It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alps Collapsed Due To Secret Underground Black Project Digging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Because this is ATS where a sunspot is clearly an alien spaceship traversing the sun and an asteroid is obviously Nibiru, and my posted video is wayyyyyyy more dramatic and awe inspiring than those things, so prove to me that this video showing the Earth consume itself is not the result of a man-made experiment from CERN. HAH, you cannot!

No no, we don't prove a negative. YOU prove the positive. You claim it's a black op, a man-made experiment - so prove it.

While I'm no geologist, I dare say some of the our more educated members would be able to describe why that is nothing more than a landslide or natural collapse of the hill side based on natural, geological details.

CERN? Singularity? Consuming the earth?? Tell me - based on the date of that vid, should it not have consumed more of the mountain? Is it on the news that the Alps are vanishing?

No?

Next....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

You're funny my friend... I enjoyed it anyway.

props.

But no stars or flags..

EDIT dang OP gave it away as I was typing

edit on 5/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I thought you were eastern European.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Again... You're getting hung up on semantics my friend. The notion that "we don't prove a negative" is a logical fallacy popularized by the internet experts. A negative claim can and should be supported by evidence as much as an affirmative statement. Science is dead apparently. So far, I'm the only one who has presented evidence (and the only one who hasn't flung personal insults as well). Where is Phage and others with logical perspective. I look forward to my position being scientifically validated by them.

link   
Mods, can we please move to hoax or get the OP to change the headline?

"Alps collapsed" suggest that the whole mountain range came down.

link   
Oh yeah. Prove to me that bares crap in the woods. cause I don't think they do. I've never seen a bear crap in the woods. have you? Seen that one youtube video of the bear crapping on her cub. but I think the woods in the background were really props. prove to me that bears poop in the woods. Even if you show me a video of a bear pooping in the woods I will still say "That Proves NOTHING!"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
what a wast of internet bandwidth this thread is

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Mods, can we please move to hoax or get the OP to change the headline?

"Alps collapsed" suggest that the whole mountain range came down.

AGREED. Title of thread can be changed to indicate that only a portion of the Alps collapsed. Mea culpa.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.landslidecentre.org...

I'll just post this again since OP didn't bother looking into it. Landslides and the Alps are like our oceans being made out of water.

But this proves nothing! Landslides happen all the time in that region, they've been researched and documented for years...but! Underground drilling has to be real...so...underground drilling.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
www.landslidecentre.org...

I'll just post this again since OP didn't bother looking into it. Landslides and the Alps are like our oceans being made out of water.

That statement is a nonsensical analogy, perhaps you would like to try again?
I do not see how water being made of water = mountains can have landslides. A more appropriate analogy would be the oceans have waves so mountains have landslides. That is the analogy a smarter person would have made, but it still wouldn't have disproven my claim.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Threadfall
reply to post by PhoenixOD

so prove to me that this video showing the Earth consume itself is not the result of a man-made experiment from CERN. HAH, you cannot!

Prove to me that the moon is not made of green cheese. HAH, you cannot!

I can. We have Moon samples as PROOF. Not to mention scientific probes determining its make up, including orbit, density, etc. Is that evidence insufficient for you? Surely you are aware we possess hundreds of pounds of moon rock that scientists have proven is not chesse...or do you think we never went to the moon because the cheese it is made of is too stinky (lindberg, peeew) and faked the whole thing thanks to stanley kubrick?

You can attempt a harder example to stump my logic. I won't hold that first inept attempt against you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thread temporarily closed for staff review

top topics

<< 1   >>

join