It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Christ' of the United Nations - thru Benjamin Creme

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by racasan

please explain how you came to this perception of reality

By reading your post

The angels in heaven want to see it as well as the rest of the intelligent beings in the universe. They want a full record of what happened here on earth to vindicate God

What I get from this is your god is having a snit and all his mates are supporting him and I now have a vision of your god as nelson muntz

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

I don't see how you can come to the conclusion for God being some kind of bully when he gives Satan his chance to show the universe what he is like as a ruler through the example of earth and the things that he has done here. How is God a bully for giving you existence
would you rather you were never alive or something???

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I sometimes think atheists are atheist because they have a very clear idea of the kind of capabilities and qualities an entity that could make the universe would need to have

And the petty need to be vindicated in the eyes of its creation is not one of those qualities – in fact Vindictiveness and the need to be vindicated are seen as childish human faults that adults are expected to grow out of

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Who ever said God needs vindication? And secondly, there are Christians here who likewise understand Physics, just sayin.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by racasan

Who ever said God needs vindication?

This guy JesuitGarlic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And secondly, there are Christians here who likewise understand Physics, just sayin.

that's nice......er.... well done.....so what?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That is why the second post to this thread by 'NOTurTypical' quoted Matthew 24:23-27 because we know that he never touches the ground and that God warns us that there will be many false Christs that come in his name as we approach the end who aren't Him!

Not entirely true. For the harpazo of the bride He never touches the ground, but at His 2nd coming to Earth His feet touch the mount of Olives and it splits in two from West to East. The whole point of the millennium is for Christ to rule and reign from Jerusalem on David's throne. (Davidic Covenant) Gabriel promised Mary her Son would rule on David's throne.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

"So what"?? Well, this is what:

I sometimes think atheists are atheist because they have a very clear idea of the kind of capabilities and qualities an entity that could make the universe would need to have

I'm not an atheist. I understand Physics. That's what. And God needs no "vindication", He's God.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

And the petty need to be vindicated in the eyes of its creation is not one of those qualities – in fact Vindictiveness and the need to be vindicated are seen as childish human faults that adults are expected to grow out of

Riiiight, and you came into this forum out of the pure goodness of your heart, just so you could stir up trouble and deride and belittle christians as stupid in your stereotype that we know nothing about science
, how magnanimous of you.

Dude, i see you in here everyday trolling the religion forums, it gives you a sense of "accomplishment" to combat those "ignorant christians". Nothing about you is good and there is nothing in you but darkness. You are here for your own glory. You troll the religion forums out of nothing but vindictiveness so spare me your hypocrisy.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes and then I went on to clarify that:

And the petty need to be vindicated in the eyes of its creation is not one of those qualities

Now if you could point out the physics bit in there I would be grateful

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan

Yes and then I went on to clarify that:

And the petty need to be vindicated in the eyes of its creation is not one of those qualities

Now if you could point out the physics bit in there I would be grateful

I didn't say there was a Physics application in that portion of your post. And besides, I already addressed that portion of your post.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You asked me

Who ever said God needs vindication

My answer was JesuitGarlic in one of his posts

And I never said God (supposing one existed) did ether if fact I was trying to point out that if there was such a thing as a creator of the universe then I could not imagine such an entity would feel the need for anything as childish as vindication

And the only poster to mention physics is you

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

God's angels are loyal but they have emotions. Do you think God is not going to take them into account to assure them. Do you think God just seeks followers that are completely blind and robot-like in obedience. Or are the words 'assure' and 'considerate' not suitable descriptors for you either, do they still give off the impressive that God is a vindictive bastard....I wonder if you are trying to participate and are open to learning. If you were you probably would not so easily jump to such harsh conclusions about God but rather seek honest clarifications.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

My answer was JesuitGarlic in one of his posts

Dude, you already said that. Do you need me to admit my error for you to feel vindicated?

Okay, sorry, I stand corrected, one dude said that apparently.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh sorry mate I misunderstood your post

Well this thread is now well off topic and I only had a little interest in the Crème thing so I am off

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by racasan

I don't see how you can come to the conclusion for God being some kind of bully when he gives Satan his chance to show the universe what he is like as a ruler through the example of earth and the things that he has done here. How is God a bully for giving you existence
would you rather you were never alive or something???

Well, I would say poor Job was bullied. And played favorites (Deut. 7:6, 14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22) Sanctioned slavery (Ex. 21:20-21, Deut. 15:17) Degraded deformed people (Lev. 21:16-23) Punished many for the acts of one (Gen. 3:16, 20:1) Ordered horses to be hamstrung (Joshua 11:6)
I would call these acts of bullying, wouldn't you?
Your God did not create me, I am of the Other People.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by borntowatch

Try to be nicer with guidance...it will be more persuasive than repellant with those you are trying to inform

Yeah but no thanks.
Guidance is long past here. The Apostle Paul was no shrinking violet when it came to rebuking those who taught evil.
Galatians 5:12, As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!... as I wish these maitreya fools would do as well.
A time for rebuking.

I can not repel those the Spirit calls. Its not about me.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

slowdown with all your questions autowrench....it takes me time to research and answer them properly

I will answer on Job on this thread and the false logic of the information in being one of the 'other people' link. The rest of the questions I will answer slowly but hopefully thoroughly enough on my 'pagan sun god' thread. At this stage you have got me running around with things to answer which will probably take me over the next couple of weeks!!! It is good practice for me anyways for my preparation and I hope my answers will have some impact on you eventually...that you actually think about them than just instantly switching the brain to think of the next good attack

edit on 21-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

reply to post by borntowatch

Try to be nicer with guidance...it will be more persuasive than repellant with those you are trying to inform

Yeah but no thanks.
Guidance is long past here. The Apostle Paul was no shrinking violet when it came to rebuking those who taught evil.
Galatians 5:12, As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!... as I wish these maitreya fools would do as well.
A time for rebuking.

I can not repel those the Spirit calls. Its not about me.

Calm down, that same Paul also wrote Ephesians 4 and 5. You need to grasp something. The stern rebukes in the NT were for the wolves in sheep's clothing, the heretics, NOT the unbelievers.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

At this stage you have got me running around with things to answer which will probably take me over the next couple of weeks!!! It is good practice for me

Yes it does! Actually, asking a person question that are hard to answer, or impossible to answer, enhances the Left Brain where Logic is stored. Glad to help you THINK.
Something all religious people need to do. Researching your famous book will help you too, just keep an open mind. For instance, did you happen to do any reading on those links I left you? Just refuse to see a page as anti-Christian from the start, and read it anyway. That way your brain will be able to process everything, instead of just pages the wholly support your ideas. When I examine something, such as the Bible, for instance, I look at all sides, all things about it. Both good and bad. From the front, to the back, both sides, and then straight through. I learned that years ago after my first contact with ET. By reading and studying a lot, I became a multi-dimensional thinker, as opposed to a linear thinker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join