It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Christ' of the United Nations - thru Benjamin Creme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Again I ask why would an all knowing entity need to test anything – if it was all knowing it would know the answer – right?

And what is bible god testing for – if it’s some kind of filtering process then why would bible god not just make souls that fit his needs – that’s something an all powerful entity could do – right?

And if he’s all loving then why punish people for the rest of time for not getting with his program - why not just forgive and forget and move on, isn't that what a truly enlightened being would do?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The part that twigged me that this Maitreya isn't going to be the one that takes on the appearance of Christ (with the staged second-coming with angels and hole in his hands) is this statement I mentioned in the opening post as well.

Creme talks about Maitreya being the 1st and 2nd initiations who "prepares the way" for this "Lord of the World" "Sanat Kumara", the third initiation.

Here we have Satan disguised as this Sanat. I was thinking this just in the past few hours when I came across some information on "Raj Patel" fitting the bill as being Creme's man paving the way to the third initiation, I guess we will see.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

The angels in heaven want to see it as well as the rest of the intelligent beings in the universe. They want a full record of what happened here on earth to vindicate God anf stamp out the sin problem once and for all. If God had just destroyed Lucifer and all the other angel in the rebellion straight away it would have left too many questions open of whether they really deserved it. Lucifer had not revealed his true character in heaven but instead lead the other angels away from God by cunning insinuations of cruelty and unfairness. God telling the other angels that remained at his stead that I have just replaced all your mates with others from a theoretical planet called earth, take my word for it, these guys are good!

People's character's need to develop from actual events, not theoretical scenarios. God will judge each of us fairly based on the differing circumstances in our lives. The angels will make sure of that because they are witness to it all as well.

Why does God need to leave everything as theoretical. He is happy to back up His claims of his character and he see what he represents. We know God's character by studying Jesus' life.

If people don't wish to make themselves suitable for God's kingdom then their spirit is erased to be no longer. They have had their chance at life and they decided on the path that leads to death and not life. All the angels and all the people on this earth which make it to heaven will study the life records of those who didn't make it and we will see that God's judgement have been fair. When those that are found not to be in Christ face Judgement their life record will come into their conscious awareness and they will know that God's judgements have been just as well according to their life circumstances.

There is not such thing as being forever in torment as punishment....that is called BS Catholic church teaching that has infected most of protestant denominations. That teaching stems from the Osiris cult and the book the Amduat where it is taught you either go to the good place or the bad place. The Vatican loves to incorporate all kinds of pagan religions into their 'perfected paganism' and anything that makes God look bad. It is just that most protestant denominations are so poor with their analysis of scripture that they just take on the BS teachings of the Vatican instead.

edit on 19-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You will have to be a bit more specific by what you mean for the origins of Satan, so I will be able to answer.

WHY would God create a Being that can defeat him?

Hmmm, interesting questioning. I have not really thought about this before. My first guess would be that he knows his own abilities and character and that of His creation and is happy to put it to the test. It is kind of a strange question though because Jesus already defeated him, he survived the 3 temptations from Satan at the end of wandering around fasting in the wilderness for 40 days (typology for Israel 40 years wandering the wilderness). The three temptations were typologies of tests that men God raised up to represent Him and His people all stumbled upon (Adam, Noah, Jacob (Israel)).

Not just these three tests though but all throughout Jesus' life he lived it without transgression despite having all the weaknesses that each of as have as humans. He showed that He could overcome the temptations for the deceiver and fulfill the Divine Law, that it is within all man's power to do so but our character's aren't perfect like His is. We have learnt that in our own strength we can not do this (the old covenant) but through God's Spirit that can strengthen us we can. If Jesus had transgressed the divine law then He too would have been cut off from God the Father and erased as well. Strange concept to get your head around how the Trinity really works and Christians never really can but that's alright HAHA.

How can you prove that the entire universe needs both the same measure of both love and evil depravity to operate. Does not the action of love create more love in return and the action of evil breds more evil in return? They are not dependent on each other for maintaining stability of the cosmos, if anything they appear inversely correlated. Before Lucifer fell there was only but one thing in the universe and it produced harmony. Freewill of God's creation enabled something else to exist though when there was no need for it and where all it produced was disharmony. So I can not wholesale place some scientific term to define the universe when it doesn't agree with the empirical evidence.

The fight doesn't go on for eternity HAHA The battle is already won and Luci is on borrowed time now. Luci trying to take with him into destruction as many of mankind as he can and God trying to draw as many of us to His side as He can. We are very close to the point now when God calls an END to all this though, that is for sure.

I think you are on the right track about knowing evil unless it is experienced and vice versa. That is why one of the roles for us who are to become like the angels in heaven will be to be ambassadors to the other unfallen worlds, that we will lead them by our knowledge of this both good and evil and where they lead and how important it is to remain faithful to God's precepts and how good God is to them. I guess this approach is chosen to maintain stability in the universe without having to let everything be exposed to evil wholesale so that they are 'enlightened' as well. Enlightenment to evil should be used only to steer others away from it.

I don't know enough about the Quabbla to comment on that one I am afraid.
edit on 19-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by borntowatch

You know not a single learned man on earth would deny Jesus didnt exist.

Perhaps not, but I know of a few.....
List of atheist activists and educators

List of atheist authors

List of atheists in film, radio, television and theater

List of atheists in music

List of atheists in politics and law

List of atheists in science and technology

And.....

Famous Modern Pagans

Confirmed

Alejandro Jodorowsky (Filmmaker, Author)
Adam Henderson (Musician)
Aldous Huxley (Author)
Alice Walker (Author)
Allison Hannigan (Actress)
Arun John (Author)
Audre Lorde (Author, Activist)
Avram Davidson (Author)
Avril Lavigne (Singer)
Brian Walsh (Screenwriter)
Brigitte Nielsen (Actress)
Camille Paglia (Author, Columnist, Feminist)
Candia Ridley (Musician)
Chas S. Clifton (Sociologist)
Chelsea Quinn Yarbo (Author)
Chrissie Hynde (Singer, Songwriter)
Claudia Pastorino (Italian Pop Singer)
Cletus T Judd (Singer, Comedian)
Cree Summer AKA Cree Summer-Francks (Actress, Singer)
Cybill Shepherd (Actress)
Cynthia Joyce Clay (Author)
D T Steiner (Author)
David J Rust (Journalist)
Deborah Harry (Singer, Actress)
Deepak Chopra (Author)
Diana Paxson (Author)
Don Francks (Actor)
Eric Steven Raymond (Computer Programmer, Author)
Erica Jong (Author)
Fairuza Balk (Actress)
Fiona Horne (Musician)
Florence Farr (Actress)
Franz Bardon (Magician)
Fred Durst (Musician) Raised Wiccan
Fritz Leiber (Author)
Gabriel Byrne (Actor)
Gael Baudino (Author)
George Lucas (Director)
George Takei (Actor)
H P Lovecrat (Author)
Hayao Miyazaki (Writer, Director)
Hiroshi Inagaki (Actor, Director)
Ian Anderson (Musician)
J M DeMatteis (Author)
Jeanne Robinson (Author)
Jeff McBride (Magician)
Jimmy Page (Musician)
Jonathon Barry (Author)
Juzo Itami (Director)
Karri Allrich (Author)
Kate Orman (Author)
Kathryn A Graham (Author)
Kim Stanley Robinson (Author)
Louise Robey (Actress)
Luisah Teish (Author)
M Night Shyamalan (Screenwriter, Director)
Maggie Shayne (Author)
Margot Adler (Author, Journalist, NPR Correspondent)
Marianne Williamson (Author)
Marion Woolley (Columnist, Runs Cardiff's Deaf Theatre)
Maya Deren (Filmmaker)
Mercedes Lackey (Author)
Michael McKenny (Author)
Michael Tobias (Producer, Director)
Michelle Morgan (Sting's Consultant)
Morwynn Rooke (Poet)
Nicola Griffith (Author)
Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (Activist)
Olympia Dukakais (Actress)
Pallavi Kasliwal (Magician)
Patricia Kennealy Morrison (Author)
Patrick Califia (Author)
Rachel Hunter (Supermodel, Actress)
Rainbow Sun Francks (Actor)
Reg Keating (Musician)
Richard Gear (Actor)
Robert Graves (Poet, Historian)
Robert Plant (Musician)
Robin Tunney (Actress)
Ronald Hutton (Historian)
Roseanne Barr (Actress)
Rosemary Edghill (Author)
Sirona Knight (Author)
*Somerset Maugham (Author)
Starhawk (Author)
Stephen Grundy (Author)
Storm Constantine (Author)
Sully Erna (Musician)
Susan Griffin (Artist)
Sybil Leek (Author, Famous Red Cross Worker)
Tamora Pierce (Author)
Terry Pratchett (Author)
Timothy Leary (Psychologist, Philosopher, Author)
Tony McKormack (Musician)
Vanessa Carlton (Singer)
Vigo Mortensen (Actor)
Virginia Woolf (Author)(used the term neo-Pagan to describe herself)
W. Somerset Maugham (Author)
Wendy Rule (Singer)
William Butler Yeats (Poet)
William S. Burroughs (Author, Poet, Actor)
Yoko Ono (Musician)
Z. Budapest (Author)
source

See? Every "learned" person is not a Christian.

Are you suggesting everyone of those people deny the existence of Jesus on earth. I am not suggesting they believe He was God, only that he didnt exist.
Thats a bit of a stretch surely
edit on 19-5-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Paganism never offered hope and never will.
and how do you study paganism if there is no books?

Hope is again simply a concept. Why hope anyway? Kinda like wishing, just pushes one's desires farther away from them. And there are plenty of books out there on Wicca, just go to any major bookstore and look around. I must have read over 100 books on Wicca, didn't incorporate all into my system of belief, but took the good from each, and discarded the rest. One thing I learned is Human Willpower, and how it works, and another thing I learned is the Law of Attraction. If you want to learn a little about Wicca, here is the world's largest online Wiccan Community:
WitchVox
To me, Wicca spells Freedom of Dogma and Doctrine. Church is wherever I happen to be, I give my money to real people who need it, and not some preacher who spends it on their own desires, no fancy, expensive building is needed, and no body threatening me with this and that. I didn't just choose to be a Wiccan like that, first I studied all of the religions. I took from each, and made my own, in reality. Fits me well, but would not fit you. Simple Magick gets me what I need, what I want doesn't matter anyway. Enhanced my psychic abilities, and taught me how to walk the Ether. Taught me how to meet my Spirit Guides. In truth, my cup runneth over.

Funny innit
To me, Christianity spells Freedom of Dogma and Doctrine. Church is wherever I happen to be, I give my money to real people who need it, and not some preacher who spends it on their own desires, no fancy, expensive building is needed, and no body threatening me with this and that. I didn't just choose to be a Christian, first I was called by the Holy Spirit. I came invited into what I thought was an unreality. It fits me well,It can fit everybody but wont. Simple love and grace gets me what I need, what I want doesn't matter anyway. Gave me spirituality and compassion, and taught me how to walk in love and service. Taught me how to love Jesus.
In truth, its no longer about me. I grow up and out in to others, not for myself.

Paganism is about self and strength
Christianity about relationship in love and weakness, just like Jesus.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I came across this post, and had to create an account to resolve some faulty research which confuses and weakens the whole point:

Your article mostly speaks about the Maitreya that Benjamin Creme and Share International are predicting and expecting. This is the Maitreya that teaches many unscriptural things as you have mentioned, such as overshadowing/superior to Christ, giving proofs as signs and wonders instead of true teachings and prophecies, etc.

However, the symbol you give as the "symbol of Maitreya" (same as my avatar) is not related to this Maitreya at all, but is the symbol of Maitreya of the Mission of Maitreya: www.maitreya.org... . This Maitreya, of the Mission of Maitreya, does not teach any of these things, and indeed all his teachings are based on Scripture. You might be interested to read the several articles Maitreya has written on Benjamin Creme and his claims: www.maitreya.org...

There are many who call themselves Maitreya (many shall come in my name, and shall deceive many...) so it is important to be thorough in your research and discern the different Maitreyas, the teachings of each, etc. and study them separately to see which are false prophets and teach that which is against Scripture, and whether one might indeed be from God, and the Prophet all are expecting. Christ did say He would return with a new name, after all.

Indeed: I submit that the prophecies of the end times in all religions and cultures are being fulfilled around us, and therefore we should be expecting the imminent coming of Maitreya, or the Prophet expected by all religions and cultures to come at the end times/ending of an age (Messiah, return of Christ, Mahdi, He Whom God Shall Make Manifest, Kalki Avatar, Blue Kachina, True White Brother from the East, Satrio Piningit, etc).

In fact I submit to you that Maitreya is already here. He has fulfilled Prophecies from all world religions and cultures, and brought a teaching that unifies all the religions of the world and for the first time shows clearly how all are from the same, One God, each sent as part of an overall Plan which is now coming to fruition. Maitreya's teaching also unifies the West and the East, science and spirit, and shows how the two are not contradictory but complementary.

Do not take my word for it - I challenge you to study Maitreya's literature, prophecies fulfilled, etc. and prove it to yourself that he is indeed the True Maitreya, the Prophet of God: www.maitreya.org...
edit on 5/19/2012 by NoorE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2012 by NoorE because: didn't see to fill this out prev edit - edited to add links

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NoorE

I would like a few more details on who I am actually talking with. What are your past religious backgrounds and affiliations? Who sent you to send this message?

I find your post highly suspicious and what your real motives and associations are considering the gravity of the issue we are discussing, how long it has been planned for and the powers behind it.

It is apparent to me you either have no idea about Revelation prophecies or you are being deliberately deceptive. You are talking with here an expert in Revelation and one who already knows the Jesuit plans....you are going to have to stump-up with a bit more than your current post to make your mark here

edit on 20-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

I could actually ask you the same question, friend. I am not dependent on anything, or anybody, or any God or Goddess to save me from your version of the Afterlife. Like I have told others in here, I know what to do, and who to report to. You can do as you like, but I am going Home for awhile.

I want to to answer me a question, you seem so against a Goddess. Look around you here on Earth. Every animal in the Animal Kingdom is male, and female. In the Plant Kingdom, males and females. In the Kingdom of the Sea, again, males and females. If we are a reflection of G-d, why then is G-d three males? Sounds a little Gay, you know? Who did G-d have sex with to create humankind?
If there is a God, then there is a Goddess, just face it, three males doesn't make any logical sense.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I am not interested in 'making my mark' or convincing you of anything. My motive is simple: Your initial post contains faulty research, and I wanted to make it known, as it may confuse others who do not realize that Mr. Creme's Maitreya is not the only one, and there are others that go by the name Maitreya who do not at all teach what Mr. Creme does. It is a simple fact: The symbol you listed as the "symbol of Maitreya" has nothing whatsoever to do with what you attribute to it. It is called The Greatest Sign, and is a symbol/mandala/yantra for unification of all religions: maitreya.org...

In fact, the Sign relates very deeply to Revelation, as it represents the Seven Seals/Churches, opened by the Seven Angels, prophesied in Revelation. I accept the words of one I believe to be a Prophet over any intellectual 'expert on Revelation' (only Prophets are given authority to interpret scripture) and here is Maitreya's explanation of the meaning of that book: www.maitreya.org...

My background: I am a simple person who believes he has found the return of Christ, or the Prophet of God expected to come by all religions at the end times. I have Google Alerts set up to send me information about new mentions of the word "Maitreya" so I can submit Maitreya's teachings for others to evaluate and prove to themselves if it is truth or not. It led me to this post.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoorE

What do you think of "Raj Patel" then?

Here are two 1:30 hr lectures to give you an actual education on what the 7 seals and 7 churches are.

Description: A look at the prophetic interpretation of the seven churches of Revelation 2 & 3. In this video, we are taken on a sweep through the history of the Christian church, from the time of Christ through a time of spiritual declension and apostasy, a time of compromise and to a time of gospel restoration. These chapters set the stage for the unraveling of the great controversy between Christ and Satan.

Description: An expose of Revelation 4 to 7 exposing the battle surrounding the gospel herald. It is a fascinating tale of the war between light and darkness which culminates in the final onslaught on salvation in Christ alone. It reveals the good news that there will be a people standing on the platform of truth who will not submit to compromise.

My 'prophet' who helped in the understanding of Revelation went on to become the most prolific and widely translated writer in American history. Her writings from God on health alone has made Adventist's the longest living 'culture' across the whole world.

I guess you must have missed the part in Revelation where in Jesus' second coming he remains only in midair and never touches the ground. That is why the second post to this thread by 'NOTurTypical' quoted Matthew 24:23-27 because we know that he never touches the ground and that God warns us that there will be many false Christs that come in his name as we approach the end who aren't Him!

I guess you missed the part in Revelation where is it clearly known that most of the world are taken in by the grand deception but God's calls his people out and says 'be separate'.

I can tell you, Maitreya isn't the Messiah the Jews are waiting for either. They already know when there Messiah is meant to come, it is spelled out clearly for them in the 70 weeks prophecy in the book of Daniel.

Here are some quotes that show the Rabbinic Curse for any of the Jews who try number the days of Daniel.

A Sage said: "May the curse of heaven fall upon those who calculate the date of the advent of the Messiah, and thus create political and social unrest among the people." Sanhedrin, 97b. Louis Newman and Samuel Spitz, The Talmudic anthology: tales and teachings of the rabbis (Behrman House, 1945): 277. ISBN 0874413036, 9780874413038

Rabbis after the time of Christ have pronounced a curse on anyone who would attempt to calculate the dates of this chapter. - Talmud Sanhedrin 97b, Soncino ed., p. 659.

HAS MESSIAH COME?
by Avram Yehoshua

A most amazing thing occurs in the ninth chapter of Daniel: we’re told when Messiah would come. But instead of explaining it to us, our Rabbis curse anyone wanting to find it out: ‘Rabbi Samuel b. Nachmani said in the name (of) Rabbi Jonathan: ‘Blasted be the bones of those who calculate the end.’ (1) Some of our Rabbis, in a further attempt to keep us from Daniel, even state that Daniel was wrong. Alfred Edersheim, a Talmudic scholar who would come to know Messiah said, ‘later Rabbinism, which, naturally enough, could not find its way through the Messianic prophecies of the book, declared that even Daniel was mistaken’ (2).

Footnotes to the above: 1 Sanford R. Howard, L’Chayim: Finding The Light of Shalom (Thorsby, AL: Sabbath House, Inc., 1999), p. 209. Sanhedrin 97b, vol. 2, p. 659, Soncino Press. Editorial footnote #6 says, ‘i.e., Messiah’s advent.’ 2 Alfred Edersheim, The Life and Times of Jesus The Messiah (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2000), p. 957. Bere#h Rabba 98 (a midrash or commentary on Genesis). Edersheim lived from 1825 to 1889 C.E.

pursue link to follow up quote sources

These two stones were placed into a container and it was shaken; then, without looking into the container, the high priest would put his right hand into the container and draw out one of the lots.

The Babylonian Talmud shows that, for two hundred years before 30 A.D., the first stone to appear in the right hand of the high priest randomly fluctuated each year between the white and black stone. One would expect this type of randomness, because God selected the more perfect goat to be slain for the sins of the people. But, beginning with the Day of Atonement in 30 A.D. (the year of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ), the black stone appeared in the right hand of the high priest for the next 39 years.

The chances of the black stone (For Azazal) appearing 40 consecutive times in the right hand of the high priest is over a trillion to one according to Pascal's table of numerical odds.

The continual appearance of the black stone in the right hand of the high priest was surely a sign of God's displeasure with the House of Judah and a warning for them to repent.

The fulfillment of the prophetic black stone came after forty years of continuous warning when the Temple and Jerusalem were destroyed in 70 A. D. by the Roman Empire.
www.bibleresearch.org...

I guess the 1 in a trillion 39 years of consecutive blacks stones was just a coincidence too. God was clearly showing the Jews that he no longer accepted their sacrifices because their Messiah had already come and made himself the sacrifice.

I guess you also ignore teachings of your 'ascended master' Jesus when he spells out there is no reincarnation either.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoorE

I am not interested in 'making my mark' or convincing you of anything. My motive is simple: Your initial post contains faulty research, and I wanted to make it known, as it may confuse others who do not realize that Mr. Creme's Maitreya is not the only one, and there are others that go by the name Maitreya who do not at all teach what Mr. Creme does. It is a simple fact: The symbol you listed as the "symbol of Maitreya" has nothing whatsoever to do with what you attribute to it. It is called The Greatest Sign, and is a symbol/mandala/yantra for unification of all religions: maitreya.org...

What? Is the maitreya so insignificant it needs lotsa help, sounds pathetic really? Crush it under my boot.
and the symbol with the swastika seems the suggest inspiration for Hitler and mass murder, what do you think?
Clear link to me. Deserves total rejection as a murderer than any respect

In fact, the Sign relates very deeply to Revelation, as it represents the Seven Seals/Churches, opened by the Seven Angels, prophesied in Revelation. I accept the words of one I believe to be a Prophet over any intellectual 'expert on Revelation' (only Prophets are given authority to interpret scripture) and here is Maitreya's explanation of the meaning of that book: www.maitreya.org...

One you believe to be a prophet, surely you are taking the piss. Am I to believe your feelings dictate what others should feel. I feel this is matreya is a fake and phony con to suck in the gullible.
Prophet, yeah right. Fortune teller who belongs on oprah tv show

My background: I am a simple person who believes he has found the return of Christ, or the Prophet of God expected to come by all religions at the end times. I have Google Alerts set up to send me information about new mentions of the word "Maitreya" so I can submit Maitreya's teachings for others to evaluate and prove to themselves if it is truth or not. It led me to this post.

Simple person, yeah I believe that you are simple person. If you believe that this maitreya is the Christ the label simple suits you perfectly.

You have convinced me and many others as well, you and your maitreya are a bunch of loonys who should be locked up before you harm yourselves.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If we are a reflection of G-d, why then is G-d three males? Sounds a little Gay, you know?

Ahh you make me laugh Autowrench

I took a bit of a stab at this one before but you must have read past it as it was posted in a reply to 'racasan' on pg2.

We are the first of God's creation that was made male and female and he did this to show us when we are parents just how important rules and boundaries are to keep everyone safe, happy and orderly. My friend autowrench here can't seem to understand this God who is male only, thinking it is some kind of homo conspiracy or something HAHA. It is just that the angels never reproduced at all in heaven and the only one doing all the creating was God. Nobody ever died so there was no need before hand for an aspect in creation capable of reproduction (continuation of the species). God sees us as his children so being parents God hopes that we will understand His mindset of having to have laws for us as well.

I should add to this about the animals aspect as well...When God created us for this earth he knew we would sin beforehand and that its pollution would affect of of His creation on earth so he created reproductive mechanisms in the animals as well that would support continuation of the species. That is the Christian explanation of the all male Trinity. Perhaps not a good sell for you but that is the answer

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I can already see this discussion is pointless, as you are clearly very set in your own ideas and only want to fight, and I am confident in what I believe also, and will not be persuaded. So believe what you want - it is between you and God. I will only draw attention to one point:

I guess you also ignore teachings of your 'ascended master' Jesus when he spells out there is no reincarnation either.

Maitreya of the Mission of Maitreya does not teach anything about ascended masters, and indeed rejects them as fallen and false. This by itself shows clearly you continue to have no interest in understanding the facts, and just want to fight based on your own bias.

So again I submit to all those who read this: The author of this post did not do his research. There are certainly many false Prophets and Maitreyas, but there must also be a True One, as we are in the end times, and a Prophet is expected by all religions to come now. So I encourage all to study each claimant to Prophethood separately and openly, and see which ones fulfill the expectations of false prophets (false signs and wonders, connecting you to themselves instead of to God, etc.) and whether one fulfills the expectations of a True Prophet (divinely-inspired Message based in and supported by Scripture, fulfills many Prophecies, connects you to God, etc.). And I encourage you to start your search here, where I believe I have found Him: www.maitreya.org

The Message is given. It is between you and God now. May He Guide you as He Wills.
edit on 5/20/2012 by NoorE because: add who I replied to

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Try to be nicer with guidance...it will be more persuasive than repellant with those you are trying to inform

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by racasan

The angels in heaven want to see it as well as the rest of the intelligent beings in the universe. They want a full record of what happened here on earth to vindicate God anf stamp out the sin problem once and for all. If God had just destroyed Lucifer and all the other angel in the rebellion straight away it would have left too many questions open of whether they really deserved it. Lucifer had not revealed his true character in heaven but instead lead the other angels away from God by cunning insinuations of cruelty and unfairness. God telling the other angels that remained at his stead that I have just replaced all your mates with others from a theoretical planet called earth, take my word for it, these guys are good!

Congratulations you just made your god out to be nothing more than a thug trying to protect his reputation

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

One final thing, again to dispel misunderstanding and incorrect facts:

the symbol with the swastika seems the suggest inspiration for Hitler and mass murder, what do you think? Clear link to me. Deserves total rejection as a murderer than any respect

"The Swastika is the most ancient symbol in human history. It used to mean good luck as a positive sign. Indeed the very plus sign (+), as well as the Cross used in Christianity, are derived from the Swastika. It was only after WWII that it was considered to be an evil symbol, and that was only in the West.

A surgical knife in the hands of a killer, who uses it to kill, does not make the knife evil! This logic applies to all things in the universe, including the Swastika. Hitler used this symbol for the Nazis. The Swastika itself has nothing to do with his actions.

Therefore, the Swastika should be declared independent from Hitler and what happened in WWII. Indeed there are people who already have declared this independence in a treaty called: Declaration of Independence for the Swastika. Basically this declaration says:

"We declare the Swastika to be innocent of the crimes perpetrated in its name under Nazi banners. Five years of war cannot be allowed to wipe out five thousand years of sacred history. We declare that the Swastika has an independent life."

Read further, and see many examples of Swastikas throughout the world, including in the West before WWII: www.maitreya.org...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NoorE

Forgive me if I misunderstood proper Maitreya theology on 'ascended master'...I have been around New Age messages too long and just assumed they were connected.

But no, I am definitely confident I am fully aware of scripture and will not be following any 'being' who uses the Satanic 6 point star and Sun god Surya to represent themselves....You may see that I actually created another thread specifically on the veneration of the Sun god (found in my signature). I am very aware of who the sun god represents and if you wanted to base your beliefs on solid scriptural understanding and historical learning you will find much information on that thread as well

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity.

Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke 'shakti' or the sacred symbol of auspiciousness. The swastika is also a Chinese character used in East Asia representing eternity and Buddhism.

the Swastika is one of the oldest symbols known to man; it probably represents the sun cross or solar year that sun gods (such as Jesus) get placed upon

Hitler just stole and tarnished it and I am guessing the Far East would like their symbol of luck back now please

opps - i see noore beat me to it

edit on 20-5-2012 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

please explain how you came to this perception of reality

If you need more background information around this then I have provided it in three success posts starting here

If I haven't explained it clearly to you then read those posts, it should make it pretty crystal clear

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join