It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does my Avatar say about me?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Cruella DeVil? aka "cruel devil" in disguise
but, actually a kind angel.

reply to post by smyleegrl

You are just a happy, happy girl. Some people hide their sadness behind smiles, i hope you do not. I have read some of your posts, and i have agreed to many of them. I usually catch them smileys.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow.

I have been utterly denied

That's okay, I know it's hard to define all the awesomeness goin' on in my avatar.

Much like Chuck Norris, it just renders one speechless because there's really nothing left to say.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

You are still young and dinosaurs with guns on sharks are still awsome

And why not!

I feel sorry for the one who has to explain my avatar...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'll have a go. You dislike foolish people. Sharks can symbolize dangerous and unknown territory, and the foolish should not get into yours. Not even gonna try the T-Rex, with guns

reply to post by Hecate666

When seeing yours i think, Dune, Beetlejuice
Wormwood? Hell?

The flowers (roses) are confusing with that of the main avatar, i will admit. But, red roses are: sincerity, love, respect, courage and passion. Pink coloured roses means grace and gentility.

Queen of Hades as your name states. I had to google

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You are a person that will never settle for mediocrity. Someone says "I want a shark with a laser beam attached to his head" and you say F THAT!!! I want a great white shark with a uzi-yielding velociraptor riding dirty ready to blow your a$$ up with TNT. You, my friend, are a rock star.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

You are a person that will never settle for mediocrity. Someone says "I want a shark with a laser beam attached to his head" and you say F THAT!!! I want a great white shark with a uzi-yielding velociraptor riding dirty ready to blow your a$$ up with TNT. You, my friend, are a rock star.

lmao...."riding dirty"

I almost shot Mountain Dew through my nose.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
I'll have a go. You dislike foolish people. Sharks can symbolize dangerous and unknown territory, and the foolish should not get into yours.

Very good!!
I am understanding & compassionate and will usually try to give someone the benefit of the doubt. But I have zero tolerance for willful ignorance. I do my best to refrain from pointless argument, but I have no problem serving up a big plate of "BOOYAH" before I walk away.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well, you appear to have some sort of phallic-looking parasite with a background of roses.

Maybe you feel like love is a parasitic emotion?

Or maybe you're some sort of biologist and that's your favorite parasite.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'll have a go

You cling to things which captivate you, are female and don't like D*#kheads.
Oh, and the 666 name suffix suggests you are aware of the cosmic conspiracy currently manifesting itself before us all??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Indeed! To you and the person above who agrees! Lol

Ohhh Cruella Deville, one of my childhood favorites!

"Crualle Deville, Cruella Deville, if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!" Haha..

I couldn't decribe my self any better than you guys have, I'm nice, just a bit blunt and often very cynical, my avatar is of Nemi by Lise, a comic strip from the Metro news paper, she reminds me of me: kind hearted, a bit loopy, sarcastic, cynical and funny as f*ck lol

Nice to know you all get me

edit on 20-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Bloody hell! You avatar is a strange one lol

I hope I don't offend you, but between the pretty background and scary avatar, you remind of one of those fictional creatures that are sexy women who lore bed into bed, to eat them with their teeth down below! LOL

Its the first thing that came to mind anyway haha
edit on 20-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Ohh I'm curios! 666 and a cosmic conspiracy, I pray do tell!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The Name is in it all miss Black & White - take a look at Stan Deyo's "The Cosmic Conspiracy" - classic book about UFO's, Illuminati, Satanism and electromagnetic technology and how it all ties in. Not an easy read, from a technical and mathmatical perspective, but is referenced in more books on similar subjects than I care to count.

The guy is a genius (190 IQ according to interview on Coast to Coast last week with Steve Quayle) and is ex-US air force intelligence officer who had Cosmic top secret security clearance in his day and was involved in mind control as well

I'll warn you - Jesus plays a major part.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Lol, I'm aware of all those things you mentioned, it really does take a special mind to be able to grasp this reality!

I've only recently uncovered the level of satanic worship within the cabal, its not something I studied before, but recently I've been digging and digging!

I've never really been a follower of christ, but it does serve to question, if all the elites worship evil, there's got to be some good?? I dunno. Crazy sh*it mayyn!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thank you Sinny. It's Nefertiti and Akhenaten. (Akhenaten being the one you see)

On your avatar...I get the impression you like to put old ideas on their head just because you can. Don't like being told what to do or when to (not) do it. Twinkle in your eye, most people may have a hard time working out if you are serious or actually pulling their leg. You have numerous acquaintances your golden rule - keep your enemies closer? That way they know not to play with you...cause they know it will hurt.

But really you're a sweetie when it comes down to it (sorry didn't mean to tell on you) ;P

edit on 20/5/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

On ya mate

Every action (evil) and an equal and opposite reaction (good)

If you want to go down the rabbit hole Alice read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. Satan is alive and well in the Illuminati, amongst other organisations, especially religious ones.

Another warning - graphic details about child ritual molestation and sacrifice (and not necessarily in that order either
)
edit on 20-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: needed to add this for closure of the discussion

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to Hecate666

You are a searcher for identity? Often times taking on the personality of the people around you. You want people to understand you but also make it hard for people to do so. Often contradicting yourself in expression, you leave subtle hints that people more often than not do not 'get'. You like people but are not keen on letting them in before they pass the test. Love is everything to you but you'll never admit it?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some sort of wizard shielding a gnome from a fecal burst?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Some sort of wizard shielding a gnome from a fecal burst?

Lol was that at mine?

For some reason Gullivers Travels spring to mind. You like fairy tales and grand endings.Sharp sarcasm with a smile? Although you like fairy tales you like to think you are deeply rooted in rigid reality. Mathematical calculation and perfect spelling or it didn't happen??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

It reminds me of a certain youthful innocence, as devoid of mailice. Henna, Persian music and enchanting dancing. Almost hypnotic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join