It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alps Collapsed Due To Secret Underground Black Project Digging

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Would you like to see the Earth collapse upon itself?

This is obviously the result of secret black ops or perhaps unintended effect from CERN. Perhaps a micro-singularity was created by CERN that is slowly starting to consume Earth culminating in the apocalypse on Dec. 21, 2012.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Ok ill bite..

Why is "obviously" the result of secret black ops or perhaps unintended effect from CERN rather than a simple landslide as it says on the youtube video?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Or... maybe... just a... landslide ?

______

ETA >

reply to post by PhoenixOD

edit on 17-5-2012 by Flother because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It must have been aliens that came from nibiru

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just another case of nano thermites where they're not wanted.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That's a landslide, not a cave in....

This is a trailer park eating, micro black hole.
edit on 17-5-2012 by ecoparity because: added example

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A landslide in a visibly landslide prone area? Clearly it is a microsingularity caused by CERN on the other side of the Alps or a DUMB construction gone wrong!

Also, I saw in that video the ENTIRE Alps, not just one foothill to the south of them
edit on 17-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So.... What your saying is, is that a spot on a mountain that has had at least one, maybe more massive landslides is the result of CERN? what about HAARP or the easter bunny?
I live in Colorado and we see them all the time and under my last time learning about the Alps they are mountains much like the Rockies

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why do people look for videos on youtube and then make up BS stories about them? Where's the research suggesting this was man made? Where's the proof? Where is anything but a youtube video that has something that vaugely showcases what your claims are? Threads like this are complete BS.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Because this is ATS where a sunspot is clearly an alien spaceship traversing the sun and an asteroid is obviously Nibiru, and my posted video is wayyyyyyy more dramatic and awe inspiring than those things, so prove to me that this video showing the Earth consume itself is not the result of a man-made experiment from CERN. HAH, you cannot!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The onus is not down to me to prove anything as its you who is making the outrageous claim. It is your responsibility to try to backup your claims with reasonable theories or evidence..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

LMAO the Easter Bunny is not real. And HAARP's frequencies cannot penetrate into that region of Europe due to the de facto particle shield that is a byproduct of CERN's research.
Besides, that area of Europe are our allies and even if HAARP could somehow--as impossible as it may be--affect that area of Europe why would we want to? This is utter proof of the genesis of the much speculated CERN blackhole. I for one cannot wait for the apocalypse!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

The onus is not down to me to prove anything as its you who is making the outrageous claim. It is your responsibility to try to backup your claims with reasonable theories or evidence..

That is a quaint notion that scientifically ignorant people often make due to a semantic misunderstanding. My proof is in the pudding, i.e. the video. It does not matter who says something does exist or doesn't exist. Evidence has to be presented either way, because both views are proposing a point. My evidence has been presented, now where is yours?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You didn't take your Thursday meds, did you?

Threads like this are the epitome of why alternative subject matter is scoffed at. Hoax bin?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thats not evidence of your claims..its a video of a landslide. Unless you can prove otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

That is a quaint notion that scientifically ignorant people often make due to a semantic misunderstanding. My proof is in the pudding, i.e. the video. It does not matter who says something does exist or doesn't exist. Evidence has to be presented either way, because both views are proposing a point. My evidence has been presented, now where is yours?

Your evidence shows a landslide. We all agree there was a landslide, so... Good work.

Now show us evidence of black project digging.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

so prove to me that this video showing the Earth consume itself is not the result of a man-made experiment from CERN. HAH, you cannot!

Prove to me that the moon is not made of green cheese. HAH, you cannot!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.landslidecentre.org...

Here's a comprehensive breakdown on why landslides are common in the alps.

I tried to find something suggesting CERN is responsible, or HARP...and nothing came up.

So, I'll just go with science on this one.

Sorry Hoss...not buying a man made slide...not this time.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I agree there was a landslide, thank you all for coming around. I admit that this thread might be better suited for Skunk Works until further evidence emerges, but even then I've presented no less evidence for my claim than is presented by myriad other claims on this site. Yet I'm being raked over the coals. Is it because I'm clearly black?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join