It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Christ' of the United Nations - thru Benjamin Creme

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Red Moon Rising - Maitreya

Benjamin Creme (born in 1922) - From a young age he was a student of the works of Blavatsky and Bailey, (and other occultists). First contacted by The Master (full name undisclosed) in 1959. The Master informed him that he would play a major role in the reappearance of Maitreya the Christ. Formed Share International Foundation in 1975. Since then he has been travelling the globe, speaking and lecturing in preparation for The Christ, and he claims to be in direct telepathic contact with both The Master and Maitreya.

ATS Thread Post - From Infolurker

... Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations,(8) and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

Now The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you for your post....I am aware that this UN endorsed 'Christ' is not Jesus Christ in anyway. It is from my research that their will be a great end times deception so I am merely saying that this Maitreya is involved in that and I think that there is enough in it to expect him to turn up. I am also making the tie in with this guy and what I mentioned about Sunday and veneration of the sun god (which I recall you didn't seem to appreciate, but it is true nonetheless).

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Maybe you are a

multi-dimensional thinker
but I made lots of statements (attacks) about ancient religions, and ETs on my pagan sun god thread which many ways affect core areas of Wiccan theology (if that is the right word to use) and it left you absolutely blank minded it seems because you have not answered any of them so I have to take it to mean that my statements were perfectly valid which renders Wicca, at this stage, but a mere crumpled shell.
edit on 21-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well, I would say poor Job was bullied.

You are blaming God for bullying Job????

Satan challenges God about Job and seeks to test his allegiance to God. Satan suggests Job only follows God because He has blessed Job and has placed a hedge of protection around him. So in Job 1:12 he hear that God is going to remove his hedge of protection from Job to the extent that everything that happens to him is because Satan has done it against him (up to the point of not killing him though, God still stays his hand to protect him that much from Satan).

So your telling me God is to blame when all the actions against Job are done by Satan. Your making a argument against God when it is His hand of protection that has stayed you from Satan doing the same thing to you and worse. If Satan had it his way and God wasn't providing any protection of us then Satan would have us all dead within a day. Because God protects you by in large from the ruthless, bloodthirsty hatred side of Satan, Satan has to develop different tactics to destroy humanity instead. In your case he comes across as the nurturing and loving goddess/divine mother Diana (add whatever other name synonym you like). His 'nurturing' is so effective he nurtures you right off a cliff (along with all those you minister to).

(For Luci's point of view) Another one of God's children destroyed, mission accomplished....next victim please
edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Maybe you are a

but I made lots of statements (attacks) about ancient religions, and ETs on my pagan sun god thread which many ways affect core areas of Wiccan theology (if that is the right word to use) and it left you absolutely blank minded it seems because you have not answered any of them so I have to take it to mean that my statements were perfectly valid which renders Wicca, at this stage, but a mere crumpled shell.

Are you saying you are interested in Wicca? You have plainly shown your hatred for any religion that is not Christianity, and demonize even the Ancient Religions as false. So what are you trying to infer?

You plainly stated that I ask too many questions for you to "research out," I take that to mean you research only in the book edited by Bacon and Dee. Have you even read up on the editors of the King James, or are you still talking it as literal truth?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Friend, I, unlike may Christians, do not place Blame. I would have to know the name of your God before rendering any judgments against him. You probably have read my assessment of Yahweh.
Some of the other members have also researched and posted their opinions and evidence on Yahweh.
Yahweh is a storm god
Yahweh is a DEMON

Satan challenges God about Job and seeks to test his allegiance to God.

Please be so kind as to explain how a Created Being, created by an omnipotent and omnipresent all powerful God could be challenged by one of his creations? This does not make sense, rather, it sounds a great deal like something a jokester would write, and again John Dee and Francis Bacon comes to mind.

Your making a argument against God when it is His hand of protection that has stayed you from Satan doing the same thing to you and worse.

Friend, I know a great deal about your God, and he provides no "hand of protection" for me. Why would anyone need protection for a being that has never existed? Satan is a modern concept, as concepts go, dating back only to about the 3rd century B.C. The serpent of Genesis was later retroactively said to be this being Satan, and thus was blamed for all of humanity's woes. (A handy scapegoat) The association also led to Lucifer/Satan's "reputation" as a teacher of secret knowledge. After all, the serpent in Genesis simply offers Adam and Eve the knowledge of good and evil. Even in the modern age of information control, the Christian God's reaction to this secret education initiative can only be seen as Draconian.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I am interested in following truth wherever that is found. I know enough about the Jewish religion to know that their Messiah that was prophesied already came as per the Daniel 9 70 weeks prophecy (and fulfilled all 300 odd OT prophesies concerning him as well during the life of Jesus. The Jews have a curse given to those you try number the Daniel 9 prophecy and we also know that God rejected the Jewish sacrificial system after the Crucifixion of Jesus because a 1 in a trillion event occurred over the next 39 years until the the temple was destroyed, out of the option to pick up either a white or black stone at random the Priest, without seeing, picked the black stone successively for each of those 39 years.

For Islam, I know that officially the historians and scribes in the day commented on the state of their prophet whilst he came up with the book, describing aspects that fit perfectly the biblical description of one who is demonically possessed and how some of the closest people around him of his day thought him to be demon possessed. Another aspect is the prophet describing that if he be a false prophet that Allah/God will severe his aorta to his heart. When Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish women with an offering of lamb he describes how when he is dying that he felt that Allah had severed his aorta to his heart. With Islamic teaching there is widespread contradictions that when presented to Islam to explain they simply can not.

Despite all the seeming contradictions you find in the Bible I will answer them one by one until there is none left. This is the standard we expect from something claiming to be truth. Despite not being an expert in the bible or had any kind of theological training I will show you that no contradiction in fact occurs. It takes me time to research the context of the passage you present and the error in understanding that has occurred on your end before answering the question. I will answer all the concerns presenting, even those links which you say, these claims are already proved true. I think I will decide for myself with my own research what is in fact proved true before I take someones word for it.

I have presented information about Egyptian religion and some aspects of Wicca ET human origins theology that you left unanswered, I am open to hearing you defend all those claims. If you have found truth then you should be able to defend those claims, the evidence should be their if you search hard enough. By not answering against my statements I have to assume you can not defend the claims which would render Wicca and Egyptian religion as false.

You make it sound like the accuracy of the King James Bible is solely determined by some 'editors' in the 1500's. Are you not forgetting that the previous 15 centuries of history where people from all various languages had their copies of the original manuscripts as well from the first centuries, distributed initially by the Apostles. That these original 'bibles' were in agreement with each other theologically despite which language it came out in. You think that the theology of KJB does not agree with what is taught in the Syriac text or in the early Serbian church, think again!

The Battle of the Bibles....history of the 3 main roots of the Bible used by 'Christians' today.

---------------------------
Before writing the thread on the Pagan sun God a couple weeks back I had not seen anything you had previously written or had any idea what your theology or stance of things are. I am responding to you mostly from what you present to me rather than trolling through old threads.

If you had read the background information I presented on the setting of the cosmic conflict between God and Satan then I should not have to explain again why Satan is able to challenge God ect. I already explained it and you didn't want to read it or follow up on the source and read more of it. That information would completely clear up any confusion. I hope you have been able to pick up some information along the way of the credibility of the writings of the author of the book from where that information is presented. Note, the title of the book 'The truth about Angels' is not what the author herself called the works. This is just the title used by those who compiled all the relevant information on the topic by sorting through ten of thousands of pages of her writings which are from all various books she wrote. The only women that came close to writing as much as White did in her life was another women under the influence of a spirit, but this time the wrong kind, here I think of Alice Bailey

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If you had read the background information I presented on the setting of the cosmic conflict between God and Satan then I should not have to explain again why Satan is able to challenge God ect.

Oh, I read what you wrote. Nothing new there, of course, always this big cosmic battle between God and Satan, and little do you realize it was all aliens, there was never any God who walked on Earth, nor was there ever any ultimate author of evil either. You just fail to see that you have been led down a path of ignorance, and of unknowing. I know man, I was once there, where you are. I once believed in all of the rhetoric too, until a preacher challenged me to read the Bible, big mistake there. He obviously didn't think I could, or would, actually do it.

I have been a Wiccan now for over 25 years. I still read every single day, right now I am actively reading three books. I can check out as many as I want, the local library here is astounded at how much I read. I am glad that I did not fall into the trap that is Christianity, way too much innocent blood on that name and religion. I will look back in this thread and find what you posted, no doubt demonizing my religion like so many do.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hmmm, interesting questioning. I have not really thought about this before. My first guess would be that he knows his own abilities and character and that of His creation and is happy to put it to the test. It is kind of a strange question though because Jesus already defeated him, he survived the 3 temptations from Satan at the end of wandering around fasting in the wilderness for 40 days (typology for Israel 40 years wandering the wilderness). The three temptations were typologies of tests that men God raised up to represent Him and His people all stumbled upon (Adam, Noah, Jacob (Israel)).

You certainly go to a great deal of rationalization to make sure Satan is a reality, don't you? You do know that Christians are the very biggest supporters of Satan, and Demons. Never hear any secular people talking about them, but Christians? Every other sentence is Satan this, and Lucifer that, and to hear you all tell it, there must be several million demons out there, posing as dead people, posing as aliens, fling around in metal craft. Expect me to believe all that? No way!

Not just these three tests though but all throughout Jesus' life

I believe the first order of business it to prove Jesus actually existed. I say he did not ever exist. Prove me wrong.

How can you prove that the entire universe needs both the same measure of both love and evil depravity to operate. Does not the action of love create more love in return and the action of evil breds more evil in return? They are not dependent on each other for maintaining stability of the cosmos, if anything they appear inversely correlated.

That is plain old circular logic, friend. Come on. You do understand the importance of balance, don't you? And that Light cannot exist without Darkness to define it as such?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Thats a bit of a stretch surely

I'm not suggesting anything. Did you click the links and read what each said? Did you take the time to look up the names? Some of you must think every smart person in the world is a Christian. It just is not that way.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I should add to this about the animals aspect as well...

What about the animals? Homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom, did you know that? No?

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

Christians are always going on and on about the three males godhead that all worship as their master, and tell that their godman was always with his 12 male buddies all the time. You do see why I made that comment, right? Men of his age would either be married, or be stoned on those days.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Maybe you are a

So, are you saying you didn't understand what I said? Want me to dumb it down for you? Perhaps tomorrow, I am a little tired right now. I did go back and answer your questions. but if you think for a second you can field every one I can ask, you better be prepared, friend. I have just asked you easy ones so far, questions any Christian should find easy to answer.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So the first order of business is to prove that Jesus actually existed. I can do this, I can even prove that He is living still now.....but to prove it involves your participation. I have written down a Challenge for YOU at the end of my second post in answer to your question on the Witch of Endor on my other thread. (see post

This will prove that Jesus existed and still exists right now for you and it will be definitive proof for you.

---------------
It is not that you didn't answer my question (at least that I can remember) it is that I made a bunch of statements on my three post reply to you and you made no comment on it. Plus you had no comment on the archeology discoveries involving the Exodus escape and Red Sea crossing I presented.
----------------

If you have only given me questions (on my other thread) that any Christian can answer and you know yourself the bible can answer then I have been deceived by your intention of asking them. I was under the impression that these questions show problems that you have with Christianity that has led you away from it and are still valid for you. If you know the bible can explain them then they aren't valid. Please, from now on only ask me questions that are legitimate questions that you think from your studies the Bible can't answer. I don't appreciate it too much spending hours and hours researching something for you to get the answer up to a decent level that I think will have an impact on you when truthfully, no matter what I wrote, it would have had no impact.

Give me 2 or 3 of your hardest questions against Christianity you have that you don't have the answers already yourself. We'll see how we go with that, then I will ask for so more

Give me things to answer that if I answer well they have the strong possibility to change your beliefs. I am talking about foundational things, on both sides. What aspects of Wicca that you believe unequivocally that you hold as foundational, that people would have to be able to successful dismiss in order to rock you somewhat?

But definitely if you want challenge yourself....then I have outlined the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE for you as I mentioned at the start of this thread
edit on 24-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You make it sound like the accuracy of the King James Bible is solely determined by some 'editors' in the 1500's. Are you not forgetting that the previous 15 centuries of history where people from all various languages had their copies of the original manuscripts as well from the first centuries, distributed initially by the Apostles. That these original 'bibles' were in agreement with each other theologically despite which language it came out in. You think that the theology of KJB does not agree with what is taught in the Syriac text or in the early Serbian church, think again!

I've brought it up numerous times, he won't address the aspect of the original Greek NT manuscripts.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanks for the reply...yeah I haven't gone fishing through old threads really to know any of the history of the regular posters and where they stand on things.....

Autowrench ...hmmm...sounds like you are in trouble sir

edit on 24-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Me:

How can you prove that the entire universe needs both the same measure of both love and evil depravity to operate. Does not the action of love create more love in return and the action of evil breds more evil in return? They are not dependent on each other for maintaining stability of the cosmos, if anything they appear inversely correlated.

You:

That is plain old circular logic, friend. Come on. You do understand the importance of balance, don't you? And that Light cannot exist without Darkness to define it as such?

It is not circular logic, it is rational commonsense....there is no correlation between energy in the form of wavelengths in the visible light spectrum (physics) and concepts of morality/good/evil (philosophy/religion). There is no scientific dependent relationship here where there are limits to how great or sinister something can be with auto-stabilisers if one gets out of whack.

Please explain how things are innately balanced to ensure things don't get out of whack and how the action of love isn't correlated to producing more love (explain any limits on this)...
edit on 30-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
** Bumping semi-old thread ** This has come up in discussion and I'd like to know if anyone has updates on this subject. I haven't been able to find any. So ... BUMP.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join