It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33-Year Old Man With 30 Kids Wants State Of Tennessee To Pay His Child Support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good LORD. If you can't afford even one, why have two? One is hard enough to raise, especially on min wage. Believe me, I know!

Ew, Next we'll hear he's got aids or something and has spread that around - obviously there is zero safe sex going on. "Don't worry bby, I'll pull out."

That pre is FAR more potent with spermies than the actual unnnf, you know.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by popsmayhem
FORCE CASTRATION
WTF IS wrong with you people?
We living in china? Freaking under hitler??

The least he needs,is to be held accountable for his actions.
Don't think throwing him in jail,is going to help.
But putting the taxpayer,as the burden? This is the reason why we are in the state we are in!
Handout mentality.

Like I said,a neutering kit,so he can do it for his own good.

I feel bad for the kids,more then anything.

Their going to put him in jail
and then the taxpayers are out
another 20-40 grand a year and
no way for him to pay for the kid's child support.
Least these kid's get atleast a shot at life
and were not aborted or thrown in a trash can gutter

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

But as I said earlier in my other post if the state has to pay the taxpayers will fit the bill of around 300,000 bucks not including medical bills... which kinda sucks if you think about it for the taxpayers.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

But as I said earlier in my other post if the state has to pay the taxpayers will fit the bill of around 300,000 bucks not including medical bills... which kinda sucks if you think about it for the taxpayers.

Add another 40,000 locking this guy up
and NO CHANCE of him making it back...

I say they give this moron A FREAKING JOB HE HAS TO DO WITH THE CITY.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Add another 40,000 locking this guy up
and NO CHANCE of him making it back...

I say they give this moron A FREAKING JOB HE HAS TO DO WITH THE CITY.

Why not just give him a farm, an education about how to run a farm, have his kids become his employees, and then provide them with a small investment of tools, seeds, etc?
This way his family could not only produce it's own, but with modern techniques they could also potentially produce enough to sell and make profit.

That way we won't ever have to pay for them again in the near future...

But hey basic pragmatic approaches are totally "out there" by today's standards of mental degradation.
It's a very practical and fair solution to all parties involved, as it grants the children a future of inheritance, freedom, and self-responsibility and it turns them into assets for their communities rather than a leech upon it.

If only our "leaders" in society were statesmen oriented towards proper administration of public resources for the greater good (which means less need for governance, less need for money to fund it, thus less taxation and less tyranny overall).

Instead what we have are people seeking immediate solutions that are emotionally charged and make them "feel good". They aren't thinking of what the best business decisions are, and how to promote self-reliance and increase the productivity level of the human race by granting profit incentive rather than foolishly threatening punishments.

The city obviously promotes dependency and the financial need to tax everyone into oblivion in order to sustain it's insatiable appetite. We need to go back to the drawing board so to speak , and reevaluate exactly how we are wasting all of our resources.

Think of the countless amounts of waste on bureaucratic irrationality when we could just make a simple investment into the taxpayers and thus increase the overall living standards, productivity, and wealth generation capability of the population. We already waste the money for nothing anyways, why not put it somewhere we could actually make our $$$ back in a sustainable long term manner?

I would personally rather see my money being wasted on investing in turning average citizens into entrepreneurs who can innovate or invent tomorrow's next big thing.
edit on 19-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Think about the responsible people like home school parents who still have to pay taxes for the welfare leeches who use public schools.

If people weren't so selfish and greedy, they wouldn't force unfair taxes on other people and thus decrease the standards of living thus increasing the amount of work needed to pay the bills thus creating a situation where they cannot home school their children and need to pay for public schools through taxation.

But no, everyone wants to think about themselves and try to "be rich", so they get all cheap and use public school to avoid paying for a real school or doing it themselves.

Talk about parenting, self responsibility, and taxation....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You are talking as if it was just him that did it.
Like women are just objects and he walked up and "used them".

That's not true. Each of those women wanted to hook up with him apparently.
They all let him conceive children.
Shouldn't they bear some responsibility for all of this as well?

Why is it fair to criticize this guy but not these irresponsible women who are just as bad as he is?

Because he had 31 kids one woman did not
secondly these women perhaps didn't even know that he had so many kids, he could have lied and said he wasn't a father

yeah, doubt that was the case though, and they still chose to have, presumably, unprotected sex with this man, they are equally culpable, what a sad state of affairs, and we all know the stats for kids born in such circumstances,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

So you're OK with the $360,000 a year tax payer money going to support them?
I'm not.
I'm all for forcing a vasectomy on him and tubal ligation on the women.

If you can't earn enough money to support yourself, you have no business having children and then expect someone else to support them..

And don't talk about their "human rights".
Remember that when the free exercize of your rights impinge on those of someone else your lose yours to the extent that you are causing harm or discomfort to the other.
In this case these people lose their right to reproduce.
Simple Logic.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

More than $500 billion is spent each year on public primary and secondary education.[21]

Wiki

People forget that our whole society is a welfare dependency tax tyranny already from the top to the bottom.

And it's all because people WANT to have more stuff and afford better things.
But it's self-destructive, as you can see by looking at the wider society as a whole.
The goal of education itself failed, the goal of having more wealth failed because the standards of living dropped as the taxes were hiked, and the need to work longer and harder for the same amount of wealth increased.

We can call that an inflationary concept, because as it grows it gets more potent and it's effects more powerful.

If we had just stuck with the private school / home school concept which worked very well historically for centuries in this country we would have better performing University applicants and a much more vibrant and innovative economy. We would have producers who create more than they consume, and inventors who would put Edison or Tesla to shame.

That's not the case however. Instead we have some of the most embarrassing University applicants (foreign students perform better in our colleges than our own kids), and we are being beaten economically by people who can work harder and longer. There is no way to compete when it comes to labor with less developed nations, they have little comfort to begin with and having a ultra- dangerous job that pays good is the best deal they ever had, so they will work harder and longer than any of us.

We have to compete technologically and through our intellects to keep ahead economically.
That's our only chance of economic survival now, intelligence. And that's the ONE thing Americans lack right now as well!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Who taught Thomas Edison, the

the fourth most prolific inventor in history, holding 1,093 US patents in his name, as well as many patents in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. He is credited with numerous inventions that contributed to mass communication and, in particular, telecommunications. These included a stock ticker, a mechanical vote recorder, a battery for an electric car, electrical power, recorded music and motion pictures.

In school, the young Edison's mind often wandered, and his teacher, the Reverend Engle, was overheard calling him "addled". This ended Edison's three months of official schooling. Edison recalled later, "My mother was the making of me. She was so true, so sure of me; and I felt I had something to live for, someone I must not disappoint." His mother taught him at home.[4] Much of his education came from reading R.G. Parker's School of Natural Philosophy and The Cooper Union.

That's what we need. Actual people who care about the kid personally who want to go out of their way to teach them things about Earth life.

You can't pay someone to care about someone. Caring has to come naturally for free.
Sure there are a few teachers out there who do care. But that is becoming increasingly more and more uncommon as we dive deeper into the abyss of tyranny and self-delusion.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The point of my whole tangent here about taxation, education, etc, is that we are so backwards and screwed up in our thinking that we cannot change anything without addressing the root problems firsthand.

This guy, his 30 kids, and all of the women, they are just a minor symptom of a greater societal illness.
What is this illness? It is despair.

They feel they have no future, so therefore they try to take whatever they can while they are here.
I cannot say I blame them, it is nearly impossible to make a future anymore without getting on your knees and becoming a heartless corporate slave.

We have gotten it all wrong ever since we started wanting the government to parent our kids.

That's why everyone looks to mommy/daddy govt for a handout.
Who raised these kids anyway?

Ask yourselves this simple question.
Who raised them? Who taught them to be this way?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Why is it only the man's responsibility?

So women get to demand equal pay yet don't have to be treated equally when it comes to child support responsibilities?

I don't get it. Seems unbalanced.
I see a dozen irresponsible people, rather than just 1.

You ain't lookin' straight at the deal: If he doesn't pay for some reason--which obviously he can't, the women will go to the state for ADC (Aid to Dependent Children). That is the name of the game. Those women WANT more kids, they don't give a damn if the guy pays or not, the state will.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Not really.

If people like this didn't exist, the government wouldn't turn around and give you a tax cut, would they?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Its not a tax cut, if all these kids were taken care of by the state I said it would cost 306,000 dollar not including medical bills.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Personally, I think I have found a much better father figure for these children.

"Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The terminator, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice. "

Who do you think makes a parent? A man or a terminator? I wish my dad was a terminator.

Humans are fallible and have proven it over and over. My father was a drinker and never supported me the way my computer does. I'll take a reliable machine over a man any day.

Sad state we humans are in.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
None of the women were forced to bring the pregnancy to therm. Also half his paycheck is confiscated and devided up, so it isnt like he has nothing to live on. A lot of men are in his situation, the difference being their children receive more support, because it has not to be shared through 30.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm in my early 30s still unmarried.

There's a basis for the man's request because having families and kids are "natural" rights for every human being. That's what we're here for - to expand life on earth. But we're living in a very very corrupted world.

Inflation is actually a successful depopulation roadmap by the NWO. We're being brainwashed into wage slavery to earn fiat currency. More people (middle class) in developed countries are remaining unmarried till death or decided never to have kids.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Once again the taxpayer is forced to pay the price for other peoples stupidity. This is the 21st century women scream that they should have the right to choose ( I agree). Those women chose let them pay not us.

I am sympathetic towards those kids but my primary sympathies lie with my own children. The ignorance of these parents will ultimately lead to the raising of my taxes meaning a lessening of the quality of life that I can provide for my children. I deny their ignorance we shouldn't pay a dime.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join