It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
you could say the same about non Christians and Christianity
Originally posted by Annee
Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
I can't think of ANY other so called Christian faith that refuses NON members the ability to attend and worship.
I was Mormon for 5 years. Married a man who was raised Mormon -- so we tried it as a couple.
First thing I learned. Non-Mormons think they know everything about Mormons. They can ask you a question straight to your face. You give them the answer - - and they tell you you are wrong.
You don't understand anything you are spouting.edit on 18-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
I cant believe the OP had to make a thread out of what everyone all ready knows. Mormons are sick, twisted, child molesting weirdos.But thats just my opinion based on what Ive seen
Originally posted by theconspirator
Theres always people out there hatin on other people for no reason. If someone wants to beleive something, let them. This is America where people have the freedom to worship how they want. So why dont you spend your time worrying about what you beleive and keep your nose out of other peoples personal business. Its people like you that are destroying this country and this world.... The people that beleive that everyone in the world should conduct their personal lives the same way you do.
Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
i didn't condemn or judge anyone.the facts speak for themselves. this is not a matter of interpretation, it is a matter of creating new content not in the bible. Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. it's like apples and oranges. The apple is clearly different than the orange so I am simply pointing out the differences. Mormonism is NOT Christianity.
Only in your opinion. In reality, they very much ARE Christians.
Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
The mormon religion is NOT christianity.
Some Mormon Facts
1. Jesus is not God but "A son of God" primarily the offspring of a sexual relationship between God the father and his wife.
2. God the father is not All knowing, All powerful, All present
3. The Father, Son, Holy Spirit are 3 seperate individuals not 3in1
4. Jesus's work of salvation was completed in Gethsemene when he wept blood.
5. All life on earth is made up of Angels that remained neutral in the conflict between Lucifer and God and are sent here to make a choice.
6. God the father was once a man like you and I and ascended to Godhood.
7. Man can ascend to Godhood and have a planet of his own and populate it with his offspring with his eternal wife.
8. No translation is correct except the King James Bible "As long as it is translated correctly" in which most cases mormons read either a mormon king james where supposedly Joseph Smith corrected the mistakes or they don't read it all. they mainly read Doctrines & Covenants, Pearl of Great price, & book of mormon.
9. They believe they are part of a lost tribe of israel that migrated here and christ came over here after his resurrection and preached the gospel to them.
10. They believe salvation is through Faith & Works not the truth that salvation is by faith alone and your works is a result of your salvation. No mormon knows if he is going to heaven or not. Christians are assured of their salvation from the beginning.
This is just off the top of my head there is much much more....
Originally posted by thesungod
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
If you really want to bash Mormonism, bash them for not allowing Caffeine...
I'd die without Caffeine. Coke is delicious and coffee is my go juice.