It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does my Avatar say about me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

You are complex, and humble, with pride being low on your list of acceptable qualities in an individual.

A real Jedi Master parading as an ATS member?

I got to be honest, I have no idea how to take this statement (that in itself states the condition of ATS). I suppose I'm use to being punched in the face (metaphorically, ofcourse) that I wasn't sure you weren't just mocking me. Now, please understand, I'm not accusing you..I'm just honestly confused, and as my mood states, always curious. ^.^
But if you want a true answer...yep, I am a Jedi (in philosophy, though, I've done a jedi mind trick once or twice in my lifetime). And sometimes I feel like I'm the last of the order (thus the sn. though typoed. I'll never change it...it has panache, so to speak...That, and it shows that I shouldn't be taken so serious. Some people on this board get pretty serious about things. Life is hard. Life is complicated, so I try to bring a smile when I can. It's just who I am.)
That too, can be taken into mockery... But that's my position, and so, that in itself holds validity. All our personal beliefs are worth something, no matter if someone agrees or not. At the same time, I came here to learn...this isn't a joke.
I know I can make jokes (which by star count, are obviously not that funny...I suppose Jedi wouldn't be known for humor...) but usually I state my mind in all seriousness. And those times I don't, I feel it's pretty obvious (signed - the vampires)
edit on 19-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: I typoed, shocker!

edit on 19-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: apparently I can't hit the "s" key when required...-.-;

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You have a complex avatar. It says many things about you. You wouldn't have such an avatar if you were a simple dolt, aye?

I like complexity, btw, and I will use a
if I am jesting. I didn't see that in my post, did you?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

As Akragon has politely informed me, I can be overly apologetic/defensive at times.
I really ment nothing by it and appreciate the complement. Grand Galactic Inquisitor was awesome though right? I laughed so hard through that episode. Big fan of Venture Brothers, obviously.

Anyways, thanks for the compliment, sorry for any negatives I sent your way, totally unintended (there's that overly apologetic again. ^.~)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Duran Duran!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

You buy your cigarettes in the soft packs and keep them in your back pocket.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Druid42

Curious to see what do you think of mine

Well, I could spend all day (and have, and do) looking at people's avatars and deriving tidbits about their psychological profile. The OP says the poster above you, but I'm sure nobody will mind if I tell you my opinion about yours.....

You are a people person. You love communication and interaction with others, however, you strive to associate yourself with intelligent people that are of two types. Type "A" are the witty intelligent people, and type "B" are the wise intelligent people. As long as you are associating with such, you are an open and sharing person. Your avatar is VERY complex, which denotes the way you wish yourself to be perceived, and you have two differing views that you haven't decided upon about what actually happens after we die. You harbor both religious and scientific aspects of life after death, and are undecided.

Is it proper for me to answer requests?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to olliemc84

Artistic Interest with Christian undertones? Openminded sceptic? Have some experience with ghosts.
On ATS because of one especially unexplainable event. Likes to oppose rather than agree in the line of inquiry. As a person warm comedian type.

My avatar says: I have no idea lol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Since your Avatar appeared above my last post:

You have many questions, and prefer to look at religion in an inverse perspective, raised a christian, but searching for truth.

Turn on the blacklight and party in all white all night?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

You have a real passion for pre-history and ancient runes.
You also recognized that hieroglyphs are more important than people know

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply toBen81

Natural 'light worker' feel like they don't belong here, but have a mission to complete, a longing to go home, intuitive communicator and maybe also an orchestrator/manager of events. (especially in relation to people around them). Leads from a silent corner as supposed to the front row, very apt at psychology? Tired with the mess, wants to get to work on what matters.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You Like Kennedy?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

You have traditional values that you uphold, and are a great parent. You withhold information from those you don't trust, and easily accept new ideas. You are older than the mainstream ATS membership, and are wise enough to speak when you know you have to, but otherwise keep to yourself.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Your intolerance toward ignorance will be dealt with in a swift manner.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by Druid42

Your intolerance toward ignorance will be dealt with in a swift manner.

Hell yeah! Screw people and their honest responses to threads!

Opps, just realized, you were just joking on em', right?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

You are an adherent to the gold standard, one who places faith in the tried and true methods of those who fought before us.

If the whole of humanity believed it was of value since the dawn of time, why are we using a currency backed by nothing?

You are angry and disillusioned by those who would continue to promote something that has lead to death and oppression.

You are a Ron Paul supporter.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You are confused by electronics.

P.S. I'm not sure you are getting the point of this thread.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Diabollically laughs when pondering pyromaniacal endevours.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I like biscuits?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Sorry I don't measure up to your standard. Could've swore this was in general chit chat, which has a tendency to go into the realm, of...well, chit chat.
All the same. It was about our avatars, what we think they say about us...Is that right? Also, could've swore that's how I interacted until I felt the need to respond to you...
Heck, I was gonna post this, but you're right, this is only U2U worthy...oh wait..that was your statement, my bad.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: I typoed...lest now you know it was me. ^.~

Take my avatar's advice, IGNORE ME!
edit on 19-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: totally forgot!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to watchitburn

believes in purification through destruction (fire) - like the phoenix bird that resurrects. You can not grow strong if it is on a weak foundation. Passionate about growth of humanity as a whole, focuses energy on breaking down outdated ideas to give space for new ideas to grow in others. Does not force own ideals on people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join