is here on purpose since he had to "glorify" his "employers" (Francois 1st, then Henry II).

Hmmm, at this point the alarm bells start to ring. Whenever anybody on any subject starts to interpret things and states "it was a spelling mistake and really means" that is an excuse to make the original fit a highly subjective and badly fitting interpretation. In other words your interpretation only "works" if Nostradamus made some spelling mistakes. I very much doubt that if he went to the trouble to hide meaning from the church as he did he would make a spelling mistake !!!!! Sorry totally illogical.

Avant et après mars régner par bon heurs

Mars = Symbol of WAR.
SO, before and after the war, the NEW KING ARTHUR will reign happilly (for us).

Bon heurs could also mean "young", in the early years.

Erm how about mars meaning the month of March! So you have something about reigning for good few hours before and after (ie around) march.

Translate literally and pretend Yoda was French and the quatrains might make more sense

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Oh well that explains that May 20/21 does exists!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You actually did all those pictures and graphs? You had me at the pic of the bedpost, this is like something out of the Church of the Subgenius. s & f for creativity. You are either crazy as a bedbug or a very good satirist, and either way thanks for one of the better "fun" threads here.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What the flockadoodledoo was that all about?

If you're going to profess to know something about the future, putting that point across in a manner which doesn't make you seem like a complete nutjob would be a good start.

I couldn't even get to grips with what you're basing all of this on, that doesn't actually mean I don't believe you, but seriously WOW....

I would suggest taking some time and working on seeming a little more "together" in your redaction style.

T

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What did i just see??
I saw the pictures but i have no idea what is going on right now

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Olivet

Mais, c'est pas seulement les photos.
Le tout, a mon avis..manque de clarte.

What don't you understand in the following claim?

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.

When you can turn that to a FACT, let us know. MEanwhile, 10 hours to go here in spain.
BTW, can you tell them to make a lil detour and come get me in mallorca, Im already sick of so many retards and could really use a change of air.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Olivet

What is important is the meaning of May 20/21, 2012. Be prepared to change your mind about this world, and the others, in the coming months.

It's May 21.
Sun's shining, the air is a bit fresh, but it's only 11:15am, basically it's perfect.

Is something supposed to happen today that will make me change my mind about this world and others?
I doubt it.

Still here for few hours. Just time enough to tell you two or three things.

If these pics are so confusing it's because they weren't supposed to be showed to any public.

If you really want to dig deeper into these mysteries of mine start with my pseudo. It's the place where the Event has to come. Its meaning is "Mount of Olive" (a place where there are olivetrees), hence the two witnesses described in the Bible as the "two olivetrees".

But it's a simple coincidence, isn't it?

Now food for thought.

In June, 2nd, 2011, I received "Exit 179

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
this whole thing, elaborate to say the least, reminds me of a construct that Marshall Applewhite of Heavens Gate fame made... and convinced his followers to 'ascend' with him to Hale Bop

subliminal messages are the #13... its weird that this corresponds to both the Maya time cycles of 13 Baktuns

and 13 has a prominent place in the Fatima apparitions as they all occurred on the 13th of 6 successive months.... is this coincidence or a planned subliminal code to sway the undecided or to make a woo-woo occult atmosphere around this Story
see:

Our Lady of Fátima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima
These occurred on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on May 13.

of course there is also the connection ---of 2 people ascending into new bodies of light... this sounds similar to the Biblical account of the end-times 2 witnesses...
for my brain there are too many attempts to evoke the presence of synchronicity and that my friend is a dead give-away that this whole Story is an elaborate snare for the unsuspecting people out there

this post was made after looking over the OP... only later after my post did i go back and scan the rest of the reply post...
so i did have the connection with the "2 Witnesses' correct after all (as stated in the post right above mine, made 5 minutes before my post outlining the subliminal connections presented)
edit on 21-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

That's what I said earlier in another thread.. People never realize on how minuscule a level these event's happen on. Did you know that a day can be important and life-changing without a terrorist bomb going off or aliens decloaking in the atmosphere. Manifestation takes time, as evidenced by Y2K. People still think the date was a bunch of baloney, but don't realize that it was the beginning of a domino effect. These dates that have been released can always be important, what if your DNA changes on one certain date. Surely you wouldn't know it, but it still happened. Just like somebody from France could very well be abducted and none of us would be the wiser.

Not saying take 2012 to be doom and gloom, nor am I saying to take it with a grain of salt. One must simply be aware/conscious of all realities and possibilities.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

OK, here's the thing. When all this stuff ends and you realize that you've taken a ride through the rabbit-hole and come out to find yourself back in this interesting world, please do not despair but use your vast creative energy to do some other fun stuff. This is quite a trip you're taking yourself on, yet some part of your mind has to know it's not real but exciting nonetheless. In short, keep on playing it out, and then play at something else with the same energy level. I loved your graphics in the opening post, very original.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi Olivet

I have read the posts a few times now and am still a little confused, as I am sure are others.
Looking at the piece of text below:

"The names of the two people we will become will only give you more occasions to laugh at us. In addition, you would fight them instead of supporting them since you don't know us. The unknown is always suspiscious and dangerous for laymen."

I take it you are saying that you will be one of two people, living in France, or French, who will be abducted or "taken" and your souls reincarnated in two well known UK personalities.
Or there or there abouts.

Does this mean that you, as Olivet will be gone? A missing person?
Surely you have family and friends who would miss you and be lookin for you?

To me, a sure fire way of convincing or asserting the truth in what you are saying, is to simply post your real name here on ATS, and in the days or weeks to come, we can ratify that a person with the same name as yourself has gone missing without due explanation.

That would surely encourage a lot of folks to revisit your post and try to fathom out what it all means?

Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

I don't disbelieve or believe what you are posting, I just see this as a relatively simple way, non intrusive or anything, to drive home and extinguish any ambiguity.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Intriguing information, flagged for the 5* effort you have put into this thread.

Looking forward to the big change!!

Love to all,

K

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join