It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists but not as an outer being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My last thread in ''Conspiracy in Religions'' was probably deleted because of silly reasons. (too short, insults?
, anti-christianity)

People are usually very close minded and everything they don't like get's rejected right away. I made a short thread with the title: ''Why don't y'all wake up to the fact that there is no outer God?''. My reasoning is that if an outer God does exist he/she/it would make it clear that he/she/it does exist. As I expected, a person quickly posted a comment that I don't have any evidence and that my thread was not worthy.

It is common behaviour to ridicule value-able insight. A lot of people are grown up with trained programming and luckily there are those who are able to get rid of the false data because they are open minded. But the ones who reject any other beliefs or facts are either people who have really thought about their beliefs and found out those beliefs are right for them (the minority) and then there are those who have certain beliefs just because they were told them to be true during youth and won't change their beliefs no matter what (the majority, left-brain thinkers).

What I actually want to explain is the difference between ''left-brain thinkers'' and ''right-brain thinkers'' and what they have to do with each reality.

The left-brain stands for: dis-connection, seperation, details, conquer, war, logic used illogical, fear, hate, linear time-line, destruction>construction

The right-brain stands for: connection, oneness, the whole, sharing, peace, intuïtion, fearless, love, now, construction>destruction

As you can see the left-brain thinkers are inherently dangerous compared to the right-brain thinkers. The left-brain is nessecary and a useful toy for reading a book but it's very destructive to make it the dominant one. The reason why there is alot of war going on in the world is because the majority of the people are left-brain thinkers, especially the ''leaders''. They say ''We fight for peace'' but how is fighting peaceful anyway? It absolutely makes no sense.

I now want to explain how there is no outer world and everything is happening within you. Let's first see reality from the perspective of a left-brain thinker:

I'm a body or a soul within a body on a giant ball floathing in a giant solar system which is floathing in a giant galaxy which is floathing in a giant universe. I'm here and you're over there, my skin is white and yours is black. I'm different from all animals mostly because I am smarter and eat them. I love my country more than any other country because this is my birthland and I will fight for it if my government says me to do so. I hate those who are against me and call them my enemies.

It may not be all this black and white but you get the idea. The left-brain thinkers see themselves vs. existence but do not realize they are existence themselves.

For anything to happen you have to experience it and where does it all happen? Inside of our heads within our brains you would say. Now this can become quite a paradox because while you're imagining everything is happening within your brain this very thinking of it is happening within your brain. Imagine or see a movie with a brain and imagine there is a reality going on within that brain... now this brain exists within your brain. It really cannot exist unless it exists within your brain first, it's very simple.

Now, as most of you already know we can only see the light reflecting on objects but we cannot really see any object at all. Everything we can percieve from an object is not the object itself. It would be logical to say that it's the mind who creates how a particular object would look like, feel like, smell like, taste like. So if it's the mind who decides how we will percieve an object then the object itself has nothing to it, no colors, no smell, no form, nothing. But how can an object which has nothing added to it exist in the first place? It simple cannot exist and thus nothing can exist outside of you. If something would exist outside of you then you simply cannot experience it's existence and therefore everything exists Within you. For something to exist outside of you it has to exist outside of existence but nothing can exist outside of existence because there only is existence.

It becomes very obvious that the so called ''outer world'' is actually the inner world. When you don't get what you want, how do you feel? Most will feel annoyed, irritated because they think situations/circumstances will influence their mood but for a bad mood to happen there first has to be a chance for it to happen. Those bad feelings were already there because they had bad definitions and beliefs about the situation which made them feel that way. But everything has actually no meaning and it's up to you to give it meaning (or not). If you have negative beliefs about certain things, situations then it will affect your state of being in a negative way. We all don't like negativity and prefer positivity but why are there still alot of people being negatively? It's because they have certain believes that being negatively makes them suffer less than being positively which is obviously false. Then it's just a matter of getting rid off those old believes and replace them with positive new ones. All suffering is resistence to the true self.

The reason why we appear to be in a physical reality is because of our state of being. We have been lowering our frequency to a point where our reality simply becomes ''solid'' and are largely dependent upon our bodies. I see the body as a symbol of the soul being in a physical state. The reason why most of us can't remember past lives is because we have been used to left-brained thinking (lowering your frequenty) which really is a representation of our state of being. We can only appear within eachother realities because we are vibrating at a similair level.

If you want to get rid of suffering you should first accept that you're vibrating on a level your true self does not prefer and then act on what you do prefer which ultimately will higher your rate of frequency. You will then notice that you'll become less left-brain oriënted and more right-brain oriënted. The right-brain is a representation of what your true self prefer (positivity) and the left-brain is a representation of what your true self does not prefer (negativity). Trough the process of less left-brain oriënted thinking you will notice that reality becomes more flexible and more joyable. It makes no more sense to view time for example as a linear construct as there obviously is only Now. Based upon what you will do Now will determine how you will view your past. The past does NOT bring the now as there is only now. In fact every moment in the now is the same now, it only appears to be a different now because it's been experienced from a different perspective. This is how motion is possible.

It's no coincidence we appear to live on a planet in a big universe as it's all within. I could type some more stuff but I do not prefer.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

People are usually very close minded and everything they don't like get's rejected right away. I made a short thread with the title: ''Why don't y'all wake up to the fact that there is no outer God?'

Well, actually I believe your title left out "outer," and you went right into (apparently) attacking people of faith for being so silly, to put it kindly.

Regardless - kudos for developing an actual thread here, and when I get a break shortly I'll be back to read the whole thing. Just wanted to clarify that first bit outright on my way to other things.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

I agree with you, to a point, to the point that I distinctly recall having heard God whisper something to me in the past. It only happened once or twice in my whole life, but he's there, some sort of supreme ultimate being with self conscious awareness who's great virtue is power restrained ie: freedom is the great advantage of God remaining hidden, while inviting us to enter into a deep and intimate participative, cocreative relationship WITH him, with us in God and God in us, or God as innerent AND transcendant. Seems he wants to share, play, have friends, but if God presented himself in terms of a separate entity it would ruin everything and he knows this, and so plays by his own non-interventionalist rules so as to enjoy being intrinsic to the creation, with absolute freedom and self expression in tact for all his varied forms of manifestation, but I do believe that God, if God so chooses and if it's in accordance with his infinite, eternal and perfect will, can "pull a fast one" every now and again, if only to keep things interesting, but for the most part it's "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing".. God wants to be one whole God at one with his creation in every varied form and impression, so because of this, for reasons of love and liberty, God remains an invisable and largely unheard God, but he can talk if he wants to, which is very paradoxical, strange and wonderful, that we can relate to a being of infinite intelligence, while at the same time enjoying the intimate participatory communion of "koinonia" WITH him! This, as a created being is, I've come to firmly believe in light of the knowledge of authentic spiritual experience, the right relationship with God, and it's much more Christian in orientation, than "New Age", but I came to it through an ettempted repudiation of traditional Christian thought, and in the process ran headlong into the living God, and my oh MY, what a sense of love, mercy, and HUMOR he has!

Best Regards, and God Bless!

NAM

edit on 18-5-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I sort of get what you are saying, its a difficult read, but I think I get it. And can agree in parts.
But i dont think that everyone thinks the same way as you, but that should not make them inferior to you,
All people think differently due to experiences , Childhood, upbringing and just because someone does not think
like you doesnt make them right or wrong any more than you.

I like youre message, S&F but dont be ignorant of others who dont think the same way as you.
A truly open mind needs to view all ways !

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Respectfully, what sources are you using concerning the left and right brain functions?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
I sort of get what you are saying, its a difficult read, but I think I get it. And can agree in parts.
But i dont think that everyone thinks the same way as you, but that should not make them inferior to you,
All people think differently due to experiences , Childhood, upbringing and just because someone does not think
like you doesnt make them right or wrong any more than you.

I like youre message, S&F but dont be ignorant of others who dont think the same way as you.
A truly open mind needs to view all ways !

Ultimately no one is wrong because existence can't be wrong but it can be experienced in many negative and positive ways. I'm no better than a person who believes in the biblical God as each person creates it's own reality.

Because of my open mind I've kind of figured existence/reality out. Only I can create my reality, an outer God does not/cannot play a role.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Respectfully, what sources are you using concerning the left and right brain functions?

I've seen many video's and read many articales about the brain which have taught me quite a bit about the brain. This thread is not really about the brain as the brain can only be imagined by your true self. The brain can only appear to be real by imagination but the brain actually isn't real, only the experience of it is. See the brain as a symbol of creativity itself and not as an organ.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

I've seen many video's and read many articales about the brain which have taught me quite a bit about the brain. This thread is not really about the brain as the brain can only be imagined by your true self. The brain can only appear to be real by imagination but the brain actually isn't real, only the experience of it is. See the brain as a symbol of creativity itself and not as an organ.

Okay, I guess this is where I part company with this thread.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Baron01

People are usually very close minded and everything they don't like get's rejected right away. I made a short thread with the title: ''Why don't y'all wake up to the fact that there is no outer God?'

Well, actually I believe your title left out "outer," and you went right into (apparently) attacking people of faith for being so silly, to put it kindly.

Regardless - kudos for developing an actual thread here, and when I get a break shortly I'll be back to read the whole thing. Just wanted to clarify that first bit outright on my way to other things.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

I don't really remember whether I've left the word ''outer'' out of my thread title or not. But the point is that most christians see God is an outer being who is much more important than themselves.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Why?

Because they are better than you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Also, how many times have you all been ridiculed when you've told someone a new idea? Left-brain thinkers like to ridicule any new idea's because they fear them to be true. This way they trigger your left-brain which will put you in a negative state. You will most likely feel ashamed and stupid for telling them new idea's. Luckily they won't burn you now.

Society is running this way.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

the soul is not within the body,the body is within the soul
other than that you are essentially correct but have a ways to go

the difference between right/left brains:

right-magic-analog-staff* / left-science-digital-sword* *tarot symbols

most skeptics are usually disillusioned cynics

then there is the other kind of "skeptic"

edit on 18-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Baron01

the soul is not within the body,the body is within the soul

Have I ever claimed that the soul is within the body? The soul isn't in any place at all.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm different from all animals mostly because I am smarter and eat them.

I know I'm being picky here, but I find it absurd when people devalue animals as if they weren't an animal themselves. If I put you in a cage with an "animal", who would eat who first?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

I'm different from all animals mostly because I am smarter and eat them.

I know I'm being picky here, but I find it absurd when people devalue animals as if they weren't an animal themselves. If I put you in a cage with an "animal", who would eat who first?

Let's first see reality from the perspective of a left-brain thinker

I know proper reading is a skill.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

So is avoiding a question.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Baron01

So is avoiding a question.

If you would put me in a cage with an animal, who will eat who first? I cannot give a direct answer to a question like that.

Which animal?
Is the animal a carnivor in the first place?
Why would I even consider eating that particular animal?

I most likely would try to find a way to escape out of that cage and then free myself plus the other animal. DOH

edit on 18-5-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We were at one time animals, but now we're human beings, the difference involving self conscious awareness and the capacity to ask - who and what am I?

"I am not an animal. I am a human being!"
~ The Elephant Man

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
We were at one time animals, but now we're human beings, the difference involving self conscious awareness and the capacity to ask - who and what am I?

"I am not an animal. I am a human being!"
~ The Elephant Man

That's called arrogance. My own body is within my own consciousness as are the bodies of other beings.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join