It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mormon Church is a Cult

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

There is no false religion.

That's the part you are not getting.

So I can invent a religion today and it wouldn't be false? All religions made by man in an attempt to make themselves justified to God are false, they are invented and propagated by demons.

What is false?

God or justifying God?

You keep trying to justify your belief.

Demons

Justify my belief? No, I share my faith, and give the reasons why I believe. But I don't lose sleep if you or someone else rejects that. My quality of life isn't determined by other people. I've never really cared what others had to say about me, never got to high when they said good things, never got too low when they said bad things. You have me mistaken, lol. I spread truth, if you accept it great, if you reject it, great. My only goal is to let my light shine into the darkness.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wait...are they man-made, or demon-made?
You can't seem to make up your mind.

I look at it this way. People who aren't in a right relationship with Father are the human puppets of demons. They parrot things the demons invented long ago.

edit on 22-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I spread truth, if you accept it great, if you reject it, great. My only goal is to let my light shine into the darkness.

You spread what You Belief to be Truth.

That has a different conotation then stating - - "You spread truth".

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia

This doesn't make them Mormons but only gives them the chance to accept the ordnance in the next life, this way all of mankind can choose to be saved.

Let's repeat this.

Baptising the dead - - is an OFFER ONLY.

In the afterworld - - - they still have the free will to Accept or Decline.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I spread truth, if you accept it great, if you reject it, great. My only goal is to let my light shine into the darkness.

Truth isn't relative, no truth is.

The Truth is Christ is God's only begotten Son, He is our Lord and Savior. Both God and Man, who died for us all and rose again the 3rd day.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

No, but it will put you on a better path. There are many paths to get to GOD, you unfortunately chose a path that was dimly lit. Don't worry my friend, you will be given an opportunity to accept Christ, for every knee shall bend... The path is easier to navigate when it is illuminated by the light. In fact, I just said a prayer to let the light overrun your heart...I hope that upset you

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Justify my belief? No, I share my faith, and give the reasons why I believe. But I don't lose sleep if you or someone else rejects that. My quality of life isn't determined by other people. I've never really cared what others had to say about me, never got to high when they said good things, never got too low when they said bad things. You have me mistaken, lol. I spread truth, if you accept it great, if you reject it, great. My only goal is to let my light shine into the darkness.

Sharing your faith would be a "positive" not a "negative" unless of course your faith is actually negative...so I guess that's what it is since you are so negative about it...
Losing sleep? Apparently you do, you've been arguing it for days now.
Before you can spread truth, you have to know truth and you apparently don't. First you say you share your faith, then you say you spread the truth, but the two are not the same at all. Your faith does not equal truth, your faith equals what YOU believe. You can hem haw around it all you want, but that remains the facts of the matter.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Sharing your faith would be a "positive" not a "negative" unless of course your faith is actually negative...so I guess that's what it is since you are so negative about it...
Losing sleep? Apparently you do, you've been arguing it for days now.
Before you can spread truth, you have to know truth and you apparently don't. First you say you share your faith, then you say you spread the truth, but the two are not the same at all. Your faith does not equal truth, your faith equals what YOU believe. You can hem haw around it all you want, but that remains the facts of the matter.

"For days now"?
Try a DECADE.. I'll never stop testifying about what Christ has done for me. And I'm not the least bit apologetic about that. I have two healing miracles, and He's turned my life completely upside down to the glory of God! I'll never stop testifying for Christ. Christ is the Truth, my faith is in Christ. He is not only the Truth, but also the Way, and the Life. And again, Truth isn't relative. Relativism is self-refuting.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Truth isn't relative, no truth is.

The Truth is Christ is God's only begotten Son, He is our Lord and Savior. Both God and Man, who died for us all and rose again the 3rd day.

NO - - that is YOUR Truth - - - what YOU personally believe.

EVERY thread you go into - - you proselytize. It seems to be the only reason you go into any discussion.

At least with Mormon missionaries - - they knock on the door and ask first if you are interested.

I am NOT interested in your belief. Or your constant proselytizing.

This thread is about Mormons - - - not about you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If you want to have control of what is said in response to what you type I suggest starting a blog.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

"For days now"?
Try a DECADE.. I'll never stop testifying about what Christ has done for me. And I'm not the least bit apologetic about that. I have two healing miracles, and He's turned my life completely upside down to the glory of God! I'll never stop testifying for Christ. Christ is the Truth, my faith is in Christ. He is not only the Truth, but also the Way, and the Life. And again, Truth isn't relative. Relativism is self-refuting.

Yet you don't know him....
Go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is you have to tell yourself, but that doesn't make it correct. We'll see on judgement day if you were right or wrong... don't get too upset when you realize the truth and your faith aren't the same

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

EVERY thread you go into - - you proselytize. It seems to be the only reason you go into any discussion.

At least with Mormon missionaries - - they knock on the door and ask first if you are interested.

I guess we just need to stop responding to him since all he wants is attention. Those who go on and on and on about Christ and won't listen to anything but their own voice are usually the ones who have no idea who he really is. Often times, they are led by something totally different, only thinking it's Christ when it's actually very far from him

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

If you want to have control of what is said in response to what you type I suggest starting a blog.

That's the best you can do?

FACT: the thread is about Mormons - - - not about you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I guess we just need to stop responding to him since all he wants is attention. Those who go on and on and on about Christ and won't listen to anything but their own voice are usually the ones who have no idea who he really is. Often times, they are led by something totally different, only thinking it's Christ when it's actually very far from him

I don't normally respond to him. He is the same in every thread.

But - I was Mormon - - and this thread is about Mormons.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I'll just be glad when this new "kick" with non-denominational evangelical fundamentalists with their uneducated, untrained preachers goes away and stops empowering pure stupidity so we can at least get back to intelligible conversations about theology as opposed to their screaming matches they like to have

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

That's the best you can do?

FACT: the thread is about Mormons - - - not about you.

Best I can do? Hmmm, if you want to play the supreme ruler boss card I'll remind you this is an open forum.
This thread IS about the Mormons, so is that why you brought up Jehovah's Witnesses? Makes sense now.

F.Y.I... I'll respond to any thread I choose to, and until the day comes where you either become my wife or your name appears at the bottom of my paychecks, I don't care what you don't want to read. No one said this was about me, you two are making this about me for some odd reason. I was talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses, you both keep tying to re-direct this to me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

"For days now"?

Yet you don't know him....
Go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is you have to tell yourself, but that doesn't make it correct. We'll see on judgement day if you were right or wrong... don't get too upset when you realize the truth and your faith aren't the same

I know Him very well. We have a personal relationship. You can too if you seek with all your heart, He's not hard to find.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

This isn't about me, didn't you read Anne say that a few times now? Geesh.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I was commenting on your post about Jehovah's Witnesses, you decided to make this about me, and then tried to blame ME for that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As the last three pages of this thread are essentially personal bickering, thread closed, pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join